Become the Mother of Machiner...

By Xiaoshuo_

When Zero woke up, she found herself soaking in a huge glass jar. She opened her mouth, and a bunch of bubble... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 30

98 2 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 30

    "But I haven't seen you!" The steel arms made it impossible to breathe, and there was no desire to cry without tears.

    "I don't believe it."

    Mo Sangwu held her tightly in his arms, his sharp eyebrows narrowed slightly, and his mechanical eyes looked like a breathtaking crystal, "Who the hell are you?"

    She didn't even know this question!

    Ling raised his head pitifully, trying to be calm and reasonable: "Captain Mo, I don't have a complete memory of the past. I even picked the name myself. And even if we really met, I can't remember it.

    " Pushing against the chest of the person in front of him, this force can be said to tickle the elephant. But after a while, the hand on his shoulder really loosened, and Zero broke free from the restraint and got up, hiding far away from him like a plague.

    Mo Sang Wu leaned on his knees with one hand, clenched a fist with one hand, and his face was heavy and serious. This posture can scare any bear child to tears.

    "You are from Baisha City?"

    "Well, you should have been there all the time." Zero answered honestly.

    Mo Sang Wu remembered the rumors he had heard, the Third Research Institute was located in Baisha City, the events described in the news, the timing of her joining the mercenary guild, his strange and familiar sense of closeness to her...

    Mo Sang Wu Seeing her eyes suddenly brightened.

    With a bitter face: "Team Mo, I'm really not a spy. I can never be in the company of the enemy, you believe me." "     Got

    it, I didn't say you were a spy."

, "Isn't it cold standing in the wind? Come here. It's not a work injury if you freeze to death."

    The blizzard outside the window was still blowing. Don't strangle me any more, I can't breathe."

    Mo Sangwu was amused by her: "Okay, I promise you."

    With the promise, Ling moved over carefully, and finally the two of them sat side by side.

    "What are you afraid of? Hide so far."

    Behind the rough concrete wall, Mo Sanwu sat with one leg bent. Even if there was a cigarette in his pocket, he didn't want to smoke. His attention was on the people next to him.

    "..." Zero didn't want to speak at all, she was wearing a bloated padded jacket, and the lower half of her face was buried in her arms. She leaned on the shoulders of the people around her to absorb a little warmth. The body is very light, and the breathing is so shallow that it is almost inaudible.

    The sharply cooling night made her feel cold, hungry and lethargic. Suddenly, there was an extra marching food bag in front of her.

    Mo Sangwu handed her the things without raising his head: "Eat it, it's hot."

    "Do you want money?"

    "...Guild welfare."

    "!" The

    marching bag has self-heating meals, functions Sex drinks, fruit-flavored compressed biscuits, and energy bars are much better than the cheap nutritional supplements she brought.

    Zero was fighting the steaming rice when he saw Mo Sanwu, who was beside him, raised his head to fill a bottle of drink, and squeezed the metal bottle flat.

    The man's face was sullen, because the room was dark and he couldn't see his expression clearly, but Zero could still feel that he was in a bad mood.

    The mechanical legs with a sense of technology have been repaired, and the precision parts running inside can be seen from the button gap at the knee of the trousers, which is full of strength and beauty.

    But even after the wounds were mended, the electronic virus remained on him.

    Zero was worried: "Team Mo, how can we lift everyone's virus control?" She was very worried about Lu Nan and Jessie.

    "This is what they deliberately researched to deal with us. Of course, it is not so easy to solve. At present, we can only crack the virus first and then clean up the Aberrant Legion here."

    Hearing his normal tone, he couldn't help asking: "You usually often Are you being chased?"

    Mo Sangwu glanced at the girl next to her, she was looking up at him curiously, her round eyes were black and shining, reflecting the only light in this silent dead city.

    Mosang answered without a ghost, "It's commonplace for me."

    He couldn't count how many times, ambush, assassination, traitor, trap, the enemy came from all over the world, all over the Federation.

    "However, so many deformer crises were solved by mercenaries." Zero couldn't understand, "Why do you do this to you?"

    Mo Sangwu smiled: "You know that the lifeblood of the Federation is grasped by the three major forces: the Church of the Mechanic God. , the government, the chaebol."

    "The church advocates that machines become gods, and they use this method to consume the bottom population, save resources, and at the same time promote the production and consumption of mechanical prosthetics; the production chain of the chaebols generates benefits; the government monopolizes energy source stone mining and systems. Upgrade and distribute social rights to the church and the chaebol. At the same time, let the mercenaries deal with the aberrants, which can not only consume the armed forces of the mercenaries, but also save their own forces to contain those who want to contain them."

    "Their forces are complex and constitute a Zhang complicated net. And we are the scissors. They can't control me, but they can control others. Without the mercenary guild, there will be another guild."

    Mo Sang Wu's voice became lower and lower, he touched Touching Zero's head: "Go to sleep, you did a good job today, I will be very safe here."

    His palms were warm and broad, and Zero nodded subconsciously. The exhaustion of the body makes the mind strike, and her frail body has reached its limit. Before he lost consciousness, Zero only remembered the beautiful blue-purple eyes of the people around him.

    She felt that Mo Sangwu's name must be among the people the government 'want to restrain'.

    A quiet night.

    When I woke up, it was just dawn, and a thick layer of ice had formed on the windowsill of the factory. Outside the window is a vast expanse of white, and there is almost no movement except for the wind.

    Zero rubbed his body slightly, and found that his hands and feet were warm and extremely comfortable.

    She muttered, and opened her eyes abruptly the next second. Because she found herself from sleeping against the wall to lying in someone's arms now.

    She rested her legs on each other's thighs, her left hand was wrapped around his waist, and her right hand even poked into the collar of his coat.

    And Mo Sangwu obviously regarded her as a large pillow, with his head on top of her head, and his breathing was steady and long.

    The moment he thought about the posture of the two of them, Zero's body was stiff, and the remaining sleepiness disappeared.

    ——If someone finds out that she regards the president as a warm water bag, she will definitely be sprayed on the forum homepage and scolded by 200,000 mercenaries for three days and three nights!

    Zero, who always remembers that she is an employee, certainly dared not do this, so she quietly retracted her right hand from his neckline, taking care not to touch his skin.

    But Mo Sanwu was still shocked.

    "Awake?" A lazy hoarse voice sounded above his head, and Ling shrank his neck and made a small hum.

    The next moment, the arm that had been around her shoulder was retracted, and Zero felt a lot lighter on her body.

    She got up quickly, patted her clothes and patted her pants in a pretentious manner. Looking back, Mo Sangwu was moving his arms, his expression on his face was normal, and he was not embarrassed at all.

    He pressed the mechanism on the knee of the mechanical leg a few times, and with the sound of the electronic parts running, Mo Sangwu was able to stand up.

    But he frowned, clearly dissatisfied.

    "What's wrong?"

    "I barely obtained the right to operate the prosthesis last night, but the sequelae of the electronic virus are still obvious, and the operation of the weapon system is blocked." What

    he didn't say is that with his body with only 30% combat power, he faced the Aberrant Legion. There is little chance of winning.

    Ling looked at the state of Ling Tian and Qin Shan in the factory, and there was no sign of them getting better at all. As for the unconscious mercenaries outside, every time they drag on, they are more dangerous.

    "Team Mo, can you let me try it?"

    Mo Sang was slightly surprised, looking at her serious expression: "Yes."

    Zero stood in front of him, took a deep breath, and the mechanical fingers of his left hand transformed into sharp needle-like interfaces. She didn't plan to upgrade him this time, so instead of linking the energy source stone directly, she chose to link to Mo Sangwu's mechanical prosthesis.

    The moment the interface was pierced, Mo Sanwu's eyes suddenly widened, and he grabbed the window sill beside him with his right hand. Sweat soaked his short hair, it was only ten seconds, but to him it was as long as a century.

    "Team Mo?"

    Ling bent down and looked at him curiously, "What's the matter, does it hurt?" The

    man was panting, and there were already a few clearly identifiable finger prints on the stone windowsill.

    Mo Sangwu stood up and moved for a while, then raised his head and looked at her silently with deep eyes.

    Zero carefully asked again, "Did it succeed?"

    Mo Sangwu never answered, but his ears turned a little red. He put the gun that had been thrown in the corner on his back, then held her wrist with sharp eyes: "Go, let's go out to clean up the enemy."

    Zero was dragged and trotted out, she couldn't help but look back and was buried in the ground The two vice-chairmen of the meeting said, "What about them?"

    "They can't die."

    It snowed heavily overnight, and the city of Heisha was almost covered with gray and white dirty snow, and when you stepped on it, it was a black mud mark. The route that was not easy to distinguish from the beginning was more like a labyrinth.

    Using a twig as a crutch, he walked on the road with one foot deep and one foot shallow. After a long time, it was quiet behind him, and the man didn't even move.

    "Team Mo, can't you walk!" she shouted.

    Mo Sang crossed his chest with both hands, showing an indescribable expression on his face.

    "You're just going to hurry like this?"

    Ling was inexplicable: "Otherwise, is there any transportation nearby?"

    Mo Sangwu stretched out his long legs and reached her in three or two steps.

    He looked down at her condescendingly: "Why not? Relying on you to reach the destination like this, everyone else would have died long ago."

    "..."

    Ling whispered: "Mo Team, did I help you just now?" No As for being so sarcastic.

    Mo Sangwu was a little funny, he controlled his urge to rub her head again, and bent down slightly.

    "I know, your kindness will be remembered for a lifetime."

    Later, Zero realized that the 'transportation' referred to by Team Mo was referring to himself.

    The fiery and reliable big hands were firmly clasped around her waist, and Zero was lifted off the ground by his feet, completely suspended in the air. Mo Sanwu's forward speed is comparable to that of an energy car, and obviously he takes into account the feelings of the 'passengers' and does not use full speed.

    Even so, the huge thrust forced Zero to hug his neck tightly, or she would turn into a kite the next moment.

    Mo Sanwu dashed in the silent black sand city with a calm face. His mechanical eyes constantly scanned the situation on both sides of the road, and changed his route at any time according to the detected moving objects.

    "Wait for me here."

    He suddenly stopped when passing a large shopping mall, and Zero was placed firmly on the ground.

    "Huh?" She peeled off the strands of hair stuck to her face, only to see a broad back with a light behind her back in front of her.

    Mo Sanwu lowered his eyes, he patted the heavy machine gun on his back, and the next moment the gun body was disassembled and reorganized, becoming a pair of dark mechanical punches, armed from the shoulders to the phalanx.

    In the shopping mall, an ugly aberrant with sarcoma-like protrusions all over his body has rushed towards him with a roar.

    The level of this aberrant is unknown. He has sharp claws on his limbs and extremely long nails. When waving it, he can easily cut off the wires on the roadside, tearing metal and glass like tearing paper.

    The harsh sound of destruction made one's heart tremble, and subconsciously wrapped his arms around his head.

    But in the next instant, the terrified scream of the monster resounded through the sky, and she was shocked. She carefully looked out from between her fingers, and saw that Mo Sang Wu was pressing the aberrant to the ground and violently beating.

    The spine was broken with one punch, and the shoulder was smashed with two punches.

    She thought that she finally realized what the true power of the mercenary guild president is.

    A few minutes later, Zero and Mosanwu walked into the mall.

    And the dead body of the aberrant was thrown in the middle of the road for public display.

    They found several mercenaries in the mall, and they were lucky enough to be rescued before they were killed by the Aberrants. However, after a night of freezing, these people's faces were all black and blue, and they didn't freeze to death because of their good physical fitness.

    Mo Sang Wu had no patience for the rough gentlemen. He picked one up with one hand and placed the tall mercenaries like piles of wood in the corner of the basement.

    "Can't you be lighter?" Zero stood beside him and looked at him disapprovingly.

    "Tsk." Mo Sang crossed his chest with both hands, and his eyes were dark blue and purple. He looked straight at her, "Then what do you say?"

    Zero patiently lined up the unconscious mercenaries one by one. Line up, everyone with their hands folded over their chests.

    This peaceful movement, coupled with the canvas covering their faces and bodies, is a very harmonious picture.

    Mo Sang uselessly pressed the tip of his tongue against his teeth, and his eyes were full of the back of the girl busy with work.

    "Women are trouble."

    After covering up the surviving mercenaries here, the two walked out of the mall.

    The intersection not far away was severely damaged, and a 15- or 6-meter-wide ravine appeared on the originally flat road, which was impossible to cross without tools.

    Zero wanted to say, let's take a detour, and Mo Sangwu waved to her the next moment.

    He bent down and picked her up by the waist with almost no effort.

    Because he was wearing a mechanical punch when he fought just now, his arms and palms were all covered with hard metal exoskeletons. Zero twisted his body uncomfortably, Mo Sangwu glanced at her, and sat her directly on his shoulder.

    "Hey?!" He suddenly raised the altitude, and his upper body was slanted. Thanks to hugging his head in time, he was able to stabilize and balance. "What are you doing!"

    "Stand up, don't fall down halfway." , Although he said so, his right hand has been firmly protecting her body.

    Wanting to jump over a fifteen-meter-wide fissure is beyond the limits of the human body, and Zero doesn't think he can pass through it unless he can fly!

    But Mo Sangwu didn't think about taking a detour at all. He took a few steps back for a run, and then jumped high like the wind, not at all abnormal because he was carrying a person.

    "Ah ah ah!" The weightlessness of the hanging made Zero shout out loudly, and the end sound is full of tears.

    In the next second, they were already firmly on the ground behind the fissure.

    Mo Sangwu let her tug at his hair frantically, without frowning: "What are you afraid of? It won't really let you fall..."

    He suddenly stopped.

    Not far in front of them, a man in white appeared silently at the intersection, looking at them expressionlessly.

    Mo Sanwu narrowed his eyes, feeling a huge threat.

    Without him, the other party's body is too clean.

    He is not human, nor aberrant.

    There is no weapon at all, and even the body exposed outside the clothes has no obvious mechanized characteristics.

    The last time this kind of threat was felt by A-level aberrants.

    He lowered his eyes: "Who are you?"

    An Ling looked away from Zero's face and focused on the man's hand holding her.

    He rarely lost the ability to think rationally: "Put her down."

    Mo Sang Wu raised his eyebrows: "Do you want to command me?"

    The author has something to say:

    Mo Sang Wu: Where did the little white face come from.

    An Ling: Correct me, I'm not a 'little white face'.

    A drag king who can do his hands and never speak a word vs an AI who uses force to calm down and reason.

    [Explanation]: Mosan's indifferent "I've seen you" does not mean face-to-face, but can be understood as a galaxy-level existence and the mother of machines attraction between. As for whether the other protagonists have met Zero, I won't give any spoilers. Now the foreshadowing will be explained gradually.

    The villains are brainwashed and immune to Zero's glamour aura.

    And I will definitely not let zero plastic surgery! No steel skull is the last dignity of Mary Suvin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...
17.8K 243 20
蠻荒獸世萬人迷 作者:木心 Not my Story
13.8K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
92.9K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...