MAFIA | TAEKOOK FF

By taekook_mama

[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite y... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (M)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 15

2.2K 155 36
By taekook_mama

Taehyung walked into his house after work Monday evening and subconsciously looked around to maybe see a sexy mafia boss sitting on his couch but just like the last two days no one was there.

He sighed in disappointment.

'He was totally not expecting the younger' that is totally what he kept telling himself even when he went to stock his house for the very first time with cookable items. Changed the password of his door to the old one the younger knew.

Yeah, he had a tiny hope the younger would honor his invite. That would have proved the word of that midget wrong but it seems he was very far from the truth.

He freshened up and hopped into bed. There is a lot going on right now and seeing Jungkook was an escape from it all.

And that was how he slept off with the younger in mind.

***

Taehyung flipped through some work files he brought home by 1am because he couldn't sleep. He adjusted his reading glasses, with one leg crossed over the other boredly went through the work paper when he heard his door bell.

His heart skipping a beat immediately at who might be at the door quickly unwrapped his folded legs and stood up to open the door.

He opened the door after confirming from the doorcam who it was and there was the most expected man in all his glory, Jacket hanging over his shoulder, few buttons open showing off...

"Hi" Jungkook greeted with a smile. One of those that looked genuine and melts Taehyung's heart. "Hope the invite is still open" the younger added

"Didn't know you knew how to use a bell" Taehyung commented trying to contain his surprised or happy expression. Stepping aside for the younger to come in.

"Oh, You didn't change the lock? Cute"

Taehyung ignored the question now noticing that was an obvious indication he was waiting for his arrival. Locking the door and turning around almost bumping into Jungkook who was facing him. He took a step back as Jungkook took a towards him.

"I believe, this is the door" The younger started dropping his jacket on the floor taking another step after another until taehyung was trapped between the door and him"The door, you planned to press me against" he added pressing one hand on the door beside the older's head, bring his face close so his face was just a few inch apart.

"How did you envision it, my legs wrapped around your torso or pressed against my chest with your arms holding them up? Taking me here and now till my legs won't work anymore?" Jungkook added with a small smile playing on his lips.

There current position was cute. Jungkook was a dominant man, a beautiful one at that, anyone would be weak in the knees at their current position but the detective even though their height were just a tinny different still dominated the mafia boss.

He didn't say a word but just intensely stared back at the younger, probably envisioning the same scene that has replayed in his head over and over again all through the weekend.

He moved off the door, Jungkook tried to take a step back to give the other space but taehyung held him back by the waist to keep their body pressed together.

Just as he was about to press their lips together and flip their positions, a phone started ringing loudly waking the detective from his pleasant dream.

[°_°]

The young boss was working on his system as Jimin read his schedule and updated the assignments he gave out. There is no reason why it has to be read out when the older will still have to remind him a few minutes to each appointment.

"The CEO's conference will be holding tomorrow night, just a reminder" Jimin read

"Do I need to be there in person?" Jungkook asked trying to avoid as many outings as possible

"Yes." The older informed and continued to read out the other information until Jungkook halted in his work looking up at him suddenly.

"Read that again."

"Your project team has a proposal for a new..."

"No, read the report before that"

"Hu-uh" Jimin confused scanning through the report to find the one his boss was asking for..

"The one about detective Kim"

"Oh, the transfer you instructed has been approved?" The older repeated the report

"Transfer?" Jungkook asked with a frown

"You instructed us to work his transfer when he was working on your case and giving our men trouble. It took a bit of time but we got..."

"Cancel that." He instructed going back to his work

"W-what?"

"Did I stutter? Revoke the transfer immediately"

"But, that would be a lot of trouble and money..."

"I don't care, Jimin." He closed the topic going back to his work.

Jimin looks at the younger for a long second but sighs before walking out of the room. It took a lot of time, money and connection to get the detective transfer to be processed because it seems that his transfer to Busan was intentional and all that trouble only for that brat to reject it.

<°°>

It was in the middle of the day, the younger still hadn't stepped out of his office and was neck deep in papers. He definitely hates the legal paperwork more than the illegal shits.

He heard a knock but before he could answer the door was open and in came the last person he wanted to see today.

"What are you doing here" he asked irritated

"How is it said?" Jin asked in a thinking a gesture "If Muhammad refuses to go to the mountain, the mountain will go to Muhammad"

"What do you want? If you didn't notice, I'm busy and don't have time to get my brains picked by you today"

"I haven't seen you in weeks, we both know how important it is, plus the reports received from my source you ain't having sex as frequent meaning you haven't been sleeping well"

"By your source you mean Park. Y'all should get your nose out of my sex life"

"You know it isn't your sex life we are interested in but your health. Having sex is the best way to get a good sleep unless you wish to return to medication again but we know those had their side effects"

"It's fine, I am sleeping just fine"

"Just fine means at least 5hours sleep"

"Gosh! Please can we do this another time, I'm seriously busy" Jungkook sighed heavily

"Sadly I'm here to stay. There is no getting rid of me till I get to do my job completely" jin shrugged completely taking advantage of his older brother's privilege.

They are not blood related but his parents worked for Jungkook's father and were the ones who helped guide the younger into taking over his father's business. Jin is a doctor, a psychologist and Jungkook's personal therapist. Actually he employed himself since his profession gives him the excuse to help the younger go through his trauma he refuses to acknowledge.

"But I'm busy right now" Jungkook groaned at the older's stubbornness

"The quicker you attend to me, the faster I get out of your hair" the older advised finally taking a seat opposite the younger at the office desk.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" He dropped everything he was doing focusing on the older. The faster he deals with him the faster he gets rid of him

"Great!" Jin smiled widely "Sleeping hours lately?"

"I don't know, I mostly wake up in the middle of the night. Maybe two or three hours"

"That's really bad, kook"

"Don't call me that" Jungkook snarled and Jin ignored him.

"Still having nightmares?" Jin asked already jolting things down

"Yes"

"I assume with the new information of the Kim's Order it has been frequent" He asked and Jungkook nodded "Anything new in those dreams"

"Nothing out of the ordinary....." He responded with his thoughts trailing to the details of the dream and 'Chum' came to mind. "But still can't get where the voice and the person that called me 'chum' comes from" Jungkook explained not really putting effort into giving more details.

"I told you these dreams are reoccurring because there is a blocked out part which might be really important"

"We tried unlocking it and you very well know how it ended. I don't think we should dig into it. There is a reason why it's forgotten" Jungkook's countered trying to close that part of the topic

Jin sighed not expecting anything different "So why ain't you having as much frequent sex? Or isn't it working again? Should we go back to the prescription?"

"Not those medicine please"

"We have to get you something, not having proper sleep and the consistent nightmares will damage your brain cells. Having sex used to give you up to 5hours of sleep and no room for nightmares though I'm happy to hear that you cut down on multi bedmates but if it isn't working anymore then we have to result in medication again"

Jungkook ignored him.

Jin only snorted at the rude behavior before speaking up again "That is only part of why I am here. I hear you are attending the CEO gathering tomorrow. If it's possible to not go I will advise you not to go"

Jungkook looked up at him in question.

"Call it instinct. Don't go if you can avoid it and I will get you a new prescription to help you sleep" he added standing up to walk out of the office not before taking an expensive whiskey from the younger's office bar.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and returned to work.

Thinking about it. He really regrets not accepting the detective's offer to spend last weekend with him. It was so cute how he offered.

If things go well tomorrow he should have a bit of free time. Maybe he should ask the detective if the offer still stands.

At that thought he brought out his phone temporarily leaving his work to look for the contact that has been sitting pretty on his phone for a while now.

When the name popped up, an unconscious smile appeared on Jungkook's face as he decided to send a text instead of calling.

____________________

A filler chapter. Sorry for the wait.

The next chapter should be up shortly

See you next chapter.

I purple you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
353K 10.3K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
128K 6.4K 50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- "What if, Taehyung, you become my sanctuary? With you, happiness feels wi...
329K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...