Into the Sweet Darkness - Aiz...

By Midnight_Lilac

* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBS... More

Disclaimer
A/N
Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2 - Takamura Sana
Chapter 3 - I'm not the only one
Chapter 4 - Shinigamis do exist!
Chapter 5 - My Spiritual Pressure
Chapter 6 - Friends get together!
Chapter 7 - Soul Society
Chapter 8 - Meeting the captains
Chapter 9 - My abilities
Chapter 10 - Strange Reiatsu
Chapter 11 - Dark appearances
A/N
Chapter 12 - Arrancar
Chapter 13 - Aizen Sousuke
Chapter 14 - New Life
Chapter 15 - Betrayal to the Heart
Chapter 16 - Battle with Aizen san
Chapter 17 - Psycho Arrancar
Chapter 18 - Plans in Progress
Chapter 19 - Thoughts
Chapter 20 - Going Home
Chapter 21 - Shopping fiesta and school
Chapter 22 - Privacy invasion
Chapter 23 - Game
Chapter 24 - Unexpected visit
Chapter 25 - Ambiguous Feelings
Chapter 26 - Traitor?
Chapter 27 - Crushed Hope
Chapter 28 - Return to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 29 - Other Arrancar?
Chapter 30 - Affectionate Threats
Chapter 31 - Gentleness
Chapter 32 - Menos forest
Chapter 33 - Acceptance
Chapter 34 - Love?
Chapter 35 - Hougyoku
Chapter 36 - Betrayed feelings
Chapter 37 - Rouge
Chapter 38 - Fight!
Chapter 39 - Leaving Hueco Mundo
Chapter 40 - Devastation
Chapter 41 - Escape
Chapter 42 - Pierced right through
Chapter 43 - Aftermath
Chapter 44 - Seeing you again
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - New Secret?
Chapter 47 - Love rival
Chapter 48 - Unexpected problems
Chapter 50 - Power to protect
Chapter 51 - Booted out of the scene
Chapter 52 - Double Trouble
Chapter 53 - Learn your place!
Chapter 54 - And so it starts again

Chapter 49 - Sensing the danger

4.1K 184 41
By Midnight_Lilac

Sana pov:

I sighed as I sat with Chen in this dark prison cell. Everything was silent making the scurrying of the rats near the walls extra loud to hear. I was quite uncomfortable with the rats that scurried around me, but I wasn't scared. Its not like they would do anything.

I was even more uncomfortable because I was being crushed to Chen's side with his arm around my waist. Well, this time, I couldn't really say anything though. He was trembling in fear and he kept flinching violently at the softest of sounds. Even though I really really hated him, I did feel a little bit of pity because he was so scared. It reminded me of the time I was first kidnapped by the Arrancar and taken to Sousuke. I was really afraid that time, especially since I was able to gauge the strength of his reiatsu. Chen was totally new to this and he didn't even know the word reiatsu to begin with.

I sighed again as he flinched. "Chen, could you please let me go? Its getting really congested here...." "S-Sana!! How are you so calm??! Where are we? Who is that man?! What does he want from us?! How are you so calm?!!!" I rolled my eyes finally pushing him off me and putting about five feet of distance between us. He was still trembling and watching me with wide eyes. Honestly, right now, he looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a speeding truck. I rubbed my face with my hands frustrated.

"Look Chen, you remember you said you would 'protect' me?" He nodded warily and I shook my head. "You cant. Someone like you, someone with no knowledge of the world I live in....cant protect me. Me, Ichigo, Sado, Orihime, Ishida, Renji....all of us live this kind of life with people like Kageroza. The only reason he was able to kidnap me so easily is because my real powers and abilities are sealed off. If I didn't have this bracelet on, I could have easily fought him and then....you would realize that there is an absolute zero chance of you worthy to be with me."

He was flabbergasted at what I said. "S-Sana....wh-what do you mean?" His voice was soft and mouse like. I found the situation amusing and I laughed. I got up and stretched a bit before looking back at him. "I know the side of the world that you will never know. In fact, after all this, I guess making you forget all this is the best thing to do." I said the last sentence to myself, not wanting Chen to hear and make a ruckus out of it. I turned to the bars of the prison cell and sighed.

A few silent minutes later, I heard footsteps and I narrowed my eyes as Kageroza came into view with Byakuya san and Toshiro kun. Both their eyes sparked purple and I clenched my jaw. This had happened when both Shinsui san and Jushiro san had locked me up here. I had never seen their eyes spark like this before so what was the big deal now? I narrowed my eyes as they unlocked the prison cell and walked to where I was standing.

I got slightly defensive to which Kageroza merely chuckled. "There's no point in you being defensive in front of me, Sana san. You cannot fight and you know it. Besides, I already said that I will not harm your pathetic friend." I took a deep breath and let it out of my nose while watching him. "Kageroza.....what is the meaning of this? Why is it that I can see captains helping you? Surely they wouldn't have done so on their own....is this some kind of mind control?"

He chuckled again shaking his head. "I see that you are as alert as I have heard. You understand situations well. Although, this is not mind control. I have merely created Regai that wish to serve me as they protect Soul Society." "Regai?" I asked, a little curious about the new word I was hearing. "S-Sana....can we leave?" I heard Chen behind me say in a small voice and Toshiro kun chuckled bitterly. "Its so pathetic seeing such weak and frightened humans. I seriously wonder why he's here with you." He was smirking and I rolled my eyes.

Despite the situation, I just had to comment on what Toshiro kun said. "I'm wondering the same thing too, believe me. I'd be especially happy if you erased his memory of this and sent him back to the human world. I find it quite annoying that he's been clinging to me for the past few days...." I really was tired of being around him and honestly, being around these guys even though they were bad and irritating too, was much better than being around Chen.

"We'll have that done, no worries. But I believe we were talking about something that caught your interest." Kageroza continued out conversation, slightly annoyed by Chen's interruption. "Regai are similar to Gigia. Gigai are physical bodies that sustain the life of mod souls in the human world while Regai sustain the life of mod souls in Soul Society." "So....you're basically telling me that all the captains here are Regai and not the real ones?" I tried to understand the situation the best I could.

"That's correct. And the Regai are much stronger than the originals. There is no one who has enough power to stop me." I frowned as he smirked at me. "Look buddy, don't underestimate Ichigo. He may be losing his reiatsu but he always has a plan when it comes to defeating the bad guys." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"It seems you have misunderstood Kurosaki Ichigo. His attacks are spontaneous....he never has a plan when he tries to defeat the enemy." This time, Byakuya san spoke.....or rather his Regai. He had been watching the scene unfold silently and now he decided to put in his thoughts.

"Wow....that's something coming from you, Byakuya san. You know, I'm still pretty surprised though. Someone as prideful as you following the orders of someone who's hungry for power. Last time I checked, you put everything you had to defeat the one who was hungry for power." I was talking about Sousuke and he knew that too. He narrowed his eyes at me slightly as I watched him with a defiant glare.

But despite the fact that I was mocking him, I guess in one way he was right. I was trying to get Kageroza slightly uneasy by telling him that Ichigo would have plans to defeat him, but that really wasn't the case. Ichigo really did depend on spontaneous attacks against bad guys.....I doubt it was any different this time too. Well, this guy Kageroza wasn't even half as good as Sousuke was....he was probably at an Espada level. But having the Regai gave him the advantage. The Regai were powerful and its obviously difficult to fight against them because all of them were stronger than their captain counterparts.

Besides, I didn't know what Zanpakuto ability Kageroza had. Since Ichigo and even the captains hadn't been able to defeat him until now, it obviously meant that his Zanpakuto's ability posed as a disadvantage to all of them.

"I see you are deeply assessing the situation. Just as I heard, nothing seems to go unthought-of by you." Kageroza was smirking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him, uneasy by the way he was watching me. "Who exactly are you? And what do you want?" I asked in a low voice. His smirk widened and I could see a flash of pride in his eyes.

"Being a human, I guess it is impossible for you to know about me. I am the creator of the mod souls. I am the one who led Operation Spearhead to a new level, to victory, to ensuring the safety of all shinigami.....and yet, I was never acknowledged." His voice turned bitter as he seemed to remember his past. "All my efforts, my research, my pains to help Soul Society were rejected as if they were trash. While I worked for the good of Soul Society, I was considered an outcast, an outlaw....how dare they treat me this way! With no sense of respect to a comrade....no I wasn't even thought of as a comrade....I swear I will destroy Soul Society!"

He was glaring at the ground now. An outcast, huh? That sort of reminded me of myself when I was younger....when I first realized and spoke to spirits and people called me a freak. I sighed inaudibly. But this guy was trying to destroy Soul Society. That wasn't good! Soul Society had to exist to keep the balance in the world, to protect humans from Hollows. If Soul Society collapsed....what disaster would happen?

"Now, Sana san, I require your powers for my fusion." "Fusion?" I asked warily as I was brought out of my thoughts. "Yes. Now come along." I didn't want to go but Byakuya's Regai was at my side in a split second, dragging me behind Kageroza with a tight grip on my arm. I struggled, trying to peel his hand off me and digging my heels into the ground, but it was no use. These guys were stronger than the actual captains and since all mu reiatsu was sealed off, I couldn't do anything.

Chen did try to stop him, but he was obviously wasting his energy. Toshiro's Regai just shoved him back into the cell and locked it again.

Besides, I was so caught up in struggling, I didn't get the answer I was hoping for. What did he mean by fusion? What was he going to fuse together? And once that fusion happened, what would be the result?

"Let go of me! I wont help you!" I hissed through my teeth as I was dragged through Soul Society. Byakuya's Regai was least bothered about my struggling and he just pulled me along silently. Toshiro's Regai though, was rather short tempered. He got annoyed by my constant struggling and used the six light prison to bind me and prevent me from struggling much.

After about fifteen minutes, we made it to the Bureau of Research and Development building. Kageroza led us into one of the dark rooms which had huge specimen capsules. Inside one of them was a girl, probably our age with green hair floating inside the pink liquid of the capsule. Byakuya's Regai led me to another capsule and despite my best efforts to struggle, he pushed me inside.

I didn't even realize when he removed the bracelet from my wrist, but he was so fast that as my reiatsu exploded, I was drowned in the pink liquid as well. I struggled to keep my breathing even. I was able to breathe but the liquid was somehow making my mind fuzzy. I saw Kageroza's hazy figure appear in front of me and he was smirking again.

"There's no use in struggling, Sana san. I have made sure that the liquid is drugging and will make you unconscious almost immediately. Its time you took a nap." He was right.....I felt drugged right now. My efforts of trying to hit the glass of the capsule became weak and my eyes rolled back ad I fell into unconsciousness.

Sousuke pov:

"Why do we have to be the ones to give him food? Why couldn't the judges just have him killed for his crimes?!" One of my so called guards complained as he got close to the room where I was sealed. "Cant help it....from what I heard, the damn traitor is impossible to kill even if he's sealed." There goes the other.

I don't know how long I had been here, but I know its been quite long. Its been longer for me because I have nothing to do, nothing to see, none to talk to. And there has not been more than a few hours when I not think of Sana and Sana alone.

"Here, b******! Eat!" As usual, the food was shoved in front of my face, held by two people who utterly despised me just like everyone else in Soul Society. I had to bend and eat like a dog from the plate. The two watching me laughed but I ignored their daily humor as they watched me eat this way. I was used to it; no matter how tough I acted, I knew I couldn't do much now. When I was done, they walked away, locking the door behind them and leaving me to the dead silence of the room once again.

I sighed. There was nothing left for me. Nothing but this endless silence....no one, no Sana, no Arrancar, nothing.

I thought of her yet again. Unlike usual though, I didn't remember her kisses and the way she responded to my advances. I remembered what I felt when I was with her....or rather when she was with me. They way she held my head tenderly when I slept on her lap, the way she ran her fingers though my hair, the ways she smiled warmly at me, the way she slept deeply while lying on top of me....it held so much warmth. In fact, she was the only one who cared for me unconditionally and truly. She loved me....she had said that so many times and I had said that back each time as well.

And now without her....I felt....alone. I know its weakness to say that, but even if I pretended otherwise in front of everyone else, I knew what I truly felt. I wanted to see her, I wanted to hold her in my arms again, leaning against my chest, kissing me gently.

But its impossible. She would have moved on to spend her live with another man; humans are fickle that way. But the thought of her being with someone else....I hated it. I didn't want her to be with anyone besides me....but what could I do stuck like this? If there was just one weakness of this binding spell that I could find, I could break away from this and get Sana back. I still remember what she had said when she had come to see me one last time so long ago.

I loved you so much....and I hate to say that I still do. Even after everything you've done....everything you've lied to me about....and everything that happened. I love you....Sousuke....I love you.

I remember hearing her voice crack as she said so....perhaps she still loved me now as well. There was just one way to find out. She wasn't going to come here to see me, so I would have to find a way to break free and see her myself. After all, Ulquiorra and Stark had survived. Ulquiorra had come to see me a few times, taking back information about the seal that was put on me. Despite my defeat, he had remained loyal and now he and Stark were staying with Sana in the human world.

He had told me that there wasn't anything important that had happened but he would find a way to unseal me and help me get what I wanted again. I would get what I wanted, I didn't care what anyone else said.

I was snapped out of my thoughts though, when I felt a sudden flare in reiatsu. There's no mistake about it. I looked up as I sensed Sana. I narrowed my visible eye in the vague direction from where I could sense her reiatsu. What was she doing here at a time when there was an imbalance in Soul Society? I was planning to use this as a chance when everyone was distracted to get free.....but what was Sana doing here now? From the way her reiastu was flaring, she hadn't come here on her own accord....she was probably forced to come here by the one who had started the uprising in Soul Society.

But her reiastu died down rather quickly to a very calm and gentle rhythm. What was going on? If I could sense her reiatsu, it meant that the seal on her had been broken. And right now, I was sure that her reiatsu was being subdued forcefully. She was in the Bureau of Research and Development building and I didn't like it that she was being used to help someone else. I had to get out of this seal fast....Sana was mine and I had to protect what was mine.

Yes, I had to protect her. She was the only person important to me, and I wanted her back

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys! There's no picture....I'm posting this from my phone so I'm very restricted to what I can do ^^'

Vote!!

Comment!! Comment!! Comment!!

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503 17 6
Captain Aizen of the 5th squad was on his way back from the lecture hall. It was near the end of the school year and the time for captains to pick ou...
307K 12.2K 45
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
33.2K 1.1K 19
(The story set before Yhwach asked Aizen to join him. ) Years after years with only darkness as his solid friend. Silence is the only music to his e...
502 25 9
You are the sole daughter of Byakuya Kuchiki, the sole heir to a noble family. Your father has broken from tradition with his refusal to marry you of...