Immortal Magic (Part 2: Order...

Por HogwartsTillTheEnd

Allison is back and on her way to Hogwarts for her fifth year. Voldemort is back and he wants her power. Join... Más

Faceclaim Change
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Filler Chapter
Filler Chapter # Two
Half-Blood Prince
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter-Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Authors Note
Immortal Magic Part 3 (Deathly Hallows)

Chapter Forty-Five

35 0 0
Por HogwartsTillTheEnd

Allison's Point of View

''I have been hoping for this piece of evidence for a very long time,'' Dumbledore speaks up as soon we lifted our heads out of the Pensieve

''It confirms the theory that I have been working on. It tells me that I am right and also how very far there is to go,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

''Well Harry, Allison, I understand that you understand the significance of what we just heard?'' Dumbledore asks us. ''At the same age as you both are now, give or take a few months, Tom Riddle was doing everything he could to make himself immortal,'' Dumbledore continues. 

''You think he succeded then?'' Harry asks him. ''He made a Horcrux and that's why he didn't die when he tried to kill me, he had a Horcrux hidden somewhere, a part of his soul was safe?'' Harry continues to question. 

''A bit, or more, you both heard what Tom asked Slughorn, He wanted to know what would happen to a Wizard who would create more than one Horcrux,'' Dumbledore reminds us. 

''What would happen to a wizard so determined to evade death that he would murder many times, rip his soul repeatably, as to store in many, separate, concealed Horcruxes,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

Dumbledore shakes his head. ''No book would have given him that information. As far, I am sure, as Voldemort knew, was that no Wizard ever dared to split his soul more than two times,'' Dumbledore continues. 

''Four years ago, I received certain proof that Voldemort had split his soul,'' Dumbledore tells us. ''What? How?'' I ask him. Dumbledore smirks at the two of us opening a draw and showing us a familiar object. ''Tom Riddle's Diary,'' I mutter. 

''Though I didn't see the memory of Tom Riddle myself, what you described to me was a mere phenomenon,'' Dumbledore tells us.

''A mere memory starting to think and act for itself. A mere memory sucking the life out of a twelve-year-old girl,'' Dumbledore and Harry look at me. ''I knew it couldn't have just been a memory but a part of Voldemort's soul,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

''I don't understand sir,'' Harry shakes his head. ''Harry this DIary that you stabbed with a Basilisk fang was a Horcrux holding a piece of Voldemort's soul. You destroyed it that night in the chamber,'' Dumbledore tells him.

''However still there is what Voldemort said about making seven of them,'' Dumbledor tells us. ''He made seven Horcuxes?'' I ask him wide-eyed. ''They could be anywhere in the world, invisible or buried,'' Harry lists. 

Dumbledore nods at the two of us. ''I'm glad the two of you sense the magnitude of the problem,'' Dumbledore smiles.

''But firstly, it's not seven Horcruxes, it's six, the seventh no matter how mammed it might be resides still in Voldemort's body. After destroying the others the seventh piece would be destroyed by whoever finishes Voldemort off,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

''But the six others,'' Harry worries. ''Harry you are forgetting that you have destroyed one of them,'' I tell him. ''I have destroyed another,'' Dumbledore nods his head. 

''You have?'' I ask him shocked yet happy. ''I have,'' Dumbledore holds up his blackened hand. ''Marvolo's ring Harry, Allison, and a terrible curse upon there was too,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

''Excuse me for lack of modesty, but for my skill and professor Snape's timely action, when I returned to Hogwarts awfully injured, I might not have lived to tell the tale. However a withered hand does not seem like an unfair exchange for Voldemort's soul,'' Dumbledore smiles. ''The ring is longer a Horcrux,'' he tells us.

''How did you find it?'' I ask him. ''"Well, as you now know, for many years I have made it my business to discover as much as I can about Voldemort's past life. I have travelled widely, visiting those places he once knew,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

''I stumbled across the ring hidden in the ruin of the Gaunt's house. It seemed that once Voldemort had succeeded in sealing a piece of his soul inside it, he did not want to wear it anymore,'' Dumbledore continued. 

''He hid it, protected by many powerful enchantments, in the shack where his ancestors had once lived, never guessing that I might one day take the trouble to visit the ruin, or that I might be keeping an eye open for traces of magical concealment,'' Dumbledore smiles amused. 

''But we mustn't get too excited, after all, if we are right in our theory, and that there are seven. With you destroying one and I destroying one, there remain's still four,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

''And they could be anything, tin cans, empty potion bottles,'' Harry lists off. ''Your thinking of Portkeys,'' I tell him shaking my head. 

''Can you imagine, Lord Voldemort using tin cans and empty potion bottles as objects to protect his soul?'' Dumbledore raises his eyebrows at Harry. 

''You are forgetting what I have shown you. Lord Voldemort liked to collect trophies, and he preferred objects with a powerful magical history,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

''His pride, his belief in his own superiority, his determination to carve for himself a startling place in magical history; these things, suggest to me that Voldemort would have chosen his Horcruxr with some care, favoring objects worthy of the honour," Dumbledore continues. 

''The diary wasn't that important,'' Harry speaks up. ''It was proof that he was indeed Slytherin's heir. I would think Voldemort would have seen it as extreamly important,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

''Do you have any idea what these other Horcruxes might be sir?'' I ask him. ''I could only guess, for reasons which I have told you. I believe that Lord Voldemort would prefer objects that, in themselves, have a certain grandeur. I have therefore trawled back through Voldemort's past to see if I can find evidence that such artefacts have disappeared around him." Dumbledore tells us. 

''Slytherin's locket, Hufflepuff's cup,'' I point out thinking of the last lesson we had before this one and the memories he showed us then. 

Yes," said Dumbledore, smiling, "I would be prepared to bet -- perhaps not my other hand -- but a couple of fingers, that they became Horcruxes three and four,'' Dumbledore nods. 

The remaining two, assuming again that he created a total of six, are more of a problem, but I will hazard a guess that having secured objects from Hufflepuff and Slytherin, he set out to track down objects owned by Gryffindor or Ravenclaw,'' Dumbledore thinks out loud. 

''Four objects from the four founders would, I am sure, have exerted a powerful pull over Voldemort's imagination. I can not answer whether he ever managed to find anything of Ravenclaw's. I am confident, however, that the only known relic of Gryffindor remains safe."

Dumbledore points behind us. I turn around and see Godric Gryffindor's sword. I turn to look at Dumbledore. ''Should I try and see if I could get a vision of one of them?' I ask him.

He looks at me in thought, ''do you think you could do that?'' He asks me. I shrug my shoulders, I could try'' I tell him. 

''Do that but for now, let's focus on the Horcruxes we do know about,'' he tells me. ''Even if he did get something from both Ravenclaw and Gryffindor that still leaves the sixth,'' Harry speaks up. 

''I think I know what the sixth one is, and I wonder what your reaction would be,'' Dumbledore ponders looking between the two of us. 

''I must confess, I have been curious about the behaviour of his snake Nagini,'' Dumbledore tells us. ''You can make animals into Horcruxes?'' I ask him. 

''It is advised not to. To put a part of your soul into something that can move and think for itself is risky, but he likes to keep her close and has quite a lot of control over her even for a Parselmouth,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

''So, the diary is gone, the ring is gone, the cup, the locket and the snake are still intact,'' Harry lists off. ''Which leaves two Hoorcruxs that you think might have something to do with Ravenclaw and Gryffindor,'' Harry continues. 

''What about Ravenclaw's lost Diadem,'' I speak up. I look up and see Dumbledore and Harry looking at me. ''It could be a possibility,'' Dumbledore nods his head. 

''So is that where you have been going, sir?'' Harry asks. ''When you leave the castle, are you searching for the Horcruxs?'' I continue his question. 

''Correct,'' Dumbledore nods his head. ''I have been looking for them for a long time, and I think I might be close to finding another one, the signs are promising,'' Dumbledore nods his head. 

''If you do,'' Harry looks at me before looking back at Dumbledore. ''Could we come with you?'' he finishes his question. Dumbledore looks between us for a moment before slowly nodding his head. ''I believe you can,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

''We can?'' I ask him surprised. ''I believe you both have earned the right yes,'' Dumbledore nods his head. I look at Harry smiling but see him looking to be in thought. 

''Can he feel it, sir?'' Harry asks him. ''Can Voldemort feel when a Horcrux has been destroyed?'' Harry asks. I look at Dumbledore curious as to what the answer is. 

''No, I think splitting his soul that much has gotten rid of his ability to feel,'' Dumbledore answers. ''Maybe when he is closer to death, he will feel what is happening but so far, I don't think he has felt a thing,'' DUmbledore tells us. 

''So when all Horcruxes are destroyed, Voldemort would be able to be killed?'' I ask Dumbledore. ''When all are destroyed he will be a mortal man with a maimed and dismembered soul,'' Dumbledore nods his head. 

''Never forget though, while his soul may be irreparable, his mind and magic will still be intact. It will take someone with uncommon skill and power to kill Voldemort,'' Dumbledore and Harry both turn to me. 

''I thought Harry had to be the one to stop him. After all the prophecy did say, that Voldemort marked Harry as his equal,'' I tell them. 

''As he has, Harry would deliver him to the brink of death by destroying all the Horcuxs but Allison, he will cling to his magic to keep him alive,'' Dumbledore tells me. 

''I heard about what you did to those Death Eaters at the Ministry in your fifth year. You took away their magic, that it was you will need to do in order to kill Voldemort once and for all. Without his magic, he will just wither away. Why do you think he wanted you on his side so badly?'' Dumbledore questions me. 

''You both are the key to getting rid of this Wizard once and for all. Harry, you are able to look into his mind and see his ambitions,'' Dumbledore addresses Harry. 

''Allison it is because of what and who you are that you are able to see events that will happen in the future. Look at what happened over Christmas. Those Death Eaters meant to thwart you and throw you all of your game but you saw it ahead of time and instead of them thwarting you, you thwarted their plan instead,'' Dumbledore leans back into his chair. 

''You both are so special,'' Dumbledore sighs. ''Go on you both should get some rest,'' Dumbledore continues. ''I will send for you when it is time to get the Horcrux,'' Dumbledore tells us. 

Harry and I share a look before he and and I turn away and walk out of the office thinking over everything that we have learned tonight.

 The next morning, Harry and I explained everything that we learned from that lesson and they each were shocked. 

Three days later it was the 25th of April: My birthday. I woke up that morning to Ginny, Hermione, Rose, Alice and Mum standing at the end of my bed. ''Happy Birthday,'' they yell out. 

I smile sitting up in my stretching. ''Come on we are eating away from the other studen's today,'' Ginny tells me pulling me up. 

''Get dressed and meet us down stairs,'' Hermione tells me before they all turn around and leave the room.

I get dressed into my robes and tye my hair up so it was out of my face before walking downstairs. When I got to the Common Room, I grin when I see all the Culllen's, Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione along with food on the table. 

''Happy Birthday, Little sis,'' Ron grins at me walking towards me and bringing me into a hug. ''Thanks Ron,'' I smile hugging him back. ''Happy Birthday Miricle,'' Dad tells me while bringing me into his arms. 

''Miricle?'' I ask a confused smile on my face. ''When I was pregnant with you, we couldn't tell if you were a boy or girl and given our situation, we started to refer to you as Miricle, becasue that's what you are,'' Mum smiles at me venom filling her eyes . 

''Our little miracle,'' Dad smiles at me kissing my head. ''Okay presents,'' Alice claps her hand. ''Let's the children eat first Alice,'' Mum smiles at her. Alice smiles sheepishly nodding her head. 

A couple of days latter it was the day that Ron, Hermione and I could take our appration tests. ''Are you nervous?'' I ask Hermione. She looks at me and nods her head chewing on her bottom lip. 

''You don't have to be,'' Ron smiles at her resting a hand on her shoulder. Hermione smiles at him thanking him. Soon enough Hermione's name was called. 

Ron and I waited outside together talking and waiting for Hermione to come out and tell us how she did. Soon enough she did. 

She was beaming when she came out. ''I did it, I passed,'' she squeals hugging me. ''I knew you could do it,'' I smile hugging her back just as enthusiastically.

A few more names were called before I heard my name being called. I look up and take in a deep breath. ''Breathe,'' Herrmione and Ron tell me. ''You got it on your first try in our first lesson, you can do this,'' Ron places both his hands on my shoulders. 

I look behind me when I hear my name being called once again. ''I should go,'' I tell them. I turn around and walk into the room and smile at the instructors. 

Once I did all the tasks they set out for me to I watch as they converse for a while before they turn to look at me, ''Congradulations Miss Weasley-Cullen, you passed,'' Twycross smiles at me. 

I breath a sigh of relief thanking Merlin that I had passed. I discussed my licence with them for awhile before exiting the room as Ron's name was called. 

''Good luck,'' I tell him kissing his cheek as he passes me. Hermione jumps towards me grabbing my hands. ''Did you pass?'' She asks me. ''Of course I passed,'' I tease her hugging her. 

She and I both wait for Ron conversing quietly but she and I both stood up when Ron came out. ''So?'' I ask. ''How did you do?'' Hermione continues. 

''You two are turning more and more into Fred and Geroge everyday,'' Ron chuckles handing me his slip. I look down and squeal before handing the piece of parchment to Hermione before wrapping my arms around my brother. ''Well done Ronnie,'' I grin pulling back watching Hermione take my place. 

''We knew you could do it,'' Hermione grins at him. ''Now Harry just needs to pass his,'' Ron chuckles throwing an arm around my shoulder before walking ahead. 

Hermione links her arm through mine and together we walk to the Three Broomsticks, where we will be meeting Harry. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

87.8K 2.8K 43
BOOK TWO. Olivia Potter's back, attending Hogwarts as a fifth year student. But the return of He Who Must Not Be Named has left everyone in doubt of...
21.4K 500 50
Hermione and her friends go back to Hogwarts for their final year of Hogwarts but things don't turn out how they expect. . J.K Rowling owns everythin...
206K 3.4K 21
Instead of two Weasley twins, there are three : Fred, George and Silena. The trio is starting their fifth year at Hogwarts. Silena falls in love wi...
1.1M 21.8K 47
After her seventh year at Hogwarts, and the loss of a friend, Hanna Swan goes back to America and to her home town of Forks, Washington where a surpr...