MY HUSBAND HATES ME - Taekook

De Taekooklover_2003

Kim Taehyung is in love with Jeon Jungkook. The person he ever dreamt of. He can't wait to meet his fiance fo... Mai multe

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
๐Ÿ”ฅPart 5๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
๐Ÿ”ฅPart 31๐Ÿ”ฅ
EPILOGUE
Hiโฃ๏ธ

Part 30

5.6K 248 16
De Taekooklover_2003

Author's pov..

The day of the event came shortly.

Jungkook's car stopped infront of the venue. No he waa not nervous today, you can ask why? Because he was sitting with the love of his life who was muttering sweet words in his ears so that he didn't get nervous.

"Everything will be fine"

"You have worked hard"

"This event is gonna be a blast I am telling you"

"Everybody will love it"

"Don't panic okay"

"Don't get nervous"

"I am with you"

"Everything will be fi- "

Tae couldn't finish because a pair of lips suddenly attacked his soft one..He closed his eyes and let himself get melted in the soft kiss..It was too sweet that Jungkook's secretary Lisa couldn't stop cooing the love birds, but she maintained her posture as he didn't want to anger his boss.

Jungkook broke the kiss when he felt Taehyung was out of breathe. Their foreheads was connected and their eyes were closed.

"I would definitely be okay if you are with me"

Tae felt his cheeks got redden with Jungkook's words. He giggled and pecked his lips multiple times. And who was Jungkook to stop his baby?

"Let's go yeah?", Taehyung said after a few minutes.

"Yeah", Jungkook replied kissing his forehead.

Jungkook couldn't stop staring at him throughout the whole event. His husband looked ethereal in that. Fuck that, he looks ethereal in whatever he wears. He saw how sexily and smartly Taehyung was handling the whole event.

Taehyung's outfit

After checking everything for the last time, Taehyung finally released his breathe. He started looking everywhere to find that certain someone. His eyes stopped searching when he found the love of his life.

Jungkook's outfit

Their eyes met and both smiled sheepishly at each other.

It was 9 pm at night. The event came to an end one hour ago.. Jungkook waited in the dressing room for Tae, who was still running here and there before going back to their home..He needed to make sure everything was well and good.

"Let's go", Jungkook looked at the door and smiled looking at him.

"Done??"

"Yeah"

Jungkook got up from his seat and hugged Taehyung tightly.

"Thank you..This event would never be this much successful without you"

"What are you even saying Kook, you worked really hard for this..I just did what Mr. Kim told me to"

"But still, I think you did the most"

"Stop bullshiting Koo and let's go.. yeah?"

Jungkook pouted unknowingly which earned a beautiful giggle from Tae.

The whole ride to their home was silent.. Jungkook was caressing his hair and Tae was taking a long nap in his husband's shoulder.

The car stopped infront of their apartment. Jungkook looked at his sleeping figure, he didn't want to wake him up so he picked him in his arms and started walking.

After opening the door with much difficulty, he put Tae on the bed and went to the living room to call Hobi.

"Hello hyung?"

"Yes?"

"How is Ggukie?"

"He is sleeping so I don't think this is a good idea to wake him up right now"

"Oh okay"

"How did the event go?"

"It gone really well hyung..Thanks to Tae..I don't know what I would have done without him"

"That's nice..now take rest..You guys must be tired"

"Goodnight hyung"

Jungkook opened the door of their bedroom and saw Taehyung sitting with an adorable pout on his face.

"What happened love? Why did you wake up, hmm?"

"Why didn't YOU wake me up, huh?"

"You were tired so I didn't have the heart to wake you up"

"I am not tired"

"And I am Donald Trump", Jungkook teased and earned a cute yet scary glare.

Jungkook sat beside him placing his hand on Tae's thighs.."Get freshened up bun"

Taehyung nodded and went to the washroom whereas Jungkook changed into his nightwear in the bedroom..

When Tae came back, Jungkook was sitting while leaning on the headboard of the bed. Tae smiled at him and scooted closer to him..He put his head on his chest silently giggling while feeling his heartbeat.

"Tae"

Taehyung hummed.

"The event is over"

Taehyung looked at him.

"So?"

"Umm I-I need to go b-back..my company needs me"

Taehyung stared at him..He could feel his nervousness.

"I know",Tae said while caressing his cheek.

"But"

"But?", Tae quirked his eyebrow.

"I don't want to go without you"

"I don't think I would be fine without you"

"Please don't say no"

"Jungkook", Tae tried to speak.

"Please Tae.. come with me..I promise, we will be happy"

"Jung-"

"Please Tae.. don't say n-"

Taehyung stopped him by kissing him with force. Jungkook was shocked but moved his lips after few seconds. Taehyung put his hands on his nape to deepen the kiss. Jungkook pulled him by his waist, both didn't want to stop.

After few minutes when they got out of breathe, they broke the kiss. Taehyung pecked his lips again and said,

"Why don't you let me complete huh? I will go back..with you..We are giving this marriage a second chance, aren't we? And I also don't wanna live here without you.. Let's go back to our home.. yeah?"

Jungkook smiled.. then cried..then laughed..then hugged Tae to death..He peppered his face with kisses. He kissed his nose, cheeks, forehead, eyes and then finally lips.

They kissed eachother with passion. Their bodies were burning with need..Need to be with eachother, need to feel eachother..Jungkook picked him up and placed him on his lap without breaking the kiss..

Jungkook licked his lower lips, silently asking him for permission which Taehyung immediately implied by opening his mouth.. Jungkook pushed his tongue in his mouth and started exploring his cavern with his tongue. Taehyung moaned in pleasure which made Jungkook groan.

Taehyung broke the kissed and looked at his eyes.

"Jungkook take me"

There will be smut in the next chapter 🌚
Are you guys ready?😏

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

177K 13.1K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...
539K 23.5K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...