π•Žβ„π•€π•‹π”Όπ•‹π•†π”Ήπ”Όβ„ 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚

By acosmicbee

Yandere One Shots throughout October! In other words Inktober 2022 prompts but I can't draw so I'm adapting t... More

1 - GARGOYLE
2 - SCURRY
3 - BAT
4 - SCALLOP
5 - FLAME
6 - BOUQUET
7 - TRIP
8 - MATCH
9 - NEST
10 - CRABBY
11 - No Prompt
12 - FORGET
13 - KIND
14 - EMPTY
15 - ARMADILLO
16 - FOWL
17 - SALTY
18 - SCRAPE
20 - BLUFF
21 - BAD DOG
22 - HEIST
23 - BOOGER
24 - FAIRY
25 - TEMPTING
26 - EGO
27 - SNACK
28 - CAMPING
29 - UH OH
30 - GEAR
31 - FARM

19 - PONYTAIL

785 26 0
By acosmicbee

You lay under the warm covers, staring up at the fairy-light lit bed canopy. How long had it been since they first took you?

The question that should've had a clear answer didn't. You didn't know where you were or how long you'd been here. You blamed it on whatever drugs they had you on when you first arrived.

All you knew was it was long enough for your hair to grow out to an annoying length. It was always in your eyes or tickling your nose. Not that you did much. Most of your day was spent sleeping, there wasn't much to do when chained to a bed.

When you woke up this time, mind foggy with sleep, you tiredly glared up at the first of your two captors, Sam. 

"Aww! Look at that cute face of yours. C'mon, lets get you upstairs. It's shower time!"  

---------------------

You stood underneath the spray of hot water. Sam was waiting for you to finish outside. He talked to you through the closed bathroom door, not that you were listening.

When you finally found the willpower to turn off the water and step out, Sam was midway through some tale about a stray cat he'd seen while getting groceries. You dried off quickly before pulling on the clothes laid out for you.

"You forgot to brush your hair! Wow, it's gotten so long." Sam hummed. You could hear the front door open as Sam ran to meet his partner, your other captor.

After some talking you heard new footsteps on the stairs. You didn't want to deal with her right now, all you wanted was to go back to sleep.  

"Darling! Sammy tells me I should help you with your hair." You shook your head. Shower days were tiring because the basement had a bathroom so it took little effort, but it had no shower. The shower and bath were on the second floor of their house and being chained to a bed with nothing to do but sleep ruined your stamina.

"Julia, look at them! So sleepy!" Julia nodded, leading you back to the basement. She sat you on the edge of the bed, before starting to brush your hair.

"Maybe tomorrow I can put it in a ponytail for you before I leave for work? Would you like that?" You didn't answer, just lay down as your body drifted off to sleep. As your mind entered another world where you were in the sun again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 16.5K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...
28.2K 643 29
31 yandere monster mic stories for the 31 days of October Obviously ⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠ Read at your own discretion
2.9K 238 31
This is a collection of thirty one oneshots for each day of October. The prompts are from the Weak Hero Discord.
65 0 26
A writing prompt every day of October 2020 (Missing Days 3, 9, and 15 because I didn't like them and 30 and 31 because I lost them)