Become the Mother of Machiner...

Von Xiaoshuo_

When Zero woke up, she found herself soaking in a huge glass jar. She opened her mouth, and a bunch of bubble... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 38

84 1 0
Von Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 38 Who Died

    In addition to this, another major event happened in the Commonwealth.

    When the government military special operations command center was conducting a military simulation exercise, Chief Fulian received an internal call and jumped up from his seat.

    "That mechanical tyrannosaurus died?!" At that

    moment, all the staff in the command center turned to look at him, and Furian coughed, "Look what I'm doing, continue!"

    Everyone turned back again.

    Even so, he almost couldn't help laughing out loud, because there were outsiders, so he could only hold back abruptly, the wrinkled old face twisted together, showing an immortal expression.

    Furian took the phone to the other ear and lowered his voice: "It's such a pity that he died, and the Federation has lost another pillar!"

    The person on the other end of the phone said, "Didn't you want to recruit Mo before? Sang Wu, grant him the rank of general?"

    "That's all in the past, and I'm very sad about it."

    Furian's fingers touched the pure gold medal on the table, and secrets immediately rose around his office chair. Airtight soundproof walls.

    The old man raised his legs and no longer concealed his greed face: "Is it your hand? Or Lu Sen? Or who?"

    "It doesn't matter, since we have achieved this result, our goal has been achieved."

    "You must know that the long-term agreement we reached with the mercenary guild is based on the 'survival' of President Mo. Even if I am very unhappy to see this situation, I must send someone to suspend the cooperation agreement."

    "Okay, okay, The weapon manufacturing technology is yours, and tomorrow I will send Pete to take away their land and resources. The mercenary guild has become more and more arrogant these years, and it is time to let them know how much they weigh." Furian smiled.

    "As for the right to use Mosan Wu's body, that's another price."

    Zero had a dream, in which she returned to the empty battlefield in Heisha City. The dilapidated city is snowing, and gray flakes are falling from the dark clouds and building up a thick layer on the ground.

    Standing on a small hill with a dead gun, she later discovered that the 'hill' beneath her feet turned out to be a dead mechanical tyrannosaurus. His eyes have lost their color and have dimmed, and there are even small insects gnawing at the edges of the huge body.

    Tyrannosaurus was surrounded by many robots, and they were all broken, and some didn't even have limbs. At the edge of such a miserable battlefield, there are countless tanks and fighter planes facing them.

    And above the dark clouds, a huge eye looked down relentlessly.

    The dream was so inopportune that she had been in a bad mood ever since she woke up.

    "Zero, it's time for the appointment."

    "Okay, I'll come."

    Today, I made an appointment with Old John's shop to do daily maintenance for Sid, changed a pair of clothes, and took the family out.

    But it is clear that today's Baisha City is not peaceful. The virtual idols on the tall skyscrapers are dancing house dances, but no one is watching them, and small-scale riots are breaking out everywhere.

    On the wide white stairs, the two groups of people are in conflict, which has evolved from a quarrel to a physical shove.

    Several of them were clearly dressed as mercenaries, with angry faces and red necks, while the crowd on the other side was a police force with a robot guard, and they looked contemptuous.

    "This is a reasonable weapon equipped by mercenaries, why should I give it to you!"

    "The agreement between the government and the mercenaries has expired, and we have the right to take back your illegal arms, and we will list you as terrorists if you resist!"

    "What agreement is invalid, It was you who broke the contract unilaterally! Do you really think we would be afraid?"

    Because of the conflict between the mercenary guild, the government army and the police, there was no one to rescue even when there was a crisis of aberrants in the city, and the city was in chaos. At this opportunity, various cases of petty theft, robbery and arson frequently occur.

    In the repair shop, Sid had just been removed from the casing and the screws had not been tightened. Old John threw the wrench down, furious: "Too deceiving!"

    Then he rushed out with several other aggressive customers in the shop to join in. crusade.

    Lonely Zero stood alone in the middle of the empty shop.

    "What's going on here?"

    Small bunches of silver nanorobots diffused from her watch, more and more, and finally condensed tall human figures around her.

    Looking at the chaos outside, An Ling explained calmly: "This is the price that will be incurred after Mo Sang Wu's death."

    Zero turned his head suddenly, "Mo Sang Wu died?!!"

    She looked surprised, "When did it happen? Why didn't I know!"

    At this moment, the terminal beeped DiDi, indicating that there was a message from a friend, and subconsciously glanced at the message popping up in the background.

    [None (Note: Team Mo): Your mechanical prosthesis has been customized, the latest G298-1 technology, let's see if there is anything you don't like? If there is no problem, come to the headquarters and I will install it for you. 】

    The surprised expression on Zero's face gradually turned into panic.

    "...Since he's dead, who is this guy who is talking to me now?"

    An Ling glanced down, without the slightest change in expression: "It's Mo Sangwu himself."

    "He's not dead, he released it. It's just fake news."

    Monk Lingzhang Er was puzzled: "What are you planning to do, Team Mo?"

    She remembered the funny jokes she saw while surfing the Internet. Could it be that he also involves deep love affairs, changing sons, Jackie Chan, and suspended animation ? Escape drama?

    "In order to confuse the enemy and remove the calamity." An Ling paused, "With President Mo's behavior, there is a high probability that some government officials will die in their homes tonight, which is the highest anti-bilateral agreement today. Those few." Ling

    swallowed and looked at the conflict that broke out outside, speechless: "What a radical way..."

    An Ling turned to face her: "Now the Mercenary Guild is in an embarrassing situation. As long as he himself has a little accident, the forces of all parties will not hesitate to devour the guild. President Mo's move is also to protect everyone. But if it were me, there is a 90% probability that such a rude method would not be adopted. "

    "I knew Dabao you..."

    An Ling: "I will let them have an accident and die in a car accident."

    "..." He swallowed the unspoken praise.

    Ling looked up at the black-haired youth Qingjun's face in front of her: "Dabao, I just found out that you are such an AI."

    "What kind of AI does Ling think I am?"

    She snapped her fingers: "Gentle, wise, calm "

    These qualities don't go against my settings." An Ling looked straight at her, "Besides, I also have violent and intense settings, such as one-shot kills, and revenge."

    " Are you disappointed in me?"

    "No, it makes me feel more like a human being."

    This strange conflict between the mercenaries and the government army continued until sunset. Collect and snatch the weapons and property of the mercenaries.

    Suddenly not knowing what was going on, they all retreated, like puppies with their tails tucked.

    "What! Chief Fulian, he..."

    "Quick, quick!" When

    Zero returned home with Sid who had been well-maintained, he happened to catch up with a group of policemen who were chased by mercenaries, and he was no longer arrogant. .

    It seems... before the evening, Mo Sangwu had already made a move to make these high-level executives 'kill at home'.

    The prosthesis he sent from the terminal was not a picture, but something like a data ruler. Zero could not understand the parameters of the mechanical creation, so he could only turn to An Ling.

    The latter nodded after seeing it: "Yes."

    Zero replied to Mo Sangwu with the original words: "Yes."

    He didn't expect that his video request call came half a second later.

    "Dong dong dong——" The impatient ringtone broke the silence in the room, and he hurriedly pressed it off, but he didn't expect to be connected to the video call.

    The next moment, the bust image of the man was converted into a holographic projection and appeared in the center of their living room.

    Mosan Wu Da Ma Jin Dao sat on a chair and was staring intently at the camera.

    It is rare that he did not wear a gray combat uniform today, but changed into a black slim-fitting uniform suit with a black shirt inside and a jacket of the same color outside. The double-breasted design complemented his strong chest and thin waist. Very conspicuous.

    Compared with his formal attire, Zero, who was wearing home clothes and holding a watermelon: ...

    Mo Sang Wu leaned forward and seemed to be distinguishing the people in the camera image.

    "Why, don't you like it?"

    Ling hid the watermelon behind him: "No, no, An Ling said that the mechanical prosthesis is very good and suitable for me, thank you President."

    Mo Sangwu: "That's what he said is suitable , it's not that you say you like it, I want what you like."

    He thought for a while, and fed back the original mechanical prosthetic design into the projection, waved his hand, and added another layer of color tones.

    "So?"

    Zero was stunned for a while, she didn't know the specific values ​​and combat systems, she was completely a layman. But at the moment she only saw the pink paint and the cat's head pattern that glowed in the night.

    Pink, pink, pink...

    The girl's eyes lit up with fire, and she stood up abruptly.

    "I like it so much!"

    An Ling on the side:?

    He was a little puzzled by the change in attitude, because the prosthetic limb was no different except for the coloring.

    Mo Sanwu showed a satisfied smile, with an expression of victory on his face.

    He leaned back in his chair and observed Zero's environment through a holographic video call.

    "This is your home?"

    "Yes."

    Get out of the way and introduce him to the family around him.

    "This is An Ling, you've seen it before."

    "This is my housekeeper Sid. He is a very good robot and keeps the house in good order." The old housekeeper robot bowed and saluted politely.

    "This is my pet dog Dongdong, Dongdong quickly ask President Mo how he is."

    "Wow!" The

    scene is quite a bit like bringing the family to see the elders.

    Mo Sangwu didn't know what to think. He looked at the old furniture and the ordinary small flat next to Zero: "You live in a place like this? The reward for this mission should be close to 30,000, so why not buy a big house? ?"

    "Actually, I already bought it." Zero scratched his face.

    A few days ago, after receiving a huge quest reward from Mo Sang Wu, Zero bought the house of the old owner of Sid, and entrusted the decoration robot for daily maintenance.

    Having a harbor in the depths of memory is a kind of security for both humans and robots. Although he doesn't live now, whenever Sid wants to go back, it will be his home.

    "It's just that my situation is relatively... difficult to describe, and it is impossible to settle in one place. In fact, I also want to move recently." Zero said it more euphemistically. Leaving Baisha City.

    Mo Sangwu's gaze lingered on her face, and after a while he suddenly said, "Would you like to come to me?"

    Zero:?

    "I mean come to the mercenary headquarters!" He took out a cigarette from his pocket, but didn't smoke it, just circled his fingertips, "The mercenary headquarters provides free internal dormitories for senior mercenaries. You already have 10,000 people. As long as you participate in the training and join the headquarters, you can get a 90-square-meter house."

    "Although it is not as good as a luxury residence, it can still ensure convenience and comfort, and can also enjoy the protection of the mercenary guild."

    "Except In addition to joining the headquarters, there is a fixed monthly salary that you can get."

    Mo Sang Wu paused, and carefully looked at her expression through the video: "You... do you want to think about it?"

    The author has something to say:

    Mo Sang Wu : There is a salary.

    Zero: ...and such good things!

    An Ling: Why? I can give you an entire bank's worth of money at the touch of a finger.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

56.6K 953 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
22.6K 386 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
212K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
864 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...