You are my Galaxy (13th docto...

By Crowley_thesnake

you've been travelling with the Doctor since their 9th regeneration. You were best friends with Rose Tyler an... More

The Women Who Fell to Earth- Part 1
The Women Who Fell to Earth - Part 2
The Women Who Fell To Earth - Part 3
The Ghost Monument Part 1
The Ghost Monument Part 2
The Ghost Monument Part 4
Rosa - Part 1

The Ghost Monument Part 3

371 12 1
By Crowley_thesnake

The Doctor grabbed your arm and dragged you to where Ryan and Graham were.

"That's not an engine. It's more like a massive battery." You heard Ryan say. "What if it's solar?"

The Doctor let go of your arm and she placed her hands on her hips.

"Look at you boys, light years from home, figuring things out." The Doctor spoke and entered the inside of the ship. "Yep. Three suns in the sky, tri-solar engineering panels on the outside, powering that battery."

"Well, if it won't start, maybe the panels aren't lined up." Graham suggested.

"Or maybe they're not feeding the battery properly." Ryan spoke.

"Loving your work, boys. Let's take a look." The Doctor spoke and looked at you. "Get in here, Y/n. Nothing in here can hurt you."

"I don't know about that, you're in there." You spoke.

"Oi!"

You smiled and quickly stepped inside.

"Only joking."

"Good."

"Or am I?"

The Doctor hit your chest.

"Ow!"

A minute later the Doctor fixed the problem and then ran off.

"Leave me here then. No offence, I just hardly know you two. I mean, yeah sure we saved the world together, but still." You spoke and Graham looked at you understanding what you're saying.

"Are you gay?" Ryan asked.

"Ryan!" Graham quickly hushed him.

"Who just asks people that? Maybe I am maybe I'm not." There was a long pause "Okay, here's the truth. I'm-"

The Doctor came back and everyone got on the ship.

"Maybe next time." You spoke again and narrowed your eyes at Ryan.

|■|-•

It's been a couple of minutes, everyone was in the sitting area of the ship. The Doctor sat on a bench, along with Graham and the man, You sat in between the Doctors legs.

"Hey, Yaz, can you believe it? Alien planet, man!" Ryan spoke.

"I know." Yaz responded.

"This planet doesn't make any sense." The Doctor spoke looking at her sonic, which layed on your head. "No other life forms except us and the microbes in the water. No people, no animals, no insects, no nothing. But he talked about the old settlements. What happened here?"

"No-one cares." The man spoke.

"Don't take him personally. He treats everyone like this." The women spoke and the man scoffed.

"I don't need other people."

"We all need other people, mate." Graham spoke.

"We're all alone. That's how we start and end and it's the natural state of all points in between."

"We're you born that miserable, or did you have to work at it?"

"You know, when I was four, my mum told me to climb a tree. She made me climb until I was too scared to climb any higher. Then she told me to jump into her arms. "Don't worry," she said, "I'm your mum, I'm here for you, I'll catch you." So I jumped. And she moved put of the way."

"What?!"

"Sorry, did you say your mum did this to you?" Yaz spoke.

"I smashed into the ground. Broke this arm, shattered that ankle. And she stood over me and she said, "Now you've learned. You can never trust anyone in this life.""

"That is messed up!" Ryan said.

"Best thing she ever did for me. I loved my mum."

"Yeah, she sounds terrific." Geaham spoke sarcastically.

"Your mum was wrong. We're stronger together." The Doctor spoke leaning over so she can see him.

|■|-•
It's been a good couple of hours on the water.

"I see your mate's dropped off. It's nice to see him quite." Graham spoke.

"Yeah. He can nap anywhere. Famous for it." Ilan spoke.

"How many stages are there in the rally?" The Doctor asks.

"This time - 209 terrains, 94 planets. We start the race with nothing and barter our way up."

"Is it worth it?"

"To ensure enough for my family's safety? Yeah. Albar is being systematically cleansed. Half of my family are in hiding. The others are on the run. This is my only chance to bring us back together."

"So you left your family to do this?" Yaz spoke.

"I left my family to try and save my family. They told me to. If I win, I find them. Rescue them. If they're alive to be rescued. Whatever happens here, it's a better chance than I had back home."

"You're making me miss my family. That's quite some achievement, considering my dad drives me bananas and my sister's trying to get me to move out so she can have my bedroom. And I only saw them yesterday."

"Don't ever take them for granted."

"I haven't seen my family in years, they could be dead for all I know." You spoke and shrugged. "Blame it on this women, being with her makes me forget about everything. I'd say it's been about 12, 13 years give or take."

"Blame it on me?! You chose to stay." The Doctor spoke.

"13 years?!"

"Yeah. I don't know the exact number of years all I know is that it's been years."

"God, you all look shattered." Ilan spoke.

"You should all rest. I'll wake you when we get there." The Doctor spoke and everyone closed their eyes.

You stood up so you could sit next to the Doctor. After you sat down the Doctor looked at you.

"Sleep."

"Nah. I'd rather talk to you."

"Talk to me in your sleep."

"I don't talk in my sleep, do I?"

"No."

"Good.

"What did it feel like being with a women?" The Doctor asked.

"What? Oh. Um. Well it's definitely different to dating a man, plus me and River were just casually flirting and one thing led to another, you know how it ended."

"Yeah."

"Also shouldn't you know cos, well, you had Rose."

"That was years ago."

"But don't you ever think about it?"

"Of course I do, just not as much because a certain someone won't leave me alone for even two seconds."

"I leave you alone. Sometimes."

The Doctor smiled at you and you smiled back.

"Now sleep."

"Oh come on."

The Doctor lifted an eyebrow.

"Fine. I'll go to sleep."

"Will you two stop flirting." You heard Graham say.

"We weren't flirting." You responded.

"Sounded like it."

"So you were listening to our conversation."

"How can I not you two weren't exactly quiet."

"Shush."

The Doctor giggled and you rolled your eyes. You placed your head on the Doctors shoulders and she placed her head on yours and soon enough you were sleeping.

|■|-•

It's been about two hours since everyone went to sleep and the Doctor thought it'd be time to wake them up soon, as the boat gets nearer to the other side.

"Y/n." The Doctor said trying to wake you up. "Get up."

"No." You mumbled.

"Get up or I'll tell everyone about that one time in London with the Slitheens."

"Don't you dare." You got up and looked at the Doctor who had a smug look on her face.

"That was easy."

"You won't tell them shit."

"Aye language."

You stood up and walked closer to the Doctor so your faces were only inches away.

"Don't tell them anything.... Please."

"Fine." The Doctor managed to say.

"Good."

"Now are you two certain you aren't together, cos I ain't seen two friends Get that close to each other." You heard Graham say and immediately stepped away from the Doctor.

"How long have you been awake?" The Doctor asked.

"Long enough."

"Wake Ryan up will you."

Graham went to wake Ryan up and the Doctor went to wake everyone else up.

|■|-•

Everyone was now off the boat and was walking on the beach.

"Have you seen yourself, Epzo?" The women spoke. "I'd say you love that cigar more than you've loved any person.

"Have you any idea how rare and expensive these are? It takes half an Althusian lifetime to make just one of these. To make them, roll them, age them, and then, and this is the best bit they make them self-lighting. Just one click of the finger and it lights itself." Epzo spoke and then sniffed the cigar. "Do you want a sniff? Closest you'll ever get to victory."

"Bad for your health."

"Big set of ruins. Wonder who those were built for?" The Doctor spoke as everyone saw building ruins.

"Why do you even care?" Epzo spoke.

"Where are those people now? Why are there so few signs of life? What happened to everyone?"

"Bye. Ha!" Epzo walked off.

"Good luck." The women spoke and then she also walked off.

"You've already lost, Angstrom!" Epzo yelled.

The Doctor got her sonic out and started to scan the area.

"We're just letting them go, are we? How do we know what to do, where to go?" Graham spoke.

"First thing we have to do is make it through those ruins safely. Because these readings are all over the place, and I don't know why."

The Doctor started walking forwards and then up a hill.

"I hate walking on sand." You spoke. "It's all in my shoes."

After a while you all made it up the hill and entered the ruins.

"Those suns are starting to set. They're moving way faster than I realised." The Doctor spoke as everyone looked at the two suns.

"Well, back in the tent, that bloke Ilin said do not travel by night." Graham spoke.

"We need to move - fast."

Everyone turned around and there was robots wearing hoods standing there, holding guns.

"Whoa! They weren't there when we came in."

"Where did they come from?" Ryan asked.

"How are we supposed to know that." You spoke.

"I don't know." The Doctor said.

The Doctor quickly scanned the hooded figures.

"Oh, my God! Doctor!" Yaz yelled.

"So much for no life forms on this planet." Graham spoke.

"They're not alive. They're robot guards. Why would you need robot guards on a deserted planet? Good news is They're not fully active. So, what we all need to do is very slowly, totally unthreateningly, back out of here."

The Doctor started walking backwards and everyone started to follow her except you.

You eyed the robots and then they became active.

"They've been activated, Doctor!" You yelled and ran towards her.

"Run!" The Doctor shouted and everyone started to run up some stairs as the robots started to shoot.

"Move! Move, everyone! Come on!" Graham yelled.

Everyone was running through the ruins with you and the Doctor in the front.

"Swerve! Don't run straight, they're predicting your path!"

"I can't run straight anyway, Doctor!" You yelled.

The Doctor bent down to a opening shaped as a circle.

"In here!" The Doctor spoke and went inside.

You got in next and everyone else was after you.

"Well done, all of you, nice running."

Graham bent down and placed his hands on knees to catch his breath.

The Doctor took a step forward and a metal figure popped up from the sand.

"Aah! The Doctor screamed and you laughed. "Oh! OK, come on. Y/n shut up." The Doctor ran to the other side of the room. "Oh! What have we here?"

You stopped laughing at ran towards the others. The Doctor was scanning a broken robot.

"Got anything there, Doctor?" Yaz asked.

"Information. Oh, that's bad. They're SniperBots. We just walked into the middle of the shooting range. Everything within the perimeter is target practice."

"Which would explain all the targets in here. And looking on the negative side they're human-shaped targets." Graham spoke.

"If that's the way it is, time to stop messing about." Ryan spoke.

"What are you doing?" The Doctor asked as Ryan picked up the broken robots gun.

"Fighting back."

"No. Guns, never use 'em."

"We don't use guns, that's the Doctors rules when travelling with them." You spoke.

"They're shooting at us!"

"I know." The Doctor spoke.

"They're going to kill us with their guns!"

"He's got a point, Doc." Graham spoke.

"Put the gun down, Ryan."

"What's your better idea?"

"Outthink them."

"You can't outthink bullets!" Graham said.

"Been doing it all my life."

"Uh-uh. Sorry. Call of Duty, man. I've trained for this!"

"This situation isn't like a stupid video game, Ryan!" You spoke.

Ryan ran outside with the gun.

"Well he's dead."

"Y/n!" The Doctor spoke and hit your arm.

"What' I'm stating the facts."

Not even 10 seconds later Ryan came back screaming.

"Where's the reload!"

"Made it worse?" The Doctor spoke after Ryan was back inside.

"Just a little bit, yeah."

"Now do you see why I don't like guns?"

"Don't go on about it!"

"I WILL go on about it. A lot!"

There was a noise of a gun getting ready to shoot. You turned around and saw the robots.

"They're here." You spoke.

"Take cover behind the pillars!"

The Doctor grabbed your hand and took you behind a pillar, she wrapped her arms around your waist to keep you safe. Yaz and Ryan were behind the pillar next to yours and the Doctors and Graham was stuck behind a metal target.

"You know we're completely surrounded?" Yaz yelled.

"Yep!"

The Doctor made you crouch down, all long with herself, and examine a robot that laid brocken infront of you, with one hand still around your waist.

"With no way out whatsoever!" Graham spoke.

One of the robots nearly shot Graham.

"Here's the lesson. The answer was on the floor, you just reached for the wrong thing."

"What are you talking about?"

"The best thing about robots is, they're powerful. Literally packed with power." A bullet went straight past you, nearly hitting the Doctor. "Superpowered!"
The Doctor leaned in to whispere to you. "Y/n I need you press this button on the count of three, okay?" The Doctor gave a peice of the robot that a button on the top

"Okay."

"One, two, three!"

You quickly pressed the button and it let out a powerful wave of energy, sending the robots down to the ground.

"Wow! OK, now, that was impressive." Graham spoke looking at all the robots that were now on the ground.

"Thank you! I aim to please." You spoke.

"Hey! I told you to do that!" The Doctor spoke as the two of you stood up.

"What exactly did you just do?" Yaz asked.

"No idea." You spoke still stuck by the pillar as the Doctor won't let you go.

"Electromagnetic pulse - basically fried their systems. I reckon we've got about five minutes before they reboot and recover. See? Brains beat bullets. Come on."

The Doctor finally let you go and walked off, everyone was following her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 271 10
"Never Fade From Me" is the unseen story of the life and times of River Song and the Doctor. Ever wondered what happened to River Song after she fad...
2.4K 151 29
Story synopsis: Returning to The Tardis life you find yourself even more hopelessly in love with your girlfriends, but things are changing beyond you...
15.9K 1.2K 35
The Doctor and Rose have to deal with an interesting person. Though they were not expecting it, Shereen, one of Rose's best friends, gets involved wi...
3.5K 226 29
Story synopsis: You're moving on from your trauma and are finding a growing sense of family on the Tardis, but things are changing, yourself more tha...