𝕽𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

By Exotiicco

"𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝" More

𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴
To My Readers

3.3K 130 29
By Exotiicco

Milo POV:

"Heyyyyy"

"Hiiii, how's college?" I asked eating my lunch, all I really do now is work, but I really didn't care for real I was making money nothing really too it.

"College is...stressful but I just started so I'm going with it for right now" Thryi laughed moving her head to the side.

"You and dezzy?" I asked while getting another message from Quentin making me raise my eyebrow "We still good she got a job she likes it out here and stuff, I love her so muchhhh" She smiled thinking bout her.

"You sick as fuck get off my phone with that goofy shit" I mugged her and she smacked her lips "You always gotta say sumn about me damn rude ass" She rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm finna get off break and you go write that paper you was just complaining bout" I said dumping my food and she smacked her lips sticking up her middle finger and hanging up.

"Rude fucker" I mumbled before walking back out of the break room to the shoe store.

I checked my phone looking at the message Quentin had sent me, we would text from time to time but still the way I'm operating right now I'm not worried bout nobody, but man was he persistent. And sometimes I be letting him have his ways.

We just be inna car smokin and getting food and shit, we be talking bout stuff just sitting there just givin and chilling really nun much too it.

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇😶:
𝗐𝗒𝗈?
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝟪:𝟥𝟢𝗉𝗆

𝖬𝗂𝗅𝗈🫠:
𝗇𝗎𝗇 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁...𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄?
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝟪:𝟦𝟤𝗉𝗆

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇😶:
𝖺𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗍
𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽

After that I put my phone in my back pocket just doing the same stuff I had been doin, standing at the register looking at these few costumers that were coming in.

I rarely had any costumers late at night and we close at 9:00 so I don't know why they came shopping for shoes so late and I don't know why my manager gave me closing when I don't even do this shit.

It's whatever though.

This one lady came up to me and asked if we had our shoe in the size 8 and a half, so I went back there to look at the boxes we had and seen we only had this I'm a 7 and a half so I told her that.

"Stupid store don't got shit" The older black woman said making me laugh, atleast I'm not the owner of this place so I really don't care what people have to say about me.

I looked at the time seeing it was 8:58 making me look at the two people who were still here "We close at 9!" I said a little louder and looked back down at my phone.

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇😶:
𝖨𝗆 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝟫:𝟢𝟢𝗉𝗆

"𝖬𝗂𝗅𝗈🫠 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾"

After everything was done I spent the rest of my five minutes making everything was back in their respected places and grabbed my stuff from the back and walked up to the door and locked it shut.

I walked out the mall seeing Quentin was sitting in front of the mall where might I add he's not supposed to be parked but he does anyway.

I walked up to the car and hopped in since he had his car door's unlocked so I assumed he seen me when I was standing there.

"Waddup mama" He smiled at me and I gave him a look "Told you bout that shit." I rolled my eyes putting my bag in the front of me since it wasn't that big.

"what you wanna do?" He laughed after my remark and I shrugged my shoulders and thought of cooking some shrimp and Alfredo pasta I had all the stuff but my shrimp not unthawed.

"Let's go to my house" I said, it really didn't matter to me anymore Quentin wasn't going to stop bothering me and he's actually cool company to have around here anyways.

"Aight where that's at?"

"All you do is ask questions" I laughed "Cause I be tryna know shit fuck up" he mugged me and turned his head "It's on Bloomington road" I told him and he nodded his head.

We just sat in comfortable silence occasionally joking on the crackheads that was twerking on the side of the road.

When we pulled up to my house he gasped "What?" I asked him looking around "You actually gotta car?" He laughed and I mugged him hitting him in his shoulder.

"You been dropping me off and picking me up so much I barely use it now cause all I do is work" I shrugged hopping out the car pulling my pants up a little bit.

"How long it take you to put your jeans on?" He looked at me as we was walking up to the house "Nigga what?"

"Nun Nevermind" He shook his head and I chuckled under my breath unlocking my house door. I knew what he meant, he always be tryna flirt with me but I don't know I just don't be going.

"Damn it's nice in here and warm" He said and I nodded my head "ion like being cold" I shrugged dripping my stuff and going to the kitchen.

I put a bowl in the sink and starting filling it up with cold water while that was filling up I got my shrimp out of the freezer and stopped my water putting the shrimp in there and making sure I have pasta.

"You look so good" Quinten eyed me up and down and I sighed "Quinten..." I looked at him getting ready to say the same thing "I know ma, "Ian ready for allat" but shit you acting like I'm asking to be with you, I'm just telling you— you look good" He said licking his lips, his gold showing.

"Your right. Thank you" I smiled and sat on my couch.

Truth be told I did like Quinten, from since I first met him actually or else I wouldn't have him in my house, the only reason I was scared because of the shit he be doing. I know he be with other people and shit and if I said I was ready. Would he stop?

Quinten came and sat right next to me, sitting my legs on top of his. It was something we always did anyways in the regular. It felt different this time.

"Why you so quiet?"

"Why you ain't quiet?" I retorted looking at him, we were kind of close "Why u looking like that?" He tilted his head tucking his bottom lip in "Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

"Come here" He looked at me, his voice soothing and I breathed in leaning back up to him "what?" I asked licking my lips.

"You smell good" he laughed lowly looking at me "Why you looking at me like that? Whatchu tryna do ma?" He asked me and I looked at him for real this time.

I kissed him, slowly our lips fitting together. I pressed into him almost climbing in his lap before I stopped myself.

"No." I shook my head stopping myself "look at me." He lifted my head with my chin "What's wrong why you acting like that with me?" He asked.

"You won't even give a nigga a chance, we been messin wit each other for a month now." He licked his lips "I promised myself I wouldn't do this whole dude having hoes and me being on the side anymore." I shook my head.

"Okay so why you ain't just say that? It could've been ova a long time ago ma" He said pulling out his phone "Really?" I asked and he scrunched his face up.

"After that look and kiss you just gave me? Hell yeah"

Hiiiii😵‍💫😵‍💫

That's my new fav emoji, but hey guys this the last chapter for them and I believe theirs only one more chapter of this book left if my notes are correct lol.

Imma miss y'all 🫶🏾

But I'm ready for Karter and Julian's book y'all wanna know what it's called? Just ask and I'll tell lol!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 21.3K 36
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
250K 11.2K 37
" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 " #1 in intersex
287K 13K 30
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚..𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚." 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 & 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚...