The princess and the juvenile

De Pimp_Skittles01

Mais

The Princess And The Juvenile
Chapter 2: Another Chance?!
Chapter 3: Breakdown
Chapter 4: OMW
Chapter 4: My Nibletts!!!
Food Fight
Duncan L. Nelson
Courtney N. Smith
Esmerelda F. Gordon
Good Morning To You....
Time of Our Lives
Eli T. Jacobs & Arlie T. Jacobs
The Twins
Mara J. Pickett
Owen B. William
Trent X. Alexander
Arlie T. Jacobs Jr.
Emma Alexander
The Morning After
Author's Note
Sex Scenes
Emotional
A Flick of The Past

Courtney N. Smith

446 11 2
De Pimp_Skittles01

Courtney has also changed over the years. She has loosened up, shockingly. After Total Drama Island, her and Scott had a thing, but they broke up because she wouldn't give him any.

Courtney had an terrifying childhood. She went through things kids shouldn't have to go through.

Her family was perfect until her younger sister, Chasty died at the age of 6 from a sickness. Her mother was so depressed she started doing drugs. Her father tried but couldn't take care of her mother. He and her older brother left them. Left her all alone with a druggie.

Her life got better at the age of 14. That's when she started working and getting her own money.

She worked for everything she had. Her boss and work mates helped out with school and other things all girls go through.

Courtney life was boring until she met Duncan. Now that's she has him back in her life, she is not going to let him go so easily.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.9K 160 24
5 years after the last episode of All-Stars, Courtney has managed to get her dream job, her friends love her and it seems that a boy is in love with...
677 71 13
" The Rebels " have been proved innocent and can return back to their lives, but bandleader and singer Duncan can now proceed with a personal matter...
20.8K 569 11
Duncan Nelson, a former contestant on Total Drama, is just living everyday out while at the same time trying to figure out what exactly is missing fr...
Temptations De DUNCNEY-PERIODT

Mistério / Suspense

21.4K 515 26
Duncan is married to Courtney both happy. But will the marriage still remain happy when a new girl works at Duncan's job? Will Duncan still want to b...