Gorgeous

By Suusari

Because people asked for a part two of a one shot story 😊 I decided to turn it in a whole new story. I am st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101

Chapter 41

714 27 1
By Suusari

Chris pov...

We took a week just to ourselves. Being pregnant and the last few weeks had exhausted Vera and i just wanted her to relax... and recharge... She slept a lot but i didn't care... She needs it. I loved cuddling with her until she was asleep and then i would do some work for ASP or read some scripts or learn my lines. Dodger would always crawl in bed with her as i left the room and let him in. He loved it... She would always cuddle him in her sleep, and it made me feel a bit less guilty for not staying with her in bed. 

I had a few meetings over zoom about my new project. I hadn't talked with Vera yet about her coming with... I dont know why... Maybe i was scared that she didn't want to... Or i just wanted to have arranged everything before talking with her about it. I had finalized the paperwork on the big RV Trailer.  

I wanted her to be comfortable... So, if she really didn't want to come with and wanted to stay home i would accept it... but the thought of missing out on the pregnancy made me anxious... and sad. I didn't want to miss anything... And if something would happen and i wasn't with her i would never forgive myself... I wanted to be there for her and having her on set would make that possible. 

I walked into the bedroom and smiled as Vera was laying in the bed still asleep. I crawled into bed to wake her up like she had asked me so she wouldn't sleep the day away. "Hey gorgeous... Time to wake up..." I whispered kissing her cheek. She opened her eyes and smiled at me and i planted a kiss on her delicious lips. "Did you have a good nap?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Can i talk to you about something..." I whispered and she looked at me worried. "Of course... Something wrong?" She asked. I smiled and shook my head. "As you know i have a project coming up..." I whispered and her eyes turned sad. "I know..." She whispered back. "Well... I have arranged you can come along... If you want... Choice is yours gorgeous..." I whisper. 

Vera sighed. "I dont know..." She whispered blushing. "I dont want to be in the way or a distraction... and what am i going to do over there..." She said looking sad. "You won't be in the way or a distraction gorgeous..." I said kissing her.  "I have rented this big trailer for you to be comfortable in on set and at night we would be at the hotel... I know it is not ideal and if you really dont want to i understand... But i really would like you with me..." I whispered. "Can i think about it..." She said and i was taken aback for a moment thinking she would be over the moon. "Yeah of course..." I said a little disappointed. "I am sorry for not giving you an answer right away..." She whispers. And i pulled her into me. "It's okay gorgeous..." I whisper but my mind is racing... Why doesn't she want to come with...?  

We lay there for a little while neither of us saying a word. "Can i ask you something?" I whisper and she nods. "What makes you doubt coming with...?" I whisper. She sighs. "A few things... Like i said in dont want to be a distraction or in the way... But i also have to get another doctor over there... And i just dont know what i am going to all day over there..." She whispered. "Besides i dont know how comfortable i would be in a trailer all day..." She mumbled.  I chuckled. 

"Give me a second..." I said smirking and jumping out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my laptop walking back into the bedroom where Vera was now sitting upright against the headboard. I jump in the bed making her giggle and i sit beside her. I open my laptop and pull up the pictures of the trailer that the company i rented it from had send me. 

"It is not just a trailer gorgeous..." I say smiling and she looks at the pictures her eyes almost popping out of her head. "Chris... That looks more like a house... That must be expensive..." She whispers. 

I shrug my shoulders... "Small price for your comfort gorgeous... I dont want you in the regular trailer and having people walk in and out... This would be your little private area at the set... I really want you there... I dont want to miss out on the pregnancy and after going back and forth for weeks... I just dont want to miss you for that long... You can have all the stuff you want with you in your little private comfortable space..." I say hoping she will go for it. She looks at me and smiles.

"Are you really sure...?" She whispers. I nod and put her face between my hands kissing her and she smiles.  "I am really sure... We will find a doctor you will be comfortable with... We will rent you a car so you can come and go as you please... And if you really want something to do... I bet there is something light for you to do on set..." I say smiling and she giggles. 

"Can i be your wardrobe girl... I think i would be really good at that..." She whispers smirking. "Yeah... You want to dress me gorgeous..." I say smirking planting a kiss under her ear. "Not perse... the get dressed part but more the undress part..." She moans and i smirk in her neck... "I think that can be arranged gorgeous..." I chuckle. I pull back and she whines at the loss of contact. "So, what do you say gorgeous?" I ask her with a serious look on my face anxiously waiting for her answer. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.5K 69
Short stories containing fluff and smut. Sometimes i get an idea in my head for a random story, i will put them here i dont know when and how many ti...
56.7K 2.3K 91
Steve Rogers/ Avengers story... This is going to be a story based on my one-shot Secrets... But i am going to start from scratch so somethings will...
1K 49 2
The sexual tension between you and Chris comes to a head after years of flirtatious back and forth. Now... It's all riding on one bet. At the end of...
34.5K 645 16
Chris Evans: Characters Imagines/Headcanons/drabbles/mini series!Some will have maximum 5 parts! Mostly Andy,Steve and Ransom! ( sometimes other cha...