Strings attached |Twice x Fem...

By TelliMon

Y/N, your typical girl, who just wants to be alone for the time being, has caught an interest in one of the m... More

A world of chaos
Questionable..?
Here we go again..
A start of a change.
Sudden confusion.
Strings..?
A friend to a friend.
Why.. would you do that..?
My truth, and uncomfortibility.
Field trip..
(EX) Reaction
Nightmare..?
Why?
The guard of Twice.
And~ Here we go! ... again.
Unrevealed.
Trouble the rescue.
Confused, Team up?
Nayeon's questionable brain.
Continue, till truth.
Walk and danger ahead.
The painful final day.
Slow, and end.
Eliminated.
Anger; Blinded.
Not like I have a choice..
Roommate.
Short fuse.
Excuse me, what?
Broken glass.
A month later, danger ahead.
Now I know that she isn't trusted.
Stupidity doesn't kill you.
Who was she..?
Doubtful thoughts.
Humans, they still are.
How worse will it get?

Begins a journey.

6.2K 173 76
By TelliMon

ya'll I wanna die :) Hopefully I can complete a story, and not start yet another story..

___________________

I walked towards the room, my head lowered.

I was at my school, the medieval feeling type of school, everything was made out of wood and cobblestone, the interiors had chandeliers as lights and a carpet for a path, they all used candles as lights, making the room a bit dim.

The halls were filled with students of different ages, 16-20, they were all laughing, and happily talking to their friends, or each other, they all wore dark robes, but underneath was the uniforms.

*BANG!*

A sudden explosion had stopped me from walking, I looked up and took a glance from behind, the students were silent, and I was stuck; frozen on my spot.

Everyone started to move away from something, as if they wanted to create a path.

I quickly sprinted to the side, and hid myself with the use of the lined out crowd, I looked around anxiously, while heaving a sigh.

"IT'S THEM!" A student shouted, while screaming happily, they were all anticipating for someone to walk on the carpeted path.

Suddenly, a group of 9 appeared out of nowhere, making everyone gasp in surprise, they were all shocked, but that shock was turned into excitement.

It was Twice; the most powerful group on campus, and the talk of the whole school ever since day one.

Every student screamed when they all walked so elegantly, taking a few glances from some students, making them nearly pass out.

I on the other hand didn't react at all, I was just staring at the females with no interest, I sighed in relief as I began to walk away from the crowd, lowering my head again.

I was anticipating someone else, instead of the group.

Slowly, I arrived at my class, 'History'.

I opened the closed door, and walked inside, meeting an empty classroom, I looked at the empty desks, and walked towards my desk, closing my eyes.

'As expected, my classmates are in the hallway, currently screaming their lungs out.' I thought to myself, as I chuckled.

I rested my head onto my palm, as I began to tap my finger onto the wooden table.

"Quite rude for you to say, Ms. Y/N." Someone voices out, making me laugh.

I opened my eyes, and took a glance at where the voice came from.

"And it's quite rude for you to intrude in my thoughts, am I right, Ms. Ryujin?" I blurted out making the latter roll her eyes.

"Shut up, I really don't care." Ryujin says, making me sigh, I heard a chair getting dragged, I look at my side, seeing my friend sit down next to me.

"You're not going to see the group?" I ask, earning a nod from the latter.

"Lia might kill me if she sees me looking at other girls.. and fangirling.." Ryujin mutters, earning a chuckle from me.

 I shook my head, and faced the front of the class, sighing to myself once again.

"Don't you have the ability to be invisible? Can't you just use that?" I asked, earning a hum from the other.

"Well, Lia is known to be one of the smartest here, and I can be stupid sometimes, sooooo I can't really do that." Ryujin mutters, while lifting her feet up towards the table, and leans onto the chair comfortably.

"That's not true, you can read people's minds, that's a good start for cheating." I pointed out, making the latter tsk in response.

"Yeah, but the problem is that teachers would turn on limiters, and you know how hard it is to hide your tracks." Ryujin says, making me nod.

"Well technically true, but you do know that most of the students cheat and about 30% of them are not caught, so just get lucky next time." I said while yawning.

Ryujin looks at me with widened eyes, she pouts while crossing her arms.

"Don't be like that.. I tried to get lucky last time.." Ryujin whispers, making me laugh out loud, remembering the part when Ryujin tried to read the teacher's mind when asking a question only to earn a small beating from the teacher.

"That was a good show, though-"

*BANG!*

An explosion erupted again, making both of us sigh disappointingly, Ryujin fixes herself, she puts her feet down, and leans onto the table.

"What's with the group these days?" I asked, while turning to look at the door, which is flooding with my classmates.

The class is now full of students, all of them talking about Twice, while me and Ryujin were just trying to talk to each other peacefully.

"I know, right? These days the group has been doing something flashier than usual." Ryujin says, making me nod in confirmation, remembering that one of the members made fireworks in the middle of a battle tournament, they basically made the battlefield look like a light show.

"Well, they are growing in popularity, aren't they? That's probably why." I said, earning a hum from her.

"Good point."

The door closes, making everyone silent, we all looked at the door, and stood up.

"GOOD MORNING MR. KIM!" We all greeted, while bowing our heads.

In this school, there are classes, Twice whom I introduced earlier, has a high class, they technically control everyone in the campus, teachers, students, even the principal. 

This class is only given to people who have NO WEAKNESS, none to date, or they are actually stronger than the superiors, their title is like 'the rising star of the school' or something, and they know how to use magic.

"Take a seat." The teacher says. I sat down, while looking at the front with full of interest.

The middle class are the people who have 2 powers, Ryujin is one of them, most people respect this class due their reputation, which is 'respect us, and we promise that you won't be heading to the ER' kind of thing, can use magic, but it's only minor usage.

"Now, we can start with the past history, then we can begin with the ancient spells." Mr. Kim says, earning squeals from the students.

And the lowest class, which i'm a part of, but why talk about this? This group of students only has 1 power, they are considered inferior to everyone really, they always get bullied, picked on.

Some were even tortured to death because of it.

I'm somehow alive because of my power; teleportation, so if I ever get bullied, I can teleport somewhere far away to relax.

Though, it really does get annoying to use it every time I walk outside..

So technically, i'm useless when in battle, though i'm good at using magic freely.

"Ms. L/N, are you listening?" Mr. Kim asks, cutting me from my thoughts, I looked at the teacher and nodded.

The teacher sighs as he continued to teach his lesson.

"There was a war hundreds of years ago, demons, were in battle with us, they all used dark arts, and magic spells to beat us, but we prevailed."

"There was a time, and a person who single-handedly beat the demons, that person's power is stronger than anyone in this school combined." He explains, while summoning a textbook.

"A war between the demon king and the hero emerged, and it was the goal setter, for peace in this world." 

"Page 263, Ms. Ryujin, please read the text." Mr. Kim called out, making Ryujin sigh, she snaps her fingers, summoning her textbook, and flipped to the page.

"There was a king of a kingdom, he was a person who was kind to everyone in his era, the king promised everything to his people, money, freedom, anything. But it was at a cost, it was at a cost for the people's loyalty."

Ryujin sighs as she flips the page, taking a glance at me.

"The king who noticed a change once he promised everything, became paranoid, he became anxious, like he knew something would consume his own life."

"He became greedy, he became hungry for power, he wanted to control everyone; be on the top. He was soon consumed with hunger that will not be quenched."

"He soon became the demon of greed, the one who will bring the war of the past century and the one who brought misery to his people." Ryujin finishes, she sits down, and earned a thank you from the teacher.

"Page 666, Ms. Y/N, please read the text." The teacher says, making me summon my textbook and turn to the page, only to be met with unreadable words.

'What the heck is this?!' I thought to myself, as I looked at the teacher, with a confused expression, the teacher looked at me, with a smirk. Everyone also began to murmur, laughing already.

I stood up, while preparing my voice, I looked at Ryujin who seems to be in a state of confusion, she probably doesn't know what the text says too..

"Greed and power, he aimed to become his right hand, he was promised to become his right hand."

Everyone became silent, the teacher was shocked, Ryujin was also shocked, everyone was shocked.

"The hero, was a young woman, she was one of the king's people, she was one of those who stayed by his side, even though she knows that the king would not acknowledge her."

I sighed, while flipping onto the next page.

"Words, they say. Words they do. The hero saved everyone.. and the consequence was her own life." I looked at the bottom text, while furrowing my eyes in confusion.

"Death is permanent, لكن ليس لك"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
41.1K 1K 41
Found your match you both like twice Nayeon The love story begins in a chatting or dating site Sorry for the grammars and to my english guys this is...
45K 2.5K 40
'Good! Keep glaring at me with so much hate and anger in your eyes, because it's easier that way. It's easier for me to be heartless towards you, bec...
88.1K 1.5K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...