Part of the Pack •Teen Wolf•

By queenwithissues

Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A norm... More

1.1 wolf moon
1.3 pack mentality
1.4 magic bullet
1.5 the tell
1.6 Heart monitor
1.7 Night school
1.8 Lunatic

1.2 second chance at first line

389 25 2
By queenwithissues

"I mean it, you just stood in front her. She didn't even flinch or cry. She was completely calm," Stiles says as him and Scott walk into the school.

"She hasn't talked to me since," Scott says with a sigh.

Stiles nudges his shoulder and nods to his sister that is talking with Lydia who goes over the bandage on her arm.

"I did that?" Scott asks with a frown.

"Yep," Stiles says padding his shoulder.

Maddy goes through her day until she's by her locker at the end of the day. "Maddy, can we talk?" Scott asks.

"You have lacrosse. And you have to make it up with Allison," she smiles grabbing her jacket.

"Stiles told me what happened," he says.

"Fu-it's okay. It was on accident. You had no control," she sighs looking at him.

"Why didn't you run? Why did you just look at me?" He asks.

She turns to him. "Because I will never be scared of you," she smiles putting her hand on his cheek.

He smiles grabbing her hand. "You're amazing," he says.

"You're one of the last people to figure that out," she smiles.

Stiles walks over and puts his arm around his sisters shoulder. "We all good here?" He asks with a smile.

"We're fine. Scott was just about to go to Allison," she smiles at Scott letting go of his hand.

He nods before walking away from them. "You okay?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she lies making Scott stop for a seconds before he continues to walk away.

"McCall, my grandmother moves faster than that!" Coach yells while Maddy sits down on the bench next Stiles.

"This isn't gonna end well is it?" Maddy asks Stiles gaining his attention.

"Where were you?" He asks with a frown.

"Not here," she smiles at him.

"McCalls gonna do it again. McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach yells making Maddy look up just in time to see Scott knock Jackson down with full force.

Maddy runs to Scott who is on the floor with his hands over his helmet. Even with her heels on she's faster than Stiles and pulls his helmet off grabbing his face.

"You okay?" She asks worried.

"It's happening. I can't control it. Maddy, it's happening," he lets out a low growl as his eyes start glowing.

"Shit, we need to get him out of here," Stiles says putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Grab him," she says picking up his helmet and stick before running after Stiles and Scott to the locker room.

"Get away from me," Scott growls as Maddy walks in after making sure no one is in the hallway.

Stiles pulls her away as she looks at Scott. Scott looks at her before shifting and jumping on the lockers. Stiles pulls her behind him trying to get her away from Scott.

A loud bang is heard as she bumps hard with her back into the fire extinguisher causing her to let out a painful scream.

Stiles turns to her before grabbing the extinguisher and letting it go on Scott. He pulls her out of the room while her hand is carefully lays on her lower back.

"Stiles, Maddy. What happened?" Scott asks inside the locker room.

Stiles starts taking off his gloves throwing them on the ground while they walk into the room. "You tried to kill us," Stiles sighs while Maddy's eyes start to tear up because of the pain in her lower back.

"Maddy?" Scott says looking at her.

"I'll see you guys later," she smiles forcing away her tears before she walks out.

Maddy goes to the bus station instead of the jeep. She takes the bus to the hospital where she goes to see Melissa. "Maddy? What's wrong?" She asks.

Maddy looks at Melissa before she starts crying. Melissa frowns pulling the girl into a hug. Melissa is Scott's mother, she is also a mother figure to the Stilinski twins and a person Maddy goes to when she needs girl advice.

Right now, Maddy is sat on a bed with her bordeaux red shirt lifted while Melissa examines her back. "It's certainly bruised, not broken but in the half hour it took you to get here it has already started setting," Melissa says as she grabs something to put on it.

"What is that?" Maddy asks looking at the cream.

"Cooling cream," Melissa says with a reassuring smile.

Maddy nods letting Melissa put it on her lower back. "My shift will end in an hour. I'll drop you off on my way home," Melissa smiles before walking out.

Maddy nods again and Melissa closes the door letting Maddy alone. She looks at the bandage that keeps her shirt from rubbing off the cream on her back. She pulls down her shirt and takes a book out of her school bag.

She leaves the hospital with Melissa who drops her off at home. Noah Stilinski walks into the hallway and looks at his daughter. "So, Stiles had no ideas where you were. Neither did Scott. Or Lydia. Or Isaac," he says crossing his arms.

"I was with Melissa," she says walking up the stairs.

"Well. What did you do with Melissa?" He asks.

"Talked about sex and drugs, dad," she smiles sarcastically.

He shakes his head walking away to the kitchen. "Did you eat dinner?" He asks.

"Did you catch the killer of your Jane doe?" She asks with a bored undertone.

"Maddy!" He yells.

"Dad! I'm not a criminal! And you're off duty! Stop interrogating me!" She yells back before slamming her door.

Noah closes his eye shaking his head with a sigh. Sometimes he wishes his wife was there with them. He spins his wedding ring looking down at it before smiling softly. "God, I miss you," he whispers.

The next day during class Maddy's reading again. "Mister McCall, you are not even close to solving your problem," the voice of the teacher wakes her up from her concentration.

"Tell me about it," he whispers before walking back to his seat in front of Maddy.

After class Maddy stands by her locker when Lydia and Allison walk over. "Maddy, what are they doing?" Lydia asks looking at Scott and Stiles.

Maddy follows her eyes and looks at the boys. "It's Scott and Stiles, do you really think they need a reason to be total idiots?" Maddy asks turning to her.

"No," Lydia smiles shaking her head with a soft laugh.

"I'll see you later, Lyds," Maddy smiles before she walks to the boys.

"Curfew because of the body," Scott says looking up at Maddy while Stiles puts his arm over his sister's shoulders.

"Unbelievable, dad's out looking for a rabid animal while the jerk who actually killed the girl is just hanging around," Stiles complains while Maddy catches up on Stiles making Scott eavesdrop on their dad.

"I don't know, maybe it was someone or something else who killed her," Maddy shrugs at them.

"You can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek," Scott says looking at the twins.

"I can do something," Stiles says looking at Maddy who frowns at him.

"Like what?" Scott asks with a confused frown.

"Like find the other half of the body," stiles says before dragging Maddy away from Scott.

"Are you kidding?" Scott asks but he doesn't get an answer as the twins disappear.

Stiles opens the garage door and sneaks inside with Scott following him. "Where's Maddy?" Scott asks.

"In her room. Probably reading," stiles shrugs.

"Shouldn't she be sleeping?" Scott asks with a frown.

"She can't. She reads until she falls asleep. Sometimes she cleans too. Can hear her often move around in her bedroom," stiles sighs.

"And she also has extremely good hearing at night," Maddy smiles in the doorway.

"Hey," Scott says looking up at her.

"Hey," she smiles walking into the garage.

Her curls are up in a lose bun on her head with small curls framing her face. Her makeup has been removed while her lips are glossy as always and her skin is flawless.

Scott looks at her body, she's wearing an oak yellow sweatshirt that match her eyes and black sweatpants with bunny slippers. "You look good," he smiles.

"Thanks," she says with a soft smile.

"What are you doing up? Thought you went to bed hours ago," Stiles says with his hands on his hips.

"Can't sleep," she sighs.

He looks at Scott who shakes his head. "You want to come with us?" Stiles asks her making Scott sigh.

"What are we gonna do?" She asks with a frown.

"Dig up a body," he smiles grabbing two shovels.

"No, thanks. But good luck though," she smiles at them before walking off.

Maddy's stands under the shower, her back is completely purple and blue with some black spots too. She has her hand on the wall while she feels the area around the bruise.

She groans in pain stopping her hand before she stops with a sigh. She lets out a sniff and wipes her nose. She pushes off the wall to continue her shower. When she gets out she dries off and gets dressed. She starts doing her hair before drying it with a dryer.

She takes out her makeup but stops looking at herself in the mirror. Her yellowy / green with light brown eyes are dark with circles off sleep deprivation around them. Her skin is paler then it normally is and her pink glossy lips have started to get dry and lose their color.

She grabs her makeup and starts putting it on until she stands in front of the mirror after finishing. She stops while still closing the glossy lipgloss and looks at herself. The makeup does a good thing hiding the dark bags and the paleness of her skin, but the exhaustion in her eyes is staring back at her like it's looking into her soul.

"Madelyn! Lets go!" Sheriff Stilinski yells downstairs.

She puts her makeup away and walks into her room where she looks at herself in the mirror again. She puts on her heels before walking to the stairs while putting on her jacket.

"Alright! Lets go, dad!" She smiles walking into the kitchen.

He nods going with her to his car. Maddy sits looking out the window looking at everything outside. When they get to the school, Maddy goes to Lydia.

Maddy watches the game but eventually gives up as Scott doesn't get any balls and Stiles stays seated on the bench. Isaac is not there so Maddy decides to go back into the school.

She walks around the empty school with her hands in her pockets and her headphones in. She goes to Coach's office and sits on his desk.

She looks at her phone until there's a knock on the door. She looks up at Jackson who stands in the doorway. "It's you," she sighs getting off the table.

"Yeah, just me," he says walking in.

"What do you want?" She asks with a frown.

"I need a new stick, your boyfriend broke mine," he sighs bitterly holding up a broken stick.

"He's not my boyfriend anymore," she says smiling about the broken stick.

"To bad. You guys fit perfectly together. The outcast and the sick girl," he says grabbing his extra stick.

"Just like the depressed populair girl and the closeted gay?" She asks.

Jackson turns around and grabs her throat pushing her into the wall. "I am not gay," he whispers in her ear.

"Yes, Jackson. You are. You just haven't figured it out yet," she whispers in his.

He pushes her into the wall again making her whimper out in pain with her eyes closed. She smirks at him and he lets go of her before walking off. "Bitch," he mumbles.

Maddy puts her hand over het throat before walking out of the room. She walks out of the school and onto the field angry. "Madelyn?" Sheriff asks as she walks past him and Melissa.

"She's gonna do something," Melissa says.

"I gotta stop her," he says before rushing after his daughter.

He picks her up making her scream out angry. "Put me down! I'm gonna hit him! I'm gonna kill him!" She yells hitting his hands.

"No! You gotta calm down!" He yells over her screams.

"Put me down! Put me down! I hate him! He deserves it! He deserves me beating the shit out of him! Put me down! Put me down! Now!" She yells trying to her lose from his grip around her waist.

Sheriff pulls her away and takes her to the school. "What happened?" He asks as she tries to walk past him but he blocks her way.

She stops to look at him. "Don't worry, I'm sure you have a murder case on your plate or something more important than your kids," she says with tears in her eyes before walking away.

"Madelyn?" Sheriff call out after her but she walks away into the boys lockerroom to wait for her brother.

She stops hearing voices and walks towards the showers. She stops seeing Scott kissing Allison, her tears start spilling and her breath gets cut in her throat.

Scott pulls back only to look at his ex-girlfriend who holds her phone in her hand while her mascara gets smeared because of her tears. "Really?" She asks him with a frown.

"Lyn..." he starts trying to walk over to her.

"Don't call me that!" She yells heartbroken before walking out of the locker room.

"Maddy?" Stiles asks as she rushes past him.

She shakes her head while she keeps walking. "Don't," she says looking at Scott who runs out of the locker room.

"Dude, what did you this time?" Stiles asks his best friend.

"I kissed Allison," Scott says softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 8.6K 86
teen wolf characters x y/n - BOYS scott , stiles , derek , liam , theo , isaac , jackson , brett , jordan - GIRLS lydia , allison malia , kira cora ...
52.7K 1.4K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...
305K 6.5K 48
" I know people are temporary... ..but can you be permanent?" Stiles-a boy who's sarcastic Olivia-a girl who's also sarcastic as hell an...
65.2K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...