A boy's pointe shoes

By evdboer

Dear Diary, I'm stuck in the hospital till my ankle heals, it's already been one month and I still can't sto... More

2: the date

Chapter One - rehearsals and guys

76 4 1
By evdboer

My mom just gave me a diary because she said it would help with my nerves. It's nice I guess with the leather binding, encrusted with amethysts, aquamarines and pearls. (Amethysts and aquamarines for my birthday since I was born on February 29th and pearls for Chris's birthday which is June 5th) I told her it was a stupid idea and that I didn't need it, but she said she's going to be checking it once a week so I guess I'll have to write in it.

Dear Diary, February 3, 2015
I have no idea what to write in here. Your a stupid book, how is this supposed to help me. Well anyways, we just finished our second last rehearsal for the big show and my teacher keeps reminding me that if I just focus on my turns and not anything else while i'm doing them they'll be just fine. Also Chris has been acting really distant lately but I'm just going to ignore it and hope my boyfriend comes around. Mom's calling me for dinner so I gotta go. By the way my name's Olivia. And maybe your not so bad after all?

I'm getting ready to go out with Chris for our celebration dinner before the show(it was his idea because I'd been so busy with rehearsals lately and this is my first free night in a while)
Dear Diary, February 4, 2015
I'm really nervous about this date because we haven't been on a date in two months.
I'll update you about it when I get home.
Btw I have a nickname that my new friend Alisha gave me,
Liv

I hear the the doorbell ring just as I'm putting the final touches on my makeup, and I rush downstairs.

ᔕoᖇᖇy i ᕼᗩᗪ to ᒪeᗩᐯe i'ᒪᒪ keeᑭ ᗯᖇitig ᒪᗩteᖇ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.2K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
7.5M 210K 21
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

180K 13.6K 34
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
220K 9.2K 51
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...