𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎...

By _behindyou_

ᵀʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵐᵒᵛᵉˢ ᵒⁿ, ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵈᵃʸ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵈʳᵃᵐᵃ, ᵈʳᵃᵐᵃ ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ, ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ, ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱˢ ᵏᵃʳᵐᵃ ᴬ... More

𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗥𝗦
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜
PROLOGUE.
1 - ❝THE AVENGERS. WELL.. SOME OF THEM❞
2 - ❝THE DONUT SPACESHIP❞
3 - ❝INSIDE THE SHIP❞
4 - ❝I'LL DO YOU ONE BETTER. WHY IS GAMORA?❞
6 - ❝FAILED ATTACK ON THE TITAN❞
7 - ❝THE UNPLANNED SNAP❞
8 - ❝THE FALL OF THE MOORS❞
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜
9 - ❝MOURNING❞
𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗪𝗘 𝗚𝗢❞
𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚❞
𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗦❞
𝟭𝟯 - ❝𝗥𝗘-𝗗𝗢 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣❞
𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚❞
𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦❞
𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗..❞
𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❞
FINAL A/N!!

5 - ❝KICK NAMES, TAKE ASS❞

757 37 3
By _behindyou_

"𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜. 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝙰𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝. 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜" 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚎 𝚄𝚙 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚜 ; 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚢

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

AND NOW THAT THAT PITIFUL ARGUING WAS ALL OVER, THE WHOLE GROUP SURVEY THE PLANET AND TAKE SAMPLES.

"the hell happened to this planet?" quill questions, holding up a vile filled with an orange substance.

maleficent runs her fingers over a bit of cracked rock, grimacing at the large amount of dust rubbing off onto her pale finger.

"it's eight degrees of it's axis" - quill continues - "gravitational pull is all over the place"

stark looks up to the orange sky, "yeah, we got one advantage. he's coming to us"

maleficent wipes the dust from her finger onto mantis' shoulder, whom was jumping up and down and spinning around, enjoying the way she could stay up longer.

"we'll use it" stark nods, turning around to face everybody.

"alright, i have a plan"

maleficent raises an eyebrow.

"or at least the beginnings of one. it's pretty simple. we draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. we just want the gauntlet"

drax yawns obnoxiously.

stark turns to him, "are you yawning?" he questions loudly in offence.

"in the middle of this, while i'm breaking it down? huh? did you hear what i said?"

"i stopped listening after you said 'we need a plan' "

"okay, mr. clean is on his own page"

maleficent steps forward, "and what makes you think this plan is going to work anyway?"

quill nods, "see, 'not winging it' isn't really what they do"

"uh, what exactly is it that they do?" parker questions.

"kick names, take ass?" mantis speaks, maleficent raises an eyebrow in confusion,

how can you kick a name? and what is an ass?

"yeah, that's right" drax nods.

stark looks at them stupidly.

maleficent shakes her head, "thanos is strong. really strong. and he's going to be a lot stronger if he gets these stones. so one, we can't let him get the stones, and with that, we can't come up with a stupid plan to stop him getting the stones, because two, if you try and attack thanos with that awful plan you will fail instantly"

stark crosses his arms, "and how do you know so much about thanos?"

"you learn a bit when someone tries to invade your planet multiple times"

the majority looked slightly shocked.

"he's tried to invade your planet?" stark asks in shock.

"well, of course. why do you think i'd come here to help any of you? i wouldn't risk my planet for some random humans if it didn't benefit me and my planet"

stark just rolls his eyes, "right, whatever. all right, just get over here, please" stark speaks to the guardians.

they don't follow.

"mr. lord, can you get your folks to circle up?"

" 'mr. lord'. star-lord is fine" quill nods, slightly flattered.

quill beckons his group over, all of which begrudgingly scoot forward.

"we gotta coalesce. 'cause if all we come at him with this plucky attitude-"

"dude, don't call us plucky" quill intervenes, "we don't know what it means"

maleficent deadpans, but truthfully, she didn't know what it meant either.

"all right, we're optimistic, yes. i like your plan. except it sucks, so let me do the plan and that way it might actually be really good"

maleficent smirks slightly in humour, stark looking fed up.

"tell him about the dance-off to save the universe" drax holds his belt, everyone turns to him.

"what dance-off?" stark questions.

quill looked slightly mortified.

"it's not a- it's not a- it's nothing" he stammers, shaking his head dismissively.

"like in footloose, the movie?" parker questions excitedly.

"exactly like footloose" quill looked happy.

"is it still the greatest movie in history?"

"it never was" parker says.

quill looked slightly disappointed.

"don't encourage this, all right?" stark shakes his head.

"okay" parker whispers.

"we're getting no help from flash gordon here"

"flash gordon?" quill questions, "by the way, that's a compliment. don't forget, i'm half human. so that 50% of me that's stupid.. that's 100% of you" he circles his finger around stark.

"your math is blowing my mind" stark shakes his head.

"excuse me" mantis speaks up, looking worried.

"but does your friend.. often do that?" she questions, you all look over to strange, who was sat hovering above a rock, his arms split and a greenish aura surrounding them, his head twitching, glitching and shaking about, his necklace glowing.

"strange, we all right?" stark questions.

strange's head twitches as he doesn't respond.

stark walks up to him and he falls back down with a loud gasp, stark crouching down in front of him as he pants heavily.

the rest of the group hurry over in confusion, maleficent raises a brow.

"you're back. you're all right" stark comforts in a monotone voice.

"hi" strange pants.

"hey, what was that?" parker questions.

"i went forward in time to view alternate futures. to see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict"

"how many did you see?" quill questions with a gulp.

"14,000,605"

maleficent nods slowly,

that's a lot

"how many did we win?" stark asks with a tilt of his head.

"one"

words ; 788

date posted ; 30/10/22

©_behindyou_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.9K 45
Thordís, Goddess of Thunder and Lightning is the Daughter of Thor, Granddaughter of Odin. She was young and inexperienced and was told to go and expl...
1.1M 26.7K 144
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤." (𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤) 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬...
1K 53 41
*Book one of the Femme Fatale series* **Under Editing** Everybody knows the infamous Marvel stories and the characters within them. It's fiction, a s...
32.2K 1.1K 38
(NOT JUST A LOKI STORY - this story is about many marvel characters as well as Esther Mason and Loki Laufeyson) ~ Once upon a time, there was a sweet...