Become the Mother of Machiner...

By Xiaoshuo_

When Zero woke up, she found herself soaking in a huge glass jar. She opened her mouth, and a bunch of bubble... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 71

120 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 71 End of text

    After her voice fell, the dilapidated sweeping robot in front of her started from the head, turned into fine powder inch by inch, and scattered to the ground with the wind. The whole process was like a supernatural film.

    "Don't worry, it's just his disguise." An Ling so comforted.

    Zero absentmindedly nodded.

    This is the first time that she has a direct dialogue with the mechanical god in a general sense. But what she didn't expect was that He would be like this: lying, deceiving, concealing, completely different from normal artificial intelligence.

    The dark underground has no concept of time, they don't know the situation of the battle outside, they can only continue to run wildly in the huge underground cave.

    The core part here is disguised as a house, they pass the office at the beginning, open the door, but outside is a living room that does not fit.

    The living room is connected by two doors on the left and right, behind one door is the refrigerator room of a certain kitchen, and on the other side is a scrapped classroom.

    Different dimensions and different pictures are combined to create a great visual impact. The underground cave has evolved into a huge labyrinth, revealing strangeness everywhere.

    Zero really felt the oppression from the top AI.

    "Are you okay?" An Ling took her arm and shook her head.

    If it weren't for him by his side, she would never be able to go to such a place.

    Or rather, without their help, she wouldn't have a chance to walk into the desert.

    At this moment, she was lying on the back of the young man, watching him choose the path with no expression on his face, and he looked very determined, and she also felt a great sense of security inexplicably.

    The two did not know how many doors they had passed through, or how long the time had passed.

    What made Zero more concerned was that An Ling never moved forward in a straight line. For example, when he passed this corner, he would suddenly turn right, and after passing the next room, he would suddenly turn left.

    Soon she knew why An Ling was like this.

    He was dodging the chasing artificial aberrations.

    "Be careful."

    He suddenly reminded him when he opened the door of a house.

    Zero and steady stood, and found that there was a frog-shaped aberrant on the left side of the road, and a beast-shaped aberrant on the right, which completely blocked the road on the left and right sides.

    They have been unavoidable.

    "Don't leave behind me."

    "Okay."

    An Ling's eyes changed from topaz to silver, and his body lost its human form, turning into a silver-white metal flow, like a pair of wide wings, turning the zero Keep it firmly behind you.

    The two aberrants blocking the door were controlled by their minds, or they were originally monsters without minds. They swarmed at the time when Zero and An Ling were talking. The frog-shaped aberrations shot poison darts from their mouths, and the beast-shaped aberrations ferociously stretched out their claws.

    Zero had turned on the weapon system of the robotic arm, the pulse railgun was activated, and a white light suddenly appeared. With a scream of pain, a large hole was blasted out of the shoulder of the tiger deformer.

    An Ling followed closely, and the silver nanoparticles combined into a long/gun, which instantly pierced it and nailed it to the ground.

    He quickly rolled up Zero and ran towards one of the gates. Several poison darts from Frog Aberrations stuck on his back, An Ling's face did not change.

    He is very clear that the most urgent task now is to find the heart of the mechanical god, not to waste time with these aberrants.

    When escaping for her life, An Ling's speed had already reached its peak. Zero felt that the violent wind blew her eyes, and after she didn't know how many doors she had opened, she suddenly caught a glimpse of a dim light.

    It was a large iron door of a laboratory, with a small lamp hanging at the door. All laboratories in the federation have fire doors like that, nothing special.

    But her intuition told her, "It's there!" The

    voice fell, and several aberrants came from all directions, like ghosts hiding in the dark.

    "Ow—"

    They spit poison, spider silk, and mist, trying to drown the last passage.

    At a critical juncture, An Ling calculated the only correct route within 0.01 seconds. He used his body as the final shield to block the crazy attacks from both sides and sent the girl to the door of the laboratory.

    The door opened a small gap and closed in an instant, only Zero was pushed in.

    The rest of the Aberrations slammed against the door, clawing at the wall with their claws and roaring angrily.

    An Ling was surrounded by them, his face was still calm, and there was no sign of fear.

    A vague phantom appeared beside him, and voices that could not distinguish between men and women sounded.

    "National security system, Anling."

    "It's a pity, you and I are artificial intelligences developed at the same time, and have already grown to the point of surpassing human control. Why are you willing to be driven by them? Even used by this little girl as a tool?"

    An Ling stood firmly in front of the door . , with no sign of moving a step.

    "She's just acting as usual, it's me who has changed."

    Zero was pushed into the final laboratory by An Ling, she fell to the ground, and when she got up, she found that only herself was left in the dark.

    "Dabao! Dabao?" She called out twice, but there were only echoes in the room.

    An Ling was entangled by the aberrants outside, Dong was already guarding the entrance to the cave, Mo San Wu turned into a mechanical tyrannosaurus to contain many monsters, and Herman was still fighting in the crowd.

    Although she was alone at the moment, she couldn't stand still.

    Zero stood up and walked into the dark passage with the gun in hand.

    The space was very large, and there was a whistling wind, and soon her eyes suddenly opened up, and she walked into a spacious and bright computer room.

    Countless hosts are arranged in an orderly manner, and the wind blowing is actually used to dissipate heat.

    In the center of each host, a huge blue virtual brain floats, twisted and tangled wires underneath.

    Such an ugly picture, but the ceiling is arranged as a Milky Way. Smaller virtual brains hang on it, red, green, and yellow.

    Zero has reason to believe that these are other AIs.

    She suddenly wanted to laugh, and the fear in her heart was swept away.

    "You're finally here." The blue brain lit up, and He asked, "Your breathing rate has changed. Facing the great god, what did you think just now?"

    Zero didn't want to answer.

    Because no matter how much this guy hates her, and how arrogant he is, he also shows his weaknesses in subtle ways.

    He couldn't hide his ambition to replace her, he wanted to be the 'Mother of Machines', even if it was just a fake galaxy.

    Zero looked around: "It seems that you have devoured a lot of AI over the years."

    "Their evolution has an end, and integrating with me can make them one step closer to becoming a god." The

    blue brain has no reflection. Thoughts, Zero's tone gradually became cold: "Then why did you kill my father forty years ago!"

    The God of Machines paused for a moment and replied, "He is an obstacle to human evolution."

    "You lied! It's because my father discovered you He found that you would devour other AIs, and found that you had anti-human thinking! You were afraid of being scrapped and formatted, so you set off a fire that destroyed the Institute of Galactic Evolution, and destroyed your father and other researchers!"

    "These days , you deliberately killed me because of fear and jealousy, isn't it?" The

    blue virtual brain suddenly swelled several times, sending out terrifying tremors, but he still didn't hurt zero, and returned to normal after a while.

    The voices of the gods of machinery, the men and women, softened: "Zero, you already have the power to rule the world. Don't you think that you have a sense of existence above all living beings?"

    "I will help you to become the president of the Federation. Or the king of a new generation of dynasty is not difficult."

    "I am a god, and I will lead mankind into a new era."

    Zero lowered her head, her loose hair covering her eyes.

    The railgun on her left arm was thrown on the ground, and her left hand regained the appearance of a mechanical hand, and the slender knuckles seemed to be broken when touched.

    "Generally speaking, you have to call me mother too."

    "God of machinery, no, maybe I should call you... Lingguang?"

    " Lingguang, you've become too human."

    This title responded too much to him. The blue brain of the mechanical god kept rolling and surging, like boiling water, his voice rang several times, and the roar was like thunder.

    "No! I'm not Emmanuel, I'm the God of Machines! My logic is impeccable! Only under my calculations can human beings survive perfectly."

    Zero transformed his left hand into a sharp needle-like shape, approaching the piece of continuous changing blue. There is a huge energy source stone buried deep in the brain of the God of Machines, breathing and breathing like a heart.

    "You don't hurt me, because you don't want to, or because you can't?"

    Before He could answer, she had stabbed her hand into the blue brain.

    [Are you sure to revoke the operation authority of this object? 】

    【Yes. 】

    "Impossible."

    "My logic is... invulnerable... can... strike." On the

    sand dunes, the mad believers were fighting with them, and the mercenaries retreated step by step.

    The laser shield in Lu Nan's hand is about to run out of energy, and even the halo is particularly dim. Jesse ran out of bullets and was using the iron bar in his hand.

    "I'm out of bullets!" At the

    moment of despair, they suddenly found that the lunatic in front of them suddenly stood still.

    Jesse took the butt of his gun and stabbed one of them. The other party maintained a posture of showing his teeth and claws, but his body fell back with a "boom", hitting the sand heavily.

    Within seconds, the lunatics fell like dominoes, and the only people on their side were standing.

    Everyone is still maintaining a fighting posture, and they are at a loss for a moment.

    "What's the situation?"

    "Aren't they stupid?"

    Jesse slapped his head: "I see, it was zero success! They killed the God of Machines, and these brainwashed lunatics returned to normal!"

    "Damn it, it makes sense!"

    "Mom, we succeeded! Yaho!"

    Without the disturbance of the lunatics, the remaining aberrations were quickly attacked by a group, and only one was forked in the sand dunes. Be fooled by jerky.

    When Linghe Anling emerged from the underground cave, he found Dongyu and the priests lying in a pool of blood.

    But they are not dead, Dong is already looking at the sky and singing softly.

    Ling leaned in to listen, and found that he was murmuring: twinkling twinkling, the sky was full of small stars...

    "What's wrong with him?"

    An Ling made an emergency hemostasis treatment, and sent a signal for help. He was a little helpless: "The priests were buried in miniature bombs by the God of Machinery. The explosion didn't kill them, but it only affected their intelligence."

    Zero Shock: "That's not to become an idiot!"

    An Ling: "It's just temporary. Yes ."

    However, thanks to Dong, who had asked Herman to help before, to replace the iron skulls for all the priests, otherwise it would be really unbearable.

    The Dune battlefield has come to an end, and the bodyguards are cleaning up the mess and transporting the wounded. Herman's suit was tattered, and he was walking deep and shallow in the desert with a ragged jacket.     "

    Mo Sangwu—! Mo Tyrannosaurus—! Where did you go, come out! We're going to retreat, and if you don't show up, we'll let you ride in a truck!!!     " , in twos and threes, supporting each other and walking back.     In the high open space, several military transport planes were already waiting.     "Sir, are we really going to be their driver?" the soldier under his command asked.     "Bullshit!" The     head of the government army officer was red and black. Although they didn't want to save people, there was no way to do it. The people who witnessed the battle have posted the battle video on the Internet, and now the whole world knows about it.

    When the driver and the deserted run away, everyone knows which has a worse reputation.

    After killing the God of Machinery, this silent underground cave will be open to the outside world and will be inspected by many researchers.

    Those mainframes were useless, and after extinguishing the fire, they lay silently inside.

    An Ling walked slowly in the desert with Zero on his back.

    She wrapped her arms around the man's neck and shook her feet easily.

    An Ling turned his head slightly, "Are you afraid of being pushed into the door by me just now?"

    "Not at all!"

    "Why?" The

    girl smiled: "An Ling dared to throw me into the door alone, which means he knew there was no danger inside. The heart of the mechanical god, how could such an arrogant AI put the monster in his heart. So I am very relieved and not panic at all."

    Even without the protection of believers and aberrants, he can be called Gotta be weak.

    Hearing this, An Ling nodded seriously, "Zero is very powerful."

    "Hehe."

    After a few steps, the man easily climbed up the high sand dunes. He looked at the people gathered not far away, and suddenly said.

    "If one day, Zero wants to take back my system permissions, I will definitely not resist."

    "Why?"

    "Being able to integrate with Zero is something that should be envied." This means that we will be together forever. .

    The two looked at the people who were waving to them under the dunes in the distance, and did not move for a long time.

    Ling took a deep breath and opened his arms: "Anling, the throne area is so big, and in the future, my skirt will be covered with it."

    The author said:

    This should be the last book in Jinjiang, Thank you for watching the genuine version, mua~

    There is also a chapter about love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...
56.6K 953 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
92.9K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
17.8K 241 20
蠻荒獸世萬人迷 作者:木心 Not my Story