"Your scent" Taekook ff

By taekook_231

Truebloodalpha wanting his mate, omega being scared for his life yet they ended up being mates. Will alpha's... More

0.
1. Begin
2. First meeting
3. Let me
4. Friend
5. Not giving up
6. Chance
7. Beta?
8. Sickness
9. Calmness
10. Rut
11. Omega
12. Past & accept
13. Hapiness
14. Closer
15. Excursion
16. First kiss
17. Another trueblood
18. Flower shop
19. School project
20. Heat
21. Online classes
23. Comfort
24. Gguk & Moon
25. I can top too
26. New start
27. New start 2
28. News
29. Your scent

22. Problems?

6.9K 256 4
By taekook_231

__________

Months passed way too fast and end of college was closer and closer.

Only two more weeks and Taehyung will graduate just like Jungkook and their other friends.

If you are thinking what is Taehyung doing right now well he is currently very frustrated because he can't finish his last school's project.

They got theme for their project that they have 1 month to make and then sumbit to their teacher.

Everyone has different theme so there is no cheating in creating projects.

Taehyung sighs as he looks at his project over and over again, not knowing how to finish it.

He need only one more sentence and it will be done.

He pouts and leans his head against desk, hiding his face with his hands.

"Hey Tae! What's wrong?" Sudden voice from behind Taehyung asks and it made him to sit up properly and looks at owner of the voice.

"Haoo~~." Taehyung whines.

"What's wrong?" Minghao asks as he sits down in front of Taehyung, on the other side of table.

"I can't finish this project. I need only one more sentence but I don't know what, how, when nor why to write, I lost idea. I don't know what am I supposed to do, I have only 3 more days for that." Taehyung says.

"First, calm down. There are still 3 more days so you have time. Second, how much long are you here in library?" Minghao asks.

"I came here at 7am. Why?" Taehyung asks.

"Because now it's 5pm. You spent so much time here, that's why you can't focus." Minghao says.

"Oh God, I didn't even realised that time flaw so fast. I better go home, appa and dad are waiting for me. Oh no, Jungkook! Where is Jungkook? I promised to meet with him after I'm done with this but I forgot to call him." Taehyung says all in one go then tries to catch his breath.

"Tae, calm down. Jungkook and Mingyu are waiting in front of school. I came here to pick you up." Minghao says.

Taehyung let out little "oh" then fastly grabbed his things and put in his bag.

"Let's go, Jungkook is probably already angry on me." Taehyung says.

"Yeah, as if that is possible. He was never angry on you and I don't think he will ever be." Minghao says.

"Maybe you are right but still he has totally right to be angry on me for not giving him attention. I was so busy with this stupid project." Taehyung says and pouts as he and Minghao walks out of classroom.

Few minutes later, Taehyung sees his mate talking with Mingyu about God knows what.

"Koo~." Taehyung calls him.

Jungkook looks at direction of voice, already knowing that is his mate.

As soon as their eyes meet, smile forms on their lips as Jungkook opens his arms for Taehyung.

Taehyung literally runs towards Jungkook and hugs him tightly, hiding his face into his mate's chest as Jungkook somehow managed to hug Taehyung back due to things that his mate is carrying with himself.

"Hey pup, I missed you." Jungkook says as he snuggles his face against Taehyung's neck.

"I missed you too, I'm sorry for not calling you. I didn't even realised what time is it and this stupid project is frustrating me so much Koo. I'm so tired of this." Taehyung says as he looks up at Jungkook who is lovingly looking at him while caressing his soft and cute chubby cheeks.

"It's okay pup, calm down sweetheart. You need to take rest my love, this much stress isn't good for your health baby." Jungkook says as he places kiss against Taehyung's lips.

"Wanna go from here." Taehyung says as they pulls away from each other lips.

Jungkook nods then looks at Mingyu and Minghao.

"We better go now, I will see you some other day so we can continue our conversation. We need to find solution about it soon otherwise it might be problem in near future." Jungkook says, worry showing all over his face which made Taehyung and Minghao confused.

"Gyu, what's happening?" Minghao asks.

"Koo, is everything alright? Did something happened?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook and Mingyu both sighs, they better tell them otherwise there will be problem between them and of course our lovely alphas don't want to hide anything from their mates.

"Our people saw some rogues around our pack. We don't know who they are but they are definitely not something good. Also, wolfs that were out for hunting found some wolf trap around our pack. We need to find solution about that as soon as possible." Mingyu says.

"Oh God." Minghao says.

"Kookie, nothing will not happen to our pack, right?" Taehyung asks.

"Never baby, I will not let something happen to our pack nor you. We will solve this, don't worry. Now let's go to my apartment, you need rest." Jungkook says then they bids goodbye with Gyuhao before leaving from there.

__________

At Jungkook's apartment

Taehyung yawns as he stretches his body after standing up from the couch.

He looks behind himself, seeing Jungkook still sleeping.

Taehyung bends down and kisses Jungkook's cheek softly before leaving to toilet to yk, to do natural things.

Few minutes later, he walks back in the living room and finds Jungkook waking up.

"Pup?" Jungkook says as he sits up and looks around for his mate.

Smile makes way to his face when Taehyung stood in front of him.

"I'm here." Taehyung says.

Jungkook pulls him on his lap and wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Are you feeling better?" Jungkook asks, his hands caressing Taehyung's waist.

"Hm, my body still feels sore. I think I need warm bath." Taehyung says.

"What about jacuzzi?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung smiles and nods his head then leans down and connects their lips.

Jungkook smiles as he kisses his mate back, pouring all love into that small but so meaningful kiss.

"Let's go then." Taehyung says as they broke kiss.

Kook nods then stands up with Tae in his arms.

Taehyung giggles as Jungkook unbottons his shirt and pushes it down his shoulder, placing mouth open kisses on his skin.

Taehyung leans his body against Jungkook as Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"So pretty." Jungkook whispers.

"Koo, let's go in already. You can continue this later. Come on bun." Taehyung says.

Jungkook nods then they took off their other clothes, leaving them fully naked.

Jungkook licks his lips as he looks at Taehyung's plump big ass as he steps into jacuzzi.

"Koo, are you coming in or not?" Taehyung asks.

"Yes, yes." Jungkook answers and gets into jacuzzi too.

They both sits down but Jungkook doesn't like the light distance between them so he spread his legs and pulls Taehyung between his legs, making Taehyung's back to land on his hard chest.

"This is much better." Jungkook says.

Taehyung shakes his head, feeling Jungkook's arms wrapping around his waist and soon enough he felt his mate's lips against his neck and under his ear.

"Koo~." Taehyung says, almost in moan due to Jungkook's softly sucking under his ear down to his neck and shoulder.

"After we graduate, you will have ceremony of becoming head alpha of this pack, right?" Taehyung asks as he plays with Jungkook's fingers under water.

"Mhm, yeah and you will become luna of this pack." Jungkook says, pecking Taehyung's cheek.

"Mhm." Taehyung says.

Jungkook notices that something is off.

"Pup, is everything alright?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung sighs then turns a little around so he could look at Jungkook.

Jungkook rests his hand on Taehyung's thighs when Taehyung places his legs over Jungkook's.

"Something is bothering me." Taehyung says.

"What is bothering my beautiful mate?" Jungkook says as he caresses his love's thighs.

"What if I will not be perfect luna for this pack?? What if I do something wrong?? What if I'm not the right person for this?? I don't want to dissapoint anyone Kookie." Taehyung says, looking down at his lap.

"Pup look at me baby." Jungkook says.

Taehyung slowly looks up at him, his eyes a little bit teary.

Jungkook smiles and wipes away tears that was about to fall down then leans in and kisses Taehyung's forehead, cheeks, chin, nose and lastly pecked his lips for few times, making Taehyung to giggle.

"Baby, if someone deserves to be next luna of this pack than that is you. Love, you are so lovely and kind, you are so perfect, you will be amazing luna. And don't forget that I will always be by your side. You will never walk alone." Jungkook says.

Taehyung smiles as happy tears falls down his cheeks.

"Thank you Kookie, your words calmed me down." Taehyung says and pecks Jungkook's lips.

"That's my pretty baby, never think bad about yourself. You are perfect the way you are." Jungkook says.

Taehyung nods then moves around and straddles Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook rests his hands against Taehyung's hips while Taehyung has his arms wrapped around his lover's neck.

"I love you so much my alpha, thank you for not giving up on me." Taehyung says and giggles.

"I love you so much more my precious omega." Jungkook says and smiles.

They both leans in and connects their lips together.

Lips brushing gently against each other on the first few moments but soon kiss became harder, needier, more nasty and filled with lust.

Jungkook's hands slips down and he grabs Taehyung's ass between his palms, squeezing it a bit harshly, earning low moan from Tae.

"Mhmm, Koo~~. I want you so bad. Right here! Right now!" Taehyung says as he looks at Jungkook with lust filled eyes.

Jungkook smirks then leans in and attaches his lips against Taehyung's neck, sucking and biting on his skin, creating multiple purple and red marks, basically making an art.

"Koo~~." Taehyung moans, feeling Jungkook's hands all over his body, his lips against his neck, his shoulders and his chest.

"That's not my name pup." Jungkook says, slapping Taehyung's ass which made him to move forward and brushes against Jungkook's dick.

"Fuck!" Jungkook curses under his breath.

"Mmhm, alpha~~ you're so hard my alpha, my precious big trueblood alpha." Taehyung moans against Jungkook's ear, earning groan from his mate.

"Fuck baby, you are making me crazy. I'm so in love with you." Jungkook says.

Taehyung smiles then leanes in and crashes their lips together into hot kiss.

Their tongues touches in process and it made them needy for each other even more.

"Alpha~~ make love to me. Make love to your omega." Taehyung says and who is Jungkook to say no to his precious omega.

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.3K 16
Where a full blood Alpha is mated with half blood Omega. Lets see if the cold hearted alpha will bring heaven to her or just be another demon in her...
38K 1.4K 16
TAEKOOK X YOONMIN FF CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT MPREG jimin and taehyungs life changes upside down when two alphas who they don't know claim them as...
439K 22.2K 41
Will the strongest true blood Alpha and the strongest omega can have a perfect match? cover credits to the unbelievable editor: @Aisyvk__
224K 18.3K 42
"You're never 'an' alpha, you're always 'the' alpha!" All Jungkook sees, all Jungkook hears - tear down an alpha you see as an equal, bring down a tr...