Epilogue: True love is fated to be together, forever

"I know, Coco

"I know, Coco... Yet I am still very worried about her..." Kana said at the phone, holding it against her ear while preparing some soup in the oven.

"Nana, Izuna is a strong little girl, she'll be fine in some days. It must be just a cold."

"I don't know... She cried all night, Izuku didn't sleep at all because of this."

"And is there any night where he sleeps after you two married?!" the brunette joked, snorting on the other side.

"Haha! So funny... You're not even married yet and I bet Kacchan is in worst shape."

"Come at me again... YET?! Girl, stop giving me hope. This definitely isn't a Katsuki thing."

"Coco, are you blind? This man is on his knees for you for years. Only if he's dumb to let you go. And I know for sure he's anything but that!"

"Yeah, yeah, right... You know him, barely says he loves me. I can count on my hands how many times he did!"

"So what? Better don't say it with words but show it with actions. Or will you tell me he isn't like that too?"

"Now you got me good... That's exactly his love language." the fox laughed at the other groaning loudly on the phone. "STOP GIVING ME HOPE! I'm almost in my 30's, do you know how much I want this?!"

"Anxious to see some little Bakugou's running around your house? With... Light brown hair and red eyes! Exploding everything!"

"If I have your luck, they'll all look like him. Not that I'm complaining, by the way..."

"You're right... Izuna is Izuku again. Sometimes I think I just did a xerox and pull it out. If I knew it I would at least put a name more like mine on her." they laughed.

"Shut up, she took the sweetness and cuteness from you! And her name is perfect! "Beautiful Spring"... SO ADORABLE! Izuna is just too... Green. But do you think that she'll change a lot when her quirk manifest?!"

"I still worried about that, y'know. At least Ahri and Kurama ensured me that my baby will be completely fine about the matter with temperament and rage. They said that she'll have something special and unique..."

"Oh, I remember that. Because they're one with you now their harmony will just keep passing forward. That's so freaking cool~!"

"Yeah, this is a relief for me. So I have no idea how her quirk will be. Definitely a fox, but surely different from me."

"So why are you worried?"

"Fear of the unknown? I don't know what will come from Kurama and Ahri union."

"OMG?! Did you stop to think that your daughter possibly will carry the children from the Gods? THIS MAKE HER THEIR KIT IN SO MANY WAYS!"

"Wow... Now that's something that'll get stuck in my mind for ages. It makes sense, y'know?! Both were so thrilled during my pregnancy, like never before, so they truly see Izuna as their baby, maybe even more because she owns their pup?! Is this even possible?