Senran Kagura:The Immortal Do...

By MCPELuisTuican

Long ago, or maybe not so long ago, or maybe pretty soon, he really lost counts of the date...Anyway, a certa... More

Bio
Chapter 2:Let's test their containment level, shall we!?

Chapter 1:Oh, new SCPs!

478 21 3
By MCPELuisTuican

Did you ever feel like you were different from the others? One accident, one random event in your life put you aside from the rest, perhaps?

A rain of meteorites is truly a sight to behold. Yet, when a meteorite makes an impact with earth no one seems to think so for some reason.

Case on point, one such event happened to befall the town if Asakusa. Fortunately, it did fell deep inyo the forest and no one was actually hurt.

A team of scientists was send to research and collect the piece of rock from deep space. What they didn't know was that forest hosted an official school for Evil Shinobis, Hebijou Clandestine Girls Academy, and their very elite was send to make sure the scientists don't wander so close to their hideout.

However, things went downhill. For both parties that is.

A powerful creature that seeks blood, born from the bloodshed between shinobis...A Yoma has appeared being attracted by something.

The Yoma in question looked to be female, although it had and almagation of animal parts alike a chimera. And the elite team of Hebijou an attest she's a pain in the ass to deal with.

One of them tried to slash her again, but the Yoma bended under the swords and smacked her away. The girl managed to keep herself from falling by landing her feet into the earth, but she still hit a tree.

The girl had black hair tied in a ponytail and green eyes accompanied by a tanned skin. An interesting fact is that she was able to weild six swords at once. Her name was Homura.

Another girl tried to take it from behind, but her blade was met with a armored tail. Fortunately, she managed to evade being hit, but was no less tired.

She had green hair and golden serpentine-like eyes. She took another deep breath, trying to recover a little. Her name was Hikage.

Hikage:What a bother...

Homura:You said it, but I don't feel like dying today.

Hikage:I don't have emotions, so I don't really know.

Homura:God damn it, Hikage!

An array of tubes was thrown at the Yoma's feet, but it had little to no effect on the blood thirsty beast. It quickly waved it's tail around, disipating the smoke with the wind's force.

The girl that threw those pouted seeing the results. She ad brown and and green eyes, also wearing a really revealing outfit. Her name was Haruka.

Haruka:My potions seem to not work that well.

Homura:Maybe if you trained in combat more.

Haruka:Darling, that's why I have puppets.

Homura:Oh and that worked extraordinary! Just look what a neat moumtain of broken wood they are right now!

Haruka:There's no need for sarcasm.

Another array of bullets shot at the Yoma, but it quickly jumped to the side dodging the assault. It spit greem acide to her attacker. Fortunately, the shinobi managed to avoid being hot, but her machine gun wasn't so lucky.

She had black hair and red eyes,one eyepatch with three red tomoes over one of them. She was currently looking in horror at her melted weapon. Her name was Mirai.

Mirai:M...My gun...You bitch!

Homura:This is getting worse and worse.

Haruka:At this rate we might die.

Hikage:I guess I don't wanna die...

Thelast member of the team looked like she might've put it off. She finnaly managed to leap to the Yoma's neck, swinging her broadsword...Only for it to be broken with a bite of the Yoma's strong razor sharp teeth.

She had blonde hair and green eyes. The young shinobi looked between her broken sword and the Yoma in disbelief. Her name was Yomi.

Yomi:I can't die here! If I die, who's gonna take care of my bean sprouts!?

Hikage:Oh, so she's thinking about that even now...

Homura:Yomi...You have a problem.

Haruka:I think this is hardly the time for a psychoanalysis!

Unknown to them, obe of the researchers survived. Although originally uncouscious, he woke up right nect to the meteorite.

Only that he found out it wasn't a meteorite at all, but an circular silver medallion with a big red ruby in the middle. It was a wonder how it went from outerspace to earth without any damage. How did it even get to outerspace?

Curious, the scientist touched the accesory only for his personality and mind to be wiped out and replaced. The new person in control of the body got up and looked at the scene neutral, like he saw this scene many times.

The body he was now inhabiting was of a human male with brown hair and red eyes. The one who possessd the nody was named Jack Bright.

He looked unberturbed at the Yoma that turned it's head to him. It didn't look so bad compared to other SCPs and he did have a good relationship with them.

Why, he'd say he made grest progresses with SCP-682. Everytime he went to visit she greeted him by saying "Disgusssssssting..."

Although he was no longer to meet with her without supervision anymore. You try to ride the Hard To Destroy Lizard one time and then everyone points fingers at you!

The Yoma dashed at him. Although fit, the original possesor of the bosy would have been rammed right through, but thanks to his experience he managed to avoid it by bending down. He might have no real care for it, but he didn't want to lose his new body this early.

The girls looked in shock. How the hell was a civillian able to do that without freezing in fear?

Haruka:Hm, impressive.

Homura:Yeah, but...Hey, run away! You can't beat it!

Jack:Of course I can't like this. If only I had a chainsaw!

Hikage:What would a chainsaw help so much against it?

Jack:Chainsaws are the answer to everything!

Homura:...I'm beggining to like this guy.

Jack:However...

The Yoma shot it's tail at him, but Jack met the shot with his medallion. The accesory wasn't even dented by the attack thanks to it's anomalous propprieties, but the Yoma fell on the ground with empty eyes.

It was only natural, he can have multiple bodies but for one to work without the medallion on it needs to have worn it fir thirty days. The mind, personality and very soul of the being before him were erased as anyone and anything that touches the medallion, yet without wearing it the creature was just an empty vessel.

He turned around to see different reactions from the gitls ranging from shock, to disbelief, to amazement, to confunsion, to interes, to...Well, Hikage being Hikage.

Jack:Right, could anyone tell me what day and age this is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
570K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
356K 15.5K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...