Divine Wind (OC x Yu-Gi-Oh! V...

Por Niji_and_Zaka

Link VRAINS. A world in the Network made specifically for people to have fun Dueling in. It has a beautiful... Más

Link-1, Seize the Wind!
Link-2, Ride the Gale!
Link-3, Divine Wrath
Link-4, A Breath of Corrupt Air

Link-5, A Divine Beast

275 7 1
Por Niji_and_Zaka

All four duelists were shot out of a wall that the Data Storm made as a blue aura outlines them, placing them in the same pairs as before on floating rubble across from one another. Two large Duel Fields appeared on before them, signifying they would partake in two Master Duels!

"We'll settle this in a Master Duel! Where we can let our true power loose!" Ra said. His glare sent a shiver down F-Zero's spine as he raised his left arm. A single golden shining card fell from the sky and entered Ra's deck.

"A Master Duel, huh? Well then..." Windy said. F-Zero's deck suddenly shuffled itself causing him to look down into Windy's eye. "I modified your deck to better fit in this scenario. Use these new cards well."

"Ah, thanks Windy! Having an A.I. to do that on the fly is super handy."

"Let's hurry this along," Ra said.

"R-Right..."

"Master Duel!"

Ra vs F-Zero

"I'm taking the first turn," Ra said. He looked at the cards in his hand slowly. "I end my turn."

"...HUH!? You didn't do anything!"

"I know. Now take your turn."

"I hate this... Draw!"

"Just stay calm. He clearly has a plan so try and think of how to counter it," Windy said.

"Right right... easier said than done. I summon Gale Rider Strawberry! Appear, the Circuit that Rides the Wind! Link Summon! Link 1, Gale Rider Dustling! (500 ATK/Link 1/Cyberse/Wind) Dustling adds a 'Gale' field spell from my deck to my hand, so I add Fūto-shi and activate it! Fūto-shi is always treated as a 'Gale Rider' card!"

Strawberry jumped into the right marker of F-Zero's circuit causing small anthropomorphic pinwheel made of dust to leap out of it! Behind F-Zero rose a large pinwheel like windmill.

"Once per turn I can Fūto-shi allows me to reveal a Gale Rider in my hand to special summon it witch's effects negated, so I'll show you Skates and summon it! Next Fūto-shi's second effect activates, when a Gale Rider monster is special summoned I can special summon another Gale Rider from my deck with it's effects negated! Then the new monster's level becomes equal to the previous one's! Come, Rocket!"

Rocket's Lv 5-->2

The windmill spun and it's wind brought Skates and Rocket out onto the field!

"When a monster is summoned from the deck I can activate the Quick-Play Spell Gale Ride which adds a Gale Rider from my deck to my hand! I add Gale Rider Blade! When Blade is added to my hand I can discard it to summon two Gale Tokens on my field! Appear, the Circuit that Rides the Wind! I set my two Tokens and Dustling in the Link Markers! Come, Gale Rider Hurricane!" (2100 ATK/Link 3/Cyberse/Wind)

The three monsters turned into arrows and hit the top, bottom, and left Link Markers of F-Zero's Circuit! From the Circuit descended a green jinn with their bottom half being a tornado.

"Hurricane can add a monster it points to to the hand and then summon Gale Tokens on either player's field up to that monster's original level! I add Rocket to my hand and summon four Tokens on your field and one on mine! Then Rocket can reveal itself when added to my hand to summon another token on your field! Finally I destroy the token just summoned to special summon Rocket back to the field!"

The jinn lifted Rocket with it's wind back into F-Zero's hand and summoned the Tokens, before Rocket was summoned back on the field!

"Wasting time and giving me these useless things. Finish up your turn, Mongrel."

"Tch... I use Skates, Rocket, and my Token to Link Summon! Come, Gale Rider WhirlWind! Finally I activate the Spell Card Rider Punch! One Gale Rider monster I control gains attack equal to it's Link Rating times 1000 and deals piercing damage! I choose Hurricane!"

Hurricane's ATK 2100-->5100

"Now battle! Hurricane can attack all Tokens you control one time each, so he'll finish this! Wind Pressure!!!"

"When your monster attacks I can discard Yellow Servant Salaz to destroy every card I control and Negate your attack, then it becomes the end phase. I can only use this effect if I control at least three monsters."

"So he wanted us to summon Gale Tokens on his field." Windy said. "Damn..."

"What?!" F-Zero cried.

A golden barrier blocked Hurrican's attack and destroyed all of the Gale Tokens on Ra's field!

"It's my turn, Mongrel. Draw. I activate the spell card True Divinity! I show you a Light and Dark Attribute monster in my hand to summon Link monsters from my extra deck with Link Ratings up to it's Level! Yellow Servant Bah is always treated as a Light monster along with it's Dark Attribute!" (? ATK/Lv 8/Light/Dark/Cyberse)

"L-Level 8?!"

"He can bring out the full field he had during our Speed Duel with just one card. That isn't good, F-Zero."

"I know that it's not good!!!"

"I summon Vermillion Bird, White Tiger, Azure Dragon, and Black Tortoise. Battle! Azure Dragon attacks your WhirlWind!"

"WhirlWind can't be destroyed by battle with a Link monster!"

"But you still take damage, Mongrel."

F-Zero's LP: 4000-->3800

"Next my White Tiger attacks your Hurricane! White Tiger's effect now Activates, by ending the Battle Phase when it declairs an attack I can destroy all of your monsters! Then you take damage equal to their combines attack! White Growl!"

"Oi, hurry up and respond!" Windy said!

"Wha- Oh! I activate Gale Rider Dustling's effect from the grave! When my monster(s) would be destroyed I can banish it instead!"

"Oh? Relying on your Ignis to wake you up? Then I guess I'll activate That Card. However, you shall know the Wrath of a True God First! I use all four of my monsters to Link Summon!"

"This is the card he used his skill for. I can feel it," Windy said. "Get ready and focus on your senses."

"The Center Of This World That Which Upon All Else Is Built! Arrive From Your Slumber To Do My Bidding!"

The four gods entered the top left, top right, bottom left, and bottom right markers of Ra's link! The Data Storm around them shook, and the sky split in two! Descending from a golden light was a gigantic golden eastern dragon!

"Link-4, Yellow Dragon Of The Center!" (3400 ATK/Link-4/Divine/Cyberse)

The dragon stared down upon F-Zero and his partner. Glaring through them. It saw nothing other than weakness.

"Next I activate the Field Spell Skyfire Prison. Link Summons have to be of an equal or greater Link Rating than the current highest Link Ratin on the field. Also, every Cyberse Monster in the Hand, Field, and Grave has their effects negated. They cannot Attack or Be Attacked or be targeted by Card Effects. However, my Dragon is beyond such trivial things as effects. He is unaffected by all other cards' and their effects!"

A bird cage surrounded the entire field as fiery petals fell from the leaves on the vines surrounding it. Both of F-Zero's monsters started to glitch until they faded away from the field fully.

"No way!?"

"F-Zero.... It's getting dark... Just... remember to focus..." 

"Hey! W-Windy, don't fall asleep! Windy...!"

Windy faded away like F-Zero's monsters. He was left alone against this Divine Beast. His hands shook. His breathing was starting to speed up, his heart was pounding out of his chest, and his eyes couldn't focus on anything. The God across from him roared once more, and any observer would think it was the most beautiful sound in the world. However F-Zero wasn't someone just watching it, for he was it's prey.

"Scared of a God? Heh, seems like you finally realize your place in the food chain Mongrel! At the bottom. During the turn I activate True Divinity I can only activate one other spell card, I cannot set cards, and cannot summon monsters other than Divine Attribute monsters. I end my turn."

'T-This pressure... I-I can't feel anything... my monsters, my deck, even Windy... I-I can't feel any of them...!' F-Zero thought. 'This is just like back then... those months of loneliness...'

Ten years ago, back when Fuki was 6, he was apart of the Hanoi Project. The few memories he has of that time are blurred. He was in a pitch black ocean. The pressure of having to win each and every duel suffocating him. Each time he took damage the VR Set they put on him would shock him. His dueling had to be perfect, but it never was. All of that to him was nothing in comparison to being alone. Having nobody there to talk to. Nobody to comfort him. Not even the scientists would speak, they gave instruction to him through a large monitor in his room. Just a few simple sentences each time.

Eventually, someone spoke to him during a duel. They gave him advise, they spoke with him, and they asked questions. The voice sounded similar to his, but it was compressed through the VR Set. That person was what kept him sane.

'But now... I'm all alone again.'

F-Zero slumped over. His hair covering his face and hands loosely beside him.

"Given up? Then surrender. I don't need to watch you be this pitiful."

F-Zero clentched his fist and stood back up again. He stared across at Ra, and put his hand on his deck. F-Zero started to draw his card.

"So you've decided to fight still, Mongrel?"

"I may not be able to feel my deck or body... but I can feel your sense of loneliness too! Now I see that no matter what I'm never alone thanks to you!"

"Me? Lonely? What nonsense are you spouting now?"

"So it doesn't matter if I can't feel my deck, I know my monsters are there! DRAW!"

F-Zero pulled the card out from his deck with fervor!

"I set a card and end my turn."

"A weak defense like that will kill you. Draw! Yellow Servant Kah can be special summoned when I control a Divine Attribute Monster! Come, Yellow Servant Kah! When a monster is summoned in a zone Yellow Dragon Of The Center points to all other cards on the field are destroyed and you take 200 points of damage for each! You cannot activate cards or effects in response to my God either! Emperor's Lightning!"

A pure white man with his lower half being a serpent's body and head was summoned before the godly dragon let out a roar! From the top of Skyfire Prison came bolts of lightning that struck every other card on the field and destroyed them, shocking F-Zero!

"Gah!!!"

F-Zero's LP: 3800-->3000

"Now I'll finish you off! Battle! Go, God! Divine Emperor's Spiral!"

The godly dragon raised back it's head and lunged it towards F-Zero, shooting a large swirling golden beam! The attack pierced through the Data Storm and carved through the city of LINK VRAINS!

"Keheh....Hahahahahah! Dying in a duel is pathetic! Should I call you couragouse for standing against a god or stupid because you tried to fight one?" Ra said with a malicious grin. "I suppose it wouldn't matter now that you've been erased!"

"N-Not yet... I'm still in this..."

"What?"

The smoke cleared revealing F-Zero still standing, albeit with his body and clothes torn.

F-Zero's LP: 100

"How do you still have Life Points?! You Mongrel...!"

"If I have no cards on the field and it's the turn that the Trap Card Gale Memory was destroyed my Life Points can't go below 100 by battle or effect... So thanks again."

"Tch! I set a card and end my turn."

"Now would be a great time to wake up Windy... It's my turn! Draw! Man, this prison sucks... I set a card and activate the spell card Tempest's Fury. I summon all Wind Cyberse Link monsters in my grave that were destroyed last turn with their effects negated, not like it matters, and draw a card! I cannot Attack or activate other card's effects this turn other than the card I draw with Tempest's Rage's effect. Come back, Hurricane! WhirlWind!"

Both monsters rose from a black and purple portal in the ground back onto the field next to Yellow Dragon's Link Markers, being Linked by it.

"Huh? Oi, Mongrel, did you already forget my god's effect? When a monster is summoned to a zone it points to it destroys everything else on the field, you take damage equal to the number of cards times 200, and you can't respond to it's activation! Emperor's Lightning!"

"No, I didn't," F-Zero said. He calmly smiled as the Dragon struck his two monsters with lightning, which caused another both of lightning to strike him! F-Zero screamed in pain as he was shocked by the god, but still kept a smile on his face!

F-Zero's LP: 100-->0

"So you're suicidal. Intentionally losing your last bits of Life Points with a smile."

"R-Really? That's no fun... I'm a Charisma Duelist after all! So I don't lose even with my Life at 0!"

"Hm? The duel hasn't ended... Are you a cheating fraud?" Ra scowled at F-Zero. "This is why I dispise you Mongrels."

"No cheats here, just some luck! When my life points are reduced to zero by effect damage this card's effect activates, summoning itself onto the field by discarding all of my other cards. Infernity Zero! Infernity Zero makes it so I don't lose with 0 LP. Turn end." (0 DEF/Lv 1/Fiend/Dark)

A totem with many eyes appeared on F-Zero's side of the field.

"Infernity? Why do you have that card in your deck?"

"Windy... right before the duel he fixed up my deck! He must have put it in because when I first became a Charisma Duelist I used an Infernity combo deck! He knew you had a counter to Cyberse Monsters so he put it in!"

"Another Mongrel like the first. It's my turn! Draw! Battle! Divine Emperor's Spiral!!!"

The dragon unleashed a spiraling beam towards Infernity Zero, but all it did was bounce off the totem!

"Infernity Zero can't be destroyed by battle!"

"Then I activate the trap card Raigeki Break! By discarding a card I destroy your monster!"

"Hold on! When an Infernity monster I control would be destroyed I can banish Infernity Bishop from my grave instead!"

A priest in black and orange robes appeared and created a barrier in front of Zero to block the strike of lightning before dissapearing.

"When did you- tch! Using Zero to discard that. I end my turn."

"Draw! When I draw Infernity Daemon and it's the only card in my hand I can special summon it, then once special summoned it adds an Infernity card from my deck to my hand! I add Infernity Sage and summon it. My level 4 Infernity Daemon is tuned by my level 2 Infernity Sage. A Shinigami's final call. Brand this World with your Speed! Synchro Summon!"

Sage and Daemon turned into light blue rings equalling to their levels with both sets of rings combining! They turned parallel to the ground as beam of light shot through them all! Once the light died down a bigger version of Daemon appeared with a deep red aura surrounding it. F-Zero seemed to become more dull as the monster appeared, losing the life in his eyes.

"Level 6, Infernity Hell Daemon. Since Sage was sent to the grave and my hand is 0 I can send another Infernity monster from my deck to the grave, I send Infernity Reloader. I activate my set card the continuous spell, Infernity Gun! I can send it to the grave to bring back two Infernity monsters when my hand is 0! I summon Sage and Reloader."

Sage and a monster with a double sided Revolver for a body arose from a purple portal.

"Summoning all these monsters with a hand of zero... You keep proving to be more and more annoying, Mongrel."

"Shut up and die. Reloader's effect activates, I draw a card and send it to the grave. If it's a monster you take damage equal to it's Level times 200, if it's a spell or trap I take 500 points of damage. Draw! Monster Card, Infernity Archer! It's a level 6 so you take 1200 damage!"

F-Zero drew his card with pure dead look before sending it to the grave. Reloader turned it's body and shot a bullet at Ra out of one of it's barrels!

"Ngh!" Ra winced.

Ra's LP: 4000-->2800

"Now... My level 6 Hell Daemon and level 1 Reloader are tuned by my level 2 Sage! Shattering ice broken free. Brand this World with your Speed! Synchro Summon, Level 9! Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!"

All three of his monsters turned into blue rings as an even brighter light shot through them this time! A large white and blue three headed dragon quickly appeared from that light and immediatly all three of it's heads charged up an attack!

"When Trishula is summoned a card from your hand, field, and grave are all banished. I choose Skyfire Prison from your field and True Divinity from your grave!"

One head shot the cage, another shot the card in Ra's hand, and the final one shot into the ground next to Ra banishing his three cards! With Skyfire Prison being removed F-Zero's duel disk let out a green light as Windy's eye returned.

"Hm... did I doze off?" Windy asked.

"A bit too much. I'm managing though."

"Hey, seems you found my surprise plan. How's it working?"

"It's fine. I'm running out of resources but it's fine."

"0 LP, huh? Interesting play."

F-Zero chuckled at Windy's sarcasm and closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath before opening them again he regained the life in his eyes!

"Yeah, my old strategies were ruthless. I banish Gale Memory along with all cards in my grave to draw cards up to the number of Cyberse Wind Link Monsters with a rating of 3 or higher I banished! That's 2!"

"You're banishing your Cyberse Cards after removing the thing blocking their effects?" Ra asked quietly.

"That's right! With Windy back I know I'll get something really good! Draw! I set two cards and end my turn."

"Then I'll simply draw something better! Draw! Tch... Battle! Yellow Dragon attacks your Trishula!"

"I activate the trap card Defense Draw! Damage is reduced to zero and I draw a card!"

"I activate the Quick-Play Spell Center of Recognition. When battle damage is negated I can special summon a Cyberse monster with two attribute from my grave! Come, Yellow Servant Bah! (? ATK/Lv 8/Cyberse/Light/Dark)"

A dark tanned man with many scars stepped out of a blue portal on Ra's side.

"Unknown attack... Get ready for his counter attack," Windy said.

"Bah gains attack equal to the number of Link Monsters in my grave with different Attributes times 1000! That's 4000! Bah also deals piercing damage, so attack!"

"By discarding Gale Rider Usagi I take no damage from an attack involving my monster!"

The man pulled out a sickle from his cloak and rushed towards Zero to strike it, but a red rabbit appeared between his sickle and Zero taking the attack instead!

"Turn end."

"During the end phase Usagi is summoned to my field! It's my turn, draw!" (0 DEF/Lv 1/Cyberse/Wind)

"All the pieces are set. Ready to win?"

"Damn right I am! I activate the Ritual Spell Rider Sacrifice! When you have a Link 4 or higher monster I can use a Gale Rider from my deck as one of the material for this Ritual Summon! I release level 1 Usagi from my field and level 6 Gale Rider Captain from my deck!"

"Releasing from the deck?!"

"Offer your souls to this destroyer of worlds! Ritual Summon, Level 7! Gale Rider Decennium! (2800 ATK/Cyberse/Wind)"

A ritual circle was created in front of F-Zero as seven blue flames appeared on it's edges once it absorbed Usagi and Captain's power. Bursting out from the light blue light was a warrior with black bar lines on his full body magenta armor!

"Decennium's effect activates! All other cards on the field have their effects negated and neither player can activate cards or effects until the end phase of this turn! But in response I activate my trap, Gale Mirror, and equip it to Infernity Zero making it unaffected by Card affects! While my Mirror is now negated and sent to the grave it did it's job of protecting Zero for that chain, so my life can stay at 0!"

"Tch... how far ahead did he see this?!"

Bah's ATK: 4000-->0

"Battle! Decennium attacks your Yellow Servant Bah! Age of Winds!"

Decennium ran past Bah in a split second, and a slice right through Bah was seen before Bah exploded sending Ra flying back!

"Grr.... GAH! You damn Mongrel!"

Ra's LP: 2800-->0

"I win, Ra!"

As the dust cleared Ra stood up showing his battered body. He glared at F-Zero before charging at him with his fist raised only to be stopped as a green pillar of light covered him! It stopped Ra's movement and slowly raised him into the sky, and Revolver was being lifted by a similar pillar of light to their right.

"MONGREL! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Ra punched and kicked at the edge of the pillar he was in but it stopped all of his attacks! He was lifted into the 'ceiling of VRAINS and teleported away with Revolver.

"Jeez, he's way too mad... Anyways!" F-Zero said before he ran across the platforms of rock to Playmaker. "Hey! How'd it go?"

"It went fine," She said. She walked back towards the chapel that Blue Angel was in as the Data Storm calmed down. "I got the removal program."

"Thank goodness!" F-Zero said walking with her. "I was worried we weren't gonna manage it, heheh!"

"Hm! You really doubt me? I'll beat anyone who gets in my way and eat all my data back up!" Ai said.

"Weren't you struck by lightning as you tried to eat more?" Windy asked.

"Eh?! You saw that...?"

"It was close," Playmaker said.

"I almost lost too! His Divine attribure monster was way too strong!"

"He has a Divine Attribute monster?"

"Yep! It's a Link 4 and over powered!" F-Zero said with a stretch. "Let's wake our Idol up and log out. I'm tired."

They walked into the broken chapel and were met by Akira standing next to Blue Angel's unconscious body. Ghost Girl teleported next to Akira once they entered.

"Playmaker! F-Zero!" Akira said.

"This is the removal program," Playmaker said holding her hand out above Blue Angel. A card appeared under her hand and split into many small particles that were absorbed into Blue Angel's body before she dissapeared.

"Seems she managed to log out," Ghost Girl said. Playmaker turned around and started to leave as F-Zero yawned before following her. "Oh? Leaving already?"

By the time she finished her sentence both Duelists had logged out and woke back up in Kusanagi's truck.

"You should hurry to your sister!"

"Yeah." Akira said with a smile and logged out.

[Ending 1 - F-Zero]

AN: Yo! Sorry it took a bit to get this chapter out! We're getting into where it kicks off into the more interesting stuff, trust me! F-Zero's origin as a Charisma Duelist will most likely be more important for the next mini-arc since I've been revealing bits and pieces of it! Hope you all are enjoying this so far, Ciao~!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.4K 30 35
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...
41.7K 875 26
Yu-Gi-Oh! x Reader All series Reader can be any gender! AU's are allowed! #11 in YGO (May 12th, 2018) #1 in YGO (May 27th, 2018) #34 in yugioh (June...
8.4K 203 4
The year is 2007. Eight long years have passed since the adventures of Yugi Mutou and his friends. Now this story takes place at Duel Academy, the wo...
79K 968 25
Y/n has always wanted to be a Vtuber, so he decides to finally take the first step, but he trips and falls horribly and ends up sending the email to...