I need to get something off m...

By bvbybvnny

Confessions of a 19 year old. More

How this will play out.

19 & 27

31 0 0
By bvbybvnny

Yes MCR is a way of life if you don't like it, piss off. 🥰

If y'all know I'm 19, then y'all know who's 27. To be honest I have daddy issues, I can't lie about it. And I won't, I want to heal from them, daddy issues aren't cute, trendy or something to be proud about. And yes I think that plays a HUGE role in who I date, they often say girls marry their fathers. And I find myself in a relationship where I feel safe, secure, comforted and loved. Boo often holds me accountable and I have to be an adult, and do adult things and think like an adult. My father wasn't there and I know that I'll always look for the love of my father in my relationships because that's what I've been programmed to do... but Ive found a good person who provides such emotional luxuries. I know that thinking that security, love, comfort, peace and safety are luxuries is a massive tell... I know that dating someone 8 years my senior is controversial and I really don't give a damn.

I know a few women who like older men. And now I'm a bit older and wiser... dating is a lot easier. I've settled into my own body considerably more, I've found a comfortable relationship where I thrive! I know that his bare minimum to me feels extravagant, and I often feel bad. He has his own car, place, even his own beautiful daughter named Blue (blue nose pit, hop off my dick I wouldn't expose a child's id on the internet) and I often feel under qualified to date someone with so much more than I have. But then I remember I'm 19 and not supposed to have it all together. And that's okay, one day at a time. I'm learning and unlearning love all over again... and it makes my heart cry. I feel that I'm grieving who I was and birthing who I will be all at once. I'm in a weird transitional phase, and to have to comfortable with uncertainty. But the only certainty is that I love him, and it makes me emotional to say it. My eyes tear up when I say it.

I love him without bounds, with a love that transcends time and space. Love that literally could be felt from another universe, a love so strong yet delicate that it is created with the very threads that hold my soul together. But I know there is this little apprehension in my head that tells me to be careful, last time I loved someone and they broke my heart I literally vowed to never take another man seriously and I haven't got two years until about... two months ago. And I'm so deadass rn, when I first met Boo, I literally scoffed in his face when he asked for my number. But I knew he was different when he called me "Beloved" the first time. I knew it... deeply in my soul. I never call anyone "my love" but he is my love, my sweetheart, my princess, my friend.

We always hear about "M'lord" this and "M'Lady" that... but I call him "M'Love" (Ma love). I believe without a shadow of a doubt we could be the greatest love story in history. There is something so warm about him, he reminds me the sun. My sun chaser, he reminds me of a boy who could chase the sun and succeed. To me he is the most magical person in the world. I will say waking up in his bed is actually such a great feeling, but over all sleeping next to a man feels so strange. To share a bed with someone is so intimate and sacred to me. We often discuss the possibility of children (im on nexplanon... 3 more years of being childless then I will gift him a child. I have no problem giving him a baby sooner... maybe like... 2 years but um... I'm happy having no babies rn). I think he knows I'd rather be married before I bring a kid into the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 18.7K 54
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
13.1K 389 9
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...
9.2K 324 23
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
7K 737 11
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...