AFFLICTION

By kethzu

***** Dark Romance "I'll inflict every bit of pain in you. You saw what's being loved by me was like. It's t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1 ~ [The Past Is Indelible]
2 ~ [The Fears I'm Hiding]
3 ~ [He is back!]
4 ~ [Before It's Late]
5 ~ [Will Everything Be Fine?]
6 ~ [Happier Than Before?]
7 ~ [Those Grey Eyes]
8 ~ [Soon Mine!]
9 ~ [Real or Surreal?]
10 ~ [Not Hallucination]
11 ~ [Don't Come Near]
12 ~ [Not So Sobber?]
13 ~ [Rescue Me]
14 ~ [Still Alive?]
15 ~ [The Same Fear]
16 ~ [Mystifying Question]
17 ~ [Endure More]
18 ~ [The Devil Himself]
19 ~ [His Real Self]
20 ~ [A Thing Called Love]
21 ~ [Helpless And Impotent]
22 ~ [Terrified Of The Demon]
23 ~ [Fuel To His Fire]
24 ~ [His Dominance]
25 ~ [Scared Of The Fate]
26 ~ [Why Him Again?]
27 ~ [That Devilish Grin]
28 ~ [Peace In My Agony?]
29 ~ [Love Means Destruction]
30 ~ [Intensified Gaze]
31 ~ [Superficial Love]
32 ~ [Blemish My Day]
33 ~ [Trepidation In Your Eyes]
34 ~ [Sereneness of Heart]
35 ~ [Simmer Down]
36 ~ [Only If I Knew]
37 ~ [Losing My Sanity]
38 ~ [Demolish And Wreck Her]
39 ~ [He Feels Poisonous]
40 ~ [Never Letting You Go]
41 ~ [Agitation Flamed My Soul]
42 ~ [A Very Catastrophic Portion]
43 ~ [Frantic With Petrification]
44 ~ [Unexpected And Anticipated]
45 ~ [Can I Ever Hate Him?]
46 ~ [What's Weakening Me?]
47 ~ [Hangover Owing To Him]
48 ~ [Haunting My Nights]
49 ~ [Ache Throbbled me]
50 ~ [Encaged In Nightmare]
51 ~ [Is it Palatable?]
52 ~ [Left With Heartache]
53 ~ [To My Misfortune]
54 ~ [Drunk And Dazed]
55 ~ [I Want Her Back]
56 ~ [I Can't Lose You]
57 ~ [Despise, Loathe and Hatred]
58 ~ [The Ominous Feeling]
59 ~ [I'm Sealed His]
60 ~ [A Perfect Facade]
61 ~ [My Perfect Hell]
62 ~ [Portrayal of New Disaster]
63 ~ [A Dark Yet Mysterious One]
64 ~ [Words Lie, Eyes Don't]
65 ~ [Distant Yet So Close]
66 ~ [Unravel My Emotions]
67 ~ [Heartfelt Infatuation]
68 ~ [Your Lies]
69 ~ [Love Is You]
70 ~ [Remorse And Pain]
71 ~ [Beginning or End]
73 ~ [This Love]
74 ~ [Did I Lose Her?]
75 ~ [This Can't Be Him!]
76 ~ [A Grave Sin]
77 ~ [Make Me Bleed]
78 ~ [Hurts So Bad]
79 ~ [Till my last breath]
80 ~ [Love Is Affliction]
Epilogue

72 ~ [Say You Love Me]

2.7K 92 27
By kethzu

AZEZAL POV

She remained stunned in her position at the unexpected proffering. Her face is like she has been completely knocked out. Her eyes still wide open, staring at the gun resting on the table for some moment and then lifted up towards me with that questioning horrified glance.

"Don't worry, you can take your time. Let's have dinner first then you can give your answer." I took her hand in mine, placing a gentle kiss right above her wedding ring made of our birthstones. Her mouth couldn't form a word as I guided her to her seat and took the seat opposite to her. Her eyes glimpsed at the gun sitting on the table between us again.

"So what do you want to eat? I'll cook myself." She lifted her eyes to look at me and I smiled when her eyes hanged onto mine. "Maybe It might be the last time I'll get the chance to cook for you but still its our first dinner in our honeymoon."

Her eyes remained stilled at mine, sparkling with the fairy lights, but she didn't speak a word.

I couldn't stay the fuck away from her when she is staring at me like this. Her gaze has some kind of electromagnetic force which pulls me so hard and it's harder to resist.

"You're so beautiful, Leera." Feelings poured out of me as I tried my best to refrain myself from laying my hands on her right now. The silence persisted and her neutral null expression on her face stayed right on place.

An archaic smile formed my lips disguising the agony and torture I'm mentally suffering watching her like this. "All I want to do is stare at you before I take my last breath but I know your stomach must be growling in hunger so tell me fast what do you want to eat?"

She didn't respond, only stared at my face like a statue who can't move. "Alright. I'll just make something you like. Wait until I finish my cooking. It won't take long." Getting up I went to her side and kissed her forehead to which she didn't give any reaction. Then I went to the small open kitchen that too in the roof which gave a proper view of the table and her from the countertop.

She kept staring at me at a distant with a down hearted face, so much emotions hiding behind those honey brown orbs which shone brighter than anything else in this whole world for me. Removing my blazer, I wore the cooking apron.

The entire time I cooked and flipped the cooked food in a skillet pan, her eyes were settled on me, inert and motionless. I can clearly see her fisted hands, resting on her lap. But her eyes and face softened than before and the thing that didn't go unnoticed was they held warmness watching me.

After almost 20 minutes I was done with my cooking. I plated the food and beautifully decorated our plates with some spaghetti, seared scallops and surf turf steak.

Taking the plates I took steps towards the table. She was still rooted to her place as I placed the plates on the table. The pleasant and delicious smell of cooked food mixed with the air.

Removing the apron, I massaged my palms together and took my seat opposite to hers. Her eyes took the sight of the delicious smelling food set infront of her.
"You didn't tell me what you wanted to eat. So I cooked your favourite spaghetti along with seared scallops and surf turf steak."

A waiter came and served the dish I ordered extra and left. "And this is the most famous dish of greece named Baked Mausakka which isn't cooked by me cause I never tried making this. But you must try this."

A weak smile showed up in her face as her eyes glistened and lowered down instantly. She lifted a fork and moving it on the plate, she silently shoved a mouth full of spaghetti and closed her eyes as she chewed the food inside her mouth. Taking her time she tasted everything I cooked. I was hopelessly smiling and my heart filled with gratification watching her savouring my handmade food with delight.

"How is it?" I asked her as she swallowed the food inside her mouth. "Delicious. Mouth-watering delicious." She replied as her mouth stretched up in a small smile and then her gaze dropped as soon as I saw a tear fell down her cheek which she wiped away immediately. My chest clenched with indescribable pain. But still I silently nodded and filled our glasses with champagne. Lifting my glass, I took a sip and watched her again finding her staring at me now.

"Won't you eat?" Her voice low. "I would love to stare at you rather than wasting my last few minutes eating." Her fingers detached from the spoon and her spoon fell on the plate making a small sound. She remained silent for a while and then spoke, "How are you so certain that it's gonna be No."

"Last night said it all. You don't want to live with me and I can't force you to stay." I leaned back on the chair trying to read her mind and emotions through her face.

"So that's why you left me with the only option for which I must say yes?"

I got up and pocketed my hands as a rueful grin plastered on my face. "I had no other way." I strode across the table and halted infront of her as she looked up at me. I drew her to me, pulling her by her hand and wrapped my hands around her waist, firmly in place. "Cause I can't leave you, tesoro"

She paled and her forehead lightly creased. "I can't let you go if I stay alive. I can never." My thumb caressed her back lightly, "But I want you to choose what your heart decides and I want to give it to you even if it takes away my life."

She didn't reply as her eyes hanged down. Cupping her face I made her look at me, "What are you so afraid of? If it was yes then you could have said it very easily. That means it's still a no." I forced a smile, hiding everything I'm battling inside.

"Are you afraid of holding the gun and putting a bullet inside my head cause you will get blood on your hand? Or are you afraid of getting the blame? Don't worry about that. Not a single person can touch you even after my death. I already made sure of it. You won't go through any accusation or anything. And if you want I can make it easier. I can shot myself for you."

"Shutup Azezal." She squeezed her eyes shut in frustration and fury evident in her wrecking voice.

I took her hand which was fisting the side of her dress and placed it on my head "You'll stay here until I take my last breath, until I lose all of my senses." Her glossy eyes jolted open, she's fighting back tears.

Then I put her hand on my chest right above my heart, where her name is engraved on my chest. "You'll stay here even if I die tonight and for eternity cause you can't escape from here even if you try your hardest." A tear slipped down her eye as she peered up at me from her hand resting on my chest.

Her hand climbed up swiftly, pushing through my hair as she pulled me down by my collar at the same time. Then abruptly her lips slammed onto mine and this one gesture held immense vehemence that said a lot more than words could spell.

She kissed me and sobbed against my lips at the same time. "I hate you for this Azezal, I hate you for making me feel this." She said against my lips, still kissing me while I stand here blank, staring at her. My heart finally got a new life and I got a new reason to breath. I smiled and kissed her back holding her in place.

Her lips trailed down to my neck as a few upper buttons of my shirt were open. She laid soft wet kisses there and her tears caressed my skin.
"That means am I dying tonight?" I smirked and got a hit on my chest in response as she bit onto her lip stopping her action. "Shutup." And I regretted disturbing her in between her action.

"I love you." I said to her.

"Then stop being such a jerk, Aze." Her eyes still watery but her face softened. "I'm sorry, darling." I gave her a peck on the lips.

As soon as my lips left hers I was dragged down by my collar and her lips crashed onto mine again with passion and urgency. Her hands roamed around my shirt. I didn't want to lose my control here before but I can't help it anymore.

I lifted her and placed her on the table making space. We kissed like we have been starving for this for days. But it wasn't enough. Our kiss is a pure aggression of who can win over who. We both were panting for air but our lips still so close refusing to part away, I smirked as I said against her lips, "So you want to give me a good farewell huh?"

She didn't respond rather her hands clasped my face and she kissed me again muting me into silence as if she can't get enough of me just like I can't get enough of her. Her tears are caressing my face but she didn't stop kissing me. My hand grasped her bosom and a light whimper escaped her lip against mine. Fuck.

I came down to her ear level and whispered sensuality, "All I can think about is ripping this dress off of you." At this her breathing pace accelerated.

Lifting her dress, I got between her thighs kissing her neck and her intoxicating lavender scent is a pure drug. Her one hand roamed along my hair and other gripped my biceps.

My hand trailed up her legs in an alluring motion and then stopped between her thighs as I kissed her cleavage and her head feel back. "It seems like you forgot to wear an underwear tonight." I stated, staring at her with a grin on my face to see her reaction.

"I never intended to wear it tonight." Her reply was like she's dazed and her eyes soft as she observed me. She sucked in a breath when i stroked her there with my platinum ring.

"Tell me you want me." Her face displeased feeling the lack of my touch when I stopped my action.

"I'm waiting." She bit unto her lower lip and then gave a small innocent nod like a naive kid who wants her chocolate. "I, I want you Aze. I want you inside me." Then I saw that one drop of tear slip off her eye and my heart clenched so hard I couldn't breath.

I placed her hand on my erection, "Can you feel what you are doing to me?" Her fingertips light and warm as I felt her soft caress there and then it was gone the next second as if she's too scared to touch me. But that mere second. Fuck.

Her eyes took in my every action as I opened my zipper and pulled out my cock which was already leaking precum. She gulped down a lump of air seeing my erection. Her eyes naive and alluring. Lifting her dress, I pulled her by her hip and shoved my way inside her in one swift motion. A whimper came out of her lip and she clenched my biceps as the painful pleasure took place inside her. Her every breath audible to me.

I drew out and slammed inside her again. "Eyes open. I want you to see how I fuck you so hard that all that exists in your head is me." Her moist eyes open as she watched me doing the perfect sin to her. I lifted her dress higher to her waist level so that she can see and fix that inside her sweet head how my shaft is owning her.

I thrusted inside her wet, soft cunt so hard this time that an obscene, erotic noise was audicle which sexually aroused her more and she clenched tighter around me. "Aze-" she moaned out my name and then it was all I desired to hear every single second of my life. Her eyes zeroed at my cock pulling out and dispearing inside her with every thrust as she bit her lip and watched with amusement.

When she became comfortable with my length and pace she is a mess with pleasure and titillation. "Fuck, that's good." It feels so fucking good inside her that I want to stay here till I die.

She didn't last longer as she reached her high and the orgasm hit her sensually. I came right after her, filling her insides with my seeds. It was short and not at all enough for me.

I pulled out of her and wiped off with tissues and then zipped up my pants. After shoving the gun inside my holster, I cleaned her up and composed her while she's still in a mess of pleasure, her breathing is abnormal. Then I picked her on my arms and took her purse with me. She kept staring at me breathing through her mouth as I got inside the elevator with her on my arms.

"This is not enough for me. I want it in my way." I said analysing the questioning stare she was giving me. She remained silent perceiving my words as her fingers played and fidgeted with my shirt button lightheartedly.

The driver who was waiting outside opened the car door for us. Placing her inside, I got inside after her. "Drive." I commanded the driver stiffly and he intinitated the engine instantly, starting driving.

A saw her peaking out of the window and watching the outside scenario while hugging her arms as if she is cold. My hands refusing to stay away from her, pulled her to me. She abruptly looked up at me as I hugged her in my chest. My eyes scanned her tear stricken face and red spread her cheeks, she tried to hide her diffident smile as she looked at me thinking about our previous actions. My eyes zeroed on her cherry like lips which were swollen red not because of lipstick but our previous, precious and harsh kisses. Not being able to control myself anymore, my lips were on her's, devouring her mouth.

I pulled her on my lap, her cunt right above my cock. She kissed me back and I moved her hip griding her on me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Her eyes jolted open. "Aze stop." She said in a low, awaring voice thinking about the driver.
"I'll, after I'll be done."
Her eyes widened knowing my intention and she tried to free herself from me but it was too late and I didn't budge at all. Then she let out a soft sigh and whispered. "We can't do that here."

"We can and we will." The driver won't dare to stare back at us or at the rear view. He knows he'll be death if he even gets a glimpse.

I didn't let her have the chance to back away as I was fast enough. She couldn't refuse me when I was inside her again. I held onto her hip and helped her ride me in a slow motion this time. She bit onto her lower lip suppressing her moans. Redness spread across her face with shyness and shame when the car had the obscene wet sounds. But I didn't let our session stop.

Her head fell on my shoulder as she hit her second orgasm. Her breathing heavy and deep, "What have we done."
"Made love in the car." I smirked.
Her voice faint and low, "You are a douchebag, Azezal."
A smile formed my lips, "I know." And then her breathing softened gradually and she slept on my lap.

* * * * *

Coming back to the villa, I carried her inside. The driver wasn't even daring to look up at us and I knew he didn't see anything.

After I came inside our room with her on my arms, I placed her on the bed. Her puppy swollen eyes closed. I hate it so much when I see those tears falling down her beautiful eyes. I caressed her cheek lightly and she stirred in her sleep. She too beautiful, dreamlike, undescrible in words to me. Sometimes I only think if I really deserve her or not.

"Sei tutto per me. Ti amerò sempre" I kissed her forehead and looking at her one last time I got inside the washroom to take a shower.

I turned on the shower. The water poured down as I finger combed my hair back. A low groan came out of my mouth as I closed my eyes, letting the cold water tranquil me down. Then all of a sudden a pair of small, delicate hands wrapped around me from my back. Opening my eyes, I smiled watching her hands holding me, and sensing her behind me. "Leera." I held her hands.

"Ti amo" She murmured softly and I was stiffened in my position for a while being totally stunned. I love you. She said she loves me?

"I love you" She repeated those words again in English. The three specific special words coming from her mouth were so surreal and extra special. Am I hallucinating?

I unwrapped her hands and turned around still in disbelief. My eyes fixed at her face as I cupped her face in my hands. "What did you say?"

"I know you heard me." She muttered biting her lip. She is naked and drenched with me as we are still under the running shower.

"Say it again." I knew she is still crying and the water is taking her tears away. But these tears are for something else evident in her eyes which is indefinable.

"You don't know how much restless I have been to hear these words from you again. How much restless I have been for this moment." She held on my hand which is cupping her face and laid a soft kiss on the palm.
"I love you, Azezal Pavano." She gave me her beautiful, fairy like smile. Whatever this feeling is, it feels like it is all that I ever wanted in my life. My heart filled my euphoric bliss as I felt tears form my eyes. What the fuck, I'm really crying? And then instantly I pulled her and claimed her mouth, lifting her up.

"Ti amo più di ogni altra cosa al mondo!" I said pushing her against the tempered shower glass and kissing her neck. "Umm. What does that mean?"

"I love you more than anything else in the world." I said against her neck and her chest vibrated as she half heartedly laughed.

"Show me how much you love me. Only words won't do." She teased.
"I would love to but are you sure, babygurl? Cause if I really pull over, you won't be able to walk for the next week." I smirked, staring at her.

"I don't mind being carried by you for a week. So Yes, I'm entirely sure." She murmured tracing her name on my chest.

And in the next second, I dropped to my feet and my mouth devoured and worshiped her whole body as she whipered and pleaded me to stop but I didn't. After I was satisfied with eating her out my mouth circled around her nipple and my fingers deep buried inside her again, driving her crazy. I sucked her nipple and fingerfucked her as her head fell back. I didn't stop until she couldn't take it anymore and was at the edge to cry.

"What? Already tired?" I asked as I simpered. She moved her head in negative, exhaustion evident in her face as she rested her head against my chest but refused to give up.

After she relaxed, I lifted her again as her hands wrapped around my neck and she straddled me. I groaned out a breath and she moaned as I pushed inside her from beneath. "Fuck Leera."

"Say you love me." I ordered slamming deep inside her and she's a moaning mess.
"Ah.. I love you." She clenched around me and her nails stretched my back while she hugged me.
"Who owns you." I thrusted inside her rougher and deeper. "Uhm.. You"

"You're so beautiful clenching around me." I kissed her neck and continued more raw and wildly until we both reached our high.

I turned off the shower and moved the strands of hair from her face. Wrapping a towel around her I carried her out of the washroom.

It was already cold and moreover this long cold shower would really have her catch a fever tomorrow. So I dried her hair and asked her to put on some clothes. She wore my shirt and I loved it on her. Then I made her drank a glass of warm water before sleeping. Turning on the air heater, I got inside the comforter with her.

I hugged her from behind, tight enough to keep her warm. She turned around and stared at me. "You don't know how much I have suffered staying away from you." She said as a tear slipped off wetting the pillow. "Azezal, I love you from the beginning. Since when I got to know you and since you were there in my life. Always there for me."

I kept staring at her in silence. "There were lies and secrets you didn't tell me but even after everything it couldn't entirely change what I feel for you. I tried my best-" She closed her eyes as tears streamed down and then opened them again.

"I tried my best to part myself away from you. I thought it would hurt me but gradually I'll deal with it. But tonight when you said you would die then it made me felt like I would die not you. I have been refusing my feelings for you cause I knew you weren't the man for me and you are everything I fear but can't stay away from."

"I hated you for sometime too but you can't hate someone if you never loved them at the first place. And again if you really loved someone you can never entirely unlove them either. In the end it's you."

"Please don't lie to me and don't keep secrets from me anymore. I want to give this marriage and our love another chance. I have fought myself to give you this chance." She took my hand in her small ones and kissed my knuckles.
"No more secrets. No more lies from now on." My heart clenched. How am I going to say that I'm hiding the biggest lie from you?

I pulled her closer amd wiped her tears away. "I'll try to be the perfect man for you, Leera. The man you deserve. Maybe I won't be able to change entirely overnight or at a time but I'll try heart and soul to be the best man for you." I kissed her hair and she hugged me.

She repeated the same words I told her before she drifted into deep slumber, "Tu amo piú di ohni altra cosa al mondo."

I held her close to my heart. "I'll never let you go, Leera. You're trapped in here with me." She hummed in her sleep and I smiled letting out a sigh.

* * * * *

My sleep broke in the middle of the night due to the ringtone of my phone. Getting up I got out of the room so that she doesn't wake up.

I looked at the screen. Remor. It must be important. I received the call, "Remor? Anything came up?"

"Yes, you need to come back to New York as soon as possible." He said on the other end of the phone.

"What happened?" I asked in a stiff demanding voice. Then he said and explained everything. "What!?" What the hell?

_________________________________________

Not edited :/

Bruh. This damn chapter took me sooo long to write just because of the smut scenes. Btw am I bad at writing these? Probably I'm.

This whole chapter was literally full of spice. So hope ya'll had fun with your fantasies ;)

Vote, Comment and Share ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.4K 36
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖...
59.8K 1.1K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...
228K 10.8K 81
𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...
1.1K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...