LOVE LIVE NIJIGASAKI: SNOW FA...

By sailorearth82

After the end of Love Live Nijigasaki, Nadeshiko is busy with Snow Fairies and her solo idol while helping ne... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12

EPILOGUE

29 0 0
By sailorearth82

At graduation party, Nadeshiko looks at the Third Years student enjoying themselves. 'A year has passed and everything has happened. Snow Fairies first concert is a success. I will have my own concert in a few month so I have a lot of training to do. I also will be shooting my third film next week as secondary role. Everything good so far' thinks Nadeshiko. 

"Nade-chan." 

She looks at Daisuke that stands beside her. 

"What is it, Dai-kun?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"Let's head out for a while. I need to ask you something," said Daisuke as he pulls his girlfriend's hand and head towards the door.  

Setsuna sees her sister been drag out as she follows them along with the School Idol Club.

At the front of the school, Daisuke and Nadeshiko stop at the entrance. 

"This is perfect," said Daisuke. 

Nadeshiko looks at the school main building then to her boyfriend that pulls out a box from his pocket. 

"We have multiple beautiful garden around the school and you choose the garden in front of the main building  to propose? How romantic," said Nadeshiko sarcastically. 

"Well, it was quiet right now with all the students at the hall," said Daisuke. 

He then coughs a few times, earning a smirk from his girlfriend. 

"Nadeshiko Kurosawa. We have been in relationship on 4 years....." 

"To be exact, 5 years 7 months 25 days." 

He looks at Nadeshiko, still smirking. He sighs. 

"You're too precise," said Daisuke as Nadeshiko giggles.

Behind the bush in front of the pair, Jun and Aqours look at the duo with Jun holding a DSLR camera. 

"She is too smart aleck for her own good," said Dia as she sighs. 

"Maybe because she is a Kurosawa," said Mari. 

"She's been like that since we adopted her. Good thing his smart aleck mouth calms down after few years but sometimes she will say something smart aleck when she is annoyed," said Dia. 

Back to the pair; 

"Nadeshiko," called Daisuke as Nadeshiko looks at her boyfriend. 

"We have been in Long Distance Relationship for so long that when we graduate, I want to make sure we stay together. I want to further our relationship because I want to stay together with you forever," said Daisuke. 

He opens the box, showing a red and blue sapphire ring. Nadeshiko blushes a little. 

"Nadeshiko Kurosawa, will you marry me?" asked Daisuke. 

The raven blunette nods a little, still blushing. 

At the bush, Jun snaps the picture where Daisuke puts the ring on Nadeshiko's finger. Dia and Ruby smile. 'She finally find the happiness she deserve' thinks Dia. 

Daisuke looks at Nadeshiko that still blushing. Suddenly a loud crash heard from nearby bush.  Annoyed, Nadeshiko looks at Daisuke. 

"Do you have empty bottle with you?" asked Nadeshiko. 

Daisuke pulls out an empty bottle from his bag. Nadeshiko picks the bottle and throws hard towards the bush earning a loud 'oww!' from it. 

"Looks like your Supersonic throw still there," teased Daisuke. 

"Shut up, baka," muttered Nadeshiko as the members of School Idol Club walk out from the bush with Setsuna holding her head. 

"Let just hope our child doesn't inherit that," said Daisuke, earning a glare from his fiance. 

Back to the bush;

"Should we go out too?" asked Jun.

 "Yeah as much as I want her to hit Mari-san with that bottle," said Dia. 

"Mou Dia, you no fun," pouted Mari.

Nadeshiko sees Jun and Aqours walk towards them. 'Oneechan and Jun-san too? This is crazy' thinks Nadeshiko. 

"Jun-san, can you share the picture later on?" asked Dia. 

"Sure, I'll email it to you later," said Jun. 

"I want that picture too," said Setsuna.

"No!" yelled Nadeshiko, annoyed.

Few days later, Nadeshiko walks out from Tokyo University. 

"Nade-chan." 

She looks at Daisuke, Dia, Kanan, Setsuna and Mari that stand nearby. The raven blunette smiles as she heads towards them. 

"Where next?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"I found one nearby that has 4 rooms and kitchen and bathroom. Dia, Kanan, Setsuna and I stay there," said Mari. 

"We found one too. It has 2 rooms with kitchen and bathroom," said Daisuke. 

"You're not sleeping together, are you?" asked Dia. 

"That's why we get apartment that has 2 rooms with bathroom so we have our privacy," said Nadeshiko with a shrug. 

"Maybe you should go out on a date since it is quite long time since both of you have one," said Kanan. 

"Good idea. We still need to plan our wedding," said Daisuke. 

Dia looks at Nadeshiko that in her thinking mode. 

"Do you guys have spesific location?" asked Mari. 

"According to my fiance, she wants her wedding in Numazu, mainly Uranohoshi Girls High School," said Daisuke. 

"That is her hometown. Of course she wants it there but why Urano?" asked Kanan. 

"Because of her circle of friends." 

They look at Setsuna. 

"She made some friends in Nijigasaki but her circle of friends, the one she always treasured are in Numazu," said Setsuna. 

Dia smiles. 

Later, the duo walk along the shophouse, holding hands. The huge TV on the building shows the clip of Snow Fairies performing one of the song. The music shop has posters of Serenity Hikari and the recent album Moonlight . Daisuke looks at Nadeshiko that still in her thinking mode. 

"Nade-chan," called Daisuke. 

No response from the raven blunette. Knowing that she is lost in her thought, Daisuke pulls her to him, earning a little pigi from his now blushing fiance. 

"You really are annoying," muttered Nadeshiko. 

"Which course are you taking?" asked Daisuke. 

"Music course with IT as minor," said Nadeshiko. 

"Do you even have computer? We can buy one if you want," said Daisuke. 

"The hardware is ready to be assembled. All I need is a software," said Nadeshiko. 

"Well, let's go and get the software you really need," said Daisuke. 

"Sure," said Nadeshiko.

At evening inside the apartment own by the pair, Nadeshiko is inside her room, building her computer next to her piano. Nearby, her fully build laptop is downloading new Windows software to internal harddrive. Her new compose song was heard from her cat ear headset also build by her. Suddenly her cat ear turn around 360 degree as Nadeshiko looks up and heads towards the door in the living room. She opens the door to see Ai and Rina. 

"Ai-chan, Rina-chan. Anything you need?" asked Nadeshiko. 

Rina looks at almost grown Hanpen walks towards them. 

"Hanpen, you have grown," said Rina as the white cat meows back. 

The pink haired picks the cat and looks at the raven blunette. 

"I like your headset," said Rina. 

"Thanks. I made it myself," said Nadeshiko. 

"To think you're in General Curriculum course," said Ai. 

"Because I like my normal life," said Nadeshiko. 

"Can't wait for your wedding," said Rina. 

"Don't worry, I'll send the invitation when the location is booked," said Nadeshiko with a smile. 

The blonde and the pinkette smile.

The day of their wedding, Nadeshiko stands inside the clubroom, wearing her red and purple wedding dress. Setsuna, Dia, Kanan, Mari and Ruby in their bridesmaids' attire walk in. 

"Nadeshiko, the ceremony is ready," said Dia. 

Nadeshiko just nods. 

"Nervous?" asked Setsuna. 

"Yeah. I've been looking forward but I'm not sure if I can do it. Being a student and professional school idol is hard enough. Now being college student, professional idol and a wife?" asked Nadeshiko, half panic. 

"Calm down, Oneechan. I believe you can handle everything," said Setsuna. 

"You're a Kurosawa, Nadeshiko. And Kurosawa never back down from a challenge," said Dia. 

"What being a Kurosawa has to do with anything?" asked Kanan. 

"That's how Oneechan lifts Nade-oneechan spirits. Just like Oneechan, Nade-oneechan prides herself of being Kurosawa and always work hard to make the family proud even sometimes forget about her health because she always push herself," said Ruby. 

"I thought you already get pass that trauma?" asked Dia.

"Just because I got pass it doesn't mean it wasn't there anymore," said Nadeshiko. 

"Trauma?" asked Setsuna. 

"The one she's having from birth until she was 5," said Dia. 

Setsuna nods understandingly. Dia looks at her middle sister. 

"You can use that to learn from your birth parent mistake and make sure not to repeat it with your child," said Dia. 

The raven blunette nods. 

"Now come on, the love of your life is waiting at the altar," said Mari. 

Nadeshiko nods with a smile and stands up and walks towards the door, follows by her bridemaids.  

At night at the TV station, Serenity Hikari sits on the chair as the MC explains about her new album. Once in a while, she glances towards her wedding ring at her right hand that hidden under her left hand. 

"Will you add the songs into your first concert?" 

She looks at the MC.

"Yes but I will choose only a few songs just to introduce the songs," said Serenity Hikari.

"Any guest performances?" asked the MC.

"The one that has been confirm is Setsuna Yuuki and Raise A Suilen but there are few that want to join but we are still under discussion about it," said Serenity Hikari. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 19 27
This is the Prequel of Kiseki Meets Kuroko's Sister. This is where everything begin. The clash of the Generation of Miracles in the Winter Cup, and w...
11K 345 19
Yashiro Nene, a fujoshi who secretly ships boys especially Kou and Amane, his two close friends. Because of her love for yaoi/bl, she's too blind to...
31.7K 777 14
(I recommend you should've already watched the Love Live! School Idol Movie to understand the events here.) Yazawa Nico discovers that Maki is in a r...
8.5K 242 32
So, this will start out when Yume obviously hated Subaru, along the way they are going to go through hard times as they grew closer to each other! Co...