The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

Av AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Mer

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle

3.1K 106 26
Av AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! - Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

All eyes were pointed at Izuku as I let out a sigh at his hopeless case.

 To be honest, I really planned not to become the first place because of 'that' kind of twist that U.A. always do in every sports festival. I remembered that type of system thanks to my parents as we do visit the sports festival when I was a little kid.

My thoughts from my childhood memories was stopped as Midnight continues her explanation.

Midnight: "During the game, it'll be cruel fight where you can use your quirks. But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed effectively because of it!" She said as I heard Bakugo clicked his teeth on that rule.

Then the screen shows a 15-minute timer.

Midnight: "Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!" She announced as the 42 students frantically talked to each other for the team creation.

I looked around me as I can see Izuku thinking deeply, Kaminari's talking with Asui and Kirishima, and... some are approaching me?

???: "Yugano. Can you help me?" The voice said as I turned my head and answered back to him.

Y/N: "Sure, can I-"

Then my world goes black.

.

.

.

.

.

Sike!

My conscience snaps back thanks to Kurama as I heard Shinso chuckle beside me.

Y/N: "Dammit Shinso! I told you not to use your quirk at me. Y'know how I can easily escape that." I said to him.

Shinso: "I was just testing you, that's all."

Y/N: "That's all? Man, you're always doing that since we were kids! Thanks to you that I always train myself mentally." I said with a shrug.

Shinso: "Now that's that... Can I join your team?

Y/N: "I was just going to ask you about that." I said and I gave him a pat on his shoulder. "Welcome to the club, man. Now let's grab two more, but don't use your quirk on them." I warned.

Shinso: "Whatever you say. Egghead."

I rolled my eyes on my nickname as I saw Izuku trying to acquire some students for his team, but they ignore him for a certain reason...

The Ten Million Points.

But then, Uraraka happily joined his boat with a support course student added as their third member. I shifted my look as I saw one girl from 1-B talking with her friend from the same course as her.

Y/N: "Excuse me." I said as the two turned to meet my gaze.

???: "Yes?" The girl with horns asked me in English, which I was kinda surprised at. Then I talked to her back in English, too.

Y/N: "I can see that you two are not in a team, yet. Care to join ours?" I asked with a smile, as the two girls looked at each other.

The dialogue in slant means that they were both speaking English.

YEAHHH SHE'S CUTE ALRIGHT, I ALMOST MADE HER MC'S PARTNER IN THIS STORY.

???: "We're in." She said in English as she introduced herself and her friend. "My name is Pony Tsunotori. And my friend here is-"

???: "Reiko. Reiko Yanagi." She said in  mannerism of both of her hands that can resembles Asui's.

Y/N: "Glad to meet you two, Yanagi, Tsunotori. My friend here is Hitoshi Shinso from the General Studies and I'm-"

Yanagi: "Y/N Yugano. We know about that." She cuts me off and I only gave her a smirk.

Y/N: "Then let's start our plan." I said.

-0-0-0-0-0-

The fifteen minute of planning was over as Midnight went to the podium again. Our team composition is, I'm the rider, Tsunotori is in the front, while both Shinso and Yanagi are at the back. 

Midnight: "Now then, it's about time to get started!" She said while she is stretching her arms.

Then Present Mic and Aizawa starts their play-by-play commentary at the booth.

Present Mic: "After fifteen minutes to form teams and talk strategy, twelve cavalry teams are lined up on the field!"

Aizawa: "There are some interesting teams out there."

PM: "NOW, RAISE THOSE BATTLE CRIES! IT'S TIME FOR U.A.'S BLOODY BATTLE! LIGHT THE SIGNAL FIRE!"

Y/N: "Ghost, Voice. Ready?"

Shinso: "Ready."

Yanagi: "Ready."

They both spoke out.

Y/N: "Horns. You ready?"

Tsunotori: "I'm fired up!"

Our total team points is 400 as I fixed my headband and we all waited for the event to start.

PM: "All right! You've made your teams, right? I'm not gonna ask if you're ready or not! NOW, LET'S GO! COUNTING DOWN TO THE BRUTAL BATTLE ROYAL!"

PM: "THREE!"

Midoriya: "N/N-Chan!" He shouted. "Good luck." He said with a nod.

PM: "TWO!"

Y/N: "You too, Izuku." I replied.

PM: "ONE!"

Y/N: "Godspeed everyone. Now, let's murder these A-holes." I said.

Midnight: "START!"

All teams rushed to meet each other in the middle as I only raised my hand and clenches it, signaling my team not to join their onslaught to Izuku.

Y/N: "As expected, they'll do that first... Plan D is a go." I ordered.

My team: "Roger."

Our cavalry moved into a more comfortable position as I did some hand signs and inhales some air. While Pony crouched down and punches the ground, releasing some rock slabs at it's destruction as Yanagi on standby.

WIND STYLE: DUST CLOUD DANCE!

The sand dust blinds the charging team heading straight to Izuku as I look below Tsunotori and signals her.

Y/N: "Horns, launch!" I ordered as Tsunotori launches two of her horns straight at the grey haired guy's head and to Midoriya's head, but we only got the headband from the grey-haired guy, because Tokoyami's Dark Shadow managed to see through the dust cloud and blocks the incoming horn.

Tsunotori: "Dammit. I only got Testutetsu's headband!" She exclaimed.

Y/N: "A good start. Shinso, inform us if someone's trying to retake the headband." I said to him.

Shinso: "Right."

We proceeded to ran away from Tetsutetsu's group as we ignore Izuku's group.

Yanagi: "Next plan, Yugano?" She asks.

I observed the situation as I can see the headbands from the other groups going back and forth. But before I could lay down the other plan, I ducked below as I sense an incoming frog tongue missed my headband.

Y/N: 'That's Asui's quirk!' I thought, then I did some hand signs again.

WATER STYLE: WATER ARMOR

The water formed around us like a protective barrier as an another assault came from Mineta's onslaught of his purple balls, but with the water armor around us, the sticky balls fell down.

Mineta: "What? How did he-" His voice was cut off as they were become under attack by Yanagi's quirk, throwing a barrage of small rocks at them, forcing them to retreat.

Y/N: "Nice cover, Ghost. Now, let's all proceed to plan B." I said.

The crowd cheers as they can see the fight becoming more intense with their goal to grab Izuku's headband.

Bakugo: "CANINE!" He shouted as his team are now heading straight at us. I ignored his taunts as I look to my left and smirked at Shinso.

Y/N: "Shinso, you know what time it is. You're up. Train that wild dog." I said.

Shinso: "With pleasure."

Bakugo: "Come and fight me, you cowardly dog!"

Shinso: "He said that you're the only dog in here, Bakugo." He replied.

Bakugo: "HUH?! WHAT ARE YOU-" 

Bakugo fell in Shinso's quirk as his eyes become dull and unresponsive to his teammates.

Shinso: "Give us your headband, throw it." He ordered in which Bakugo obeys him, much to the confusion from Katsuki's group. "For being a good dog, you can only BARK around the arena until the end of the event. Understood?"

Bakugo: "Bark!"

Shinso: "Good." Shinso and I chuckle at the brainwashed Bakugo as we left the confused team and ran away with their headband.

Y/N: "Fuahahaha! That was gold Shinso! I can't wait to see that footage back at home." I said to him.

Shinso: "Let's just end this... I'm tired." He said with a sigh.

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. I hear ya... Let's go and try to get the other headbands."

-0-0-0-0-0-

2 minutes have passed as the fight became more and more exciting in the second half as our team had a tug of war of points from different teams and their sudden alliances that surprises us, because they can see our group as a threat more than Izuku's. Imagine, a coalition group between a Class 1-A, two 1-B, and 1 member from the General Studies. A diverse group, isn't it?"

In a unexpecting move, Todoroki froze the entire field, catching us all off-guard, and immobilized.

PM: "WHAT? WHAT'D HE DO? TODOROKI TOOK CARE OF THAT CROWD OF TEAMS IN AN INSTANT!"

Y/N: "I'll handle it! Hold on!" I said to them as I did some hand signs and blew fire below us.

FIRE STYLE: EMBER!

The surge of small but concentrated fire breaks the ice below their feet that now we can move from our state and we headed towards Todoroki to capture the two headbands that he took earlier.

We continue to chase Todoroki's team as I saw Izuku's team cornered at the distance. But just as I was busy observing the other groups...

The headband from my head slipped away.

???: "Class A is too simple-minded." The arrogant blonde mocked. "And I'm sorry that I have too use your quirk." He said with a smile that looks like an insult to me.

But before he can use my 'quirk'. His eyes widened.

???: "F-Fox? G-Giant Fox?!" He exclaimed in horror like he's in a torture chamber or somethin like that.

Tsunotori: "Eh? Yugano, what did you do to Monoma?" She asks.

Y/N: "Nothing really, he'd fallen right into my trap, that's all." I said in a shrug

.

We ignored the still frozen blonde as we continue our way to get the headbands that Todoroki took earlier.

Kurama: "Keh, that blonde has some iron balls to steal your quirk, but he ends up entering your mindscape and meeting me. What a fool." He said.

Y/N: "I second that. I hope he learned from that."

As we reached the of ice and jumped over it. I quickly snatched our headbands back, shocking both Izuku and Todoroki that is both talking to each other.

Y/N: "Later beetches!" I waved at them as we jumped back away from them.

-0-0-0-0-0-

PM: "ONE MINUTE LEFT!" He announced.

Y/N: 'One minute...' I thought.

Then I heard the crowd screaming as I looked at the scoreboard to see that Todoroki managed to get Izuku's 10 million headband.

Bakugo: "CANINE! YOU'RE FUCKED NOW!" He shouted as he launched himself in the air and tries to grab our headbands but I already did some hand signs and pointed at him.

And I guess he broke through Shinso's brainwash by anger.

WATER STYLE: AQUA MIRRO-

Bakugo: "THAT WON'T WORK TWICE YOU PIECE OF CRAP!" He said as he dodged the mirror and swiped the three headbands on my neck.

PM:" A-AWESOME! TEAM BAKUGO MANAGED TO GRAB THE ELUSIVE TEAM YUGANO'S HEADBANDS! LEADING THEIR TEAM BEHIND TODOROKI!" He shouted as the crowd goes wild with it.

Y/N: "That bastard.." I muttered. 

I really have no choice now but to use my new jutsu. Because I promised myself not to use the hiraishin as it took a heavy toll out of my chakra every time I use it.

PM: "15 SECONDS LEFT!" 

Y/N: 'Fifteen...' I thought, then I looked down on my worried team members. "Everyone, close your eyes and shut your mouths. I'm going to use my new move, and you three might get caught by it." I said to them much to their confusion. "Trust me, guys. You don't want to be caught by this." I assured them as we positioned at the very far right of the stage, as they all begin to close their eyes and seal their mouths shut.

I raised my hands to my head level and did some 30 hand signs.

PM: "TEN!" He announced with the crowd joining him in the final countdown.

Y/N: 'I'm going to gamble this one... We only need 450 points to advance next to Todoroki or Izuku...'

PM: "THREE!"

Y/N: 'But this... this will shake things up!' I thought as I did the last hand seal.

PM: "ONE!"

GENJUTSU : SHADOWS OF THE UNDERWORLD

Time slows down as the entire battlefield is surrounded by shadows, entangling and immobilizing all of the students that are participating in the cavalry battle except ours. I jumped high from my team as I landed next to the frozen Bakugo, capturing our headband and getting three from Monoma as I quickly returned back to my team, and undid the jutsu.

RELEASE!

PM: "ZERO! TIME'S UP!"

The crowd roared as my team looked in confusion but it was changed into joy as I showed them three headbands plus our original at them.

Shinso: "Y-Yugano... How..." He said in awe.

Y/N: "A magician never reveals his secrets. Told you guys to trust me."

PM: "THAT'S THE END OF THE SECOND ROUND, THE CAVALRY BATTLE! NOW, LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THE TOP FOUR TEAMS RIGHT AWAY!"

TEAM TODOROKI

TEAM YUGANO

TEAM BAKUGO

TEAM MIDORIYA

PM: "IN THE FIRST PLACE, TEAM TODOROKI! IN SECOND PLA- HUH?! TEAM YUGANO SLIPS UP TO SECOND PLACE? WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" He announced in confusion as the crowd goes wild once more.

This shocked the confident Monoma from earlier and the entire Class 1-A.

PM: "CONTINUING THAT, TEAM BAKUGO EARNS THE THIRD PLACE WHILE TEAM MIDORIYA PUTS UP IN THE FOURTH PLACE!" He announced as Izuku knelt and his tears became like a geyser spewing up.

PM: "THESE FOUR TEAMS... WILL ADVANCE TO THE FINAL ROUND!" He announced while he also added some fifteen minute break for the next event.

I turned to my teams as I saw Pony now in tears and hugs me happily, with a smirking Shinso and Yanagi staring at me.

Tsunotori: "We- we would like to thank you Yugano for helping us here in the third round but.." She reluctantly looked at Yanagi as she nods at Tsunotori, giving her the go signal. "We refuse to bring ourselves into the third event." Her words shocked the two of us, earning the attention of Midnight.

Y/N: "B-But why?"

Tsunotori: "We decided not to, as we knew that we can't clearly keep up with some powerhouses in your teams, such as you, Todoroki and Bakugo. If we're going to fight either you three, we won't win in seconds." She explained.

My thoughts clearly rushed in like a racecar, before I gave out a huge sigh and nods.

Y/N: 'Maybe she's right. These two might be KO'd in seconds if that happened.' I thought. "Okay, I'll tell this to Midnight, but who's going to switch in for the two of you?"

-0-0-0-0-0-

Seconds passed as we headed out to talk to Midnight for the substitution as we picked Tetsutetsu and Jirou, because we all noticed that the two had a very similar quirk.  As our talk is finished, Midnight walks to the podium.

Midnight: "I have an  announcement!" She said out loud. "The two members from Team Yugano decided to withdraw out from the competition!" She said, earning some loud gasps and murmurs from the crowd. "With that, their team decided to put Tetsutetsu and Jirou in the bracket!" She added, as I can see the two 'manly' boys both shouted the manliness of what did the two girls did. And Kyoka's.. shocked about that.

PM: "T-THIS IS... AN UNUSUAL TURN OF EVENTS! QUITE THE TWIST OVER THERE, BUT THANK YOU MIDNIGHT FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND LET'S CONTINUE OUR LUNCH BREAK!" He said.

I went to my team to thank them for their actions as we all headed to our class groups, but not with a word with Shinso. I called him and looked at him.

Y/N: "If we're going to face each other later, make sure to use your close-combat  that we always  do when we were kids." I said to him.

Shinso: "Yeah... see you."

Y/N: "Likewise, we're now enemies, Shinso. Remember that."

I headed back to my classmates outside of the stadium to grab some food, but then I saw Izuku's talking to Todoroki not far. I secretly leaned at the wall and listens in.

Midoriya: "-but I can't lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me. That declaration of war you gave earlier-- I'll return that. I will beat you, too!"

As I peeked at them, I can see that Todoroki just walks away after their so-called 'talk' that I revealed myself behind him.

Y/N: "Izuku." I called him out. Jolting himself from his look as he hastily turns his head in nervousness.

Midoriya: "N-N/N-Chan?! D-Did you hear all of t-that?" He asked.

Y/N: "I can say, you really made Aunt Inko proud." I said, but I held my hand as I continue. "Izuku, continue to chase your dreams, and I'll continue to chase mine. We both know that Katsuki's already had his own path; you proved yourself that 'Deku' is not the word for useless now, and in this last event... I'll ask you an another question, do you have what it takes to save him?" I said as I glanced at the leaving Todoroki at the distance, making Izuku to look at him, too.

Midoriya: "W-what do you mean by that, N/N-Chan?"

Y/N: "Save him. Save him by using his own power, you do well remember back at the waiting room that I gave him my words, right?" I asked in which he nods. "He's only using his ice, and not his damn fire... There, I already gave you some hint, use that. Because I can feel his pain too, Izuku."  I said before my back turns to him, but I stopped and added some. "Also, actions speak louder than words." I said before I finally left him in his own thoughts.

-0-0-0-0-0-

WORD COUNT : 2958

OH! 

 I ALREADY HAD TWO HEAVILY INSPIRED ARC ADDED AFTER THE SPORTS FESTIVAL ARC AND THE HIDEOUT RAID ARC... IF YOU WATCHED NARUTO YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO ADD.

I ALSO RECREATED NARUTO SHIPPUDEN'S OPENING 7 AS THE OPENING FOR THAT ARC (LIKE A CHAPTER SONG), I'M SURE YOU GUYS ALREADY KNEW THE REST... BUT SOME HIDDEN EASTER EGGS ARE IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS! SOME ARE IN THE BIO AND IN THE USJ ARC.

HOW DID HIS DAD DIED MYSTERIOUSLY?

 WHO REALLY IS PEARL PANGAN?

WHY THERE IS NO SASUKE YET?

-0-0-

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK AND TO ALL OF MY OTHER BOOKS!

P.S. THEY ARE ALL RELATED TO EACH OTHER, IF SOMEONE WOULD ASK.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

13.2K 402 45
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ - ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀꜱ...
1.6K 109 3
Y/N Kusakabe's quirk, "Devil's Footprint(s)," turns his steps into bursts of flame, a symbol of his drive to rise from personal tragedy like a phoeni...
28.5K 831 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
285K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...