"Your scent" Taekook ff

By taekook_231

Truebloodalpha wanting his mate, omega being scared for his life yet they ended up being mates. Will alpha's... More

0.
1. Begin
2. First meeting
3. Let me
4. Friend
5. Not giving up
6. Chance
7. Beta?
8. Sickness
9. Calmness
10. Rut
11. Omega
12. Past & accept
13. Hapiness
14. Closer
15. Excursion
16. First kiss
17. Another trueblood
19. School project
20. Heat
21. Online classes
22. Problems?
23. Comfort
24. Gguk & Moon
25. I can top too
26. New start
27. New start 2
28. News
29. Your scent

18. Flower shop

7.5K 314 6
By taekook_231

__________

Taehyung giggles and smiles to himself as he is sitting on his bed, looking down at his lap well at photos that he took with Jungkook few days ago on their first official date.

Just as promised, Jungkook took Taehyung on beautiful and romantic date to centre of town where they visited many places.

Taehyung was amazed at how much beautiful everything looks and now he can't wait to go there again since now he isn't scared anymore.

"If I am born a thousand times, I will fall in love with you every time." Taehyung remembers Jungkook whispering to him that words during the movie that they watched.

It made him blush so much and he is sure that Jungkook is going to say that sentence again but when, he don't know.

He bites his lips when he remembers how Jungkook backhugged him when they were walking towards karaoke bar then he pinned him against the wall and kissed him ever so passionately.

It gave butterflies to both of them and indeed, that day was the best day for both of them.

"I can't wait Monday to see you again Koo. You said that you are busy this weekend so there is no way that I will see you." Taehyung mumbles to himself as pout made way on his lips.

Sudden knock on the door scares Taehyung but he sighs in relief when he sees his appa Jin walking into room.

"Hey appa, do you need something?" Taehyung asks as he places photos under his pillow, not really wanting his appa to see them.

"I wondered if you want to go with me to our flower shop. You can help me there, of course not talking with customers if you don't want." Jin says.

"Of course appa, I am anyway bored and don't have anything to do for whole day so it will be good if I go with you." Taehyung says.

"Are you not seeing Jungkook today?" Jin asks.

"Sadly no, he is busy this weekend." Taehyung says.

"Well, then let's hurry up to the flower shop so that we take your boredness away." Jin says.

Taehyung giggles as he rushes towards bathroom, going to take quick shower.

"I will wait for you downstairs!!" Jin yells.

"Alright appa!! I will be quick!!" Taehyung yells back.

Jin walks out of room as Taehyung starts showering.

Not even 10 minutes later, Taehyung was ready.

"I can only hope to maybe see you today." Taehyung thought as he rushes downstairs.

__________

15 minutes later, Taehyung was in awe when he saw how flower shop of his appa looks alike.

"Woahh, appa this is amazing." Taehyung says as he looks around, seeing a lot of different flowers.

"I'm glad you like it, I hope you will like to work here as well." Jin says.

"Of course I will. I should have come here earlier. It's really so beautiful." Taehyung says.

"Aii, it's okay Tae. You are here now so that's also great. Now, will you help me plant the flowers?" Jin asks.

"Yes, yes!! Which flower tho??" Taehyung asks, being happy and excited.

"Ever heard about Tiger flower?" Jin asks.

"Of course I did appa, also it's Jungkook's birth flower." Taehyung says and smiles.

"Of course that you connects it with Jungkook." Jin says and smirks when he sees his son started blushing madly.

"Appaaaaa!" Taehyung whines cutely.

"Okey, okey, come on. We have work to do." Jin says as he walks forward.

Taehyung giggles and follows after him.

Jin explains to him what to do and of course Taehyung cutely whines to him because he already knows how and what to do.

__________

After few hours of work, Taehyung was getting tired but that didn't stopped him from helping to customers and to his appa of course.

"Appa, I'm done with this one." Taehyung says as he approaches to his appa who was talking with one of customer.

"Okey Tae. Can you please go there and help to that lady there?" Jin says.

"Yeah, sure." Taehyung says then walks towards woman.

"Hello, how can I help you?" Taehyung asks and his heart almost stops beating when woman, alpha turns around and looks at him.

"L-luna." Taehyung says and bows in front of her.

"Oh honey, don't bow to me. Come on, look up." Luna says.

Taehyung looks up at her and softly smiles.

"How can I help you Luna?" Taehyung says.

"I need some new flower in my garden, maybe some flowers which are blue." Luna says.

"I know the right flower for you Luna. It's in storeroom, I will go and bring it here." Taehyung says.

"Okey dear, I will look around a bit in meantime." Luna says and smiles.

"Alright, will be back soon." Taehyung says then rushes towards storeroom.

Not even three minutes later, Taehyung is back with flowers.

"Okey, I am here. I hope you will like it." Taehyung says, not looking up as he was making sure that flowers don't fall down from his hands.

"Pup?" Sudden voice takes his attention.

Taehyung looks up and blush immediately makes way on his cheeks as soon as he made eye contact with his mate.

"Hey Kookie." Taehyung says as he smiles shyly.

Jungkook smiles and steps closer then leans down and places kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

"Ohh, you're here." Luna says as she walks to them.

"Mom, you met my mate already?" Jungkook asks.

"Huh? Your mate? Who's your mate honey?" Luna asks.

"Mom, this is Taehyung, my mate." Jungkook says as he looks at his mate with love filled eyes while Taehyung blushed.

"Omo, he's your mate. I didn't know that. Honey, put that flowers here and let me hug you." Luna says while Taehyung was confused.

Jungkook smiles and takes flowers from his mate, placing it on the side while his mom hugged Taehyung tightly.

"I'm so glad that it's you." Luna says then pulls away.

Taehyung smiles shyly and just then he realises that he had some dirt on his clothes, even on his face too.

"Uff, I'm sorry that you saw me like this while I am all covered in dirt." Taehyung says as he looks down.

"Pup, you shouldn't care about that. You're still pretty in my eyes." Jungkook says as he pulls his mate closer.

"Don't worry about that sweetheart, it just shows how much of hardworking person you are." Luna says.

"Thank you." Taehyung says and smiles.

Jungkook smiles at his mate and leans down once again to place kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

"You're so cute." Jungkook says.

"Alright kids, I will take this flowers and go to pay for it to your appa and you two can talk." Luna says then leaves couple alone.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asks as he looks up at Jungkook who was already looking at him with smile on his face.

"Mom called me to help her with flowers and I'm glad that she did because now I met you here as well." Jungkook says as he pulls Taehyung closer by his waist.

"Kookie, customers are here, don't do that." Taehyung says as he smiles shyly.

"I'm not doing anything wrong pup." Jungkook says and smiles.

"Come with me." Taehyung says as he grabs Jungkook's hand and drags him with himself.

They walks pass Jin and Luna who smiled but then smirks at them which made Taehyung shy.

Taehyung takes Jungkook into storeroom where customers are not allowed.

"Okey, now we are alone, well until my appa don't walks in here, of course." Taehyung says.

"Hmm, it will be enough time for now." Jungkook says and pulls Taehyung closer to himself once again.

Taehyung giggles as Jungkook leans down and connects their lips together, both sighing in relief as they felt each other lips.

Jungkook's arms wraps tightly around Taehyung's waist while Taehyung's arms wraps around Jungkook's neck, both holding each other close to themselves.

After few more moments, Taehyung breaks kiss and looks at Jungkook.

"I missed you." Taehyung says.

Jungkook leans down once again and kisses Taehyung again but this time for short kiss.

"I missed you too." Jungkook says.

"I thought I will not see you today since you said that you are busy but seems like luck is on my side this time." Taehyung says and giggles.

"You know that I would visit you on the night, right?" Jungkook asks as he moves hair from Taehyung face, placing it under his ear.

"Hmm, you would probably do that yeah." Taehyung says.

"What were you doing today?" Jungkook asks.

"Hm, well I was bored at home firstly then appa asked me if I want to go with him here and it was good idea since I'm having really good time here and plus that I met you also." Taehyung says.

"What about you? How was your day?" Taehyung asks.

"Uff, it was tiring day. I had a lot of papers to do and I still have to do some papers. It would be easier if you are there because you takes my tiredness away." Jungkook says as he snuggles his face against Taehyung's neck.

"I wish I can go with you but I need to help to my appa." Taehyung says.

"Taehyung!! We are done for today!! I have some work at home!! Are you coming with me??" Jin yells.

"Perfect time, let's go, you're coming with me." Jungkook says and smiles.

They walks to Jin and Jungkook's mom who smiles at them.

"Appa, I will go with Jungkook." Taehyung says and blushes.

"Alright, be careful and don't be late to come home." Jin says and smiles.

"Alright appa." Taehyung says.

"Let's go then boys. Jungkook you carry this flowers while I talk with my beautiful son-in-law." Luna says.

"Yes mom!" Jungkook says as he carries flowers in his arms.

Luna grabs Taehyung's hand as they walks in front of Jungkook.

"So, when you comes with Jungkook to visit our house, I will show you photoalbum with Jungkook's pictures when he was baby and then later on." Luna says.

"Yes, yes, that would be great." Taehyung says.

"Mom!!! You can't show that to him!!" Jungkook whines behind them.

"Why not Kookie? I'm sure you were cute just like you are now." Taehyung says and giggles.

"Don't worry Tae I will definitely show you photos of him and he will be sitted right next to you when you sees photos." Luna says and giggles together with Taehyung when Jungkook started whining again.

__________

Hello everyone! I'm super late.... I'm so sorry, I literally forgot to post here.

I hope you forgive me...

Have a great day/night 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 348 15
Jk ~ i won't accept you as my alpha! All alphas are just full of lust ! Leave me ... Tae ~ believe me my love, you are my mate .. will i hurt my own...
300K 20.5K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...
554K 16.6K 36
Where omega Taehyung is the mate of Jungkook. But Jungkook cheats on Taehyung with Jimin. Jungkook doesn't want Taehyung as his mate. Taehyung is hea...