HAPPIER; jra ✓

By TGTATB0

⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ HAPPIER ⠀⠀⠀ in which, they go through the hardest period of their lives while trying to appear ha... More

000 | introduction
001 | just needs some time
003 | you're so irresistible
004 | still get an urge
005 | this is embarrassing..
006 | cause you love me
007 | soaking in the sun
008 | is that all you gathered?
009 | sounds like it'll be fun
010 | oh my fucking god
011 | it looks good on you
012 | to the hottest dilf
013 | going to put you first
014 | happy fourth of july
015 | you seem nervous
016 | been keeping me up
017 | can't you just be happy
018 | i was waiting for you
019 | glad you like it
020 | it's been too long
021 | you are having a..
022 | see you in paris
023 | no shit dumbass
024 | you're quite self aware
025 | this is exhausting
026 | real mature of you
027 | no boys allowed
028 | i'm leaving then
029 | don't want to jinx it
030 | are you doing okay?
031 | please look after her
032 | now i'm debating
033 | the best for you
034 | i like the feeling
035 | want you with me..
036 | not going anywhere
037 | see how things go
038 | we'll be okay
039 | without him
040 | it's not your fault
041 | i don't want to
042 | after this setback
043 | time for a change
044 | you're the prettiest
045 | are we there yet?
046 | some extra cuddles
047 | i'm so in love
048 | she's not too well
049 | whatever it takes
050 | paint pretty pictures
051 | you can't make them
052 | anywhere that you are
053 | i really hate it here..
054 | why did you leave
055 | appreciate these moments
056 | get the fuck out!
057 | you've come so far
058 | always be supportive
059 | this isn't goodbye
060 | our happier chapter
thank you <3
book five !!

002 | missed being with you

341 12 0
By TGTATB0

After knocking on her apartment door, waiting a few seconds and not receiving an answer or a reply to his text message from earlier, Jack used his key to let himself into his girlfriend's apartment. Wandering around as he called out her name, confusion and slight worry washing over him once he realised she wasn't home.

He stood there for a second, trying to remember if he saw her car downstairs as he attempted to call Adalyn. Yet after a couple attempts he still couldn't get through and decided to call her friend instead.

"Hey Jack," Valentina answered the call. "Is everything okay?"

"Hey, um have you heard from Adalyn lately?"

"No, I'm sorry, she hasn't spoken to me much since I told her I'm pregnant.." she replied with a small sigh. "But I did see her tweet the other day about going to therapy- but like you probably know about that already.."

"Yeah.. I haven't seen her in a couple days.. I'm just a little confused.." he explained.

"Maybe go over her place and check on her," she suggested. "You have a key don't you?"

"Yeah.. I'm at her place right now, and she's not here," he continued to slowly wandering around the living room. "And it's like basically ten-pm on a Monday so I don't know where she could be, and she's not answering her phone.."

"Oh?" Valentina said in a confused tone. "I'm gonna text you Willow's number- she's who was staying with Addie last year but she's in London now and I feel like it's early there so I don't know if she'll answer. And I'll call Brooke and see if her or Naomi have heard from her, but I feel Willow's the most likely to have heard from Adalyn."

"Okay, thank you.."

"That's okay.. could you please text me once you find out where she is so I know she's okay?"

"Yeah, I will," he agreed.

"Thank you, Jack."

And with that, the two shared a goodbye and then hung up the call. Jack sent Adalyn another text as he waited for Willow's number. And once he did, he sent her a quick text since it was in fact in the early hours of the morning over in London, explaining the situation.

Although once he hit send a small realisation hit him as he remember that Adalyn had shared her location with him almost a month ago as a sign of trust, so he opened the Find My app and seeing Adalyn's phone active about twenty minutes ago.

Heading back downstairs to his car, locking the apartment door behind himself as more concern for the girl came over him which only started to work up his own anxiety. Loading the directions into his car maps, he soon set on his way out of the girl's apartment complex and hopefully to Adalyn.

It took almost half an hour to get to the location out in the middle of the hills, overlooking the city, and once he arrived a lot of his stress went away the second he saw her car.

He slowly pulled up, not wanting to startle the girl sat outside of her car — although she didn't even look back once, she was fixed on just staring out at the view, which put a small frown on his face.

He quickly sent Valentina and Willow a quick message each to let them know he's found Adalyn and she's okay before getting out of his own car and walking over to her.

"Adalyn.." he softly called out to her, watching her glance over her shoulder at him then back out in front of her, turning the music down on her phone as he took a seat beside her. "Are you okay?"

".. how did you know I was here?" she mumbled while wiping away her tears, pausing her music as she took her headphone out and sitting them on top of her phone.

"You gave me your location, remember?"

"oh.."

"I went to your apartment to see you and you weren't home so I got worried," he explained, lightly wrapping his arm around her lower back.

"why did you go to my apartment?"

"Because I miss you, I miss hanging out with you," he softly smiled as he looked at her. "And I wanted to know that you're okay."

"I'm not doing well without you.." Adalyn mumbled her confession, slightly sniffling.

"You know I'm always here for you," he replied, shifting over a little closer to her and pulling her into a hug. "You could've called me at any point."

"mh."

"Is there a reason you didn't answer me before when I called?"

"my phone's in the car.."

"What do you mean, your phone's right here," he chuckled to lighten the mood as he pulled away slightly, pointing at her phone as she grabbed it.

"it's a different phone, I just have Spotify on here.. see," she showed it to him. "cause I don't want to go Instagram and all that."

"You're not doing well are you?" he looked at the girl. "You weren't even worried about who was here when I pulled up."

"I'm over life.. honestly someone could have kidnapped me instead of you being here and I wouldn't have cared.." she shrugged. "the whole world hates me anyway I'm better off not being in everyone's way."

"Please don't say that gorgeous, I don't hate you," he shook his head, placing a small kiss on the top of her head as he pulled her back into the hug. "I don't want you going anywhere.."

"why did you lie to me then?" she pulled out of the hug again and looked at him, watching him raised a brow at her. "you said you'd come over when you got home and you never did."

"I'm sorry.." he softly sighed. "The days just slipped by me, a lots been happening.."

"I convinced myself that we were over.."

"Why would you?" he slightly chuckled. "I did say I'd be back for you."

"I don't know.." she turned her head as she looked back out over the city.

"Why are you sitting out here all alone, listening to music?" he changed the subject, glancing between her and the city.

"I feel so trapped in my apartment with nothing to do.. so I come out here cause I don't know what else to do.."

"Do you not see your friends much anymore?"

She shook her head, "I haven't seen them much at all this year."

"mh.. How was therapy the other day?"

"shit."

"Didn't like it?"

"She didn't even help me. She just like brushed over everything and it was just awkward."

"I tried therapy once.. and one of the first things she told me was that her daughter was a fan of mine, I told her I couldn't do it and walked right out of that room," he laughed. "But I think the whole reason therapy works for people is because they find someone who works for them and makes them feel comfortable."

"I just hate the whole introduction thing," she explained, letting out a sigh. "I hated having to say what was going on or what I want 'help' with cause I don't even know how to explain it.."

"Why did you go?" he asked, shifting herself to face him. "Let's see if we can work through this, I already know you and everything so no introduction needed."

"No," she shook her head at him, letting out a small giggle as she turned away from him. "It's embarrassing."

"Gorgeous, tell me," he laughed along with her, grabbing her hand as she looked back at him.

"No, not happening."

"Alright," he lent forward slightly, placing a singular kiss on her lips. "Do you wanna go back to your place?"

"will you come with?" Adalyn asked.

"Do you want me to come?"

"mhm, I miss you being there."

"I've missed being with you as well," he pulled her into a hug once again. "I'll follow you back to your place, and I'll stay the night with you. Then in the morning we'll talk about everything?"

"okay," she nodded her head against his chest. "we can do that.."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

just a couple weeks apart like
he promised :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.5K 30
❝ ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ❞ { ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ }
104K 1.8K 30
Emily has grown up with Jonah. They are both in high school. and some bad shit happens
34.2K 959 63
⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ TOXIC ⠀⠀⠀ i'm which, after meeting at a party, she finds it hard to break old habits, leaving him unsatisfied but wanting more ⠀⠀⠀ 15...
7K 387 63
⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ WONDERLAND ⠀⠀⠀ in which, they spend their time finding all the wonderful moments in life ⠀⠀⠀ 20 / 05 / 23 - 17 / 10 / 23 . . ᥫ᭡