𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋. anakin skywa...

By -anecdoche-

SKYFALL | star wars anakin skywalker 💌 x fem! oc i miss the person you were befor... More

𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 & 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝒊𝒊. ride
𝒊𝒊𝒊. tv
𝒊𝒗. enemy
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝒗. stress
𝒗𝒊. night vibes
𝒗𝒊𝒊. admired her beauty
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. well, if it works.
𝒊𝒙. it would destroy us
𝒙. she's in pain.

𝒊. genesis

1.2K 33 71
By -anecdoche-

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬

𝐎𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒,
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖

🪐

46 BBY

Every day was a new experience for Ophelia. She thought that it would bring her new memories, and new fighting skills. And that was the truest thing. Just like years ago, when she stood up for the first time as a youngster. She knew that one day, she'll be one of the greatest Jedi.

This day became even faster than she thought. She looked at the wall, trying to focus on her heartbeat.

"I wasn't expecting you here, Kenobi." she heard, but didn't turn around. That voice makes chills on her body.

Ophelia closed her eyes for a moment, and then opened them again. She wanted to remove that horrible feeling on her body, but that wasn't that simple.

"Wow, that wall is fascinating." He laughed. The girl didn't have to turn around, she knew that there's smirk on his face.

Silence. She keeps her hand straight, hearing steps who come closer. Ophelia cleared her throat and she turned her head to look at the older boy. "Naveen."

"Ophelia."

The way he said her name made warmth spread inside the kenobi's chest. The dark-haired girl pressed her lips into a thin line, just to stop the silence and the words that wanted to leave her mouth at all costs.

You've become a new Jedi Knight. Remember the rules. The words circled her head. Creating a painful imprint on her mind and reasoning.

"I came to tell you that everyone is waiting," he said, looking at her face. She nodded in understanding. "And I wanted to advise you."

Ophelia's eyes widened at his words. To this day, she remembers Naveen adopting her as his Padawan three years ago. Now he was giving her up to maturity, giving her the opportunity to be more than a good Padawan.

Today was the day she was becoming not only a Jedi Knight, but also a new master for a lost youngster.

"Advise me? With what?" she said too proudly, mentally scolding herself. She then looked at him with an understanding expression on her face. "Advise me, please."

Naveen didn't move, processing in his mind how quickly his Padawan was able to show him a piece of his soft side.

The corners of his mouth twitched upwards into a weak smile.

"Don't be afraid to show support, and don't be afraid to show emotion." He whispered as if it was their secret.

"What about the Jedi Code?" She clenched her hands into fists, keeping her eyes on his face. "I can't break the rules."

Naveen just shook his head, he sighed softly and took a step towards her. Their hands touched, but it wasn't the first time they were so close to each other.

"Rules are made to be broken, Ophelia." Now she was the one who snorted at his words. "It's better to break the rules than to destroy yourself from the inside".

He ran his thumb to the outside of her hand, only to take a step back. They both donned masks that showed that the only thing they had in common was the Padawan and Master's bond.

However, new feelings, stronger than the previous ones, were born in their hearts.

Harder to hide.

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

The process of joining the higher ranks alone was exhausting enough for Ophelia, but worth all the sacrifice.

Walking back through the long corridors, left to her own strength, she thought about her future with the title of Jedi Knight. She didn't even notice the heavy footsteps behind her.

"Can you slow down?" her brother's voice snapped her out of the amok she was in.

"Can you speed up?" she bit back, turning to face him. Obi-Wan winced at the tone of her voice, which made him stop his steps abruptly to avoid crashing into her.

The man stared at his sister for a moment, only to roll his eyes at her expression. He narrowed his blue eyes, suspiciously watching Ophelia's face change.

"No, no, I can't." He replied in an equally dry tone. "I heard you passed the test. So what? From today, you are...?"

"Jedi Knight." she finished for him, her chin lifted with a proud smile on her face.

There was a momentary silence. Immediately after that, Obi-Wan smiled proudly and wrapped his hands around his sister's waist. He lifted her body, spun around to the accompaniment of loud laughter.

The happiness they both felt was stronger than the exhaustion that reached their minds. For the first time in a long time, Ophelia felt the freedom of her new role in the mighty galaxy.

And Obi-Wan, as he always did. He decided for himself that he would protect her no matter what. She was his sister, after all, and his responsibility.

"Okay, that's enough!" She laughed louder. When she felt the ground under her feet, detached herself from her brother's body.

She could still feel his hands on her waist, hers still on his shoulders. They were both smiling at each other as if they were little children enjoying little things again.

"Sorry, I'm just proud," he explained, looking around the corridor. His blue eyes looked back at her light brown ones, "you have achieved so much and there is still much more waiting for you."

Ophelia felt pain in her cheeks from smiling. However, she couldn't stop because her heart was beating much faster as she heard her brother's next words.

"And I'm going to be there with you to help and fight by your side. No matter what." She looked at her brother with a grateful twinkle in her eyes.

She punched him in the chest, laughing out loud. "Excellent. I can already hear Master Yoda saying how much he owes us. And then how disappointed he is with us after we've wrecked a few ships."

Obi-Wan's eyes widened at the words. He cleared his throat and laughed nervously. "I hope not." Another burst of laughter left their lips. This time even louder than before.

They returned arm in arm, not knowing what the future had in store for them.

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

Another day was even more exhausting for Ophelia, than the days before. Looking at the Jedi temple in the distance, the young woman felt unsatisfied.

She needed more. She required more training with Naveen or with her brother. Not only that, but she needed to hear more comments about her own struggle and force.

But nothing like that happened. No matter how hard Ophelia tried to hide her feelings, everything failed to come out.

She paced around in her own bedroom, hoping someone would finally show up, give her some news, and she would be able to act normally.

Instead, she was losing her mind, slowly realizing that until she found a Padawan, she was left to her own devices.

Oh, come on. She thought as she sat down on the mattress. She clenched her hands into fists, pouted her lower lip forward, and sat there.

Stooped, she waited for adventures that she found neither on this day nor on the next. She sighed heavily, lowering her arms that had been tense before.

"One time in my life I needed someone, they're not there. Great." she whispered, letting herself know that waiting for the adventure wasn't worth it.

So she didn't think long as she made her way down the halls toward Naveen's bedroom. Standing in front of the door, she wondered if she was doing the right thing.

She knocked on the door, surprising herself. Her stomach clenched as her ears heard footsteps approaching the door. And then she noticed him.

He stood in front of her in amazement, watching every inch of her body. Ophelia put on a mask of indifference and shrugged her shoulders as she said:

"I want to go to Alderaan."

"Then go?" he suggested, frowning his brown brows.

"You don't get it," she explained. She pushed her way into his bedroom, looked around after the furniture had been placed, and then added, "I want you to go with me."

"You want me to pilot the ship, right?" he asked jokingly, even though he knew exactly what the answer would be.

"Yeah."

Naveen laughed softly, but not knowing why he agreed. Maybe he wanted to see her smile more often.

Or maybe, but only possibly. He wanted to do a good deed for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 206 22
They are two halves of a whole, two stars inexorably pulled together by gravity, forever rotating one another, forever caught up in each other's orbi...
1.3K 66 16
In a universe where Anakin defeats Palpatine, he's sucked through a wormhole into a different reality. The Republic is gone, transformed into an Empi...
4.3K 116 20
Obi-Wan Kenobi is dead. Except he's not. And Anakin Skywalker doesn't know how to cope with the crushing betrayal. "He knows he shouldn't hurt himsel...
16.5K 310 24
Padme survives (AU) | Star Wars (What If) | Fan Fiction