SURVIVOR - The Parody

By Luv4_Ava

(CREEPYPASTA/MH x READER ?PARODY?) It's 2019, your a teenager looking for an exciting summer with your Best F... More

BEGINNING : Someone got in
• LeTs PlAy A gAmE •
• Why'd you wake me up puto •
• Am I dreaming rn? •
•Walk in the Woods•
•Making you beautiful•
• The Hell Am I On •
•Death wish.•
• RUN BITCH RUN •
•kill him•
•Somethings in the air•
•Wth•
•The mark•
•Hanging out 🥲•
•Polka dotted man. pt1•
• polka dotted man pt.2 •
• Uno Madness •
• The game •
• welcome to the internet by bo Burnham starts playing •
• don't play pacman kids •
• The fuck are you doing •
- Reborn To The Unkown -
//Music n shit//
//Spider//
//Crayons and Paper//
//Text fic madnesssssssssssssss//
//Even more madneessss//
//Tf r dinos//
//Slenderdics facial//
// Children Scare Me //
// Queen Figurine //
// Haunted //
// Swimming in The Cold //
// The Goods //
// what is that //
// Hewo! I'm Y/N! //
// Pasta Games (Off brand of Hunger Games)
Tim can we get McDonald's ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
// Twitter is no //
// Strike Out //
// Me cheese grill //
// ✨CHRISTMAS/ HANUKKUH SPECIALS 🎄//
// yo yo yo gimme yo green //
// ✨ NEW YEARS SPECIAL 🎇 //
// Sick For Me //
- I Actually Have a Purpose??? -
- Fourth Wall -
- Not So Slay -
- Bro, This is My Mission -
- Blood of The Tiger -
- I Don't Wanna Do This No More, Master -
// Is That Like a Wattpad Thing?//
// Bon, Appetite ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠° //
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ A/N (plz view for info)
<3 VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL <3
// Murder On Sesame Street //
// Dat Phat Ahh //
// Creepypasta Reunion //
// The Basement //
E N D I N G S (⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞
1# - H a p p y P i l l s
2# - H e l l o A n d G o o d b y e
informative murder p8rn (A/N)

// 💀 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 🎃 //

160 5 2
By Luv4_Ava

HALLOWEEN NIGHT....

Narrators POV

Y/n sat at the kitchen table, fiddling with the shiny blade of they're pocket knife as the moons gaze creeped in through the window.

They were so bored, on Halloween! It didn't even cross they're mind for the party that the others were preparing in the next room, people weren't they're kinda thing...but blood and guts wern't either.

"Mmm.." they groaned, letting their head rest on the marble kitchen table.

"Eh! There they are!" A jolly voice called out, Y/n glanced over to the entry way where the monochrome clown and the small girl were standing. Except, it was Annabelle and Jigsaw.

"Yes, here I am." Y/n huffed, pushing themselves off of the chair and walked over to the two.
"Y/n! Where's your outfit?!" Sally gasped, furrowing her eyebrows as she searched Y/n's usual attire they wore for work.

"It's on...My usual self isn't scary enough hm? Run around town with my ugly ass and it'll do." Y/n chuckled, patting Sally's head before picking her up and into they're arms.

Sally wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck, twirling the teens hair around her inex finger.

"Oh don't say that Y/n, we have to get you ready for the party! I heard there will be some adult drinks as well after the children head to bed..." Jack whispered the last part, grabbing Y/n's  hand and led the two out to the hallway.

"When does the party start?" Y/n asked, to which Sally quickly replied; " in about an hour." Sally chirped, bouncing in Y/n's arms of pure excitement.

Nothing had been so...joyful for the residents of the manner since the last holloween, a night they could be themselves.

"Y/n! You didn't fuckin dress up! You should be a zombie to my cheerleader!" A feminine voice called out from one of the rooms, the trip stopped as Y/n peered into the teenage girls room.

"Oh I'm fine...I'll probably just be..." Y/n gave out a nervous chuckle, shrugging they're shoulders.
"Really Y/n? I better see some blood on your face for the party otherwise your ass is mine!" Nina joked, her smile stretched as she went back to doing her makeup in the mirror.

"Hehe...yeah." y/n smiled, letting Jack drag them and Sally with him down the hallway away from Nina.

"Where's everybody? This is like a first time thing for me...so?" Y/n asked, looking up to Jack as they finally reached the wooden staircase. "Getting ready ofcourse!" Jack grinned, giving Y/n a toothy smile.

They walked more, Sally didn't weigh anything which was good for Y/n.

"Ah! Jane should have something for you!" Jack suddenly passed, turning and  pushed Jane's door in, revealing the  woman and her wife. They sat on the bed, Jane behind Mary as she did her lovers hair.

"Oh! Jack what have I told you about bursting in my room!" Jane scowled, glaring at Jack through her mask. "Sh...Honey, it's okay." Marry calmed her wife, patting her bare shoulder. "Yeah." Jane huffed, seeming more relaxed.

"What do you three need?" Jane asked, observing the trio.

"Y/n needs a costume! They forgot...I assume about the party." Sally filled in the void, jumping out of Y/n's arms and slipped over to Jane and Marry. "Hm..Y/n what were you thinking of going as?" Jane pushed herself off of the bed, her blue overalls  had no wrinkles.

It looked like Jane and Marry were going as Chucky and Tiffany.

"Myself." Y/n stated, taking a step backwards.

Jack rested his claw like hands on Y/n's shoulders to stop them from escaping a costume, Being behind the teen made them feel vulnerable with such a threatening creature being them.

"Okay, Well I can't help then." Jane chuckled, earning a sigh from Sally as the three once again walked out and back to the hallway.

"So...How about I just go for a quick Ya know and the blood will be perfect!" Y/n clapped their hands, stepping away from the two. "Okay..." Sally sighed, looking up to the monster besides her that now had his eyes narrowed on the teen.

His smile stayed threatening, sending chills down Y/n's spine.

"Good luck." Jack simply stated, picking up Sally into his hands and turned to the staircase. Y/n watched them walk down, away and into the main living room.

"Aw fuck." Y/n huffed, clenching they're fists.

Time skip~

They ran and ran, the music in they're ears so loud as the rhythm of the music and the sound of their boots thumping against the cement grew in sync.

A smile on their bloody lips, the blade thirsty for the crimson waters. The roads were blocked off with masked children and wild teens,  the scream mask on Y/n's face blended in with the others.

"Stupid mortals." Y/n would laugh, saying the usual trick or treat before stabbing the victims clean.

Soon, they grew tired and began entering homes for more wealthy treats.

The victim sat in his living room, a wealthy man with a bottle of liquor while a horror series played on the big screen. Y/n creeped behind the couch, gripping the knife so tight they're gloved knuckles turned white.

They bit down on their tongue, "Sycho killer" had began to play loud in their cordless headphones.

"Sycho killer for sure." Y/n whispered, springing up and over the tan couch, raising the blade above they're head and brought it down into the mans stomach. He let out a blood curdling gurgle, pushing the teen off of himself.

Y/n quickly got to they're feet, the music began to play over the mans speakers in his Lounge.

"Ha, good song choice." The man let out a airy laugh, gripping his stomach as Blood soaked out of his grey clothe and onto the white rug below him.

"Yeah pal, Must be pretty nice for last song request." Y/n sighed, twirling the knife playfully in-between they're fingers. "So...you going to finish me or just?" His drunken mind couldn't comprehend a lot, but he started humming to the new song; "Thriller" that would soon silence his screams for the neighbors.

"I wanna play." The teen smiled underneath the mask, now moist from the red substance.

The mans eyes widened, thinking he would have a easy death was now way gone.

"Oh shit." He whispered, taking a step back as he clenched the beer bottle in his hands. "Oh shit for sure buddy!" Y/n chirped, flinging a vase at the man.

"Must be a thriller of a night!" Y/n chuckled to themselves, earning a whimper from the man.
"Please not the dad jokes."

"How the tables have turned." Y/n sighed, sprinting towards the man, grabbing a good chunk of his black hair and tugged his head towards they're thirsty blade.

Disgusting gurgles followed.

Y/n let the man slide to the ground, standing over the man, the killer earned something more sour than a treat.

Guilt, but the power! Ah yes, one thing all killers look for.

Y/n quickly found an open window, sliding out of it they hurried to the streets once more and walked among the groups of teens and girls who showed to much skin. But who cared? It was a night for fun and blood!

The more the killer walked, the more paranoid they felt.

"I want my shit" began to play on their headphones, making a smile grow on they're masked face.  "Father J was on some freaky shit." Y/n chuckled, man always brought up the most random shit and still sounded good.

They kept they're hands in they're pockets, walking along with the beat of the song.

"Faygo sounds good right now." The teen muttered, passing by a cenex. "Fuck it." They smirked, shoving they're knife into their back pocket and headed to the gas station.

No cars in the parking lot, kinda weird.

When they went to open the gas station door, they heard some whispers and cusses. They raised they're eyebrow, entering the store only to come face to face with a pistol.

"Damn, didn't know I'd be see'n this shit tonight." The teen chuckled, raising their hands. "You know what? Can I just get my fuckin faygo and maybe a pack of Marlboro's?" The teen sighed, a mountain dew was chucked at them, exploding besides the killer due to the other masked man chucking it at the near wall.

"The fuck is this shit? A mountain dew? I said Faygo dumbass!" The killer shouted, grabbing the wrist of the man only making him pull the trigger.

BANG

"Ah! Look at the damn mess bro!" Y/n shouted, looking behind themselves and at the cashier. The man had a bullet hole in his chest, his eyes wide with shock while blood splattered over the far wall.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice called out from the far isle, a curtain killer.

"Toby the fuck is yo ass doing here?" Y/n asked, walking over to the masked boy. The others removed they're masks, revealing Jeff, BEN and E.J.

"Oh of course your the one to have a damn pistol!" Y/n scoffed, Jeff sliding the gun into his back pocket. The teen removed they're scream mask, making the smiling killers eyes go wider than known.

"Can we get going? I wanna crash the party." BEN sighed, stuffing his sweatshirt with a bag of Doritos. "Yeah, I agree with Green bean for once."
Y/n yawned, sliding the mask back down to cover they're smile.

In secret, their heart was pacing like a race dog with the possibility of a bullet being lodged into their skull.

Timeskip~

"Woohoo!" The four shouted, the masked creature stayed silent with excitement as they speeded down the highway on their way back to the manner.

"If I knew your guys's Halloweens were like this I would've gone crazy a long time ago." Y/n muttered, pressing harder down on the gass peddle. Jeff chugged his bottle of Jack Daniels in the passenger seat as the three others sat in the back jamming out to the music.

ICP was fucking perfect for Halloween.

"In my room" was blasting, the five and even E.J began singing to the lyrics.

Red and blue lights flashed behind them, making the driver groan. But a sudden thought came to their drunk mind, a smile grew.

They suddenly turned, swerving onto the next lane on the opposite side of the police car earning a loud screech from the old van. "DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! I DO ADORE YOU!" Y/n screamed, pressing so hard on the petal as their grip on the steering wheel tightened making their knuckles turn white.

"Y/n, this isn't safe." Eyeless Jack spoke loud, but quiet. "JACK IF YOU HAVEN'T MET ME, ME, MYSELF AIN'T SAFE! I SHOULD BE IN A FUCKING MENTAL HOSPITAL!" Y/n laughed, turning onto the gravel driveway that led into the woods. The others began to laugh, Jeff laughed the loudest with his crazy ass.

The police car gave up, stopping about five miles into the Slenderman's forest and quit the chase as the group of killers laughed at them while they speeded away up the gravel road.

Through the blasting music, they could still hear the music that boomed from the Slenderman manner.

The Slenderman was gone on a business trip down south, atleast that's what I was told.

"Atleast we didn't crash the car." Toby chuckled, all sounded insane with their laughs as they poured out of the van and to the manner.

The lights shined out of the mansions windows, you could even say the ground vibrated with such energy.

"This...will be fun." Jeff burped, leaning on Y/n depending for them to keep him steady while they entered through the large open doors.

There were several people in the living room, but most were in the backyard where the swimming pool was located. Judge Angels sat on the couch as a Priest with Bloody painter, which was dressed up as a bloody Bob Ross which earned a high five from Y/n as they and their group of wasted killers passed by.

Puppeteer sat on the stairs with lost silver, as his usual self.

Exiting under the staircase and out to the large backyard where the pool and garden was located, a large stage was placed in the middle while so many killers surrounded the stage. Some played games in the pool, alcoholic dares by the deck where Tim and Brian sat with simple beverages.

"You guys, imma...go shoot my shot with clockwork." Toby slurred, eyeing Natalie that stood in a group with Nina and Jane along with Kage, and ofcourse with Marry by the stage.

Y/n wondered who was singing, playing the music.

"I thought Nat was a lesbian...I mean, if you wanna get clocked in the fuckin face go ahead."
Y/n sighed, watching the Ticking man wobble over to the woman. "Dumbass." BEN snickered, grabbing Jeff's and Y/n's arms.

"Let's go, Have hella fun on the stage."

They walked, once they arrived they realized it was a corpse as the DJ? "I learned to manipulate bodies, so my pal took my place for the night." BEN pushed the body out of the way, cracking his knuckles.

He picked up the mic, handing it to the teen.

"Get their attention, we wanna party don't we?" BEN smirked, glancing up at Jeff who was eyeing Jane below us. He bit down on his tongue, clenching and unclenching his fists.

"*Cough* Hello?" Y/n called into the mic, earning a couple glances from the crowd. "HELLO? WHO THE FUCK HERE WANNA PARTY?!" Y/n spoke into the mic, catching the others attention.

They all responded with "WE DO!" making Y/n smile.

BEN began to do his magic, the lights began to flicker as the music went louder and more...vibrant. Y/n stepped foreword and let their legs hang off of the end of the stage, looking over the crowd of killers.

They all had, Genuine smiles as they danced among eachother.

Y/n began to hum to the new song that played "Get Low", a casual song that bouncers always played at parties.

The stars shined bright that night, along side the full moon that glowed red.

A smile grew under the teens mask, their heart pounded of pure happiness that hadn't been felt for so long.

Suddenly, they were dragged off by unknown hands. "C'mon baby! Dance with us!" Ninas drunken breath radiated on their face, others surrounded them as they began to dance and sing together. Some lyrics were slurred, but it was still hella funny.

Toby and Natalie were dancing together, Jane was fucking grinding on Marry making Y/n's eyes widen at the others reckless behavior. They had never seen the killers act soo....normal.

Their hand was grabbed from behind them, being met with Tim and Brian's smiles.

"Don't get into trouble, have fun kid." Tim smiled, hugging Y/n while his drunk and fuzzy emotions took over, as Brian patted Y/n's shoulder for who knows why. "The fuck? Who said you guys could leave?!" Toby called from a view people over, dragging the two older men into the circle of killers.

"Money Trees" began to play, others began to chant to the song.

They all danced, singing and cheering together.

You had  fun, and there was still more fun to come.

A skunk like fume creeped into Y/n's nose, suddenly a tap came to their shoulder making them turn around to the person. L.J  stood there with a blunt in his claw like hand while his eyes were tinted red, trying to give it to the wasted teen. "I'm to fucked up...oh my Lord...Nina gave it to me!" Jack exclaimed, making Nina gasp.

"No~ you just had to losen up and have fun silly!" She slurred, grabbing the blunt out of Jack's hand and put it up to Y/n's lips. "Inhale hon, have fun." The drunkest teen  inhaled, and their face grew red with emotion.

Y/n soon found their way out of the crowd, and to the pool table where a cup of beer pong was being played.

Rake had even joined the party, someone poured some vodka into a dog dish and the skinny creature sat there Infront of it drinking away making Y/n snort at the sight.

Jeff, Kage and Jack played against Puppeteer and Judge Angels along with Sonic.Exe at the table Infront of the pool.

Damn did the pool look so cool.

"What's up people's." Y/n smiled under the mask, walking up to the table, watching Jeff aim for the red cup at the end of the table where J.A and BP hung close to eachother with drunken expressions.

"Hey, You pretty mortal." E.J slurred, smiling, his mask was crooked revealing his mouth filled with monstrous teeth. He reached out and grabbed the killer by their arm, bringing them to his chest.

Y/n's eyebrows furrowed as color filled their cheeks, they couldn't figure out if it was the pot or beer that made them feel that way.

"Oh! Eyeless is get'n flirty!" Judge Angels winked at Y/n, her smile grew as her dark eyes focused on the red cup in her hands.

"Ha ha, Jackie you feeling okay?" Y/n questioned, looking up to the man creature. "Perfect, I feel alive." He gushed, hugging the younger killer.

"Y/n you wanna join? Kage just fuckin ditched us and I don't wanna waste twenty bucks." Jeff called from besides Y/n and the eyeless man, earning a hum in agreement from Y/n. Jeff handed the white plastic ball to Y/n as Jack hugged their arm, mumbling how he was tired.

"Fuck yes!" Y/n cheered, the ball had landed on Sonic.exe's side earning a playful huff from the creature. He tossed the ball to Helen before chugging the cup, now Y/n had became a whole teddy bear to the eyeless man.

By then, everyone had grown to messes.

Some had even passed out on the couches near the pool, others decided to go as groups killing.

Y/n on the other hand, went to put the man creature to bed for the night in the manner.

The next morning...

Your POV

"Aw fuck." I grabbed my head as I sat up in what I thought was my bed but turned out to be the couch in the small living room that was located upstairs, looking around the  room, shit was destroyed.

...

"Your lips are so...pretty..." A demonic voice whispered.

...

My eyes widened as I slapped my other hand over my mouth, blush coated my face.

I quickly pushed myself off of the couch and ran out of the room to the staircase, looking at the clock on the painted black wall it was already two in the afternoon.

The boss would be back soon and no one was awake yet.

Jumping down two stairs at a time, I turned the corner and to the large backdoor, running outside. The small stage was gone, more like torn down as some still slept on the couches by the pool;

Jane and Marry in one anothers arms.

Coming out of thought, I looked around once more only to see someone in a tree in the far distance. It looked like BEN, but by the time I got there it was only Jeff.

With a fucking body over his, using it as a damn blanket.

I poked him with a stick I found on the ground, my head still pounded.

"Ugh...oh...I got you food." Jeff yawned, pushing the lifeless corpse off of himself and held out a clump of bloody meat.

A heart.

"Jeff the fuck?! Where is everyone...the proxies?!" I asked, I couldn't have the boss home while his manner was destroyed. "We have to clean up!" I exclaimed as I watched Jeff lay back down on the branch, covering his eyes with his arm.

"Whatchu talking about? Offender always cleans up after parties...he already got the house and backyard cleaned." Jeff groaned, pointing over to the house. Turning around, sure enough through the trees I could see the garden spotless of any evidence of our holloween party.

"Thank god." I huffed, falling to my knees, leaning against the bark of the tree.

The body layed a bit away, but my drunken mind had to many other issues as Jeff's arm fell limply from his tired body letting his hand hit me in the face.

...

That was one helluva Halloween.

_________________________________________

definitely didn't copy this from my other book because I forgot Abt this chapter 🤧

Yes I'm up right now watching "Misfits" and writing this scuffed chapter.

🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
594K 8.1K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...
1K 19 39
Currently rewriting this story (all the old chapters are still available but remember I wrote them when I was like 14 so they suck💜) You witness som...
21.4K 587 56
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ~ This is truly a lost book, a book where anything comes to mind. It's a book where the fog sets...