Iniyavale

By Mrinalini_MS

If he was the sky, then she is the moon ! If he was the forest, then she is the flower ! If he was fire, then... More

Prelude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 18

526 102 83
By Mrinalini_MS

"The entire world might degrade and pull you down. But if you have a handful of loved ones who stand with you thick and thin, kindly stay with them. They'll be an integral part of your own world and everything will be right once you focus on them, instead of focusing on the blaming ones."

Sivaangi was on the peak of excitement as she finally sang overcoming her insecurities. The claps, appreciating words and satisfied look on her loved ones faces made her proud of herself. She saw Ashwin who was in the same state as of hers. His constant pestering and motivation boosted up her confidence. His words shunned away all the negative vibes, clearing her mind. Though she was nervous, nothing mattered when he was right in front of her, also his words ringing in her ears. His crazy side brought out the crazy side of hers as well, making her to leave the quadrangle immediately.

The friends trio were in the cab, caught in the worst traffic of Chennai. Sivaangi grumbles and almost yells in annoyance. The driver couldn't stop laughing and cups his mouth to control himself. Mrini and Krishna try to muffle their laughter but eventually they laugh out. Sivaangi extends her hand to the passenger seat where Krishna was sitting and knocks his head. Krishna screams in pain, "ayyooo ammaa..."

"Ungalukellam enna paatha sirippa irukka haan ? We are at the same place for almost half an hour, vandi ara inch kooda nagarala", Sivaangi grumbles and Mrini chuckles.

The driver replies, "Idhu romba common ma, peak time la maatikitom. Konjam iru clear aaidum...."

"Idhu oru pakkam na Bangalore traffic innoru pakkam. Vandhu paaru theriyum...", Mrini laughs and Sivaangi sighs. Krishna calls Rakshan and got to know that Ashwin left as soon as they left the college. Rakshan had to stay back as their HOD wanted to discuss about the upcoming internals. He was coming out of the college when Krishna called him.

"Anna too has left as soon as we came out pola. Ellarum onna dhaan veetuku porom..." Krishna says and Sivaangi asks excitedly, "Appo Ashwin pinnadi irukka neraya chances irukku la. Pesama naa poi thedi paakata ? Avaru irundha naa avarkooda bike laye varene..."

Sivaangi completes and saw Mrinalini glaring at her. Krishna slaps his forehead and Sivaangi pouts, "edhuku ippadi react pandringa ? Thedi paakuren nu dhaana sonnen..."

"We are in the middle of the vehicles ma. Munnadi avlo vandinga pinnadi avlo vandinga, nee enga poi theduva ? Adhaan morachitu irukanga un friends...", the driver says and Sivaangi pouts more.

"Appo poga koodadha ?", Sivaangi asks again, blinking her eyes and Mrini glares more. Sivaangi fake cries, "ponga ungalukku en mela paasame illa...."

Krishna sighs and says, "Konjam wait pannu ma, we'll reach home soon. Please..." Sivaangi nods her head and looks outside through the window. Mrini calls Ashwin to check on him and Sivaangi turns swiftly, grabs her phone and switches on the speaker. The call goes unanswered and Sivaangi turns her face away.

"Avaru phone edukala na naa enna panna ? Enkitta mogatha thirupura paaru...", Mrini rambles and the signal goes green. Sivaangi squeals as the vehicles start moving slowly. The cab speeds of once they are out of the main road and they reach Ashwin's house within fifteen minutes. Mrini pays for the cab and Sivaangi runs to the house, grabbing the keys from Krishna. Mrini, Krishna and the driver laugh at her disappearing figure.

Intrigued by her act the driver asks, "yaara paaka ma andha ponnu apdi odudhu ?"

Mrini smiles, "avar ava ulagam na..." The driver smiles and leaves. Krishna asks, "namakku thonuradhu eppo avangalukku velangum ?"

"Ippo dhaana start aairku adhukula keta epdi da badhil solluven?", Mrini asks and they enter the house laughing.

Sivaangi was in Ashwin's room, right in front of the mirror. She was squealing her heart out, "Ashwineyyy naa paaditen. Neenga sonna maari paaditen. Bayatha ellam thooki potutu paaditen, kathi solanum pola irundhuchu pa. Seekiram vaanga enakku ungala paakanum..."

She gives a happy hop and runs to the balcony. She sits on the swing and sways her legs happily. She takes a deep breath, her inner self felt light as though a huge weight was taken away from her heart. She stretches her arms and closes her eyes with a smile. All that she's asking was, "seekiram vaanga paa."

Sivaangi goes to wash her face and comes back from Ashwin's room, wiping her face with his towel and saw her friends in the living room. Sivaangi pulls out Mrini's phone from her saying, "en phone charge la irukku, adhu varaikum get me yours. Naa avaruku call panna theva..."

Mrini smiles and looks at Krishna. Krishna says, "puriyudhu idhu beginning dhaan. We still have a lot more to see nu..." She laughs and calls Raji from Krishna's phone. Raji comes home and the duo narrate the happenings of the day. Raji ma squeals in happiness and Mrini introduces Krishna to Raji. Krishna falls on her feet to get her blessings and Raji blesses him. Rakshan reaches home and sighs, "dei dei vidunga da en Raji ma va...."

Raji laughs and Rakshan hugs her, "maa that was a long day today....." Raji pats him and he goes to freshen up. Mrini comes with a tea tray and Raji sighs, "en di naa poda maatena ?"

"Ada kudi Raji...", Mrini pinches her cheek and Raji bats her hand away. Mrini kisses her cheek and runs to Ashwin's room, taking the hot chocolate that she has prepared for Sivaangi. She saw Sivaangi settled comfortably on the swing at the balcony. Mrini hands over the hot chocolate to her and sits beside her.

"Thangam vantara ?", Sivaangi asks and Mrini nods her head in approval.

"Enga irukaru indha manushan ? Eppovo kelambitare... Call panna kooda edukala.. enga irukinga Ashwineyyy ?", she thinks and the girls stay in silence for a while pondering over their thoughts. Mrini leans back and closes her eyes for a nap. Sivaangi calls Ashwin again but the call goes unanswered. Sivaangi sighs and leans back, lying on Mrini's shoulders.

---------------

Ashwin, who leaves the college with a happy mood speeds off the campus with full excitement. He cleverly drives through residential areas to avoid traffic, singing merrily. "Unakku enna avlo pudikuma paapa ? Naa enna sonnalum seiviya ?", Ashwin shakes his head and smiles at her thoughts. He thought of buying her something and continues riding. He almost reaches his home when his phone rings. Ashwin takes his phone and gets startled seeing the contact number.

"ivaru edhuku call pandraru ?", Ashwin slaps his forehead and attends the call.

Caller: Hello

Ashwin: Sollunga uncle....

Caller: Enna pa uncle nu kupudra ? Vaaiyara maama nu kupdu, unakku naa maama mora dhaan....

Ashwin smiles awkwardly and hesitates to call him like that. The caller laughs, "paravailla pa. Epdiyum naa en ponna unakku thara poradhu illa, nee kupdanum nu illa..."

Ashwin rolls his eyes and grumbles, "naa ketena ya un ponna kudu nu... Kenathanama pesikitu...." He calms himself and asks plainly, "sollunga uncle edhuku call panninga ?"

Caller: Adhu en periya ponnuku next month marriage pa. Nee avasiyam varanum....

Ashwin: Adhu vandhu uncle....

Caller: Ada va pa, unakku enna velai edhachum irukka enna ? Chumma dhaana irukka ....

Ashwin loses his temper and asks straight, "apdi nu unga kitta yaaru uncle sonnadhu ? Neenga paatuku soldringa..."

The caller asks in a mocking tone, "Kovam varudho unmaiya sonna ?"

Ashwin fists his palm and says, "uncle kalyanthuku varanum na adha mattum sollunga. Ungalukku naa yenna panna enna ? Enna pathi neenga worry panna venaam. Thank you so much for your concern. Have a nice day. Bye..."

He cuts the call and takes a deep breathe. "Ennavo ivan enna valathu padikka vecha maari pesuran. Avan moonjiye enakku marandhu pochu. Ennavo naa poi avan vaasala un ponna kudu nu keta maari pesuran... Che, mood spoiler...."

His phone rings again, disturbing his thoughts. His eyes widen seeing the caller id, "amma call pandranga..." He was nervous and excited to talk to his mother as it has been almost a year since he spoke with her. Ashwin swipes the screen and attends the call, "maa..."

"Enna da nenachitu irukka un manasula ? How dare you talk to him like that ? Avlo kozhuppa ? Veera vasanam pesitu pona idha pandren adha pandren nu. Ozhunga family business ah paathukitu irukka sonna dream uh mannangatti nu poitu en maanatha la vaangitu irukka. It's been almost three years, enna achieve panna nee haan ? Unemployment right ? Oru adi eduthu veika mudinjudha unnala ?"

"Maa...", Ashwin says in a trembling voice and his mother yells, "pesadha nee.. soldradha mattum kelu...."

Ashwin's eyes water and he stays quite as his mother continues, "Unakku enna avlo medhappa ellame panna mudiyum nu ? Avlo easy onnum illa life. You are bringing disgrace to our family. Unakku akka nu oruthi irukka la avalukum kalyana pechi poitu irukku. Nee engalukku help ellam panna venaam, atleast oru job irundha gouravama irukum. Padichi padichi sonnen idhellam venaam nu, ketiya nee ? Idhula vetti veerapu vera. Unakku ellam edhuku da kovam varudhu ? One more time you behave like this to our relatives, summa irukka maaten. You very well know about me. Mind it..."

His mother cuts the call and Ashwin leans on the bike quitely with red eyes. Tears flow but he stood like a rock. Till the moment, happiness is always short lived for him and he rubs his face to stop his tears, but the more he tried, the more the tears spilled out of his eyes. His phone rings, Mrini was calling him. Ashwin doesn't attend the call and starts his bike. He rides aimlessly and stops by a park. He gets down and walks along the footpath silently. The park was deserted with no human movement. He leaves his phone along with his bike itself and settles on a long bench.

"Avanga kekuradhu seri dhaana ? What have I done till now ? Onnume illaiye. Eradha bank illa loan keka, pogadha idam illa project ideas eduthukitu. Who's gonna bother about your efforts if they aren't fruitful ? Jeicha dhaan kooda varuvanga. Thothu pona evanum kooda irukka maatan. Thani maram dhaan..."

"Sivaangi ku edhachum vaangi tharen nu sonniye, apdi enna perusa vaangida mudiyum da unnala ? Nethike you used Raji ma's money. Unnala laam onnume panna mudiyadhu. All your savings are almost nil and you are left with nothing..." He sighs with a bitter chuckle and controls himself.

His brain shoots out questions about his career, ambition and he feels disturbed, "Enaikume naa oru loser dhaan la. Pudichavangaluku ennale onnume panna mudiyadha ? Idhuka da ivlo porattam panni veeta vittutu vandha nee ?", questions pile up and he fists his palm, keeping his control on check. His mind replayed the events that happened two and a half years back where he fought with his mother and vowed that he would achieve what he wished for and prove that he's right.

He sighs bitterly and removes his shoes, lies down on the bench. He places his right arm on his forehead and goes into a deep thinking.....

---------------

Sivaangi gets up from her nap, rubbing her eyes and saw herself hugging Mrini who was sleeping next to her. She gets up and goes to wash her face as Mrini continues to sleep. She comes out and went to the living room to see Rakshan lying on Raji's lap and Krishna on her shoulder as she was busy narrating something. Sivaangi goes and sits next to them with a sighing expression. Raji saw her and the boys get up too.

Raji ma holds Sivaangi's hand and pats her head, "avan vandhuduvan ma. Rakshan sonnadha paatha he has left the college happily. Oru vela unakku edhachum vaanga poirkalam la..."

Rakshan answers, "therila ma, apdi edhachum na he'll inform me atleast. Ana avan phone ey edukala. Enna pannitu irukaan nu theriyala...."

Krishna: Vandhuduvaru na innum konjam wait pannuvom.

Sivaangi stays quite and cups her face, closing her eyes waiting for him. Mrini reaches the living room and says, "anna inga pakathula irukura park la dhaan irukku. Phone location ah trace panna sonnen friend kitta...."

Rakshan almost guesses what must have happened and sighs mentally, "endha loosu call pannan nu therila. Usual ah avan down ah irundha andha park ku dhaan povaan. Appo venumne he's sitting there. Veetuku varattum, irukku avanukku...."

The women worry for him and Krishna gets up, "naa poi kootitu varata ?"

Sivaangi stops him, "venaam na. Let him take his time. Reason illama ipdi panna maataru la. Let's wait. Atleast enga irukaru nu therinji pochu la adhuve podhum..."

All agree to her and Raji wanted to cheer them up, "seri vaanga vaanga naama poi dinner seiyalam. Avanuku pudichadhu ellam seiyalam. Late ah vandhadhuku punishment ah avanukku upma kuduthutu naama avanuku pudichadha saaptukalam."

Rakshan laughs, "seriya sonninga. Dei Ashwin nu, vaadi unna enna pandrom nu paaru..." Krishna laughs along with them and Raji pulls the girls to the kitchen. Sivaangi sulks as she was missing him badly and Mrini was trying for his phone continuously. Rakshan whispers, "Mrini vidu da, he'll come..." Mrini lets out a defeated sigh and nods her head. All of them head to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. Raji, Rakshan and Krishna crack jokes to lift up Sivaangi's mood, but she was lost in his thoughts.

----------

Ashwin gets up with a jerk, hearing the voice of a barking dog and rubs his eyes. "Ayyayo late aaiduche", he gets up in a hurry and runs to his bike. He takes his phone to see numerous missed calls from Rakshan, Mrini and Krishna. He slaps his forehead and rides to his home.

Ashwin reaches his house and parks the bike. Sivaangi, who hears the sound from his bike rushes outside to see whether it's him or not. Her face brightens seeing him but shrinks as she saw him lost in thoughts. She simply takes the bag from him and Ashwin sits on the sofa with a plain face.

Mrini comes out with a cup of tea and Ashwin looks at her, "eduthukonga na. Tea kudichitu fresh ah yosinga...."

Ashwin looks at her a bit amused and takes the tea from her. She leaves to the kitchen and Sivaangi comes back from his room. She settles beside him and he looks at her. "Heater potu vechi iruken, poi kulichidunga. Dress, towel ellame eduthu vechiten, ponga Ashwin...."

Sivaangi says and gets up, goes to the kitchen. Ashwin fights back his smile and goes to his room to freshen up. His eyes pop out by the way she has neatly arranged the dress, including his vest and brief. He takes the towel and goes for a much needed refreshing bath. Minutes later, he comes back fresh and dresses up, combs his hair and walks to the kitchen.

Murmurs stop as Ashwin steps into the kitchen. He smiles weakly at them, drinks a glass of water and exits the kitchen. Raji and Rakshan look at each other and say in unison, "avlo aaiduchu la avanukku, thaniya dhaan azhuvaram. Vida maatom..."

"Avara enna pandren nu paarunga...", Sivaangi grumbles and walks to his room. Rakshan and Raji too leave and Krishna looks at Mrini, "vaa naamalum polaam..."

Mrini shakes her head in denial, "let's stay here. Avanga pesattum..." Krishna nods his head, "adhu varaikum naama enna panna ?"

"Assignment eludhu da...", Mrini chides and Krishna sticks out his tongue, "naa innum start ey pannala. Enkitta notebook um illaye..."

"Theriyum da unna pathi, enkitta new notebook irukku. Mariyadhaiya vandhu eludhu. Ashwin anna lecturer mode ku pona semmaya vaanguva avarkitta irundhu...", Mrini scolds and pulls him. Krishna whines, " ma naa eludha maaten.."

"Kondruven, pesama vaa...", Mrini glares and they settle at Rakshan's room to write their assignments.

Ashwin walks into his room and Sivaangi follows him. He stops abruptly and she dashes on his back. He smiles without turning back and walks away from her. She follows and saw him sitting on the swing in the balcony. Raji and Rakshan stand at her back, "vidadha ma avana..."

"Neengalum vaanga onna poi attack pannalam...." Sivaangi says in a threatening voice but it came out funnily. Rakshan laughs and they go the balcony. Sivaangi and Raji sit on the bean bags and Rakshan stands, leaning on the rail of the balcony. Ashwin saw them but doesn't talk. Sivaangi was pouting at him angrily and Raji giggles. Sivaangi threatens, "sirikadhinga maa..." Raji keeps her forefinger on her lips and nods giving a fake frightened look. Rakshan laughs and Ashwin saw everything from the corner of his eyes, bends down and bites his lips to control his smile.

He lifts his eyes slowly and saw Sivaangi who gave a "I caught you" look. He smiles lightly and opens his mouth to talk but his phone rings. Ashwin gets annoyed and takes his phone to see his elder sister calling him.

"Shooo...", he yells softly in frustration and Rakshan takes long strides, snatches the phone away from him. Ashwin looks at him shocked while Rakshan attends the call and turns on the speaker, keeps the phone on the teepoy table. Sivaangi gestures Ashwin to talk and he sighs saying, "Hello akka...."

"Enna Ashwin panna ? Why is amma yelling at everyone at house ? Vaaiya vechikittu chumma irukka maatiya ? Edhachum sollite irupiya ? Elders kitta epdi pesanum nu theriyadha ? Amma is shouting here. Enda ipdi pandra ?"

Ashwin hungs his head down and mumbles but all could hear, "nee kooda enna purinjikala la ka ?"

"Enna da purinjikanum unna. Ishtathuku mudivu eduthutu engala purinjika soldriya ? Our parents are unable to answer the relatives da. Nee enna pannitu irukka, unga paiyan velai illama irukaana, idhellam thevaya, why can't he look after your business nu avlo questions... thalai ezhutha da avangalukku idhellam keka ?"

Ashwin: akka

His sister cuts him sharply, "sympathy ellam edhir paakadha. What did you do all these time ? Kaase illama suthitu irukka anga, ethana naal free ya aduthavanga dhayavu la iruppa ? Unakku oru maari illa ?"

Rakshan bangs the rail and turns back while Raji fumes in anger. Sivaangi's gaze was fixed on Ashwin and her tears trickle down the cheeks. She wipes it off and continues hearing.

"Ippo kooda onnum illa, ellathayum moota katti vechittu ooruku vandhudu. Life ah waste pannadha. Apdi nee romba panna don't expect our support. Un ishtathuku dhaan irupen na iru, but don't spoil the peace of our house, please...."

His sister huffs and the line goes dead. Ashwin gulps his tears and tries to talk, but he couldn't. He clears his throat and says feebly, "onnum illa neenga feel pannadhinga...." Rakshan feels broken hearing him and stamps his feet angrily. Raji tears looking at his state and saw Mrinalini and Krishna standing at the balcony door.

"Romba neramaachu yaarume saapdala nu kupda vandhom...", Mrini mumbles and turns away to wipe away her tears. Krishna walks in and stands next to Sivaangi with a pain filled expression.

Silence prevails at the balcony as no one knew what to say. Ashwin was blaming himself mentally, "ellam unnala dhaan da. Sivaangi came running home to share her happiness ana nee .... unna ellar thitradhu seri dhaan..."

He comes out of his thoughts and softly asks, "ippo enna aachu nu ellarum ipdi ukandhu irukinga ?" No one answers and he hungs his head down, "ellam ennala dhaan la... ellarum happy ya veetuku vandhinga, ennala spoil aaiduchu la...."

Rakshan shouts, "vaaiya moodriya illaiya ? Vandhutan loosu maari pesa...." Sivaangi gets up, "thangam please onnum solladhinga. Paavam avaru..."

"Paaru thangam epdi pesitu irukaan nu...", Rakshan turns back as he was boiling in anger. Ashwin's body shakes as he cries aloud, gaining their attention. Sivaangi rushes and kneels down infront of him, "ma en azharinga ?"

Ashwin continues to cry and Sivaangi holds his arm that was cupping his face to hide his tears. Ashwin pushes her hand away lightly and continues to cry. Sivaangi pulls away his hands forcefully, only to see his red and swollen eyes. Ashwin holds her hands to his eyes and cries again. Sivaangi's heart ached seeing him weeping like a child and she ruffles his air to calm him down.

"Ennala ellarukum pain dhaan Sivaangi ma, I am not worthy of anything. I am a person full of failures. Nee enkooda ini neraya pesadha, ennoda bad luck unnayum influence panna pogudhu...."

Raji: innoru vaarthai pesuna nee, naa manushiya irukka maaten....

Sivaangi: irunga ma innum ennena soldraru nu paapom. Neenga sollunga sir innum verenna irukku....

Ashwin looks at her plainly and Sivaangi takes her hands back from his hold, got up and faces him. Her eyes were fierce and she asked in a raising voice, "enna sonninga ? Nee enkooda ini neraya pesadha, ennoda bad luck unnayum influence panna pogudhu la"

Ashwin shifts his gaze away from her and she holds his chin to face her, "loosa Ashwin neenga ?"

"idhula enna sandhegam ?", Rakshan asks and Ashwin pouts. "Kondruven enna paatha...", Rakshan scolds and Ashwin whines, "paaru Sivaangi ma enna thitturan andha donald duck...."

"Thangam en thitringa ? naa soldren irunga...", Sivaangi says him to calm down and she cups Ashwin's face. Ashwin doesn't look at her and Sivaangi sternly says, "enna paarunga..."

Ashwin looks at her and she softly says, "ennachu enna prechanai nu laam naa keka maaten. Ungalukku eppo solla thonudho appo sollunga. But just get this into your brain. You have no rights to talk anything bad about my Ashwin. Avara pathi ungalukku onnume theriyadhu. Oruthi irundha, kozha maari pala varushama paadama irundha. She was so much scared to face the crowd. Ana avalukaga challenge panni, avalayum cute ah convince panni paada vechitaru en Ashwin. Avala paada veikum podhu, avarala avaru nenachadha achieve panna mudiyadha ?"

Ashwin's lips curve into a smile and Sivaangi continues, "aprom enna sonninga bad luck ah ? Seriyana loosu Ashwineyyy neenga...."

"Enna ma neeyum loosu nu soldra ?", Ashwin asks innocently and Sivaangi dashes her forehead on his, "stop being this much cute Ashwin."

Ashwin smiles widely and she holds his face tight, "loosu nu sollama vera enna nu solla ? You are my good luck Ashwineyyy. "

Ashwin shakes his head in denial and Sivaangi pinches his ear. Ashwin shouts, "aaahhh .... ma valikudhu ma..."

"Valikatum", Sivaangi says and pinches again. "Innum nalla pudichi thirugu thangam...", Rakshan prompts and Ashwin glares him. "Deiii kovathula iruken, morachi adi vaangadha enkitta...."

Ashwin fake cries, "Rajiii paaru avana... avan enna thitran. Sivaangi kaadha pudichi thirugitu irukka...."

Raji smirks, "Sivaangi pinch him more. Raksha, innum thittu da..." Ashwin pouts at her and she looks away from him.

"Ma ma vidu ma valikudhu ma...", Ashwin screams but Sivaangi doesn't leave him.

"Eli vandhu kaapathu eli, epdi killite irukka paaru....", Ashwin pleads and Sivaangi warns Mrini, "magale kaapatha vandha irukku unakku...."

Mrini walks in chuckling and pulls Sivaangi away from him. "Aiii vidu di enna, vidu... Enna pechu pesuraru paaru avaru..."

Mrini suppresses her laughter and says, "Ears are delicate baby, nee venum na avara adiyen. Avaru body un adiya kandippa thaangum...."

"Kolagari, nee ellam oru thangachiya ?", Ashwin shouts and Sivaangi starts hitting him. Mrini laughs and Sivaangi says, "neeyum podu Mrini...."

Mrini says, "Venaam ma adhu en annan. Adikka maaten...."

"Waste uh di nee, iru un adiayum sethu naane podren...", Sivaangi hits him more and Ashwin tries to get up but Sivaangi knocks his head.

"Ammaaaa.... oorula engeyachum lecturer ah student adipangala ?", Ashwin screeches in pain and Sivaangi answers him coolly, "adikalam. Andha lecturer Ashwin Kumar ah irundhu, student Sivaangi ah irundha, dharalama adikalam."

They smile looking at each other and Ashwin holds her palms in a single hold and cocks his left eyebrow at her. Sivaangi pouts angrily, "kaiya vidunga paa...."

"Maaten.. evan adi vaanguradhu. Naa dhaan best podhuma ? Ippo adikka maatala ?" Sivaangi warns him, "adhu. Inime en Ashwin ah pathi thappa sonninga...."

"Sollave maaten thaaye...", Ashwin pleads and Sivaangi cools down. Rakshan taunts, "adi la irundhu thappika soldran ma, naalaiki vedhalam murunga maram erum paaru..."

"Vaangi paaru da theriyum. Amma enna adi...", Ashwin groans and Rakshan sighs, "enn da naa Saranya kitta vaangadhadha nee vaangita ?"

Krishna laughs out loud and Rakshan knocks his head. "Maram eruna adi veluthudalam ney...", Sivaangi says and Ashwin gives a frightening look. Sivaangi laughs and dashes his forehead with hers.

"Evlo ma adipa ? Paavam dhaana naanu ?", Ashwin pouts and Sivaangi chuckles, "En Ashwin pathi apdi pesina apdi dhaan adipen..."

"Neeye vechiko un Ashwin ah yaaru venaam nu sonna...", Ashwin grumbles and turns his face away.

"En Ashwin ah naa vechikama vera yaaru vechipa ?", Sivaangi asks fondly and Ashwin suppresses his smile. Sivaangi pulls his cheek, "nalla siringa Ashwineyyy.." Ashwin gives up and smiles, bumping his nose with hers.

"Edheyy vechikiriya ?", Rakshan and Krishna asks softly and chuckle out. Mrini stamps Krishna's foot, "avangaluku mattum ketu irundhuchu, kuzhi thondi podhachi irupen unna...." Krishna gulps nervously and pinches her cheek.

"Avan unna kolagari nu sonnadhu la thappe illa", Rakshan laughs and saw Raji ma looking at everyone like a strict officer.

"Raji tension aaiduchu", Mrini laughs and Raji stares at her. Mrini hugs her from behind and Raji sighs with a smile, "nammala off pandra technique ah ellame kathu vechi irukunga idhunga...."

Mrini giggles and Raji clears her throat, "saapudra idea irukka illaiya ?"

"Semmaya pasikudhu ma. Ivana thittiye tired aaiten.", Rakshan says and Raji slaps him on his biceps.

"Freeze mode la irukangale modhala avangala release pannunga da...", Mrini says and all turn to see the 'best friends' staring at each other with a happy smile.

"Kalaika thonalaye, paaka avlo azhaga irukanga..." Krishna says and all agree to his statement.

"Ana pasikum la da...", Raji asks and Mrini moves towards them with Raji at her front. Raji ruffles Ashwin's hair. Ashwin breaks his eye contact from hers and looks at Raji.

Raji: vaa kanna saapudalam

Ashwin: venaam ma pasikala...

"Raji ma appo enakkum venaam. Sollidunga un pullai kitta....", Sivaangi glares at him and Ashwin sighs, "seri ma nee saapdu then I'll eat..."

"Apdi vaa da vazhiku", Raji laughs and they exit the room, leaving these two.

"Po paapa, poi saapdu...", Ashwin says and gets up to see Sivaangi staring at him with her hands on her hips.

"Ennachu ma ?", Ashwin asks cluelessly and Sivaangi asks coldly, "naana poi saapdanuma ?"

"Aama ma poi saapdu, naa vandhudren...." Ashwin says calmly, only to see Sivaangi breathing fire from her nose.

"En paapa kovama irukka ?", Ashwin asks and Sivaangi folds her arms across his chest, tapping her foot in anger.

"Ennamo irukku ana enna nu theriyala. Neeye sollen...", Ashwin chuckles nervously and Sivaangi says with her raised eyebrows, "inime nee eppo veetuku vandhalum naa dhaan unakku ooti viduven. Ootala na en da ootala nu kelu... apdi nu oruthar sonnaru Ashwin..."

Ashwin smiles sheepishly and scratches his temple, "sorry paapa. I am not in my right mind."

"Adhanala dhaan pona pogudhu nu vidren, illana 'da' potu ketu irupen. Lecturer nu laam paaka maaten.", Sivaangi says and pulls him to have dinner.

Ashwin looks at her with a shock as well as amused expression. He mutters, "rowdy !"

"Enna sonninga ?", Sivaangi asks with a smile as she heard him.

"Rowdy paapa nu sonnen.", Ashwin says but stops, "Rowdy paapa va vida Rowdy baby nalla irukku la ?" Sivaangi laughs at him and Ashwin joins her as they laugh their heart out. He stops and pulls her for a much needed hug and Sivaangi knew that he was still disturbed.

They stay in the same position for a while and Ashwin releases her from the hug, but holds her hands tightly.

"Adhu rowdy baby ya hug panna ellame seri aagum nu sonnangala adhaan pannen...", Ashwin says and Sivaangi giggles, "yaaru sonnadhu ? Mandhiravadhi Ashwin ah ?"

"Aama", Ashwin says and pulls her for a hug again. Sivaangi pats his chest softly and he relaxes in her embrace. He felt better and leaves her with a smile. Sivaangi pulls his cheeks from both sides, making goofy faces and he chuckles at her. He stops her by holding her hands and side hugs her, "saapda polama madam ?"

"Polam polam", Sivaangi hops, bringing a smile on his face as they leave to have their dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello babies ! Here is the next chapter. Hope you all like it.

I am extremely sorry for the delay as I was caught up with academic works.

Update epdi vandhu irukku nu neenga dhaan solanum. Please drop your valuable feedbacks in the comments section.

If this update is up to your satisfaction, then please do vote and comment.

Thank you and love you all...

Anbudan,
Mrinalini 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 6.2K 28
Sithara Raghuvaran, a 21 year old girl who is broken, scared and struggling hard to get used to the new world which looks straight opposite to the wo...
55.8K 3.2K 53
роЙроЪрпНроЪро┐ ро╡рпЖропро┐ро▓рпН роорогрпНроЯрпИропрпИ рокро┐ро│роирпНродрпБ роХрпКрогрпНроЯро┐ро░рпБроирпНродродрпБ. ро▓роЯрпНроЪрогрооро╛рой роорпБроХроХрпН роХро▓рпИропрпБроЯройрпН роЗро░рпБроирпНрод роТро░рпБро╡ройрпН, роХрпБро│ро┐ро░рпВроЯрпНроЯрокрпНрокроЯрпНроЯ родройрпН роХро╛ро░ро┐ро▓рпН роЕрооро░рпНроирпНродро┐ро░рпБроирпНродро╛ройрпН, роЕроирпНрод ро╡рпЖропро┐ро▓рпН родройрпНройрпИ роТройрпН...
333K 21.9K 50
#ashaangi . . this is purely fiction..... the characters in the story are real....but the story is entirely fictional. This is an ashaangi story. Ca...
49.2K 2.9K 54
роЕро╡ройрпН роЕроирпНрод роХро▓рпНро▓рпВро░ро┐ропро┐ройрпН *роЯро╛ройрпН* роОройрпНро▒рпБ рокрпЖропро░рпН рокрпЖро▒рпНро▒ро╡ройрпН. роЕроирпНрод роХро▓рпНро▓рпВро░ро┐ рокрпЖрогрпНроХро│ро┐ройрпН роХройро╡рпБ роиро╛ропроХройрпН. роЕро╡ройродрпБ роХроЯрпИроХрпНроХрогрпН рокро╛ро░рпНро╡рпИроХрпНроХро╛роХ рокрпЖрогрпНроХро│рпН родро╡роорпН роХро┐роЯроирпНродро╛ро░рпНроХро│рпН. роЕродрпЗ роХро▓рпН...