Lumos: 12 years of Stories

נכתב על ידי moonriverxx

Set one to twelve years after Amortentia. Follow the Malfoy family as they take on heartbreak, weddings, and... עוד

Chapter Two: Draco and Astoria
Chapter Three: Jenna and Brooks

Chapter One: Lucius and Narcissa

82 8 1
נכתב על ידי moonriverxx

Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: Saturday, 1st of October 2022

"With my whole heart
for my whole life,"

"May I ask why you waited so long to remarry?"

Narcissa Malfoy stared through the looking glass to make eye contact with her daughter. Ara's dark eyes stared back at her, craving an answer. She turned in her seat to have more contact with her, shooing away Mipsy in the process.

"I'll finish up. Thank you Mipsy," Jenna smiled at her mother's warm compliments to the house elf. It reminded her of how far she'd come since their first meeting.

Narcissa walked over to where Jenna sat on her bed and took her hands in her own. She gripped them tightly to gain her attention and loosened when Jenna stared up at her.

"October 1st was the first day I ever laid eyes on your father. I remember seeing him on the Hogwarts express and thinking about how handsome he looked. My best friend at the time leaned in and whispered that it wouldn't happen. Lucius Malfoy was a year ahead of and would never pay attention to a silly first year,"

"If only she could see you now." Jenna shook her head. "Twenty-six years and four kids later, I would say you proved her wrong, mother,"

She stood from the bed and grabbed the pallet of makeup from her mother's vanity. The weight of it shocked her at first. Then, she remembered who she was related to and that this was most likely the best makeup the Wizarding World had to offer.

"What happened next?" Narcissa blushed as Jenna started her makeup. "Oh, don't tell me if it gets graphic," she held in a gag. It's nice to see your parents in love, but no one ever wants to know how much they love one another.

"Just like you said, darling. I proved her wrong. That December, two months after our first meeting, Lucius Malfoy was mine. The rest is history,"

"Is your first meeting a secret between the two of you?"

"Of course. What kind of people would be if we didn't have some secrets we kept to ourselves?"

  Jenna laughed at her mother's explanation and reached for the curling wand. She couldn't express her shock after she saw it for the first time. Narcissa Malfoy owned a muggle hair tool; the world would go crazy to find out!

  Her mother watched silently in the mirror as she focused on curling her shiny blonde hair. They never got to experience this while Jenna grew up. Narcissa never got her ready for balls or dealt with grown-up conversations as she got ready for an outing.

"We have time to make up for it, mom. I promise," Jenna swore out of nowhere.

"What have I told you about doing that?!"

"You make it so easy. Now, keep your head straight. I have to make sure both sides of your head are curled the same way,"

"You should be lucky that you're the one hold the hot tool,"

"Don't threaten me, Narcissa Black. You will walk down that aisle with half-curled hair. Don't think I won't do it,"

"I have my own wand, Arabella," Narcissa said, rolling her eyes at her dramatic daughter. Her children's flare for the dramatics came from the Malfoys. There was no hiding it.

"I'll hide that too," Jenna challenged, releasing another warm curl.

"Narcissa, your mother and I need your help. Why one would decide to get ready muggle style in their—," Anita stopped in the middle of her rant. "Well, the two of you are almost ready. How is that fair?"

They laughed, "Sit down, gran. I'll help the two of you when I'm done with mom,"

Jenna looked at the gold watch on her wrist and grimaced. "Nanna! I'm going to need some help in here!"

"Why must you shout?" Druella rubbed her head which was throbbing from a hangover. She and Cygnus had stayed up late finishing the decorating. Fire whiskey was their only motivation to continue.

"What's wrong, lady?" Evelyn adjusted her dress and placed her hands on her hips.

"I need help with gran and nan," Jenna explained.

"Say no more," Evelyn picked up the makeup pallet and began with Anita. There was tension between the three even though nearly a year had passed since their first meeting. Jenna was blind to it, as was Elliot. "Are you nervous, Narcissa?"

"It's silly, but yes, a little," Narcissa replied, biting her lip. Jenna gave her a reassuring smile as she looked up from her vanity and into the mirror.

"It's not silly, mom. So much has changed since the last time you two married. Plus, you have to walk out in front of half the world's population. I would pass out if I were you," Jenna said. She smiled when she heard all of them giggle, including Narcissa.

  Narcissa's thoughts were filled with Lucius the rest of the morning. Her mind wandered to what his dress robes looked like, even though she knew they were emerald green. He had shaved his long golden locks for the first time since Draco was born.

"The start of a new era," He had told her when she came into their room that night. Her mother and Anita got her ready while Evelyn followed Jenna to her room to aid her.

  The day had gone by before she knew it. Her long hair was curled, displaying a waterfall of blonde and brunette down her back. She wore a simple white gown with a tule a-lined skirt and lace sleeves. Emerald green heels poked out at the bottom.

  Draco, Elliot, and Leo peeked in to see their mother. They wore light grey muggle-style suits. She saw them while in muggle Paris and couldn't help but realize how stylish they were. Narcissa snuggled her youngest for a couple of moments before the boys left and in stepped Jenna and Evelyn.

  Jenna's hair matched her own, but her daughter had placed pearls loosely throughout her hair to match her mother's pearl-studded veil. She wore a silk emerald green, spaghetti strap, tea length, cowl-neck styled dress paired with gold shoes. Her daughter crossed her arms over her chest and sighed.

"I just want you to know how dedicated I am to you and this family,"

"I'm wearing a dress for you. Oh, Ara, when will you quit with the drama?" Narcissa laughed and kissed her daughter's cheek. "You look beautiful though,"

  Jenna blushed and took Elliot's arm to be guided into the ballroom. Her son winked at her one last time before disappearing behind the doors.

"Are you ready?" Cygnus asked taking her arm and patting it gently. She appreciated how gentle and loving her father was this time around.

Narcissa nodded, "You know this isn't my first time down the aisle, father,"

"I know, but it is always nice to check on the bride before her debut," The music started and his words fell deaf to her ears. The ballroom was decorated with hundreds of white flowers and diamonds. Her children looked beautiful as they beamed with joy at her.

Lucius felt his heart skip a beat as he watched Narcissa walk toward him. The first time they loved each other, but there was so much stress. The war and having children were heavy on their minds. They didn't have to deal with either this time around.

Jenna looked between her parents and smiled. She hoped that she and her siblings found love the way they did. Looking out into the group of people, she found Brooks smiling at her. He sat next to Harry, Ron, and Hermione, who she invited much to her father's dismay. She blushed and looked toward her parents again.

"You look beautiful," Lucius whispered.

"And you are just as handsome as you were the first time I laid eyes on you," Narcissa whispered back.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

Doors open. נכתב על ידי ash

ספרות חובבים

613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...