Forever With You (ForthBeam)

Thibha16 tarafından

Have you ever felt like you know more about certain things which are not your specialty? Have you ever had a... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Characters!!!
Chap 4
Chap 5
Not an update!!!
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 20
Epilogue

Chap 19

1.2K 60 6
Thibha16 tarafından

My lovely cupcakes,

Before I continue with my story today, I wanted to share what's been on my mind for a few days now. Some of you might have noticed my huge admiration towards FORTHBEAM and MEWGULF ship in my stories. ForthBeam had been my ultimate BL ship before I met MewGulf. I personally ship both pairs to be authentic, but that's just my wish.

In reality, they are humans with the right to do and be with whomever they want. As a fan, we could only wish and wait. Recently people have been bashing P'Mew for stating about his private romantic life. I, as a loyal wanjaai, believe the special someone is P'Gulf.

But that doesn't mean I'm against whomever that special someone P'Mew mentioned. I will support MEWGULF and FORTHBEAM no matter who they end up with romantically. I don't want them to go through an emotional breakdown just because we wished them to be different. They are humans too, and they deserve all the happiness in the world.

P'Mew's yesterday's Instagram live made me feel so sad. That guy has been exhausted both mentally and emotionally. Yet, he tried to do his best for his fans. I can't relate with people who insensitively brought up past scandals even without knowing the whole story. That's just so childish and immature. Only the involved individuals know the entire story, and we can't believe what the hungry media fed us years ago.

I believed him years ago. And I will trust him now and forever. I don't care what the media says or what one-sided judgemental people say.

I believe in my sun and sunflower.

Let's believe in them and let them live their lives.

I hope my ranting doesn't spoil your mood. And I'm sorry if I did spoil your mood.

Here is the update. Enjoy.

Fair warning, 5k words ahead.

___________________

The new information comes to them as a big favour; with those documents, they could put anybody related to the tragedy forty-plus years ago behind bars. The court could give the final statement without further hearings too.

But what happens after that?

Does he have to let go?

Will everything go back to normal?

How should he live after this?

As Beam was in deep thought, Forth walked into their room to fetch him before leaving to meet Fiat.

"Beam, baby...what are you doing here?" asked Forth as he noticed Beam was standing by the dressing table, holding onto his photo frame.

Beam quickly put the frame back on its spot and faced Forth with his signature smile.

"Nothing. I was cleaning. Is it time to leave?" asked Beam as he avoided eye contact.

"You're anxious, and it's apparent by how you're avoiding my eyes. What's bothering you, Beam?" asked Forth, concerned.

"Forth, before you get your memories back, did you remember me when you saw me first at campus?" questioned Beam hesitantly.

Forth noticed Beam's expected eyes towards his answer, and he decided to be honest.

"I always had fragments of the past. I dreamed about you hopping around the hospital walls with Phana and Kit beside you. I could never clearly see your face in those dreams. But I know you're the most beautiful person by heart and appearance," answered Forth, smiling.

Beam had a sad smirk on his face upon hearing Forth's reply. However, he changed it into a teasing smirk in the blink of an eye before Forth could notice it.

"So, I was the charming prince in your dreams who you wished to meet soon-huh?" joked Beam.

"You can say that. I almost thought of you as an imaginary person until I met you in person," replied Forth as he laughed at his odd theory.

Beam watched him laugh with a sad smile as he stared at him longingly. Beam won't have any reason to be near this Forth if their goal of reincarnation gets complete today.

So, for the time being, he wants to remember every part of Forth, like he wants to capture his image in his mind forever.

"What happened, baby? Why are you giving me that look? By chance, if it's about today's meeting, then I promise it will be alright," comforted Forth as he brought Beam into his arms.

Beam snuggled close to Forth's neck as he inhaled the familiar scent which could calm him.

"When everything is over tonight, I want to have a word with you," added Beam as he remained in Forth's embrace, unwilling to leave.

"Sure, anything you want, Beam," whispered Forth as he drew circles on Beam's back to console the sad guy.

//Cough, Cough//

"Sorry to disturb your bonding time. But we need to leave now. Everybody is in the car already," said P'Mew with a teasing smile.

"We will be down in a minute, Grandpa Mew," replied Beam as he dragged Forth while smiling.

"Shall we?" asked Grandpa Gulf as he took the seat behind the wheel after all of them got seated in the car.

"Let's get this done with, P'Gulf," commented Forth as the rest followed behind them in a different vehicle.

~

ForthBeam and the elders decided to meet Fiat in person after going through the files he shared with Forth. Fiat requested to meet at a coffee shop near a hospital in Bangkok. They decided to meet them the day after tomorrow after the incident, which was today.

All the elders left ForthBeam's home after that short reunion. Beam and Forth talked to their parents through phone calls and extended their stay at their home.

They are responsible boys, you see.

Beam spends all the remaining time with Forth, just two of them. Now that they were going to the final solution to their problems, all of them were on their toes. The elders gathered at their home this morning to leave together to meet Nong Fiat.

After half an hour's drive, all of them reached their destination. Forth and Beam went to meet Fiat alone as others stayed close behind the tinted room. They wanted to listen to the conversation without scaring Fiat with the numbers. Of course, Nong Fiat knows about it too.

"Sawadee Khrab, P'Forth, P'Beam," greeted Fiat with a solemn look, unlike his usual happy-go-lucky countenance.

"Wadee, Nong. How are you? We bought some old friends with us. They are waiting by that door. Is that okay with you?" Beam asked, trying to melt the heavy atmosphere.

"Where did you get those documents, Nong? How much do you know about this case?" questioned Forth, straight to the point.

"I'm okay with having extra members, P'Beam, and I'll answer your questions shortly, P'Forth. But, on one condition. Do you agree?" asked Nong Fiat with the same seriousness.

"What's your condition, Nong?" asked Beam instead of Forth as the said person was busy glaring at his junior.

"I want you to meet someone after this, and I want you to be open-minded when you deal with him."

"Okay," answered Forth in one word.

"I got those documents from my dad. Initially, he wanted to send those proofs to the court, but he changed his mind after meeting you. He believes you guys deserve to know about it before any authorities know it. He doesn't know about this meeting, and I'm planning to introduce him to you without him knowing about it sooner. If he does, I'm sure he will dodge it."

"How does your father knows about this case? Who is he?" asked Forth.

"His name is Kongphop Suttilak. The owner of Blue Pheonix. Our major sponsor for the last engineering event," revealed Fiat with a worried expression. He was scared about Forth's reaction.

"Why did Khun Kong do this? Is he trying to gain merit by doing this? Does he thinks he could redeem all of his mistakes this way?" questioned Beam, angry instead of Forth.

"I agree he did this to redeem himself before. According to the proofs I sent you, you can see that he has done more than necessary to redeem himself. But now, he is simply punishing himself.

My dad was the most genuine and good person that I met. But I don't remember seeing him being 100 per cent happy in his life. At least in my life. If you're up to getting your revenge, then punish my grandpa. He deserves it, not my dad," added Fiat sadly.

"How sure are you that your father didn't kill someone in the past? You are just a kid, Nong. You don't know what exactly happened," said Beam as he tried to pry more information from Fiat.

"True. I don't know the whole story.

But so do you, P'Beam. My dad visits my grandpa every month. I'm going to bring you to meet them. Promise me you won't be aggressive or judgemental. You owe me that much for the proofs, P'Forth," answered Fiat as he looked at them with expected eyes.

"You got my word," replied Forth.

"Do you mind if we bring our friends along?" questioned Beam meaning the elders.

"As long as they don't cause any trouble, It's fine, P'Beam," stated Nong Fiat politely.

After Beam instructed the others to join them by the doorway, he left with Forth and Fiat to meet them.

Fiat, who got busy looking behind to watch that both ForthBeam were following him closely, stumble on Phana, who waited by the door with the others.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't notice you there, Sir.

Owh- Grandpa Mew, Grandpa Gulf, what are you guys doing here?" questioned Fiat as he noticed Mew and Gulf together with Phana and the others. After Leo clarified it, Fiat started calling both MewGulf 'Grandpa', as Leo did.

"They are with us. These are the old friends we mentioned before," stated Beam when he reached by their side.

"I didn't know they were this old, though," mumbled Fiat to himself but got heard by others anyway. They could only snicker at the youngest childishness.

"Let's get going," urged Forth, impatient.

He was not mad at P'Kong. He wants to thank him for saving Beam on the marine ship years ago.

But he wants to know why he saved Khun Saen from the accident and why he is still treating him in a famous hospital.

Why doesn't he let him die?!

~

"Doctors advise visitors to have a chat with the coma patient. You know to make them feel like there is someone with them. But you only sat there staring at him all the time during your visit here, Khun Kong. You should probably rest at home. We are not getting any younger," said the nurse in charge of Khun Saen.

"I'm here to visit him for the last time. I won't be able to see him after this. It was all I could do for the few good deeds he did for me. Maybe if he goes flatline after this, you may apply the DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) on him," instructed Khun Kong as his eyes stayed on the barely alive body in front of him.

"Anything you wish. I'll be at the nurse's station. You may press this button if there's anything," states the old nurse as she leaves him alone.

As the old nurse went to the nurse's station, she noticed some nurses were ganging up and whispering among themselves.

"What's going on?" she asked as he approached her fellow nurses.

"Nong Fiat is here to visit his grandpa with some friends. Even though some of them are somewhat aged, all of them are eye candies to this dried ward," answered her co-worker giddily.

She tried to sneak a peak as well. When she got a clear picture of the visitors, she dropped her chart on hand.

"Mo'Beam....," she called out as she couldn't believe her eyes.

"P'Jenny!" replied Beam, surprised.

"OH MY GOD, all my prayers have been heard. You're here. Oh my god, Nong Beam," she cried as she hugged him tight despite the curious stares on her.

"Calm down, P'Jenny. It's okay now. I'm okay," he tried to console her.

"Khun Kong would be so glad to meet you both," she added in tears.

"We are here to meet him too," answered Forth shortly.

"Let's catch up in the waiting room first. Khun Kong's visiting hour is not over yet," answered P'Jenny as she guided them to the private waiting room for Khun Saen.

Once they reached the room, P'Jenny sat beside Beam and Forth as she smiled contently at them. Having them alive in front of her eyes after forty-plus years was heartwarming for her.

"How did you end up here, P'Jenny?" asked Beam gently.

"I volunteered to look after Khun Saen after he was comatose due to the car accident. I had nothing else to do. So, I took the job," she answered with a small smile.

"But why?"

"Many marine ship workers and island people develop some rare autoimmune disorder after the ship explosion. My brother died due to it too. None of the treatments worked on him, and he passed away in five years. I did my fair share of research before knowing the truth behind his disorder. The marine ship workers get exposed to DDT chemicals during the explosion, and those chemicals caused morphological changes in them within the next few years. After my brother's passing, I wanted to do something to find justice on his behalf. So, I took up the job."

"About Khun Saen, when will he get better? How does looking after him give justice to your brother, P'Jenny?" asked Kit, who has been the silent listener all this time.

"He won't get better. He lost his chances a few years ago, and that's why I'm here," P'Jenny answered steelily.

"What do you mean, Khun Jenny?" asked Phana, curious as well. That was not what got written on his investigation papers.

"Did you guys hear of the tragic car accident in Khun Saen was involved. That accident was pre-planned by the company's shareholders. They took that drastic decision to overthrow Khun Saen from his CEO position. Khun Kong knew about it too, but he didn't warn Khun Saen. He expected him to die that day for all that he caused.

Unfortunately, Khun Saen didn't lose his life in that tragic accident. Instead, he fell into a life-long coma. Even death was against him. In my opinion, he didn't deserve the simple death anyway.

Khun Kong took over the company after that. Surprisingly, the shareholders were more than willing to appoint him as the next CEO. Khun Kong changed the company's system to help infected marine workers and the island people. If Khun Saen weren't in his coma state, he would have stopped that.

Khun Kong hired me personally to watch Khun Saen so that he doesn't wake up ever again. But, it was unnecessary as his condition never improved."

"Why did he choose you, P'Jenny? Is it because you volunteered?" asked Wayo.

"No, because we share the same motive. Khun Saen doesn't deserve easy death. But we are not cruel enough to kill someone. So, We kept him alive as long as we could. Being alive under ventilation support is quite painful, Nong. We wanted him to survive to feel that pain, which isn't half the pain he caused others," she delivered unbothered. Her empathy doesn't work for him.

"Did the treatment work on the marine worker, Phi?" asked Ming.

"Majority of workers got cured, thanks to Khun Kong's help. But, there were a few unfortunate like my brother, who received the treatment late. Khun Kong stepped up to correct his uncle's mistakes. I respect his effort. It was surprising when he helped others despite what happened to his own. I deeply grieve for his loss," she added sadly.

"What loss are you talking about, Khun Jenny?" questioned Forth. It's not surprising to find out Khun Kong help others. It's in his nature. But what does she mean by his loss?

"It was Khun Arthit."

"What P'Arthit passed away? How? When?" asked Forth, shocked.

P'Kong sabotaged their plan to save him. How could P'Arthit die? Did Khun Saen kill him by not keeping his promise?

"Papa Arthirt died almost forty-plus years ago, P'Forth. My dad said that he died of some rare cancer like Aunty Jenny's brother," supplied Fiat as he noticed how agitated his senior was at the moment.

"During the explosion, Khun Arthit was on the ship too. He was..."

"He died. My P'Arthit died because of me. (Deep sighs)

You guys may visit Khun Saen now. After that, meet me at the coffee shop downstairs. We may proceed to the court from there," said Khun Kong, who got there after receiving information about the gathering at the room from the nurse's station.

He didn't spare any of them any glance. He said what he needed to say and left the room quietly.

Khun Jenny noticed how Khun Kong interfered in revealing the truth behind Khun Arthit and stopped the story there.

Whereas Fiat watched his dad leave the room with teary eyes. He quickly wiped away his tears as he faced Forth and the others.

"I know this might sound unfair. But please forgive my dad. For all these years, he has never forgiven himself. I know you couldn't punish my granda given his condition, and you may put my dad behind bars with the proofs. But can you reconsider? Please?" he asked in a hoarse voice as he tried to hold back his tears.

"It may sound repetitive, but please reconsider. I will lead the way to Khun Saen's room now," added P'Jenny as she led them out of the waiting room.

Once they saw the sickly aged Khun Saen on the hospital bed with life support, barely breathing, they didn't have the heart to punish him anymore. He is living a painful life as the days pass until his last breath. Bringing him to court is not possible too.

"Are you planning to forgive him?" asked Ming as he saw the gloomy look on their seniors' faces.

"My personal advice is, never forget what he did, but forgive him. Never forget what greedy people could do for wealth. But learn to forgive because our karma will get to us on time. I'll leave you guys alone," said P'Jenny before she left them in the room.

Phana, Kit, Ming and Wayo exchanged looks as they watched ForthBeam staring at Khun Saen. After a few minutes, Forth heaved a deep sigh as he seemed to have decided on his mind.

"Beam, do you want to proceed with the court appeal?" he asked as he noticed Beam's fixed posture beside him.

"I want to know what happened on Khun Kong's part of the story before I decide. Shall we meet him first?" requested Beam, somewhat tired.

"I'll bring you to dad," answered Fiat with hopeful eyes.

His father has decided to surrender and accept all the criminal charges on behalf of Grandpa Saen and spend his final days in prison even though he doesn't deserve it. If talking with P'Beam and P'Forth could change that, he is more than willing to guide them to his father.

~

'I'll be here, no matter what. Even if I'm not physically there~,'

"Dad, they want to have a word with you before going to the court," Fiat's sudden appearance beside him brought him back to reality from his daydreaming.

"Why not? Have a seat," said Khun Kong as he invited them to sit.

"What happened in the marine ship, P'Kong? What happened to your boyfriend? Forth believes you're a great man, but I want to know the truth before I acknowledge that," stated Beam.

"What's the point in talking about the past? You have what you sort for, and Why don't you proceed with the hearings?" questioned Khun Kong back at Beam with a gentle look.

"Because I'm a doctor who practices empathy and rationalism. What happened, P'Kong?" he asked once again.

The rest, including Forth and Fiat, could only wait for Khun Kong's reply as the elder look at him as if he was looking into a void.

"We were supposed to get the evidence on time and leave the ship using the lifeguard boat. I promised P'Arthit a success celebration dinner that night. But I couldn't reach him on the morning of D-Day. As Forth went to get the evidence, I stayed outside to watch out for danger.

Then I received a video call from my uncle. He somehow got to P'Arthit. He showed me a heavily injured P'Arthit tied to a chair. From the video, I could guess his whereabouts. Uncle Saen knows my weakness, and that was P'Arthit only. If he kept P'Arthit anywhere in the land, I could get my boys to save him. Therefore, he kept P'Arthit in the same marine ship with us. In fact, in the DDT storage room," stated Khun Kong. His expression changed as he continued the story.

"Uncle Saen is a greedy man and a cruel businessman too. He can be pleasant to his supporters while being literally evil to his haters. He knew the consequences of digging out DDT from the ocean bed. He knew the health effects it causes to the people who consume the polluted sea products. But he never stopped that deed in exchange for gaining wealth.

He blackmailed me into injecting DDT directly into P'Arthit if I didn't reveal our plan. Even consuming polluted goods due to DDT could cause long-term effects. Imagine being exposed to that chemical straight. It could kill the host. I had no choice, and P'Arthit was my life. So, I made a deal with Uncle Saen.

I revealed our plan to him to save my P'Arthit and requested to leave Nong Forth out of this. I told him it was my plan and Nong was just a junior helping me out. He gave me his words, but I had my doubts. So warned Nong before Uncle Saen reached the spot. Yet, it was too late," said Khun Kong as he tried to hold back his tears and show a strong facade.

Fiat rushed to his dad's side while Beam listened to him quietly.

"Is that why you shouted that line that day, P'Kong?" asked Forth softly. He remembers watching Khun Kong trying to save him despite being dragged away by Khun Saen's people.

"Remember when I said Uncle Saen is evil to the haters? He didn't keep his promise. He didn't spare Forth nor P'Arthit. When the rig started to explode; the guards who watched me left, running to save themself. I found out P'Arthit's hostage room.

He was barely conscious.

He had an IV attached to his arms. That's when I realised my uncle didn't keep his part of the deal till the very end. He had given my P'Arthit the DDT straight into his veins," added Khun Kong with a hoarse voice as he tried hard to complete the story without crying.

Beam covered his mouth in shock with that information as he stared at Khun Kong sadly.

"I got rid of the IV from his arms. I bought P'Arthit to the lifeguard boat and left him with Nong Park before I came looking for Nong Forth. Nong Park told me about you and requested to save both of you. When I returned, I saw heavily injured Forth by the edge of the ship with you in front of him and Uncle Saen aiming a gun behind you. I got a gun from one of the guards and aimed it at him.

The sea had a bad timing with the storm as the ship swayed from one side to another. I managed to shoot Uncle Saen in his legs, but I was late as he hit Forth instead of you.

Everything after that happened in a haze.

I watched you dive into the ocean.

I saw the ship go through explosion after explosion. The navy police and fire support reached and saved the workers right before the final blow from the DDT storage room as it polluted the whole area.

I got my sense back when we reached the shores and saw P'Arthit rushed to the hospital along with Uncle Saen. Luckily they bought them to different hospitals. I waited for news about you both, even though I was dying to follow my P'Arthit.

But, the marine diver could only redeem your dead bodies. That sight broke me more. I blamed myself." Khun Kong stops the story at that part because the part Beam wanted to know reaches an end.

"What happened to your boyfriend?"

"Hmmm (deep sigh). The doctors said that I was too late. The DDT has filled half of his blood. He was under strict treatment to get rid of the DDT for months. But they couldn't get rid of all of it. P'Arthit grew weak and sick. He lost so much weight and looked more like a skeleton than a human. The doctors said he could live longer with continued treatment at the hospital, which means he could never leave the hospital compartments.

I united with Uncle Saen and became his puppet to stop him from snooping around about P'Arthit. Eventually, I managed to gather the shareholders' support against Uncle Saen. They wanted to kill him, and I didn't object. I let my demons decide.

I thought I could finally live my life with Uncle Saen in the hospital. I started rehabilitation treatment for the island people, shut down the Blue Flames company, and put a seal on DDT mining. I joined the government NGOs to clean the ocean. I did all that to redeem my family's mistake due to greediness. But my karma was after me. P'Arthit's condition got worse.

The DDT caused blood cancer in him.

He started to throw up blood everyday.

He couldn't keep medicine or meals in his system and live on IV therapy. You guys have only seen the healthy, mighty and hot-headed P'Arthit. Can you imagine him as a pale, bony and broken man? That was what got left of him in his last days.

He would smile at me and try to be as positive as he could. But I knew he was faking it for me. He was slowly dying, slipping through my hands, but I couldn't do anything to save him.

He said, 'I'll be here, no matter what. Even if I'm not physically there, I will spiritually be with you. I'm Arthit (Sun). I would always watch over you.' before he died in my arms.

I couldn't grieve for him wholeheartedly as a part of me believed it was my karma for betraying my Nong and killing you both. I lived with guilt for all these years. Initially, I wanted to submit all the proof to the court. Then I saw you, Nong Forth. It was as if life had given me a second chance. So, I supported you with everything.

Now that you guys know the truth, you may surrender me at the court. I will accept the punishment for what my family and I had caused both you and the island people," completed Khun Kong with a sad smile.

The room was quiet for a few minutes as everybody let the information sink into their heads. Beam was the first to say anything after the complete silence.

"What's there to punish you, P'Kong? You had it worse than the rest of us. I thought watching Forth dying in front of me for my last second was cruel, But you lived years watching P'Arthit dying by his side and felt useless since you couldn't save him. You have done more good to the island people. Your good deeds overrun the evil deeds your family did to them.

I admit I wanted to punish anybody related to this when I gained my memories. But Khun Saen is serving for his sinful deeds now, and I'm sure he will boil in hell's fire in his afterlife. I only need one favour from you, P'Kong," stated Beam as he looked at him with an owed eye.

"What is it, Nong Beam?" he asked.

"Forgive yourself, Phi. Please, forgive yourself. The principal purpose of this court case we wanted so badly has reached its goals. It's all thanks to you. You have given justice to everybody related to this DDT case.

It's okay to forgive yourself now, P'Kong, and I'm sorry for being judgemental without knowing your part of the story. I'm sorry, Phi," replied Beam, teary-eyed as he hugged the aged man.

The poker face P'Kong tried to hold broke down as Beam hugged him. For the first time since P'Arthit passed away, Khun Kong cried. He cried his heart out.

He wails for the pent-up pains, emotions and grieves.

~

Forth and Beam decided to drop the case. Fiat cried beside them as relief washed over him. Finally, his dad won't go to jail and will be with him forever. The others were satisfied with their decision to drop the case too.

They got what they sort for and were pleased with the outcome of their longing investigation.

As the sun set that day, all of them were happy with the results and were ready to head back home.

Forth and Beam watched the others leave in their respective cars as they stayed behind. He remembered Beam's request to talk with him after the issues got solved. For an unknown reason, Forth felt unsettled with this talking thing.

Once they reached a cosy restaurant to get an early dinner, they decided to talk.

Beam was quiet all journey, and Forth was agitated. They remained silent till they completed their dinner.

Finally, Beam started to talk.

"I want to request something from you, and I want you to cooperate with me," stated Beam, hesitating.

"Why do I feel like I'm not going to like this, Beam?" questioned Forth as he watched Beam with worried eyes.

"I want us to have a break, Forth. It's better if we break up!" declared Beam with teary eyes while Forth could only gape at him.

________________

End of Chap 19.

TBC.

________________

~

My cupcakes, here is the latest update. I have tried to fill all the plot holes in the flashbacks. And I attempted to give you guys the complete picture of what happened in the past. We have only one chapter left for this story, and that's the end.

I hope you guys can understand this story and support me till the last chapter. Please share your thoughts regarding this update in the comment box below.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share, guys. Till we meet again, please stay safe and healthy, my cupcakes.

~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

385K 23K 83
Imagine with me if you will, a land long ago, filled with kings, assassins and men of power. With palaces in the shimmering sands and great stories o...
215K 6.2K 42
Severus Snape finds himself alive after the war, saved by none other than the insufferable know-it-all. But did he even want to be saved? Hermione on...
16.3K 426 40
LUCYS COUSIN - ivy / ivory dacus - gets kicked out of her house - IN WHICH her cousin lucy let her move in with her and her 2 bandmates, there's one...
286K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...