TFP x FNAFSB x HUMAN! FEMALE...

By EclipsePrime01

Raphael, the youngest of team Prime, went missing at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex. Desperate to find him, team... More

~Prologue~
Chapter One: Skip the Pleasantries
Daycare Scare
Chapter 2 : Chicken and Cheese Pizza
A/N- Well This sucks.
A/N - I FOUND IT!

Chapter Three : Rats in A Rabbit Trap

379 13 10
By EclipsePrime01

"Y/N?! Y/N! Please, please wake up!"

E/C eyes opened up, a headache splitting through Y/N's skull. She groaned and sat up, looking around the dimly lit room. She was laying on a pile of fazbear merch, storage shelves holding odds and ends. There was a door and a widow on the other side of the room, and a desk with multiple clunky computer monitors stacked on top of each other.

"What-? Gregory!" Y/N shouted, easing seeing Gregory's face, the boy relaxing himself seeing she was alright. "Are you okay, kiddo?"

"My head hurts, but yea" Gregory responded. "I haven't heard from Freddy or Optimus yet."

"Damn" Y/N cursed, looking up as the monitors came online, a blonde woman glaring with green eyes through the screen. 

"I bet you think you're clever, Gregory" she spat. "Yea, I know your name, little boy, and I'm gonna find out who your sister is too! You're in big trouble! This is NOT the night to be wasting MY TIME! So, you two are gonna wait right there in Lost and Found until your parents or the police arrive." 

"You PSYCHO BITCH!" Y/N shouted, standing up with a slight stumble. "You think the cops are gonna stand on your side after you physically assaulted a child?!" Suddenly, the screens crackled and glitched, the red eyes of that knife weilding bunny staring through the screens, maniacal laughter following.

"Are we having fun yet?" she taunted, the screens snowing and going black with a loud "pop" one after the other. Y/N turned to Gregory, the boy staring wide-eyed and terrified. 

"She knows we're in here" he stammered, starting to hyperventilate. "She knows we're in here and she's gonna be coming for us!"

"Hey, hey!" Y/N barked, quickly kneeling to Gregory and gripping him by the shoulders. "She's not gonna get us, alright? We'll figure a way out of here."

"How?! We're locked in! I already tried the door, and the windows won't break!" 

"Buddy, I've been in a lot worse situations" Y/N assured. "There's always a way out." The young woman looked around the room before her eyes landed on a vent grate. She stood up and went over to it, bracing her hands on the wall. Her foot collided hard with the grate, smashing it outward and into the outside lobby. "Okay, you can crawl out from here."

"What about you?" Gregory asked, frowning. Before Y/N could answer, the two heard a knocking on the glass window on the other side of the room, turning their attention towards the noise. Their blood ran cold seeing the bunny-suited figure from before menacingly waving with the knife in her hand before she disappeared from view towards the door, the handle jiggling. Y/N threw herself across the room and against the door, her heart pounding in time with the banging on the other side of the door. She looked over at Gregory with wide eyes, jerking her head towards the open vent grate. The boy stumbled and quickly fell to his hands and knees, disappearing through the vent. Y/N fought to keep the door shut a few moments longer before jumping back and letting it fly open. The bunny woman came crashing into the small room, wheeling around and getting a metal folding chair to the face. Y/N watched as the psycho fell to the ground, not wasting any time and swinging the chair back down towards her. The bunny rolled over in time to barely avoid the blow and hopped to her feet, swinging her knife towards Y/N. Y/N twisted herself under the bunny's swing, side stepping as she rolled her torso over and swung the chair, knocking the knife out of the bunny's hand and effectively, painfully-

"FUCK!" -  wrenching her back, dropping the chair as she straightened herself up. 

"You're not very fun to play with" the bunny growled, glaring at Y/N.

"I never wanted to play with you in the first place" Y/N countered, bringing her arms up and curling her fists. The bunny screamed in anger, charging at Y/N as she drew her fist back, swinging towards the woman. Y/N dodged, throwing her hand out towards the bunny, only to have her fist caught and arm grabbed, the bunny throwing her into the wall. Before Y/N could make any other movement, the bunny grabbed her by the throat and held her against the wall, squeezing painfully. Y/N choked and grabbed the bunny's wrist, looking into the glowing eyes of the grotesque mask boring into her.

"You will NEVER, EVER, find your Raphael!" the bunny hissed, her finger digging into Y/N's neck. 

Y/N didn't care.

Before the bunny knew what happened, Y/N had sent her crashing back onto the desk of computer monitors, her knee in the bunny's abdomen, the woman's hands white-knuckle gripping the ears of the bunny mask, her (e/c) eyes burning with rage.

"Where is he?" she snarled, digging her knee further into the bunny's stomach. 

"You won't ever find him" the bunny said breathlessly, gripping a screwdriver on the desk and stabbing it into Y/N's side, making Y/N let go and reel back away. The bunny scrambled and retrieved her knife, looking back at Y/N as the woman gripped her side around the screwdriver. "Don't worry, he won't be alone for long! I'm sure Gregory will make great company!" With that she ran from the room, laughing maniacally, leaving Y/N on the floor of the trashed lost and found.

~MeanWhile~

Gregory had ran blindly from the lost and found to the elevator and smashed the elevator button, sliding against the opposite elevator doors to the floor as it started its ascent to the second floor. With barely enough time to catch his breath-

"Gre-egory, g-gregory…" Gregory fumbled with his watch hastily, relief surging through him.

"FREDDY! Help, the rabbit lady, she-!"

"If you get this me-e-essage, come to the Roxy-y Racewa-ay entrance on the second floo-oor. I piled up some boxes so you can hop over the construction fence and find me-e. Something i-is jamming my communica-a-ation signa-al. Come to the Roxy Racewa-ay. " Gregory pushed his head back against the elevator wall, squeezing his eyes shut and willing himself not to cry. He took a deep breath, exhaling heavily.

"I can hear you, Freddy. I'm on my way" he stated shakily, standing as the elevator stopped, exiting onto the second floor atrium landing. He looked around, taking note of where the security bots were patrolling as he looked for the raceway entrance, the endeavor not taking very long. He ran over to the hydraulic door, the metal mass raising with a loud rattle into the adjoining area. "Under Construction" signs, tarp, and yellow caution tape were everywhere. Gregory took a deep breath and mustered his courage, setting out into the narrow pathway leading through the attraction. A few turns and he saw the stack of boxes, and a security bot weaving back and forth right by it.

"Come on, Freddy" Gregory groaned under his breath, looking around for anything that could be a distraction. He noticed a stack of paint cans not too far away, and a tool box just within reach. He crawled towards the box and carefully opened it, taking out a hammer. Much less carefully, he threw the hammer at the paint cans, hitting them dead on and causing them to fall. The security bot alerted and rolled over to investigate, Gregory wasting no time in using the window of opportunity and scrambled up the boxes. "Whu-uh-oh!" He tumbled down clumsily to the other side, standing up quickly and brushing himself off, assessing his surroundings, his eyes drawn down a set of stairs to a light shining on' "Freddy!" Gregory quickly ran down the rickety set of stairs and to Freddy's side, the animatronic bear glitching on the cement floor. "Freddy, what happened?! Are you okay?!" Freddy turned his dim optics towards Gregory, noting the boy past his glitched optical reception. 

"There you a-arre. I was s-so worri-ied" the bear sighed. "I w-waited and waited for y-y-you. I missed the hourly recha-arge, and have been trying to get down to parts and se-ervice. I think something is wro-o-ong." 

"What about Optimus? Where is he?!" Gregory questioned hastily.

"He did n-n-not want to w-w-wait for you and Y/N" Freddy responded. "He went l-looking for you while I s-s-stayed. I sh-sh-should have gone with h-h-him. 

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Gregory asked, a tremble in his voice as he tried not to cry. 

"Help me-e-e get t-t-to parts and service" Freddy stated, his frame seizing and twitching.

"Of course I will! How do we get there?" 

"It is down under the main s-s-stage. Usually the stage lift takes me d-o-o-own there after every co-o-oncert. That is really the only way I know ho-ow" Freddy explained, trying to get himself to sit up more. "Use that door behi-i-ind me-e-e. It will take you to the rehearsal room on the other side of the bui-i-ilding. Look for a-a-a backstage pass, then find a way to turn on the li-ift." Freddy carefully grabbed Gregory's hand, the boy's fingers curling in the bear's servo. "Good l-l-luck, SuperSta-a-ar. Entering rest mo-o-ode…" Freddy's optics dimmed as his frame's systems hummed, his servo loosing its grip on Gregory's hand, his glitching stopping. Gregory rubbed his eyes with his other hand, laying Freddy's servo down carefully before standing.

"I'll do my best" the boy stated assuredly. "I'll find that pass, get you fixed up, and then look for a way out." 

~~~

1682 words (not including this note)

It's shorter than the other chapters, but I had to get this published, it's been three, four months 😵‍💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 3.9K 54
Hiding amongst the mountain peaks, (Y/N) (L/N) knew she would be found at some point. Whether it would be by the Autobots, Decepticons or her past, s...
15K 405 42
During a battle, Starscream gets left behind to the autobots. when they take him prisoner, they realize how broken he is and try to fix him and at th...
1K 65 10
After escaping from the asylum Night Rain seeks revenge on Starscream for rejecting her, Now with a psychopath targeting them can Starscream and his...
29.6K 498 18
A 15 year old kid named Calvin, gets lost in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex! The rest is history. This story follows not only Roxanne but Calvin an...