CHAPTER 12

Serenity Hikari stands in front of the stage that has Duel Concert on the back. 'This is the day' thinks Serenity Hikari. 

"Okay Snow Fairies, you're first." 

She looks at the members of Snow Fairies that stand on the stage. She walks towards the stage and stands at the middle of it. 

"This stage is quite huge," said Ichie. 

"We can get 100,000 audiences," said Shizuka. 

"Not to mention online audiences and voters," said Minako. 

Serenity Hikari looks around. 

"Can you add more light?" asked Serenity Hikari. 

"Sure," said the crew as the stage brighten a bit. 

"Thank you," said Serenity Hikari. 

"How much percentage of winning you think for our group?" asked Shizuka. 

"I don't know. It was 50/50 chances," said Serenity Hikari. 

The 5 of them stand on the stage. 

Yuuki and Kanzashi look at the stage where Snow Fairies are. 

"Someday, we will stand the same stage as them," said Yuuki as Kanzashi nods. 

"Okay Harmony, you're next." 

Yuuki looks at Kongou, Haruna, Hiei, Kirishima, Tohka and Mayu that head towards the stage as the members of Snow Fairies walk down except Serenity Hikari. The 9 of them stand on the stage. 

"I'm nervous," said Mayu. 

"It may not as huge as Love Live finals but it still get me to feel nervous," said Kanzashi. 

"That's normal. Even professional has stage fright once in a while," said Serenity Hikari. 

"What should I do?" asked Mayu. 

"Just takes a deep breath and think happy thought," said Serenity Hikari. 

"If it doesn't work?" asked Mayu. 

"Feel free to hit Yuuki's head since it is her mess to begin with," said Serenity Hikari. 

"I said I was sorry," whined Yuuki. 

Ichie looks at the stage. 

"She is also member of Harmony?" asked Ichie, shocked. 

"She is from Nijigasaki High School according to Love Live website," said Shizuka. 

"I only met member of Idol Research Club named Nadeshiko Kurosawa," said Ichie. 

"That's explain how piss she is towards you for so long, Ichie," said Minako. 

Shizuku looks at the stage. 

The night of the duel, Serenity Hikari stares towards the mirror.  'Looks like it is time to test my stamina to the max' thinks Serenity Hikari. 

"Try not to think much." 

She looks at Tsubasa that stands at the door. 

"I don't know, Tsubasa-san. This test is far difficult than normal," said Serenity Hikari. 

"Every school idol will face this challenge, especially the one that serious being one," said Tsubasa. 

The blonde blunette takes a deep breath. 'If I overcome this challenge, it will be another step for me to become professional school idol' thinks Serenity Hikari. 

At the stage;

"Welcome to the Duel Concert between Snow Fairies from A-Rise agency and Harmony from Nijigasaki High School. Each group will perform 3 songs each round. After a round ends, audiences will have one hour to vote while the group make their preparation for the next round. Audiences can only vote once. At the end of the concerts, the result will be shown on the screen," said the MC.