The Detective Princess (Yusuk...

De ElRottoSoldato

The wind blew in my face as I rubbed my hands together to heat them up. My scarf doing little to no help but... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IMPORTANT
Tagged
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Hope and Despair: An Ironic Duo
A Demon full of Hope
A Lovely Night
Chapter 13
Release
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
:3
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

lmfao sorry

274 11 6
De ElRottoSoldato

MAJOR TW: Suicide

Yeah, sorry.

I return after a full year. So basically a recap of what happened to me and my disappearance.

I tried to kill myself twice in the past year. I used, and still am, a person with huge issues to solve. I used to write this book as a way to basically vent everything that was going on. From the abusive relationship to my desire to be loved and have people around me.

I read the story to realize that I used to be at a really terrible place at that moment. But now, I'm better. I've come to understand that I need to take the first step to a better future.

I spent so long depending on an abusive ex that I practically couldn't live without him. The bond I had with him was so toxic, that it turned everything I loved rotten. I dropped out of college for him. Gave everything I had only for him to leave me and ruin who I was as a person.

But now, I'm better. I am finally returning with this newfound experience and will be overcoming the obstacles I made for myself.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2K 67 35
Or: P5R FeMC romances Akechi and suffers the consequences. *** In a world where your choices shape destinies, an alternate path unfolds ... What if y...
7.7K 362 50
Akira is called back to Tokyo for summer vacation plans with Ann and their Phantom Thieves family. Only things don't go as expected when they find th...
396K 8.3K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...
1.8K 25 26
After months of getting to know and love Futaba Sakura, knowing that she is the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with, it's all ripped away...