The Powerful One: Deku x OC (...

By yn_pilsuk

💚🏅 #7 BokuNoHero ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷˢ ⁱᶻᵘᵏᵘ'ˢ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ˡⁱᶠᵉ· ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰⁱˢ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈʰᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵉᵉⁿᵃᵍᵉ ᵗⁱˡˡ ʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒ... More

Prologue: A monster
Chapter 01: Starting a normal life
Chapter 02: The Spiritual Goddess Fox
Chapter 03: Tiny fox
Chapter 04: I know I can trust you
Chapter 05: With insults and everything included!
Chapter 06: The Festival Begins Intensely!
Chapter 07: I am Kana!
Chapter 08: Proving them wrong
Chapter 09: The after festival
Chapter 10: The internship
Chapter 11: End of Term Test
Chapter 12: I can end you real quick
Chapter 13: True friendship
Chapter 14: Give him back!
Chapter 15: Feelings that are changing
Chapter 16: More than friends
Chapter 17: Special
Chapter 18: First step towards the Hero License
Chapter 19: We finally prove to them!
Chapter 20: I tolerated you for too long
Chapter 21: Let us be your world
Chapter 22: Now you're mine forever
Chapter 23: Upset
Chapter 24: Closure
Chapter 25: Forever?
Chapter 26: It was you who left me first
Chapter 27: Life will give you the answer
Chapter 28: Beloved
Chapter 29: I'm choosing myself above all this
Chapter 30: I'm begging you a chance
Chapter 31: Why always green?!
Epilogue: True love is fated to be together, forever
* Some thanks and another books *

Chapter 32: My first and only love

450 11 2
By yn_pilsuk

     What Aizawa advised Kana was true: only time and life could tell if her decision of trusting Izuku again was the best.

     The fear and apprehension followed Kana's heart for the first months after forgiving the greenish male. She made sure to enjoy any moment with him, have fun and feel his love again. Yet her heart always expected this to be only a dream.

     Izuku didn't let this change a thing about his goals. With Kana's help, he created a better schedule to follow from now on and they also made some plans about trips, dates, and places to visit around the country or maybe even the world!

     The first few weeks were hard to keep up with the plans, but differently from the past, now it's only because of emergencies, not for option.

     It has been difficult even for Kana to keep up since the rain is punishing hard some regions around the country and causing a lot of tragedies, so she's being needed more than ever this year.

     Actually, the whole Rescuing System is overburdened.

     And by having more free time while Kana is away, in another city, Izuku could feel and understand how hard it was for her in the past, when he was the one letting her alone by his own choice. He misses his fox a lot but she's the one out working now.

     How the tables turned, yet this only motivated him even more.

     Every time Kana come back home, after an exhausting rescue, Izuku is there in her penthouse, to welcome the fox with a simple homemade meal, a warm bath and a lot of cuddles.

     Those little moments, gestures and doings melted Kana's heart and slowly pushed the fears away. As time goes by, their bond is healing and getting stronger once more.

     Now is visible to both how the things that are always called "little" makes so much difference in a relationship. It works like a glue that keeps everything together and working well.

     The small kisses, gifs, calls, the short "good day at work!" text every morning... Even the little was essential for their love to blossom once again.

     Thinking about all those things, Kana is making her way back home again. Well, crawling back since she's worn out, for the first time in years.

     The Foxie Kana was working in a big disaster in a rural area. All rescuer heroes were called to help to find victims that got dragged away by the water after a storm caused the local dam to overflow and destroy the reservoir's structure.

     It was five long and exhaustive days, where she even needed to use Kurama's true form to be able to endure the rain and strong currents, to rescue the ones who were drowning in the middle of the flood.

     If Kana is so ragged out, it's possible to guess the state of everyone else, from heroes to rescuers. Not only physically but mentally, due to the number of deceased being immense.

     Slowly pressing down the code of her penthouse, the sound of the panel being unlocked announced her arrival. Even tired, Kana could tell that the place isn't empty.

"Babe, you're finally here!" Izuku let everything he was doing to hug her, who was using some secondhand clothing and visibly knackered. "How are you? I saw the news about the flood and I was so worried!"

"As you can see, I barely came back entirely. My costume got all destroyed, so a gentle lady gave me these used clothes from the donations."

"It must be so hard..." he pulled the woman to the couch, carrying her bridal style to his lap, wanting her to be comfortable and relaxed. "The rain gave no respite till now, even here."

"Yeah... This month and the next will be harsh. Even here in a big town, some places are flooded. It's even worst in the countryside. The news didn't even show how bad everything is truly, only those who were in there knows about the real nightmare."

"How are you feeling after this?" he asked putting her head on his shoulder, caressing her cheeks and hair slightly."

"Tired... It was so hard to remove everyone from that troubled water, under such a harsh storm... But the worst was to find and remove all bodies from there..."

"I'm sorry, babe..." he can only imagine the pain. Rescuers are real heroes, even the ones who don't work under a hero license.

"It's okay, I'll get better soon. This is part of being a hero."

"And the feeling is part of being human. So don't bottle up, you can unload on me, y'know?"

"I know, Izu. Thanks." smiling weakly at him, she laid a hand on his cheek and got closer to kiss his slightly pink lips.

     Immediately responding, Izuku hugged her body tighter, loving to have her back in his arms after a such long week. One of his hands massaging her nape and the other going inside her shirt.

"This always reminds me of a thing..." Kana said, giggling in the kiss. The other stopped to look at her.

"What reminds what?" he chuckled with her.

"Every time we're kissing and your hands get inside my shirt, I remember the first time you did that in high school." they laughed even more at the sweet memory.

"Oh~ I remember only how embarrassed I was. Gosh, I never had acted so boldly before in my entire life!"

"And I never was touched that way before." the nostalgia filled their hearts with the thought of their young ages. "Actually... You were my first everything..."

     Now both are blushing, just like always.

"Y-You also was my first everything, Kana..." moving her legs so she can face him completely, straddling his body, Izuku gazed at her lovely. "I always want you to be my first... My first fiance, wife, mother of my first babies..."

"B-Babies?!" with wide eyes, Kana got even redder.

"If you want, I'll do everything with you. But honestly just for being able of growing old by your side is enough to me."

     Kissing her again, Izuku made sure to demonstrate all his feelings to her with truth and honesty. He's so happy and grateful to have had time to show his changes, to show her his love.

     To shower her in love.

     His arms crossing around her waist made both bodies glued together, letting no space between them. The feeling of her tongue caressing his always sends him to a delirious state, like her mere touch makes him high.

     Kana's heart is completely light and happy for the first time after so much suffering and distress. That's where she wants to be always, with this Izuku, with this man who truly loves her and proved that he's humble enough to recognize and change his mistakes.

"I love you so much, Izu..." she whispered, taking a moment to breathe again from the heated kiss. His eyes are shining in euphoria.

"Y-You... You said again..." leaning his head on hers, he laughed in relief. "Oh my Goddess, I'm so happy for hearing this again from you... I... I thought it was too late..."

"I trust you and in your change of heart. Not only because I can feel it from your aura but because I saw every little thing you did for us in those months. Not for me, for US!"

"And I would do it all again and again because now I can see the truth. I want to thank you for helping me to be better, again. Even my mom noticed since I'm also giving more of myself to her. Thanks to you, now I'm a better person, boyfriend, son and hero."

"Yet it's thanks to you that now I feel complete and happy." giving him an eskimo kiss that made the man giggle. Then Kana whispered smoothly to him. "Come live with me~"

"R-Really?!" he's shocked. This never was a topic before, since he never spent time at home.

"I want this to be our home. The penthouse feels happier when you're here so..."

"Yes!! I would love to live with you!" hearing this Kana purred loudly, her eyes flicking to gold for a moment, the atmosphere changing drastically. "Wh-What...?"

"Ahri is happy, that now you'll live in our den... Kurama too, for having her mate..." smirking at the speechless man, the fox turned to her mixed Goddess Demon form, orange tails dancing in excitement. She's delighted, pressing herself over his muscular body. "Hmm~ Our mate will live in our den~!"

"I-I'm glad you're happy, a-all of you..." he gulped down, remembering how worn out he gets when Ahri gets this excited. Not even being able to imagine how it's with both foxes mixed like that... He never had Kana in her final form before.

"I missed you, my mate. Now you're only mine~!" purring at him, the fox attacked his lips harshly, wanting nothing more than feel him closer and closer.

     Her ferocity only proves how much she wants him and only him. Izuku gripped firmly her hips, pressing her more against him, caressing the base of her tails. The fox is purring loudly.

     For sure it'll be a long night... Or days.

~🦊~

     After one month of living together, Kana and Izuku decided to tell everyone about their reconciliation, inviting them to a small party at the penthouse house.

     Eijirou, Katsuki, Ochaco, Tsuyu, Momo and Mina are sitting around the living room, all chatting, drinking and eating some snacks. These are the closest from the old Class 3-A, the ones who kept in touch most of the time, like a big group of best friends.

     Todoroki also is part of it but declined the invitation, sending a gift for the couple and wishing the best for them instead. He isn't resentful or anything, only taking his time to accept the news.

"You still have time to fucking kick him away, just saying!" as always Bakugou is complaining.

"Don't say that, Kat. If Kana trust him, we must do the same. We have to be supportive!" Ochaco said all happy, but this changed all of a sudden. "But I'll for sure kill you, Deku, if you do this shit again!"

"My god... Bakubro getting soft and Ochaco is swearing. What a relationship..." Kirishima joked, taking a sip of his drink.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You can say nothing you simp!"

"Says the man who is hugging his girl for dear life!"

"YOU'RE DOING THE SAME!"

"I NEVER DENIED THAT I'M A SIMP FOR MINA!"

"Oh~ that's true..." Izuku smirked deviously. "Did you know he wanted to see you naked when we were in the first year?!"

"YOU WHAT?!" now the pink woman is all red. "Ew~ Such a perv, Kiri..."

"Fuck you, Midoriya! Not cool, man..." hugging his girl, Kirishima whispered his sorry to her.

     While the chaos is happening with the straight couples, Momo and Jirou are quietly watching, enjoying the show and eating the snacks.

"Men..." the black-haired woman said, shaking her head in displeasure. "Disgusting."

"Straight... So weird. Blergh~" Jirou fake gagged. Looking at each other the couple laughed, giving each other a lovely peck on the lips.

"See what I mean when I tell that being straight sucks?! Look at them~!" Ochaco pouted to her best friend, who only chuckled.

"You talking as if you don't like the man you have, babe~" Katsuki whispered, nibbling her ear. The brunette turned into a red mess.

"SEE WHAT I MEAN?!" she cried out loud to her friend, who was being badly teased by her boyfriend, whispering dirty things in her ear.

"My poor, baby." Kana sweat dropped at the horny couple.

     The group kept joking around until late. Soon after, all of them left the couple's penthouse, leaving behind their best wishes to Kana.

     And the worst threats to Izuku Midoriya.

~🦊~

"Thank Goodness it ended!!" Kana voiced out loud, rising her arms up in relief.

"Yeah, rain is gone... But now we'll have snow." Izuku beamed at her.

"You're so unnecessary! Let me be happy at least, I'll think of it when it comes!" she looks dirty at him, groaning in annoyance. "Ugh~ snow catastrophes are the worst..."

     Indeed the temperature is dropping quickly, soon the ground and trees will be all covered in snow. Until then, both will be able to enjoy just cool weather, being warmed by long and thick clothes.

     It's their day off, a good reward after so many missions in a sequel. Sadly this disturbed their schedule a bit but now that both live together is easier to keep in contact and have a good bond.

     They decided to go to the local Amusement Park to play some games. However, their biggest goal is to go to the huge climatized ferris wheel. Honestly, the best option for this weather.

     And since is so cold, the streets are pretty empty, also the park, giving them some privacy. Not that their reunion isn't in every news and media.

     Well, it always has been, but now it only mentioned how lovely and romantic the couple seems now. The fans are euphoric with their reconciliation.

     By seeing the park from afar, both of them got even more hyped and ran to it, like two kids. They share the same chaotic energy, so in a few seconds, the couple was all over the games, rides, buying foods and presents they liked.

     From carousel to roller-coaster, the duo played in almost everything. They're just too happy and excited about the place, having the funniest time in months. Looking like two teenagers again.

"Ok, ok... I'm tired now." said Izuku throwing himself on a bench, while drinking some water. However, the fox in front of him isn't like this at all, making him smile. "My bouncy fox is happy?!"

"SO MUCH~! I forgot how cool thematic parks are and how everything in here is so delicious!"

"Sure is, I'm totally full! Want some help with all those plushies?!" he laughed seeing her struggling to hold an enormous Deku plushie, almost her size, and some smaller ones from animals. Like her favorite, for example, a panda.

"Nope! I'm not letting this Deku ever!" she smiled big, squeezing the big head from the plushie.

"Ouch~? What about me?" he pouted, getting closer and kissing her cheeks all over.

"I'll never leave you too, my love!" his heart melted.

"I promise you the same, babe." kissing her lips again, he whispered. "It's time to go see the ferris wheel."

"Will we be able to go inside with all of this?!"

"Of course, the cabin is big enough. Let's go."

     Of all toys around the part, this one is the only with a queue, since it's the safer one against the weather, which is getting colder now that the sun is setting.

     A few minutes later and they're sitting in a comfortable and warm cabin. Putting their prizes on her side, Kana chose the seat in front of Izuku, both glued on the glass window.

     Slowly the wheel started to move, taking the couple to the top. Izuku took his time to admire his girlfriend. She's looking so adorable covered in fluffy and thick clothes, her cheeks and nose red because of the cold but it doesn't seem like she's being affected. Kana is just too euphoric to care now.

     Her eyes are shining with the lights outside, reflecting the shy sunset on the horizon. It has been so long since Izuku saw her this happy. He's so glad the reason is him this time.

"I'm just so happy for having you in my life." she got surprised by his sudden declaration.

"I am too, my love~" smiling, the fox holds his hand, gently touching his scars.

"Kana..."

"Yes, baby?" looking into his eyes, she frowned for seeing tears. "Izu, what happened?"

"Nothing, is just... I love you so much that my heart aches. You're my first love, my first kiss, my first woman... You've always been part of the most important moments of my life. I just want to keep you in my life forever! I need you by my side on this journey!"

"Aw~ I can tell you the same, Izu! I'm so glad for the privilege of having you since so young. And you'll have me with you indeed, my love. I'll always love you and be by your side!"

"M-Marry me then!" Kana almost had a heart attack now, looking at his orbs speechless. "Grow old with me, my fox. Let's be together forever and continue discovering the world, continue being each other's first one. I want to be your only ace because I just love you so damn much, Kana Aizawa! Do you marry me? Do you accept to be my... My Kana Midoriya?"

     With his free hand, Izuku took out of his jacket a single ring. As if it wasn't enough the proposal, he just had to do it in the same way he did years ago with the promise rings.

     The emotional moment, plus the nostalgia, broke Kana down. The woman is sobbing with overflowing feelings. Even more when he just kneels in front of her.

     The thin ring is silver, matching perfectly the color of her promise ring, that's silver with green lightning. In the middle was a big emerald gem, just like his eyes.

"I remember that you said that you'll never take off your promise ring, so I got you this one that matches perfectly and will look great when you put it next to each other. I mean... If you accep-"

"OF COURSE! I do! I do! I do~! I want to grow old by your side, my Deku! I LOVE YOU TOO~!!" jumping on his arms, Kana hugged him strongly, kissing his lips fiercely.

     Wasting no time, he did it back. Both smiling in the kiss, hearts pounding hard, happy tears mixing, lovely touched all over.

     The beautiful sunset testifies to the vote both made of loving one another of marrying soon and staying together forever.

sadly the next chapter will be the last 🤧 i didn't want to but i'm having some ideas for a fanfic with a black oc in the mha universe, so... I'M NOT CRYING U ARE!
see ya~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4.9K 21
A young girl's life takes a turn for the unexpected when, at a garden party for her fiancé and herself, she spots a certain white rabbit and tumbles...
77.1K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
261K 6.4K 46
We all love Natsu Dragneel, the loud-mouthed idiot dragonslayer, but we soon find out that he has a sister! Live the crazy adventures with the odd du...
372K 11.3K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...