Become the Mother of Machiner...

By Xiaoshuo_

When Zero woke up, she found herself soaking in a huge glass jar. She opened her mouth, and a bunch of bubble... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 21

109 2 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 21 Atonement

    The fire in the general control room was out of control, and the flames licked through the filing cabinets and gradually spread to the entire office area.

    No matter what group of killing birds she is, the data is all in his head anyway, and as long as he escapes, he can sell it to other research institutes at a high price.

    He wants to bury the zero machine and this whole mess!

    Conrad laughed loudly: "Hahahaha! Go to hell!!!"

    The muzzle in his hand emitted a penetrating red aperture, which finally became brighter and brighter. Before the launch, Conrad suddenly saw No. 0 A tall human figure appeared behind the machine.

    Not run or jumped, but flowed like grit and formed in an instant.

    Gender-neutral electronic voices from people who can't see their faces.

    "Shut up." And

    then...

    then blocked by an undulating silver wall of water.

    Conrad opened his mouth unconsciously: Is this... can it be blocked?

    And the silver ones are not water, but liquids such as mercury. They are soft and powerful, and they are wrapped around the cannon. The bullet turned in a direction and slammed into the side wall.

    With only a loud noise, the gravel and reinforced concrete disintegrated together, and the entire control room was razed to the ground.

    Conrad hugged his head and rolled a few laps out before he escaped, clutching the railing and coughing.

    With a flash in front of her eyes, that silver and white strange thing turned into a barrier, protecting the whole of the zero machine, and she didn't even mess up her hair. The silver water curtain gradually condensed behind her again, merging into a tall, slender figure with indistinguishable facial features.

    Only then did Conrad see clearly that it was neither water nor mercury, it was a nanorobot, and it turned out to be a nanorobot!

    Before he could run a few steps, his left arm suddenly felt a sharp pain.

    "Ah!!!" Conrad screamed and fell to the ground, trembling with pain. His entire robotic arm was ripped apart like tofu, and even the flesh and blood at the fracture were splattered.

    And the strange silver-white man stood quietly not far away, with no intention of coming up at all.

    The other party didn't want to kill him directly, he was just teasing.

    The researchers in the building ran and hid, and the mechanical security was all down, but Conrad had no other way to choose. He could only cover the wound and escape. Fortunately, there were many rooms in the research institute. He used his ID card to swipe through the heavy iron doors, and those doors closed behind him to block foreign enemies, constantly buying time for himself.

    There is a spare helicopter on the roof, and he can leave in just 30 seconds!

    The instinct to survive became the backbone that kept Conrad alive.

    However, he soon realized that something was wrong.

    No matter how he dodged, the silver-white robot behind him was chasing after him. No matter where he ran, the other party could perceive it, no, it was predicted! It can predict his judgment!

    And the door of each room seems to be non-existent to it, and the password lock is automatically opened wherever it passes.

    Conrad rolled his eyes and fell into a frantic prison.

    It was so bad, so bad...

    Zero was sitting on a silvery, surging 'wave'. An Ling completely lost her human form and turned into an overwhelming silver wave, and he carried her surging in the corridor. He followed Conrad in a hurry and kept a proper distance, gradually consuming his mental power.

    Anling has never been a 'person'. His body is a myriad of nano-robots, and he cannot specifically target any one of them. The robot, which is harmless to Zero, flows gently through the fingertips, but the next moment it can directly blast a big hole in the wall.

    At the same time, An Ling's special abilities are also working. Under the influence of [Chaos Mire], Conrad has lost his mind and has hallucinations.

    In his eyes, the entire research institute has become a twisted purgatory. The sea of ​​red flames and silver waves intertwined, and there were countless man-eating crows hovering above their heads.

    He saw with his own eyes that the researchers in white robes were dismantled into parts by nanorobots, and their stumps and arms fell all over the floor. In fact, those were just trash or broken glass that was thrown away when they escaped.

    Conrad fled like a headless fly, and finally climbed the construction gangway to the top floor. He looked around with his eyes open: the helicopter...why is it gone?

    When he was blown by the cool night wind, he realized that he was already standing on the edge of the building, with a height of tens of meters under his feet.

    At the juncture of life and death, reason back to the cage for a second.

    Conrad's vest was dripping with cold sweat, as if the broken left arm didn't hurt so much. He quietly moved his toes back a little and pulled out an ugly smirk.

    "No. 0, I don't want this kind of scene at all. There should be some misunderstanding between us? Yes, it was researcher Noah who wanted to kill you, do you remember? He has been drowned in the nutrition chamber, no one will I hurt you again! You are safe!"

    Conrad was incoherent, and began to talk nonsense with his eyes open, "I raised you for ten years, you have no father or mother, I took care of you, and it was only when you came. Ding Dian is big and as thin as a little monkey, how can I count as half of your adoptive father?"

    "You let this nano-robot leave, and I'll take back the assassination team immediately. Let's get along as before, okay? Or I'll give you whatever you want!" The

    night wind blew, and countless birds stopped on the edge of the rooftop. Looking at them, there are still flesh and blood left at the corners of their mouths, and their eyes are red and glowing.     Zero kept his head down, before he couldn't help but say, "Director Conrad

    , how could you say such a thing."

    "Foster father? Do you really think of us as humans?"

Trembling, An Ling raised her hand and patted her back gently as comfort.

    Conrad looked at the two people in front of him, his eyes rolling around: "Nonsense, I am for the scientific and technological progress of the Federation, and everything I do is at the forefront! Do you think that upgrading does not require sacrifice? For the Federation Sacrifice is the glory of you ordinary people!"

    His voice was hoarse, cracked in the night wind.

    The next moment, the resting birds suddenly dispersed, and all fluttered their wings and flew away from the rooftop.

    When Ling calmed down, she watched the old man in front of her move his hands and feet, gradually losing his mind. The left shoulder where the prosthesis was broken was raised high, like a sarcoma.

    "What's wrong with him?"

    An Ling's tone did not change at all: "Under the extreme fear, his genetic disease is deteriorating at an extremely fast rate, and there are still 9 minutes and 22 seconds before he becomes an aberrant.

    " Aloud: "It's really retribution."

    At this time, the government army was finally alerted. More than a dozen roaring police cars drove around the institute, police robots and robocops lined up to surround the lawn below, and dazzling searchlights shot up toward the roof, piercing the darkness like lightning.

    Sid and Dongdong completed the task and rushed to the top floor to stand with her.

    They confront Conrad on the edge of the rooftop.

    "If that's your answer, I know."

    The wind blew the overly large clothes on Zero's body. She raised her left arm and pointed the black barrel of the gun at the crazy white-robed old man in front of

    her . "Atonement, you murderer." This one is a special tracking round, so don't worry about it.

    The jet-black bullet turned a corner in mid-air, and then seemed to be taut by fate's alignment, sinking deep into Conrad's forehead.

    "Uh..." The old man only had time to make a strange ho ho sound, and he fell off the roof of the building dozens of meters high.

    Zero didn't look, because she clearly heard the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground.

    The next moment, four or five searchlights silently gathered on them, and several sniper bullets shot from a distance, hitting the stone bricks on the roof.

    An Ling took her shoulders, and turned to the outside.

    Zero squatted down and saw the police drones rising densely around him, and then he felt how crazy the plan for tonight was.

    "We alerted the police, hurry up, you can't be exposed in front of the government!" The

    whistling siren seemed to be a prelude to life, and police cars flashing red and blue lines gathered towards the gate, blocking all the places where they could go out. The drones patrolled around the windows, and soon they would reach the height of the top floor.

    "How many people are there?"

    Anling replied calmly: "There are 40 human-transformed policemen and 60 police robots. Most of them are local patrol officers, and a few are government military special personnel," Conrad said. The assassination team is also coming here."

    Zero breathed for a while, and clenched his hands unconsciously. She began to think hard about the way to escape, even if it was just to let Sid and Dongdong leave...

    An Ling who was beside her suddenly said, "Zero, do you want to fly?"

    He was not fully human at the moment, and there was only a blur on his silver face. With facial features, he wrapped his arms around her, and his pupilless eyes did not blink.

    Under the building where the two lived, various policemen had already begun to search. They directly smashed the iron gate and poured into the institute like a tide. There are a small number of people whose body functions have been completely remodeled. They even choose to climb up the window from the outside with their bare hands, but they reach the second and third floors within a few seconds.

    "Sir, there are no signs of fighting in the institute. We are searching for researchers... Found them. They are all hiding in the storage room."

    "The birds mentioned in the report have all disappeared, and there are only a few feathers and blood on the ground."

    "... The fire on the fifteenth floor is serious, call the fire-fighting robot." The

    leading officer shouted: "It has only been a minute since Conrad fell to his death, continue the search, the murderer is still hiding in the building. We have blocked all exits, and the other party is short. Time can't leave."

    As soon as the voice fell, a young soldier suddenly pointed to the sky and exclaimed: "Look, what is that!" The

    dim starlight was blocked, and a giant white bird with a wingspan of at least ten meters long came from The top of the building took off, and a fierce wind blew from its wings, passing quickly over their heads.

    The bird's head is motionless, not like a normal bird at all, and there are no soft feathers on its body, like an artificial aircraft. Because of its large size, it looks slow, but in fact it rushed across the road in the blink of an eye.

    The officer's heart was full of alarm bells: "What are you still doing, just shoot!"

    The gunshots rang out one after another, and a dozen drones followed in the direction of Shiratori, but when they approached a certain range, they seemed to be disturbed by some electromagnetic wave. Generally, crackling crashes. The bullets that hit it also plunged into the sea like a mud cow, and no sparks splattered.

    The police all over the place watched as the white giant bird flew farther and farther, and finally disappeared on the other side of the neon sign.

    The officer always felt that it was not very good, as if he had missed something very important.

    At this time, the little policeman said, "Sir, I found that someone posted a video of this attack on the Internet!"

    "The witnesses on the roadside took it, don't worry, it's a fire."

    "No, it's from the murderer's perspective. He also filmed all the confidential information inside the institute."

    "What?!"

    Zero experienced flying for the first time in his life, and he didn't expect to be running for his life.

    She didn't know that it was such a beautiful thing to walk in the sky at night in the city. The lights of the road and the shimmering lights of the houses converged together, and the stars were like the Milky Way.

    The white giant bird flew to the top of an unfinished tower, and after the zero feet landed steadily, the giant bird transformed itself into the appearance of a black-haired youth.

    He squatted beside the tower several hundred meters high, with the bright night sky behind him, his face was gentle, and his jet-black hair was blown by the breeze, as if the humanoid weapon that ravaged the institute just now was not him.

    Zero sat on the ground for a long time and regained consciousness. She looked at the magnificent night scene in front of her and exhaled a long breath.

    The person in front of him tilted his head: "Zero?"

    "Dabao, I guessed right, you are really handsome."

    An Ling's expression finally showed a little surprise, as if he didn't know how to react.

    A crescent moon hung in the sky, and their family sat on the top of the tower looking at the night sky. The huge moon seemed to hang overhead, with incredible magnificence.

    Sid was holding a piece of iron wire in his hand and was playing with electronic fireworks for Dongdong. The puppy barked and seemed very happy.

    Zero stretched and looked up at the sky with his hands on the ground.

    An Ling said next to him: "Zero, don't worry, you didn't show your facial features during the whole process just now, Sid remained in the form of a locomotive, Dongdong was a fireball, they couldn't find it."

    "The Third Research Institute has been destroyed, and there will be no more in the world. No one will want the zero machine."

    Zero turned to look at him: "An Ling, just now Conrad said 'when I came'. In other words, I'm probably an orphan too."

    "Zero wants to find himself . family?"

    "There's a high probability that I won't be able to find it. But it doesn't matter, I have a new family now."

    "But An Ling, I still have a question. If I were an orphan, I would have been locked up in the laboratory of the Third Research Institute. After 10 years of transformation, why do I have no memory of anything before the age of eight?”

    “The upgrading of machinery is based on generational theory. From the information you have found, the first batch of mechanical upgrades carried out by the Third Research Institute started from It started 10 years ago." "...Then why does     Sid

    , who has served more than 20 years and has not undergone any upgrades, call me mother?

    "

I don’t know whether this article is a plot flow or an emotional flow, no matter what, it must be a heartthrob anyway (.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
2.5K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
92.7K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
864 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...