The human from another Univer...

Από TheHawkzenman77

(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living li... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1: New World
Chapter 3: knowing the crew
Chapter 4: The Talk.
Chapter 5: The Date.
Chapter 6: The Cleanse.
Chapter 7: 666 News.
Chapter 8: Goetia Family.
Chapter 9: New Friend/Lover
Chapter 10: The Interview
Chapter 11: Murder Family.
Chapter 12: Hazbin Hotel
Chapter 13: New arrivals and enemies.
Chapter 14: Meeting the ruler of Hell.
Chapter 15: Loo Loo Land.
Chapter 16: Country Girl
Chapter 17: Spring Broken.
i need yalls help.
Chapter 18: C.H.E.R.U.B
Chapter 19: Preparing.
Chapter 20: War
Chapter 21: Final Battle.
Sequel?
it's here.

Chapter 2: I.M.P Battle.

11.7K 177 163
Από TheHawkzenman77

(So this whole chapter will be a fight between you and the I.M.P. just wanted to throw that out there before we start.)

(Y/N)'s POV

So I have been running for about uhhh crap I've never been good at keeping track of time but I'ma say about 2 hours? Idk how that is possible but I found a abandoned cabin In the forest which I found quite odd.

But nonetheless I hid inside it anyway because I knew Loona was catching up anyway speaking of which I know she is a Hellhound but how the hell is she still not out of breath?

As soon as I had which apparently this cabin has a hidden underground bunker in it (kinda like they do in Farcry 5 but different) I heard Loona kick open the door to the cabin.

Loona: WHERE ARE YOU YOU LITTLE JACKASS?!

(Y/N): ._.

That was my simple response given the fact that I know even with this new weapon I have close quarters combat is a no go against her but she doesn't know how smart I can be so really my goal here is that thanks to who used to live here there is a lot and I mean LOTS of cocaine so once she gets down here she will be in for a surprise.

I heard her pratically destroyed the cabin to find nothing at first till she eventually finds the door to the underground bunker and boy she did not sound happy. What suddenly has her panties In a bunch anyway?

Loona: IF I FIND YOU DOWN THERE YOUR DEAD!

No seriously what has her panties in a bunch?

Before my mind could even answer that I heard her somehow and I mean SOMEHOW rip the entrance door to the bunker off. Where the hell did she get all that strength from? She wasn't that strong in the show! Wait is it plo-

(Break the 4th wall and I will-)

Beep

Anyway I also heard her hop down into the Bunker and before miss death anger pants comes searching for me yes I do sort of love the character kind of love about her that sometimes people imagine what it would be like to have her step on you. Don't judge me I'm not one of those guys but she is adorable I do admit.

I heard Loona try sniffing my out but once she smelled the cocaine she sounded even more mad.

Loona: What the- *she examines one of the cocaine bags for a second* this shit has been here for ages. DAMMIT I HAVE TO RELY ON MY DAMN EYES FOR THIS?!

Well that's a little bit of relief and as much as I hate being on her bad side I can tell she already hates me soooo I'm kinda fucked on building a friend relationship with her if I was gonna be able to.

(Nope not normal foreshadowing, this kind of foreshadowing is the reverse type. You will see what I'm getting at in later chapters)

As she was searching around and had went past the room I was in I eventually sneak out the room standing in the hallway she was walking down even though her back was turned to me and I had my weapon in one hand and something in my other hand but it was behind my back so she doesn't know what I'm gonna do.

(Y/N): Looking for me? (Ninjago reference anyone?)

That caused her to instantly turn around and glare directly at me.

Loona: You!

She said but I heard her growl aswell.

(Y/N): Well? What are you waiting for? I'm standing right here. And you wanted to rip my face off didn't you? Well then come and get me or do I need to say something else to piss you off?

Once I said that she instantly came running at me. Yes that's right exactly what I thought she was gonna do. Then she jumped as a attempt to pounce on me but before she even could once she got her feet off the floor I threw something out from my other hand to her face.

Loona's mind: Is that cocaine?!

She didn't have much time to react as I put my weapon in my other hand and swing at her face.

(Y/N): in every fight you go in you let your anger take control allowing your gaurd to get let down and causing you to lose focus on your surroundings.

Once I said that my weapon hit her straight in the face almost ramming her into the wall knocking her unconscious. Thank the lord I held back good enough to not kill her. I wouldn't want a beautiful girl like her to die. Wait what?

Uhhh nevermind that I got out the bunker of course leaving her unconscious knowing this battle ain't over with and once I walked out the the cabin I saw the 2 lovebirds which I assumed they were waiting for Loona to come back with my head.

Moxxie and Millie. Well this is gonna be a little tricky. With Moxxie I could just talk him into not fighting me which may or may not work but the real problem is Millie. I haven't forgotten how she fights but they looked at me in disbelief.

Millie: Did he really beat Loona?

Moxxie: Seems that way honey.

(Y/N): And what? Yall scared because I beat yalls big hound?

Ok I admit I'm bad at talking like I'm the bad guy.

Millie/Moxxie: Nope/Maybe?

They then both look at each other hearing what they said. If they argue I swear.

Which of course Millie started arguing at Moxxie because he said Maybe to which I just sighed loud enough they heard me and they looked at me.

(Y/N): Ok look you 2 lovebirds I would say this is a little amusing to watch but in all honesty I'm just ready to get this fighting business over against yall. Even if I may be sounding like a Jackass I'm getting bored just standing here so can yall go back to trying to kill me since that's what yall are here for?

They looked at each other for second as Moxxie pulled out a pistol and Millie pulled out what seems to be a demonic knife as Millie tryed to take me on in close quarters combat while Moxxie provided her backup by staying back and shooting at me which is why I said this may be difficult.

It kept going on for a while of Millie trying to cut me and Moxxie trying to shoot me but I kept dodging even though it was difficult giving their quick movements and eventually Millie landed one cut on me and a bullet from moxxie went through one of my arms which they went back to standing side by side for a second thinking that they had me for a moment but boy they were wrong.

(Y/N): Just as I expected.

They looked confused.

(Y/N): Yall were to focused on trying to kill me you didn't notice what i have been doing for the whole time.

I was charing power into my weapon (like Thor does) and hit the ground causing the ground to act up around them and eventually trap them in some rocks, not killing them but keeping them trapped for now atleast. And I sighed in relief.

(Y/N): That was to close for comfort now to find the last one.

I heard a gunshot which almost got me hit by a bullet but it missed by such a little amount.

Blitzø: Dammit!

He got out of a tree and started walking towards me.

Blitzø. The boss of the I.M.P and apparently the fucktoy of stolas he will prove more difficult than moxxie.

Blitzø: Idk how to beat my little Loonie but now you are really dead kid. So mind being still this time?

(Y/N): I will not.

Much to my dismay he started shooting but somehow I was able to see them coming and dodged them which I could only assume was thanks to my new weapon that I think I will call the God killer.

Anyway Blitzø kept at it for a while till I eventually ran up to him then landed a uppercut on him and hit him with a little bit of force by my weapon not wanting to kill him but atleast harm him which made him a little mad.

He got up ready to start shooting again but I put my hand up to signal him to stop which confused him.

(Y/N): Look I get it you were paid to kill me but that only leads to 1 question. How much money was it?

Blitzø: Huh? Ummm- 100. Why do you need to know?

100 huh?

(Y/N): I'll tell you what agree to not kill me and accept me as your new employee and I will give you 500.

Knowing Blitzø there is no way he would not take up that kinda offer.

Blitzø: 500? How will you get that much kid?

Since he asked that question I decided to test my theory on my weapon out to see if what I believe it can do can actually happen so I focused and sure enough it created 500 dollars right Infront of Blitzø.

To say he was surprised would be a understatement but he quickly got a smile on his face and holstered his 2 guns.

Blitzø: Alright your hired kid.

Yes!!

To be continued

_________________________________________

Wow just wow I was wanting to make this whole chapter a battle against the I.M.P But wow I didn't expect to make it so long in just 2 hours but nonetheless I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a great day/night oh also yall know I had to sneak 1 joke into the story.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

17.9K 569 19
What, if Loona wasn't the only one, who was in that fucked up orphanage What if this someone was a human, who was transported into hell at the age 10...
64.6K 875 17
not paying attention where he was going. a 18 autistic human falls through a portal , Blitz deices to take him in as his employee after finding out h...
6.4K 140 14
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...