hondo harrelson oneshots

By blathannabeaga

hondo harrelson x gender neutral!reader oneshots, crossposted from my tumblr More

author's note
liquid courage [ ❥, ❧]
carving pumpkins [ ❥ ]
make believe lovers [ ❥ ]
picture perfect [ ❥ ]
puppy dog eyes [ ❥ ]
long-distance loving [ ❥ ]
nights to remember [ ❥ ]
kitchen wiz [ ❥ ]
target practise [ ❥ ]
movie night woes [ ❥ ]
creature comforts [ ❦ ]
liquid courage, p2 [ ❥ ]
hearing and listening [ ❥ ]
stockings [ ❥ ]
hold on [ ❦ ]
sunshine [ ❥ ]

by my side [ ❥ ]

381 9 0
By blathannabeaga

"Why don't you stay?" Hondo's got the words out quicker than either of you expected, and you're only half out of your chair when you grasp them fully.

You still stand, and a crestfallen look appears on Hondo's face for a fraction of a second before you walk around the cluttered dinner table to him.

Leaning against the edge of the table, a relieved smile takes over his face as he puts his hand on your hip and you smile down at him. "Are you sure?"

"More than sure." He says softly. Thumbing at your hip through your shirt - his shirt, technically - he looks up at you with bright eyes as he speaks. "I like having you around, baby. A lot."

"You're only saying that so I'll be here to make you coffee in the morning." You say through a laugh.

"And if I am?" He asks with a grin, dodging a shove to his arm as he smiles up at you. "There's no one else I'd rather wake up next to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.8K 27
Niamh Corrigan is 16 and in foster care. She was placed in the system when she was a couple of weeks old after being left at a police station. As a c...
1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 34.9K 51
#3 new adult 12/08/2020 #1 not a cliche 16/10/2019 #21 young adult 26/05/2020 Harmoni is the beautiful daughter of the wealthiest man in the city. Sh...
434K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...