She Knows Everything.

By MimyBiswas

"A person becomes Grim Reaper when they commit a great sin...you sinned...a great one". (chuckles) "Halmoni... More

하나

Introduction

20 3 0
By MimyBiswas

Annyeonghaseyo yeoleobun mimyibnida. (Hello everyone! I'm Mimy

This is my first fan fiction...not first actually but whatever. I'm going to post it on Wattpad. 

I thought it okay to write one right now because I am going to miss my boys very much as they are going for their compulsory military service training. 

I have been writing ffs in my drafts for ages and finally decided to make it public.

Hope you all like it and of course do late me know if I have any mistake.

OVER!

                                                          Disclaimer

"This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

*Please do not repost without my permission*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
465K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
179K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
636K 23.1K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...