Reborn as Infected Sans

By Errorfics404

What if someone died and he was reborn as Infected Sans. What he will do in multiverse. What if it involves a... More

I am a who now?
Meeting Bad Guys and my name is Infected
Infected vs Error404, meeting with nightmare and Ink

Infected and Bad Time Trio becaming friends.

2.3K 92 29
By Errorfics404

Error looked at Infected with surprise and curiosity. He never saw Sans like that. He was tall and strong. It like he was radiating power from within himself. Error felt as if this Sans is much stronger than anyone, he ever encountered. Maybe not the most powerful, however something is telling Error that this Infected is stronger than himself by a far. 

Somehow Error thought that he will get along with this guy, just fine. Anyways Error wanted to get to know Infected. He had never saw him, so obviously it would be a facinating conversation. Anyways Error figured that he needs to response to this dude before he comes to any conclusions. 

"Nice to meet you Infected my name is Error" Error replied while fighting off voices trying to force him to kill Infected. He knew that he couldn't do anything to this guy somehow. 

"So what is this place, I was trying to go to another universes but it seems I ended up somewhere else" Infected said while mentioning Anti-Void.

"This is Anti-void a space between time, space and aus. Normally only I and Ink can go to this place. Apparently there is someone else that is capable of that" Error answered Infected's question. 

"I see, do you know how to navigate within multiverse? Moreover who is Ink?" Infected questioned with intention to get more information. 

"I can teach how to travel in multiverse. Ink is creator of aus and their guardian. He is my main enemy as I am the forced God of Destruction. Advice if you will go to aus, you need to be away form that guy as far as possible" Error answered Infected's question with informative data. Also he doubt that this Sans will listen to him. He can only pray nothing bad happens to this guy. Still he can't shake feeling that Infected is stronger than him. 

"Wait forced? Does that mean someone is forcing you to be G.O.D?" Infected asked

"Yeah kinda like that. I can't say who it is, since it can indanger you and me. Although I can sense that you are powerful. I want to ask a favor from you" Error explained his situation. He asked for help from Infected. 

"Favor, you say? What kind of help, do you seek?" Infected asked. Obviously I was curious what Error had to say to me

"There is a group called Bad Time Trio. I think you can helo them, since we are friends and they were sufforing for a long time. I am pretty sure you can easily end humans live" Error aswered truthfully. I could definately help og Sans, us Papyrus or how he si called Carrot and storyshift Chara. Trio of judges and they give you a bad time. They don't have enough power to oblitirate Frisk forever. I on the other hand do possess this strength. 

"I see, that a very easy request. Alright if you tutor me in multiverse navigation, then I will help you with anything you like" Infected answered with some condition. Not that he wasn't ahppy to help without a price. But he needed to learn how to travel between universes. Truthfully Ink is a problem for me. Since I don't know how strong I am compared to him. I can only test my strength in fight with Frisk. 

"Alright I will teach, it is not difficult" Error agreed to Infected's terms. Error is a god and the one of beings that can go to aus. Obviousy he knows how to not get lost in multiverse. That why infected only smiled and then he listened closely. Error has told a very infomative lecture about multiverse structure and how to navigate in it. He even showed and made Infected to remember everything. Luckily Infected had an absolute memory where he can get information and remember it forever just by breefly seeing it. 

After getting entire lesson about Multiverse, Infected could proudly say that he knows a lot about it. Now I can safely travel in universe, not fearing anything or anyone. I am not scared of Ink, if he ever shows up and will fight with me, then I will fight till my last breath if necessary. Now I went into the place Error said where Bad Time Trio normally went to. 

I know everything about them. They are most popular trio among all others trios and basically their teamwork started others. I am convinced that they very one the first teams of aus that has ever been made. Well at least in undertale fandom community. I am going to help them. For me I am doing it because I can, besides I am gonna get stronger form killing Frisk so a win win for me. 

I ended outside of judgement hall. I was around corner of New Home. Brr some memories come back to me when I saw this scenery. One huge disadvantage with my memory is that I cannot forget nothing. So every kill or action that I do will be with me forever and more. It is not effecting me too much, but it can be annoying really. Well anyones I entered the Judgement Hall or Last Corridor. 

Gold light shines through windows, somehow. Pillars that made this place more mysterious and trio of people that are afar from me. It seems that they are having a conversation. Let's see. 

Bad Time Trio Pov

Chara, Underswap Paps and Sans where here. They all suddenly appeared here. All three of them were suppose to be dead by the hands of human. They hated their human a lot. However opportunity allied them with each other. They all had judge powers. Basically this trio had the same roles, that they taken from og Sans who is inside this trio. They are powerful and with teamwork, perhaps they can make human to give up. 

Of course they knew that eventually if they couldn't force human or whatever they were by this point. They all figured that this might be their last chance to finally put a stop to human endless hatred cycle. Genocide after genocide. Reset after Reset. It is so bad that they have given up trying to do anything. However they still had determination and power within themselves to make human suffer for all they did to their friends and them. 

Right now they were planning their strategy for the kid. They knew that they couldn't come unprepared for the battle. They wanted to be as effective and good as possible. That why they talked out their attack and combination to use for human. The beggining will be easy for once. But each turn will be exponensially harder than the previous one. They knew that it's either a win or  a lose. There is not a third option. Until unexpectedly they heard footsteps. No not a of kid steps. Someone bigger and taller was walking here. This instantly alerted Bad Time Trio. They did have not been prepared for someone's visit or encounter. 

For safety reason they all were ready to fight, if it would be necessary. Someone is getting closer to them, until he steps out of shadows revealing his looks. Trio had a massive shock, since it was a Sans but he was taller and truthfully he appeared terrifying to them. However Chara, Sans and Papyrus learned how to not judge a book by it's covers. Their stranger looked like that. 

What was suspecious and nerving is the fact that in hands this strange Sans had a short axe. Normally this tool is used for meat or something else. But it is also can be a weapon for self-defense, since they are a lot of agressive beings in multiverse. Classic Sans knew a few from this list. He decided to start a conversation. 

"Who are you?" Classic finally said a word. Obviously they need to get as much information about the stranger as possible. It might help them to make up a plan or do anything if this Sans tries anything funny. 

"Oh me, well you can call me Infected" now Infected answered with his menacing and petrifying voice. That made a chill to rush through their bones and skin. Still they needed to remain calm in this situation. 

"What are you doing here?" Chara asked a bit agressively. If this Sans is here for trouble, then he will get trouble. 

"Well I was travelling in Multiverse, after I discored my ability to teleport to another spaces. I came here by chance, however I heard about you Bad Time Trio" Infected answered what is he doing here. 

Sans was a bit surprised that this guy was never mentioned by Ink or other Sanses. Also he heard that Nightmare has found a facinating possible addition to his groud. What are the odds that it can be this Infected? Sans needed to know if Infected was with them. He knew that he ahd 15 LOVE, but it's not a reason to mark him as a bad guy. Since he knows bad guys reasons for what they do. So he asked another question. 

"Do you know about Bad Guys?" Sans asked while trying to see if Infected is with them. 

"Oh you mean skeletons that came into my au. They are named Dust, Horror and Killer. They invinted me to their party but I refused. I don't think I will apart of them" Infected answered truthfully. 

Sans was relieved after he heard those words. But Chara did not stop there, she became angrier and then she summoned her knifes to Infected throat. Needless to say that Papyrus and Sans were taken a back by her action. 

"Listen here I know you hide something, so you better tell us what are doing here" Chara snapped. Her eyes turned black when she spoke. 

"Sorry to disappoint but my secrets is not for pray eyes or ears to shara, so it's not your business. However everything that I said is true and I am pretty sure your friend here that looks similar to me ahd already checked me. My task is to stop any and all humans that make anyone suffer with their power. To put it simply I want to help yu get rid of human forever and ever" Infected explained while he swong his axe destroying knifes. That scared trio a little. But they had experienced fighting powerful opponents, so they recovered quickly. 

"Let's me get it straight you want to help us kill human like for real?" Underswap asked a bit non-believingly. It is acceptable, since it difficult to believe that someone has enough power to overcome kid's determination. They had no idea that Infected cared little about this so called 'determination'

"Yeah" Infected answered. When suddenly. 

Infected's Pov

I saw Frisk coming right to me. She swing her knife but I grapped her hand and squazed it hard. Then I ripped Frisk hand with my axe, they bleeded a lot. They grapped their lost part of body with pain and madness. It's look were crazy and insane. I guess they lost their mind. 

"Heh heya it's seems I have found you" Infected exclaimed while looking straight at Firsk with Insane look. He had unleashed malicious intend. Others in room felt as if they were short out of breath. Frisk's started to tremble from horror that they felt for Infected. But her determination still had effect in her. They checked Infected. 

He is ready to put an end to you. 

Frisk laughed at that. However when she was inpaled by bones her funny attitude dies out. They realized who they were messing with. beofre they could even think, Frisk was already dead. I killed her without any remorse whatsoever. Heh call for consquences, heh. Oh well. Let's see what to do next. LOVE 20 reached. 

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
217K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
177K 9.6K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...