JUSTIN (JJK)

midnight_breezee

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN!" Every lips have one word. The only super hero, the only saviour and the one and only heart... Еще

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
Characters
Gifts and Achievements
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
BEWARE OF FRAUD!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

245 16 7
midnight_breezee

Double update. Don't forget to check the previous chapter.

Justin dodged the attack and flew upwards into the clouds for three reasons. First, he wanted the people to be safe from the laser. Second, he could use the clouds to hide. Third, the wind speed and static electricity were high in the upper layers of the troposphere. The only disadvantage was, laser lights couldn't be stopped by air. Thus he needed to attack the source in order to protect himself.

He could see a corner of the cloud light up bright red. He managed to escape the attack by inches for the third time. No matter how, he must not get hit, or else he would be roasted to death. The attacks were very frequent barely giving him time to save himself. The wind force helped him a great deal.

Jimin's laughter was echoing in the clouds. "You lose. Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook's eyes widened at his words, "You knew?!"

"Well duh! I always kept an eye on you for my king." His reply came from somewhere behind the clouds followed by a laser attack.

Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger. He had never felt so exposed. He had to end this cat-and-mouse game, once it for all. He channelled the wind in the direction from where Jimin's voice came. He succeeded in catching the male off guard.

Jimin fought hard against the strong wind current. Justin took the opportunity to knock the laser gun out of his hand. The weapon fell down towards the land, vanishing from eyesight in some seconds. He landed a hard punch on Jimin's face. The opponent flew away into the clouds in the impact.

For the next few minutes, it was calm and silent. Jungkook considered himself victorious when suddenly a laser passed through the helmet. Luckily it didn't touch his head and just burnt some strands of his hair but a deafening shrill sound rang in his ears. He clutched his ears and groaned as the sound caused an acute headache. He lost the control of wind around him and began falling.

Jimin landed a kick on his chest making him fall faster. Jungkook hit the terrace of one of the tallest office buildings. It was almost fifty feet fall. The shorter male chuckled in pity at the sight of Justin lying on the floor, motionless. His helmet was thrown some distance away as a result his damp hair stuck on his forehead. An extremely narrow string of blood flowed out of his right ear, the side the laser almost hit him.

"See, you are no match to my strength." Jimin hovered over him, enjoying the view with pride.

Suddenly Justin snapped his eyes open and the next moment Jimin found himself caught up in a whirlwind. Jungkook pulled heavy debris from the surroundings and made it spiral in the wind. Whenever Jimin tried to break through it, trashes would hit him back into the tornado. Jungkook waited for the air molecules to charge themselves.

His eyes glowed bright pink as well as the energy ball in his hand. He smirked when he saw minute electric sparks in the tornado. He clapped both hands and the tornado disappeared with a bolt of bright lightning followed by loud thunder.

He saw the unconscious body of Jimin plummeting downwards but he disappeared in a purple spark before it reached the ground. Justin had won the battle for the time being. He fell on his knees as he was hit with a wave of exhaustion, but it was better than before. Last time, he had to stay in bed for two days to regain his energy. Namjoon's training made him stronger.

He stayed on the terrace to catch his breath. The afternoon sun shone brightly in the sky. He was too tired to fly and on the other hand, and his helmet was destroyed. He was trapped, he couldn't risk getting recognized in public. They would snatch his privacy.

He, thus, tiptoed down the building. The employees seemed to be concentrating on their desktops and didn't notice the famous superhero creeping out of their building. Jungkook began making his way to his house through the alley. For a moment he considered calling Taehyung to pick him up but he didn't want to disturb him.

"Excuse me." Jungkook stiffened at the sudden voice behind him. "I need help from you."

"H-help?" Jungkook replied without turning back.

"R-regarding the one whom you were fighting..." His voice sounded worried, "Oh, and I know you're Jungkook."

Jungkook turned around at the speed of light. Why was his cover blowing one after the other?? He bit his lips in nervousness, eyes popping out of their sockets. "H-How did you know??"

"I joined your school as a physics teacher this month." Seeing him distressed the male assured, "Your secret is safe with me. But I am really in need of your help. By the way, My name is Kim Seokjin." The tall, handsome guy with plump lips slightly smiled. He looked friendly and approachable if we ignore the worry lines on his forehead.

"Jeon Jungkook... Nice to meet you, Saem." Jungkook replied relaxing a bit. "How may I help you?"

"You can call me 'Jin Hyung' except in class."

"Okay Hyung."

"The guy, you are familiar with him, Park Jimin. He is my cousin." Jin saw the guy before him suspiciously eyeing him. "I know this sounds weird since he had attacked you but please believe in me... He is not that kind of guy. Something is wrong with him."

"How are you so sure? You may have been deceived like everyone else."

"No, I know him since he was a child. He was such a sweet boy. He couldn't even hurt an insect. He sure had some trust issues and jealousy but that didn't drive him crazy enough to try to kill a person. We were such good friends but he had changed for the past few weeks. He always spoke about some king and how he wanted to take over the world.... As if he had joined a cult." Jin held his hand, "Please Jungkook-ssi, don't misunderstand him. Someone is using him to play the villain. Please save him from their clutches."

Seokjin spoke the exact words Jungkook had been thinking. He just wasn't sure if he was correct. As far as he knew Jimin, the boy could be a pain in the ass to him, but he was a good friend to other classmates. He was much more approachable than him and really had a charming personality. Maybe that alien was controlling his mind.

Jungkook suddenly felt guilty for hurting him. Jimin didn't deserve that treatment. "I'll try my best to save him. Don't worry. He will be back to normal in no time." He patted the older's shoulder. "Can I get some help from you?"

"Anytime."

"Okei. I'll reach out when the time comes." Justin beamed and ran away some distance before taking off into the air. He had regained some of his energy during the conversation.

Jin's concert had me crying. He did so freaking well!! I love him very much.

I feel sorry for him sometimes. They have been so worried to say the fans about their Military enlistment. They are afraid we might not love them after 2 years... but those 7 idiots dont know that we are into bangtanshit for life 😩💜😩.

We will be standing on the same road he had left us. Our hearts will still contain the same amount of love for them... just some of us might a get a bit maturer but that too in a good way.

Don't worry tannies! We will be right here for you!!

💜💜💜💜

#apobangpo

JUSTIN SNAPS

*Hoseok buying birthday gift for Jimin*

Jh: Do you know what Jimin needs?

SG: A punch in face with some heights and a small  brain having atleast 3G speed.

Jh: Thank you for being so helpful. May god give you some conscience.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
38.3K 1K 51
Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin is childhood friend.Both of them have superpower and bad past.They then ran into another superpower user Jeon Jungkook an...
The Wrong person snowman0708

Любовные романы

45.4K 2.2K 28
This story starts when the mafia king kidnapped a wrong person lee yn. After that incident , they encountered eachother again and again. Will they...
423K 35.4K 162
•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST!!!!! Published: 17/03/20 Word count: 100,000+ Chapter count: 135