Become the Mother of Machiner...

By Xiaoshuo_

When Zero woke up, she found herself soaking in a huge glass jar. She opened her mouth, and a bunch of bubble... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 47

60 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 47

    Zero happily pushed open the door, but just as she stepped in, she froze in place.

    The four men stood face to face, none of them spoke, and none of them put their guns down.

    The air conditioner in the conference room was obviously not turned on, but the temperature was frighteningly low - I don't know how long this atmosphere lasted.

    This is, it's fighting again?

    She walked in cautiously: "What are you, what were you talking about?" Among the

    four, Dong was the first to regain his smile, and he waved to her: "Zero, come on, I made your favorite sweet and sour sauce. Meat."

    There was a huge food box on the table, he walked over with zero hesitation, and suddenly remembered something important.

    "Dongji... They know your identity?"

    The high priest of the villain force stood in the decent camp so blatantly, is it too wild?

    "Yeah, there's nothing to hide." Dong was full of indifference, he leaned on the back of the chair and bent down, grinning and scratching her nose, "But before that, I was just Zero's personal chef, responsible for taking care of your one. Three meals a day." In the

    next second, Mo Sang Wu slammed a punch on the wall, and a meandering crack appeared on the snow-white wall. The Tyrannosaurus President's eyes glowed with murderous light, and he could not wait to transform on the spot.

    Ling Gang's hand that was about to pick up the chopsticks froze in the air: ...

    But Dong was not afraid at all, he straightened up and rolled his eyes.

    "Zero, ignore them. Are you tired from training all morning? Eat it while it's hot."

    "Didn't you say you wanted something sweet last night? I prepared a sweet soup for you after dinner, stewed Sydney with rock sugar tremella, don't you like it? Do you like it?" The

    little girl's eyes glowed: "Wow—"

    Dong has lined up several food boxes and handed her the spoon: "Pears moisten your throat, so you won't get up in the middle of the night to drink water and kick your toes. "

    Zero was very moved: "It's delicious, thank you for the winter."

    An Ling, who would only blow up the kitchen, turned his head expressionlessly.

    Mo Sanwu, who only knew how to eat dry food for the army in his life, frowned.

    Only Herman had a sobbing expression on his face.

    His heart was broken. I thought that after Zero awakened, he was the first person to meet her, and he was the only one who had an intersection with her in the galaxy space, so he should have some advantages.

    But he didn't expect that not only did he have the protection of An Ling early on, but he also joined Mo Sangwu's guild and became his subordinate. Now he doesn't know where a high priest of the Church of Mechanicus appeared.

    The other party didn't say anything about the good dishes he made, and he even touched her residence and was suspected of living together?

    Thinking of this, Herman was about to cry.

    The mechanical housekeeper stepped forward and patted his back: "Master, take a deep breath."

    "Lawrence, shut up..."

    During the zero meal, the four of them were very tacit and silent at the same time. just spoke.

    "Zero, the second stage of the Black Sand City mission is about to start. I will lead the team to the depths of the desert to start the mission, and Herman will also go together for about a month."

    Zero immediately put down his chopsticks: "I'll go too!"

    Mo Sanwu lowered his eyes, he knew she would say that.

    An Ling added next to him: "This mission will have hidden dangers, not just mine mining." Ling

    paused: "Do you mean the Church of the God of Machinery?"

    Dong Ji: "You guessed it?"

    "Yeah. Last time, their electronic virus strategy failed. One has two, and the enemy will definitely attack the mercenary guild again. Whether it's me or President Mo, they are the targets set by them."

    The girl's eyes are clear: "But the enemy is in the dark and I am in the light. If you lose this opportunity, we can't control where they will attack next time."

    Ling mumbled: "Besides, if you all go to Heisha City , it would be more dangerous for me to stay here alone."

    There is a saying on the Internet: it is better to fight passively than to be beaten passively.

    Mo Sangwu has been listening in silence, the voice fell, and he stepped forward with a rare serious look on his face.

    "Okay, but I need your assurance that everything will follow your orders, and you must never act alone or leave our sight. In the desert, the environment will be more dangerous than the city of Black Sand."

    "I promise."

    Mo Sanwu extended his right hand, Zero put his hand in his palm.

    "I will protect Zero closely." An Ling said.

    "Don't forget, my bodyguards are all powerful characters." Herman showed no weakness.

    "Oh, it seems that I can't stand by and watch." Dong has already revealed a smile that turns all sentient beings upside down.

    The five people clasped their hands together.

    All the way back to the dormitory, Dong has always silently followed behind her.     Ling touched Dongdong

    , who was sleeping in the kennel, and looked back at the man who was leaning against the wall: "What have you done in Baita City during this time?"

, I am afraid that the injury has healed the next day.

    The beautiful man tilted his head and smiled: "Missionary."

    "..."

    Zero's face froze: "Are you really spreading the Mechanicism here???"

    She thought he would become a good person!

    Dong couldn't hold it any longer, he gave her a wink: "My lady, guess what."

    An Ling kept silent in his watch. Although he knew a little about it, he would never tell Zero that this person was defecting to the lower-level priests of the Mechanicus, and also made them apostate.

    Zero stared at him with distrust: "You must never do bad things!"

    Dong already stood up straight and approached step by step: "If you tell me not to do it, then I won't do it."

    "You are an adult, you have to talk. Forget it!"

    Dong's eyes were heavy, and as soon as he stretched out his hand, Zero was pushed down and sat on the sofa.

    He squatted down on his knees, supported her knees with both hands, and rolled up his trouser legs. Zero struggled for a while, and was directly held by the ankle.

    "Don't move." The

    trousers were rolled up, and her left leg was covered with large and small bruises from the joint to the calf and ankle.

    Dongji's voice was low, and her beautiful eyes were covered by long eyelashes: "Look at your legs, they are all bruised and bruised."

    Ling Xixi smiled: "Although my level is not very good, my training attitude must be in place. If you don't work harder, how can you catch up with other mercenaries?"

    Dong didn't say anything, he just took out ice cubes from the refrigerator, lowered his head and leaned closer, applying cold compresses to her wounds little by little, moving very carefully and carefully.

    Zero looked at the person in front of him, his clean white robe dragged to the ground like a butterfly perched at her feet, beautiful, holy, and fragile.

    Dong already spoke suddenly, with a very low voice: "The Lord God is suspicious of me, I must leave you temporarily and go back to the chief teacher to return to my life."

    It was a very troublesome task for Erwuzi.

    Zero thought for a while and asked, "Will you be in danger?"

    "I'm glad that Zero will worry about me, but don't worry, he won't kill me." Dong already smiled.

    Even if only temporarily.

    He will also keep this life, struggling to get back to her.

    The ignorant girl sat on the sofa and looked down at him, her eyes focused and pure.

    Dong has been lost in her dark eyes, her voice is hoarse: "Will you miss me?"

    Even if it's just a false promise, he wants more, a little more...

    Zero expression is serious: "If it is from the church High priest, I won't."

    "But if it's my friend Dongyi, I will definitely."

    Three days later, the second stage of the mining mission in Heisha City began.

    Mo Sang left a medium-sized airship without a bag, and took the mercenaries from the headquarters directly to the loess city to gather together. Zero and Anling and Herman set out with him.

    Although it was still the same group of people as last time, Zero discovered that the screening at the headquarters was stricter this time. Not only were mercenaries who believed in the church not allowed to participate in the mission, they were not even allowed to approach the vicinity of Loess City.

    After getting off the airship, many military cards were already waiting at the airport. Among them were not only people from the guild, but also people from the Baker Group.

    A group of technical workers in blue uniforms are debugging the equipment, looking at the behemoths with a shocked expression.

    "Is this the machine used to collect the energy source stone? It's spectacular!"

    Because this magical solid energy source is buried deep in the ground and is very hard, it can't be broken without special laser cutting technology. , there is no small force that can develop minerals alone, let alone steal.

    The workers are honored: "Of course, the most cutting-edge technology in the Federation, our young master's patented invention."

    "The market value is 200 million."

    Zero: After saying the price, I am even more respectful.

    She was observing the equipment when someone suddenly patted her on the shoulder from behind. She turned around and saw a face exactly like her.

    "..."

    The girl wore a pure black combat uniform with a calm and indifferent expression on her face. Her short hair was pinned behind her auricles. Except for her yellow eyes, there was almost no difference.

    Zero's eyes admired: "Dabao, you are so beautiful."

    This is Zero simulated by An Ling, and she herself wears a high-tech bionic mask and becomes a public face.

    An Ling said calmly: "I'm looking like zero now, of course I'm pretty."

    "Hahaha!!!"

    When there was this plan at first, others would still doubt whether there would be any flaws.

    But later found out that it wasn't.

    As the official king of dismantling and reorganization, nanorobots can mimic anything.

    Humans, animals, living bodies, non-living bodies...

    All the data of zero is under An Ling's control. The girl in front of her is as thin as the height, the curvature of her hair, and the wound on her palm, all of which are exactly the same as the master.

    However, Herman pressed the part of his heart.

    Even with the same face, when facing An Ling, he would not feel the slightest throbbing. This is probably... love.

    Lawrence said coolly behind him: "Master, if you don't chase, there will be no place for you in the car."

    Herman:? ? ?

    He raised his head suddenly and saw a military card with two seats in total. Mosan was not the driver, and Zero sat in his co-pilot.

    An Ling as bait, of course not with them.

    Herman immediately rushed over to stop the car: "You come down, I'll drive!"

    Mo Sanwu glanced down at him: "Mr. Baker, do you know the way?"

    "..."

    "There's really no other place, or you'll be wronged by Baker. Are you sitting in the car, sir?"

    Herman was stunned for a moment, and looked at the back of the truck, which contained a desert off-road vehicle and other supplies.

    His fair skin slowly turned red.

    Angrily said: "I bought the mining area in the black sand area anyway! Why do you take the driver's seat and let me ride in the car? Even if I die here today and jump from the upstairs, I will never sit in the car of the truck. Dou Li!"

    After a few minutes, the military card slowly activated.

    Herman sat in the car body.

    The author has something to say:

    ps: The body of the truck is the area behind it for loading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 243 20
蠻荒獸世萬人迷 作者:木心 Not my Story
15.2K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
49.1K 736 66
Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female star of the whole network two thousand y...
17.5K 387 159
Author : Young Master Yongan Alternate Title : 前女友黑化日常 Summary: Every profound love story must have a cannon fodder ex-girlfriend. If one day the ex...