Chapter 4: OMW

Duncan's POV

She left me all alone in this mess. She left about 5 minutes ago. I always thought Courtney was a ride or die type of girl, I guess not. I don't know what to do. I feel like dieing, but at the same time I don't. I feel unloved ,I just need somebody. I grab my phone and texted Esmerelda.
Devil D: Can you come over I need somebody!

*Click*

I looked at the door and saw Courtney sticking out her tongue and flipping off the press. I silently chuckled cause she looked so cute.

*Click*

She slammed the doors in there face and walked over to me with a few  Walmart* bags.

She looked at me and smiled.

"You really think I would have left you in a time like this"

She sat next to me and put the bags on the couch next to her. She pulled out a first aid kit, TMNT Bandaids, Rubbing
alcohol, and a Mucho Mango Arizona* and a Blue Jolly Rancher Soda. That's my fave drink and blue is my fave color .
"You didn't have to get all this I'll be fine"

She put her finger on my lips gently, Indicating that I need to shut up.

She took a cotton ball out and put some alcohol on it and rubbed it on one of my cuts. I whinced in pain but then got use to it. She did it for all of them. She put TMNT Bandaids on all the cuts but two. The one on my chest and one on my arm, they were deep too. She went in the first aid kit and took out needle and thred.

"The fuck you doing with that" I yelled
Yess a nigga afraid of needles, shit that stuff hurt badder then a bitch.

Courtney's POV

"Is Juvie afraid of needles" I teased

"No I ain't afraid of nothing"

"Okay then, lay back"

He hesitated then laid back, I got up and got all the bags and put them on the floor.

Duncan's POV

When Courtney got up I just stared at her. I didn't get to really get a view of her because I was so out of it. She looked beautiful she had on a pair of black leather leggings,a mint green sher tank top, she had white pearl earrings and 3 little gold ears (she got 4 earrings going up) with a necklace that says Beauty in cursve. Her hair down and it touched the back of her shoulders. He noticed something that he didn't see earlier she has light blue highlights and her hair was now black in the dark and brown in the sun.

He was amazed by her beauty.

Courtney's POV

He was just staring at me.

"Do I look ugly?!" I said unsurely

"You look like a goddess"

I blushed but no time for flirting he was bleeding out.

I sat on his abs in like the straddle position. Yass I said abs he had it going on he had an 8 pack I think,the 'V' line, and he had big muscles but not too big.

He moved a little to get comfortable

"I'd thought you wanted to go slow" he smirked

"We are,I'm just stitching you up, lil nasty!"

We laughed

I started to stitch him up.

Duncan's POV
This shit was hurting like a bitch. I was finna cry.....again. You can't cry in front of a girl twice in a row.
15 Stitches later.....
She was finally done.
"Damn that hurt!" I rubbed my arm and chest. She slapped my hands away.

"No touch and don't be exercising or anything to break the stitches."
Since I couldn't touch my self I started touching her thighs. Those things were THICK and she was still sitting on me in the straddle position.
"STOOOOPPPP" she whined

"NOOOOOO" I whined
She giggled
*Beep Beep *
Esmerelda: Omw!!!
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!