Accidental Marriage || BOOK 1

Da bangtan_fics97

After the marriage Y/N was finally here. she was wondering around the big lavish mansion when suddenly the do... Altro

Introduction
1. Marriage
2. Betrayal
3. Drunk
4. Tease
5. Friendship
6. #friendsforever
7. First kiss
8. Jealousy
9. I don't mind calling it a honeymoon
10. Oppa
11. I Love You
12. Firecrackers
14. Turning Point
15. Convincing her
16. kidnapped!!
17. My Boyfriend
18. splash
19. JAGI
20. Pregnant
21. Betrayal

13. Date

44 5 0
Da bangtan_fics97

2 months later~

It's been 2 months already since that day and your life couldn't be more better than this. That day you saw a different side of Hoseok. Before he used to be very smiling and caring for you...but during the trip you came to know he is not only a caring personality but also a person with a sunshine personality which brings energy to everyone around him.

He never failed to make you feel loved. Dinner dates, bouquets and many more. Even though you both are in a secret relationship in the office, he still finds time for you to meet you, because he just couldn't resist.

People in the office also sometimes suspected you two, because of both of your changes in behavior and closeness, but they didn't talk much about it as they loved their job  and didn’t want to get fired.

At present, Hoseok was smiling thinking about you and was on his way to tell you about his new project for which he was super excited. He moved through the hallway towards the studio...just to see a man standing near you.

It was clearly visible that he was trying to hit on you, and you were not bothered. Hoseok saw that the guy said something in your ear, making you chuckle.  His blood boiled, seeing his wife reacting to the man like that. He moved towards you. He saw the man intentionally coming closer to your face  while you were fixing his clothes.

He was about to put his hand on your waist when Hoseok held his hand, while giving him death glare. "I guess you should see where your hands are going?" Hoseok spoke coldly.

It was the first time you heard his cold voice. You looked back at him and then noticed he was holding Minhyun's hand which was almost at your waist.

You got surprised as you have no idea about it and backed a little, bumping in your husband's chest. He holds you by your waist with his other hand, making others gasp and look at you two with wide eyes.

Hoseok noticed this and released both you and Minhyun. Minhyun was the new designer, on whom you were trying your designs, so he was trying to hit on you.
"I guess you should focus on your work more, other than flirting, with someone already married."

Hoseok said with a cold voice, making his (Minhyun) eyes go wide as he looked at you. You just gave him an awkward smile. He was new so he was not aware, but other knew that you are married, but they never saw your husband.

"Miss..y/n Come with me I have some things to discuss with you." He said and went from there. You were confused, because he never spoke to you in his cold tone, so you followed him.

You were going towards his office thinking he was there when you suddenly felt someone dragged you towards your right. It was none other than your husband. He dragged you towards the empty conference room and locked the door behind, caging you in between his arms.

You looked at him with confused expression, while he was looking at you with his intense gaze. "Wh...mmmmh" you were going to ask him...but he cut you off by pressing his lips on you.

It was so quick that you can't even process it. You tapped his shoulders telling him to pull away. After a good 40 seconds he pulled away and looked at you.

"What was that for?" You asked. "That a**h*** was almost going to kiss you and you didn't even realize." He was almost yelling. "These *peck* are *peck* mine *long peck*." He said while pecking your lips in between each word.

You were trying to suppress your laugh at his possessiveness. "I thought I am the possessive one in a relationship...but it seems like the opposite " you said, putting your hands on his neck making him now lean on the door behind as he pouted angrily and looked at the other side. Now you were caging him between you and the door.

"Aww...are you jealous?" He looked at you who was looking at him while smiling. He scoffed and removed your hands.

"Jealous? *scoff*....never…." He said trying to hide the fact and sound sassy. "I never get jealous." He said, trying to sound cool as you chuckled.

"Oh really?" "Yes...but I am angry with you." He said. You looked at him and smiled. You leaned closer to him and softly pecked his cheeks. "And what about now?" You asked.

He was slightly blushing but still put efforts to hide it. "Will you be angry even if I gave you a cute nickname…." You said, he looked at you for a brief moment then looked at the other side.

Hoseok was craving for you to call him nicknames too as he calls you, but you refused at that time. "What about…..ummm…..Hobi?" you said and smiled at him.

Now he lost it and got supershy. He leaned on the door behind him Thinking about the way you cutely called him ‘Hobi’. You also smiled, making him all flustered.

"Let's go Jagi. I want to eat something!" You pouted and showed him your puppy eyes. He looked at your cute face, which made him melt more and he fell on his knees being super shy.

You chuckled and held his hand, trying to drag him while he was drowning in your cuteness.

Time skip~

You were now in your shared room at your home getting ready. Because today you were going on a double date with your husband, Jackson and Sana. You were so happy.

Sana is now 6 months pregnant and is healthy with her baby. Jackson and Sana recently came to know about the baby’s gender and they both want to share it with you two, on this double date.

You were doing some last touch-ups, when you felt two pairs of arms around you. It was obviously your dear husband. He hugged you from behind and hid his face in the crook of your neck, while giving you some butterfly kisses on your neck, shoulders and jawline.

"Are you ready princess?" He asked in between his kisses. You hummed and removed his hands from your waist and turned around.

"How do I look?" You asked. He brightly smiled and kissed your forehead. "Gorgeous as always." He said making you smile.

"How do I look?" He asked, while you just smiled ignoring his question and went out of the room, leaving him dumbfounded.  "Yah...Jung y/n….come back" He yelled from inside the room as you giggled.

Soon you both reached the amusement park. Yes, an amusement park. You and Sana both love amusement parks so most of the dates are there itself, like today. It was still evening and the park was not closed.

You were so excited to meet your bestie as it's been a while. You were looking here and there, like a small kid while Hoseok was admiring you. Only he and Jackson knew how much their wives love this place.

When you entered you saw both of them sitting on one of the benches, while they waved to you. You immediately went to her and hugged her. "How is the little one doing?" You asked, looking at her baby bump.

"He is doing great." Jackson said, while Sana hit him on his left arm. "He?" "I wanted to tell her" she whined, as you chuckled.

"So it's my nephew?" You said looking at her baby bump as Sana nodded while smiling caressing her baby bump. "Ok ok let's go and have fun" Hoseok said and you all agreed.

You and Hoseok went to many rides, while Sana took less rides...mostly small rides..like merry-go-round. She didn't ride too many rides as she was pregnant because of which she was disappointed.

"It's ok baby...we will do it later and bring our baby here too?" Jackson said. But she just looked down with a pout. "Ice cream" She mumbled, making all of you chuckled. Pregnancy hormones 🤓.

Jackson smiled. "You both go ahead. Me and Sana will go get her ice cream." He said as you both smiled. "Do you both need anything?" "n…" "cotton candy" before Hoseok could deny him, you cut him off and immediately demanded cotton candy like a little baby without any hesitation.

Well why to be hesitant, you and Jackson are really close friends now.

Hoseok looked at you. As Jackson chuckled. "Baby…" "it's ok I will bring you one." He ruffled your hair as you scrunch your nose making Sana laugh and she also did the same as her husband and ran away with him.

"YAH…" you yelled at both of them trying to beat the sh*t out of them as Hoseok held you from behind and dragged you.

"Let's take another ride. Which one do you wanna take, baby?" Hoseok asked while you were still busy arranging your hair.

"Umm...yeah….ROLLERCOASTER…" You shouted in excitement and ran towards it, while Hoseok tried to stop you, because he was scared of that ride.
___________________

"Are you scared?" You narrowed your eyes looking at him holding your hand tightly.  "Scared, me…*scoff*" Then you showed him your hand which he was now holding.

"Hahah...I am holding it to protect you…" he awkwardly smiled. "Ok" you simply said and the ride started.
___________________

"Wow, that was so good...let's go once again." You said looking at your side. But your husband was not there. Then you turned around just to see your husband throwing up at the corner.

"I asked him first!" You face palmed yourself and went to him.
___________________

Today was the best date you ever had and you were more than happy. You were driving the car towards your house while Hoseok was sleeping in the passenger seat being a mess, because of throwing up.

"I asked you beforehand" you said. "But I can't leave you alone" He whispered in his sleepy voice. This made your heart warm, realising how much he cared about you.

You were indeed lucky to have him as your husband. "I wish...I will have him as my life partner in my other life too" you thought and drove off, unaware of the disaster coming your way.

Author pov~

While clicking her heels, she was walking elegantly on the marble floor. Soon she reached her room and sat on the couch.

Her secretary came and bowed to her. "Ma'am your flight is tomorrow." Her secretary informed, as she smirked.

"Good!"

"I am coming!"

                                            To be continued…….

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

506K 20.7K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 35K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...