Like no one does

Від Raven0822

In an alternate timeline Tony Stark has a baby sister. Veronica Stark is 4 when their parents die in 1991. A... Більше

A quick note
December 16, 1991
Iron Man's sister
Unofficial Avenger
I need a favor
Buttercup to your Westley
Inside sources confirm
Paris
Bucky
Bucky part two
Movie night
Going home
Truths and kept promises
Choices
Complications
You know this guy?
Unexpected confession
Options
There's just no trust anymore
Conversations in the dark
Baron Helmut Zemo
Welcome to Wakanda
A second opinion
This involves you too
Oh mon Dieu!
Half a chance
It's a surprise
Anvil

Blindsided

279 14 2
Від Raven0822

Ronnie's POV

“Ronnie bear..” The words come out half broken at the emotion lacing Bucky’s voice instantly stopping Ronnie in her tracks from storming out of his room.

“Don’t. You don't get to call me that right now.” Heart pounding out of her chest she stays facing the closed doors not making a move towards them the way she had intended to. Anger and devastation war within her heart with what Buck had just blindsided her with. So much so that Ronnie felt like if she stayed here one second longer she might say something she would regret. Shoulders heaving with each breath she takes, trying to keep back her tears. Still she couldn’t face him. If she did then Ronnie knew she would break down.

In the hushed silence of his bedroom she hears Bucky’s bare feet padding softly over to her. Ronnie could feel the exact moment his large hot body was inches from hers by the heat that radiates off of him through her thin t-shirt. As much as he wants to, he doesn’t touch her though she could feel his need to do so when he hoarsely whispers, “Please don't go like this.”

Equally choked up Ronnie worked her jaw still staring at the dark wood of the large set of double doors. “I don't know what you want from me, James. How do you expect me to just be okay with this happening minutes after telling me you're going back into cryo?” Her breath hitches. “I don't get it. You make me deal head on with how I feel about you and Steve. Then days later after encouraging me with Loki of all people, you're just going to abandon me!”

Don't get her wrong. She understands from an outsider's perspective that this is something that he needed to do. That it was good for him and them long term. But being here on the inside, loving him the way she does.. It was agony to know that she wouldn't get to see his face or hear his voice every day. Get to sleep in his arms at night. Something that had been happening on and off since she met him. Which might only have been weeks ago, but Bucky had become so important to Ronnie in such a short amount of time. She loved him.

“Can you turn around, please?” When she shakes her head no Bucky comes around to stand in front of her. But like a child, she closes her eyes. As if she didn’t look at him then this horrible plan to keep them apart wouldn’t happen.

Cradling her face with both hands Buck sighs in resignation. “Veronica. Look at me, doll.” Reluctantly she does which is when the tears she’d been fighting make their escape. Falling from her thick lashes in twin trails down over his hands still cupping her cheeks. Large fat tears that had his heart breaking at the pain reflected in the depths of Ronnie’s big brown eyes knowing it was because of him that she was crying. “Please don’t cry, doll. I hate seeing you cry.”

“Then don’t leave me!” She cries out desperate for him to not do this, the one thing she couldn't stand the most. Losing those she loves. Abandonment issues for the win everybody.

Resting his forehead on hers he pressed the lightest of kisses to her lips. “I’m not leaving you. I’ll be right here.”

Scoffing Ronnie shoves his hands away as she begins restlessly pacing the length of the room. “Seriously, that’s what you’re using as an argument to win me over? You'll be here. Your body, yes. But your conscious mind?” Her arms flailing in every direction the more she got worked up. “It’s not like I’ll be able to have riveting conversations with you while you’re a popsicle, Barnes. What am I supposed to do while you’re in cryo for what; days, weeks, months? And when did you decide to do this? I already know Rogers was in on this based on the guilty look on his face. So tell me. Who else knows?”

“Just me, Steve, Shuri and her team. Oh and T’Challa as well as Ramonda of course.. And the guards and Tony…” At her gasp of outrage of betrayal from her own brother, Bucky’s words trail off. Holding up his hands he tries to get Ronnie to calm down before she says or does anything she might regret. “It wasn’t meant to be a secret. It was only because we knew that you wouldn’t handle it well. When Stephen suggested–”

“This was all Strange’s idea?!” If he wasn’t already in the hospital getting his hands repaired from his near death experience she’d fly back to New York and put him in the ICU herself. Fugitive status be damned.

Crossing her arms underneath her breasts she pops out a hip, narrowing her darkening eyes on the metal armed man in front of her. Sucking in a deep breath she slowly lets it out. “How long?”

Her deceptively calm manner had Bucky rightfully nervous. It was never a good sign when she went from one emotion to the next so quickly. He'd learned that from watching Steve scramble after their big blow up. “It’s sort of hard to say. Stephen and Shuri were optimistic that they could have my brain unscrambled in a matter of weeks. Maybe a month or two. In the grand scheme of things that’s not a lot of time at all." He gives her a hopeful grin. "I mean I’ve spent decades in cryo. A few months is nothing.” He shrugs trying to be lighthearted in a bid to boost her mood but fails spectacularly. 

Jaw working left to right Ronnie was failing at keeping herself in check until Bucky mentioned his time with Hydra. At the reminder of the people who stole his life from him she deflates. Needing him to hold her more than she’s truly upset, Ronnie trudges over to him. Thunking her face into his chest causing Bucky to chuckle a little as he wraps her up in his arms. Gripping the back of his shirt with both hands she turns her head to the side to be able to breathe and lets out a long sigh. “I know this is going to work because I trust Stephen and Shuri, but I don’t like it.”

“And it’s okay not to. I get it. Believe me. I don’t want to be away from you so soon after getting you in my life. Or Steve. Getting to be with my best pal after I thought I’d never get to see him let alone go home again. Even if it was only for a few days.” The reminder of why he wasn’t in New York right now has her tightening her grip around his waist to give him comfort making him smile into her hair. If there was one thing he loved about Veronica Stark most it was how much she cared about him.

Breaking her hold on him, Buck picks her up by gripping her thighs to sling them around his waist as he walks them over to his bed. Keeping her hooked around him Bucky crawls up until Ronnie was laying back amongst the pillows with him laid on top of her, his head nestled in her neck and his body between her thighs. Snuggling together Ronnie closes her eyes as she breathes in his scent to memorize it because she wouldn’t get to smell it for who knows how long. 

Like minded Buck does the same as he presses his nose deeper under her ear. When he exhales his breath tickles the side of her neck making her wiggle against him which in turn has him groaning. Gently nipping at her jaw he presses a kiss to soothe the spot. Grinding his erection into her stomach he growls. “Stop that, doll. We don’t have time to fool around and I really don’t want to walk out there like this.” 

At the reminder of him literally having to leave in the next few minutes any thoughts of sexy time dip. However ten seconds later it has both of their mouths searching out the other’s as Bucky scoots up Ronnie’s body, his metal hand gripping a handful of hair at the base of her neck. Full on making out like a couple of horny teenagers Bucky and Ronnie make every minute count. With the impulse of needing him more than ever before she gropes at his black sweats and boxers pushing them down and out of the way enough to free his cock. With equally fumbling hands Bucky yanks the skirt of her dress up and literally tears off her underwear in his frantic need to have her.

They both moan in unison once he’s sunk inside her. The feeling of being full of one of the men she loves takes her breath away. Before Ronnie could get lost in trying to think about how she would describe how he made her feel, Buck was pulling back and then thrusting forwards stealing all thought from her mind. Hands groping over every inch of her body as if he was doing the same as she was. Memorizing, savoring. With teeth nipping, tongues lapping and bodies writhing… Mmm god could this man kiss. And his body..hard muscle layered under soft skin with a dusting of slightly coarse hair.

Chests heaving with each staggered breath taken Ronnie and Bucky were so lost in the other as they moved together. Rolling over so that she was above him Bucky demands that she ride him, “Let me look at you. I want to dream about this.” His words have Ronnie choking back tears as she nods leaning forward to brace herself on his t-shirt covered chest. Rocking and rolling her hips as she lifts up before sinking down Ronnie keeps her eyes firmly locked on Bucky’s as they chase their releases. 

Bringing her down to sink his tongue into her mouth he bites her bottom lip before soothing away the sting by sucking on it. The jolt of pain on top of everything else has her whimpering as she inches closer and closer. Bucky’s answering growl when he feels her silken walls fluttering has her moving faster and harder. Just as they were reaching the point of no return a loud knock sounded on the door interrupting them. When she pauses to look over in case anyone should try to open the unlocked door he bucks his hips up to gain back her attention. Unable to help the soft moan that escapes at the feeling of his cock hitting that sweet spot deep inside her. 

“Fuck. Don’t stop, doll. Don't stop.” He whispers horsley, gripping her hips in a bruising hold. Distracted but willing, she begins to move again at an even more frantic pace. Trying and failing to sound calm Bucky calls out as tightens his grasp on Ronnie’s waist desperate for just a little longer before he rolls them so she is on her back. “I’ll be out in just a minute!” 

Covering her mouth with his own Bucky’s movements became jerky and rushed, losing any finesse he might have given her if they’d had the time. It doesn’t take more than a dozen deep strokes and him reaching down to lightly pinch her clit for Ronnie to come, her whimpers muffled behind his metal hand. That’s all it takes for him to let go. Burying himself as deeply as he could Buck sucks in a harsh breath that shudders his whole body as he comes. Taking a moment to calm down they lay there still connected softly kissing murmuring how much they loved each other. Lower lip trembling Ronnie runs a hand through Bucky's silky hair while she caresses his scruffy jaw with the other soaking up every second she had left with him. When whoever is waiting knocks again he kisses her palm she gives him a watery smile.

Quickly they get cleaned up and straighten up. She didn’t have any underwear in here so she was bare beneath her short dress but Ronnie didn’t mind. It wasn’t like she would be going with him to Shuri’s lab so she could go get a fresh pair when Buck left. Taking a calming breath she tries to remember that this was a good thing. Earlier when he told her about what was happening Bucky had told her that he couldn’t handle her going with him to Shuri’s lab. Seeing him being frozen like that after they removed his arm. Respecting his wishes Ronnie was going to stay back at the palace. It would majorly suck but she loved him enough to let this be their goodbye. 

After he slides on some shoes she walks with him to the door where they opened it to find Ayo, Steve, Tony and Loki waiting in the hallway for them. Their flushed faces don’t go unmissed. All but her brother keeps a straight face. Barely keeping her amusement contained at the sight of Tony trying to appear unbothered by the fact that he was standing out here in the hall while his baby sister was in there having sex. When Bucky sees Ronnie’s questioning gaze at why the Asgardian was there he kisses her lips one more time before leaning down to whisper in her ear, “I asked him to come be with you, doll. Just give him a chance. We both know you want to. If you decide while I’m gone that he isn’t what you really want then fine. If he is then take this time to get to know him the way you have me.” 

Pulling back Ronnie shared a look with Loki who flashes her an understanding expression as if he knew that he was the topic of discussion. That could be worried about later though. Before Bucky and the others could take off, she tugs on his metal hand. Knowing exactly what she needed he carefully picks her up for just one more hug being mindful to not expose her backside. It didn't last nearly as long as either of them wanted, but it was better than nothing. Reluctantly sliding back down to her bare feet Ronnie tells him, “I love you and I’ll see you soon.”

+   +   +

Loki’s POV

When he comes up behind Ronnie, Loki is pleasantly surprised when she leans back into his chest rather than her brother for comfort as they watch Barnes, Rogers and Ayo walk away. Not questioning it for a moment though he rests his hands on her shoulders unsure how far she was willing to let him touch her. The answer was quite a bit. Turning she buries her face into his shirt as her body shudders with her tears. Speaking in a soothing voice he whispers platitudes that he knows won’t do much to help, but he continues anyway. Sharing a look with her brother they come to a silent agreement when Ronnie doesn’t make a move to leave Loki’s arms. He would allow him to console her while he went after the others. 

After Tony takes off Loki gathers her in his arms to carry her to her chambers just down the hall. Closing the door behind them he slowly strolls further into the room to gently set her down on the bed. Telling her he would be right back he makes his way into the adjoining bathroom to wet a washcloth with cool water and brings it along with a dry one back. Sitting on the edge of the bed Loki caresses back damp strands of Ronnie’s silky walnut hair from her flushed face as she stares up at him listlessly. Pressing the cool cloth to each cheek he wipes away her tears as she closes her eyes and lets out a hiccuping sigh at how nice it feels. Once he’s sure she’s relaxed enough he then uses the dry towel to wipe away the excess water before taking both to the bathroom.  

When the Sergeant came to him the night before, Loki had been curious as to what was so important that he needed to speak with him so late. The reason became instantly clear, Ronnie. Laying out what was happening the next morning and why she would need him Loki had no issue saying yes. If anything he was shocked that Barnes was again coming to him in this manner. He had thought it was a fluke or maybe even a way to make him look like a fool. That notion was dispelled when the other man made it clear it was something he and the Captain had briefly discussed with Ronnie herself. Though he told him that she was still on the fence since the type of arrangement being discussed was out of the norm. Loki didn’t blame Ronnie for being hesitant and was quite frankly surprised that she was even considering it in the first place with Rogers and Barnes let alone thinking about adding him to the mix. 

But like his mother said, don’t look a gift pegasus in the mouth. So Loki agreed to do what he was asking. However he made it clear that he would only proceed as long as she was comfortable with it. As much as he liked pushing the bounds, he was finding it hard to continue on the original course of teasing he had initially started back at Stark’s cabin. The more time Loki spent with Ronnie during her All-speak lessons or when they went out into the city to play with the children he found himself liking her for more than just her beauty. Veronica Stark had an addicting way of putting him in his place that both humored him and drove him mad with that smart mouth of hers. A mouth he couldn’t stop thinking about kissing…

Turning back to the bedroom he stands in the doorway of the bathroom with wide eyes at the sigh before him. Standing in the walk-in closet Ronnie pulls up something black and lacey up her legs that disappears beneath the skirt of her sleeveless royal blue dress. Being respectful when she came out of Barnes’ chambers earlier deliciously rumpled he’d simply taken notice of the way the flattering color and how it ended mid thigh showing off her creamy skin. At the time she was upset. Obviously she was still upset but the way she was looking at him over her shoulder as she stands up straight has Loki’s slacks feeling a little tight. 

Those dark eyes of hers had him crossing the distance between them in several long strides until he was standing mere inches away staring lustfully down at her. Knowing she was hurting he wouldn’t do anything she didn’t initiate or wasn’t ready for. That didn’t mean he would hold back either. She wanted him. He could feel it in the way she looked at him, the small touches shared in their time together. Refusing to be the one to make the first move Loki simply waits with bated breath wondering what she’ll do. He doesn’t have long to wait to find out.

+   +   +

Ronnie’s POV

Growing up, Veronica Stark had once dreamt about the Disney type princes she would one day marry as well as the magical fairy godmothers who were supposed to grant her every heart's desire. But when she was eleven Ronnie realized that all of that fairytale stuff was a crock of shit. Because no matter how many times she wished for her parents to be alive again or for Tony to finally come home so they could be a real family again, it hadn’t happened. But to be doubly sure she got the message life had given her huge dose of reality that magic wasn’t going to suddenly fix everything when Ronnie had been forced to watch Tony walk away from her in that graveyard where they buried Jarvis. Any and all magical hopes she had had gone into the ground with the man she’d loved like a surrogate father and again in the Rolls Royce when her brother drove away. Heartbroken on two fronts she had stood there for as long as Grace would let her before shutting herself away in her room cuddled up with the jacket she’d smuggled out of Tony’s closet just to feel close to him. 

While she lay there mourning the man who had stepped into the role of father/uncle figure when Tony had abandoned her and her father died, Ronnie stared listlessly out at the Pacific ocean through her window. The man who had gone to every dance practice and recital so Ronnie had a familiar face in the crowd. The man who had taught her to cook and bake. Who had given her advice when she was upset over stupid boys. Who had taught her to defend herself just in case because she was an important person who evil people would use to hurt Tony for their money. Edwin Jarvis wasn’t one to sugar coat things when her safety was involved, but he had loved her fiercely and had protected her as best he could from getting any more hurt than she’d already been by life. Now as she stands in the closet of her temporary room while Bucky was currently being prepped to go back into cryo after his arm had been replaced, Ronnie reaches out for Loki’s hand. Gripping it tightly she clings to him hoping for a miracle to happen. Or rather a few miracles to happen.  

The first being Bucky’s procedure. That even though Stephen was laid up in the hospital with two mangled hands back in New York, Bucky was determined to proceed with his and Shuri’s plan to untangle his brain. At first she had been shocked into anger when he had sat her down to tell her he was going ahead with the dangerous procedure while on ice. Because there was no guarantee that they could do it without scrambling his brain worse than Hydra had done, let alone that he would wake up at all. However after their passionate goodbye Ronnie knew he was right to do this. If he was ever going to have peace of mind that no one could one day take control of him then Shuri needed to do her thing. The princess and her medical team were more than hopeful that this would work. Add on top of that they would be working with the copious notes Stephen had left for her leading up to his accident in a few short weeks or at most a couple of months he would be back in her arms again.

The second thing Ronnie was hoping for a miracle of was whatever this crazy thing between her, Steve, Bucky and now Loki. The way Bucky and Steve seemed to be for real about encouraging this thing with her and the prince, Ronnie still had her reservations. Being with more than one person wasn’t something most societies looked at as anything other than depraved unless it was behind closed doors. But that was the thing about Ronnie Stark. She didn’t want to have to hide behind closed doors when it came to who she loved or cared about. And she was finding that she did care about Loki in her own way. This thing with the other two men was new, but she couldn’t help but be curious about what it would be like to have all three. Maybe that made her greedy. To be frank right now, she didn’t much care. 

As she stared back at the god of Mischief, Ronnie closed the last bit of distance between them. This was the man with the mesmerizing emerald eyes and a wicked smirk that made the butterflies in her stomach take off even though she’d been trying and failing to ignore them. As if she didn’t have enough on her plate with Steve and Buck, here came trouble dressed head to toe in Asgardian leather and had the softest raven colored hair she’d ever touched that to her shock had a wonderful curl to it. Right here in front of her Ronnie had a literal prince who could do magic. So maybe those dreams she had once thought dead and gone weren’t so dead or gone. Maybe he along with Steve and eventually Bucky when he woke up could help her figure things out.

“I don’t think I’m up for our lesson today. Is that okay?”

“Of course, pet. I understand.” He did, she could see that reflected back at her in his gaze. 

Tucking back a strand of her long hair behind her ear Ronnie tilts her head to the side as she gauges what his reaction will be to her request. Taking a chance she kept his hand in hers as she shifted to walk out of the closet over to her slightly rumpled bed. Sitting down she tugs him down next to her. “Can you hold me?”

“Anything you need, Veronica, I am here for you. How do you want me?” The double entendre doesn’t get missed, but he doesn’t push it. Loki was just happy it got a smile out of her even if it was just a small one. Shifting up the bed to recline back amongst the pillows, Loki was glad that he had chosen to wear the black and gold tunic with its matching pants he’d been gifted. While he preferred Asgardian clothes they were much too hot to wear in this climate. So he’d put them away choosing instead to wear the lighter more breathable fashions those here in Wakanda wore. He knew Ronnie would be much more comfortable laying on his chest in these clothes rather than the stiff leather of his tunic. Besides he was able to feel every one of her tantalizing curves against his chest and torso. 

-Author's note-

Next chapter is so close to being finished. So close. I have all the dialog done, it just needs the filler.

-Raven

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

63.7K 1.5K 29
Y/N is Tony Starks empolyee and friend. While getting closer Y/N is taken by hydra and experimented on. The avengers spend months trying to find thei...
1.3K 75 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
1.1K 99 10
Stephen is in love with Tony. Stephen is scared to tell Tony how he feels because he's afraid Tony will reject him and he doesn't want to lose his f...
6.6K 24 24
Eminems to lovers...Natasha Romanoff and Darcy Romanoff, both assassins and sisters and joined to the avengers. After a terrible set-up-date Darcy w...