π‘πžππšπ¦πšπ§πœπ²

By flxtter-

Redamancy (n.) The act of loving in return ➒ Maeve Forbes, an 18-year-old who's quiet, sweet, and mother to a... More

πšπ™΄π™³π™°π™Όπ™°π™½π™²πšˆ
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝙾𝙽𝙴
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™Ύ
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πš‚π™Έπš‡
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπ™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™»πš…π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Ύπš„πšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™½π™Έπ™½π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-𝙾𝙽𝙴
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-πšƒπš†π™Ύ
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-πš‚π™Έπš‡
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄

π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΄π™»π™΄πš…π™΄π™½

3.2K 111 31
By flxtter-

∞༺♥༻∞

"RYKER," I pressed soft and continuous kisses to the nape of Ryker's neck. He turned on his stomach during his sleep which gave me more skin to kiss. "Ryker wake up."

With each kiss, I could feel Ryker's muscles tense. I needed to leave since I wanted to be back at my place by sunrise. It was only four am right now.

"It's too early," he muttered into the pillow and I sighed softly. I climbed onto his back and straddled him before leaning down to brush my lips against his ears.

"I'm about to leave," Ryker softly groaned and rolled me off his back to push his body up. I laughed softly and rolled onto my back when he moved to hover over me. "That'll make you get up won't it?"

His eyes sat low and he was still waking up when he leaned down to softly kiss me. My legs lifted to wrap around his waist and pull him against me.

"Why do you have to leave so early?" Ryker questioned while I moved to pull the blanket up to his shoulders so it surrounds me as well. "Just stay for a few more minutes," Ryker whispered before dipping his head down to catch my lips in his.

I think I have a thing for clingy men. Jesus.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Ryker kneeled beside the bed and helped slide my panties on my shaking legs. I tried to act like the round we just did wasn't affecting me but my heaved breaths and shaking legs say otherwise.

"I think this is my favorite thing to watch," Ryker chuckled and I lifted my hips for him. He stood to his feet and walked to his closet to grab out a hoodie and a pair of shorts that fit big on me.

"Is this going to happen every time? Because Jesus I have to get used to this... it's never happened to me before," Ryker chuckled and returned to me with the clothes in his hands. He placed the shorts with the adjustable waistband beside me and motioned for me to lift my arms.

"That's because you've never been fucked right," my head tilted after he slid the hoodie onto me. I crossed my arms over my chest and exhaled a breath. "What? Did I say something wrong, sunflower?"

I shook my head quickly and stood up when he helped me.

"No it's just.. the term fuck seems so aggressive," I don't know why that was the thing that came to mind. Ryker smiled and slid the shorts on before adjusting them to hug my waist. He kissed my forehead before pulling away.

"You think that's aggressive? And not what we just did?" He teased and I pushed my hands gently against his chest. "Maybe I should walk you to your door since you live so close."

I smiled and began to gather my things before nodding slowly. I'd take any moment to spend with Ryker and yet it still doesn't feel like enough.

Ryker followed me when we walked out of his bedroom and made our way to his apartment door. I reached for the handle and turned it before pulling it open.

"What are your plans for today?" I turned to Ryker with a soft smile and a shrug. I planned to just give Miles my attention for most of the day, and spend some mother-son time with him.

"Well I was thinking of spending the day with Miles," I exited the apartment and turned toward mine only to stop when I see William. He heard my voice and turned toward me, his posture straightening.

"Before you yell at me I realized I was very very wrong for coming here and doing what I did. I just want to talk, Maeve, please. I want to do better," Ryker closed the apartment door behind us and moved a hand to my lower back. I glanced up to see his jaw clenched and his stare narrowed at William.

Jesus, he can be very intimidating.

"I'll see you later okay?" I turned to Ryker and leaned up to softly kiss his lips. "I have to try, Ry," I whispered before pulling away. Ryker exhaled a deep breath and dropped his eyes onto me.

I smiled softly and he moved his hand to gently grip my chin before leaning down to passionately kiss me. I hummed softly and felt flustered when he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"I'll see you later, sunflower," he whispered before backing up against his apartment door and watching me walk toward my apartment.

I cleared my throat and poked my tongue around my cheeks. I knocked on the door, letting the babysitter know it was me before she opened it.

The woman opened it with a smile and Miles screamed happily when he saw me.

"Hi! I'm so sorry to keep you for so long. I thought Miles would sleep for a little longer," the woman let out a soft laugh and shook her head. She dismissed my apology before I leaned down to pick up Miles with my free arm.

"That's no worries, he was an angel," I entered the house and walked over to the couch to place down my purse. "Oh William, what a surprise seeing you here," I turned toward the babysitter when she acknowledged William.

"You two know each other?" William entered the house and closed the door behind him. I looked between the two before my eyes narrowed. "Wait a minute.. did you two..?"

The woman's eyes widened and she quickly dismissed my claim. She waved her hands in the air while she spoke.

"Oh God no. He dated my daughter for a few months during his junior year of high school. They were long distance but the cutest things to ever exist. It's a shame things ended," my smile dropped the more the woman spoke. I felt my heart in my stomach and turned toward William who was apologizing even before I looked at him.

"I'll go get your money now, Lina," I gulped deeply and turned away from the two walking to my bedroom. I felt my throat burn and my heart began to race while pulling out my wallet and a few twenties.

Before walking back out I got myself together and wiped the few tears that fell from my eyes. I fixed my hair then exited the bedroom and approached Lina.

"Here you go," I handed her the money before waving. "Thank you for babysitting," Lina nodded and smiled at William before exiting the apartment. Once the door was closed I gave the briefest look toward William before turning to enter the living room and pick up Miles.

"When?" I questioned while placing Miles on my hip and facing William. He raked his fingers through his blonde strands and exhaled a deep breath.

"It was over the summer before our junior year started," I felt my heart break even more. William stared at me with guilt and my cheeks soon became wet with my falling tears. I shook my head slowly and leaned down to place Miles on his feet.

"What did I do to make you cheat?" I turned my head away and wiped my cheeks. "Maybe I wasn't the best girlfriend but I tried William, I spent time with you... appreciated you... never once forgot your birthday or our anniversary but you couldn't even put a damn reminder in your phone," my bottom lip quivered and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Those weren't family trips were they?" William hung his head and cleared his throat. I bit my bottom lip and nodded slowly. "Was she prettier? Funnier? Did you fuck her?" William stepped toward me and I stepped back. My eyes turned to glance at Miles sitting on his play mat with his toys.

"I'm sorry, Maeve. If I could go back and change everything I did I would," I scoffed and turned back to William while wiping my cheeks.

"But you can't, you can't change the fact you cheated and you lied or the fact you left me during the time I needed you most and never once came to visit Miles," I bit down on my lip till I tasted blood and finally let it go. I've never felt so much anger and hurt before.

"I can't do this right now. Please just leave, William," William nodded slowly and looked at me for a moment. My eyes dropped to the wood beneath our feet and I waited till he exited the apartment to turn to Miles.

"Why are you up so early, little man?" I wiped my face and walked over to his play area. I took a seat with a soft smile and lifted a toy causing him to walk over to me. "I will always put you first Miles."

Miles giggled when I handed him the toy. His laugh was the most joyful sound on this planet earth.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

I took Miles to all the places I thought were interesting. My phone stayed off most of the day to give Miles all my attention.

He was at an age where bonding was important, or maybe I just thought he was at an age where it was important. Either way, I never want Miles to feel unloved, especially not by me.

I sat on a bench in the park with his stroller in front of me. I fed him pieces of the strawberry donut and watched as his little hands begged for more.

"One last bite," I gave Miles the last bite and watched his legs kick happily. I motioned toward his cup to remind him to drink some juice since he often forgot to do that.

I wiped icing off his mouth before leaning back and lifting my eyes to peer around the park. My gaze stopped halfway when I noticed two familiar faces and bodies hugging each other.

My eyebrows furrowed and I pulled out my phone to text Killian.

Maeve: When do you get home?

My eyes watched the male as he retrieved his phone from his pocket and took a seat on a bench facing the slightest bit away from me.

Killian: Tonight, why?

I was a bit shocked that my brother lied to me like that but I've been lying to him as well. I exhaled a deep breath and pulled up my camera to take a few pictures of my brother and Ruth sitting together on the bench.

They were being way too friendly considering Ruth is Ryker's ex.

Maeve: Where are you?

I texted Ryker and he saw it and replied in less than a minute.

Ryker: Hanging with a few friends at my place. Why? Are you okay?

Maeve: We need to talk about something. I don't want to disturb you and your friends though.

Ryker: Please. You'll be disturbing no one. Also, I want to see Miles so come over.

I smiled and shoved my phone into my pocket before standing to my feet. I grabbed the handle of the stroller and began to roll it toward my car.

Ryker got it fixed for me even though I told him that it was fine and I'd get it fixed on my own time. We both knew that wasn't true.

I placed Miles into the backseat in his car seat before folding up the stroller and placing it in the trunk. I took one last glance over where I saw Ruth and Killian just to see them walking side-by-side to Ruth's car I assume.

I didn't think my brother would be that low to get with his best friend's ex-girlfriend but hey.. we learn something new every day.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

I held Miles on my hip and his baby bag on my other shoulder while exiting the apartment elevators. Instead of going to my place I went to Ryker's and knocked three times.

"Let's hope mommy isn't making a terrible mistake by bringing you here," I joked while Miles lay his head on my shoulder and the apartment door opened.

An unfamiliar male with short scruffy black hair looked down at me with a playful smirk. He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth and I could hear at least three other guys in the place.

"Hi," I cleared my throat and adjusted the baby bag over my shoulder. The male stood straight and his eyes gleamed as if he had just realized who I was.

"Maeve right? Ryker told us to be expecting you. He's-" suddenly the male was pushed aside and Ryker came into my line of sight. My smile brightened and Ryker chuckled.

"Sorry I was in the bathroom, come in. I made a little place for Miles in my room since you said he was getting sleepy," Ryker leaned forward to take the baby bag from me before stepping to the side and letting me come in. "We can also talk in my guest bedroom for privacy."

I nodded slowly and made my way toward Ryker's room to set Miles down. I placed a blanket over him and he held it while dozing off to sleep.

After closing the door I followed Ryker into the guest bedroom before closing the door and exhaling a deep breath.

"Friends from your hockey team?" I questioned when looking around the spacious guest bedroom. It had just as many - or maybe more windows than Ryker's room. There weren't any curtains so all light came in and kept it brightened.

"Yep, just a little hangout before our big game," I turned toward Ryker and slowly approached him. My arms lifted to wrap around his neck and he moved his hands to grip my waist.

"Text me the date and time so I can attend," Ryker chuckled before leaning down to softly kiss my lips. He kept me pressed against him and deepened the kiss till I hummed and pulled away. "We really need to talk though."

Ryker nodded slowly and let go of my waist. I turned toward the loveseat near the windows and approached them before taking a seat. I slipped off my shoes and Ryker joined me.

He was in casual wear but he still looked as good as ever. His muscle shirt really showed off the glistening muscles packed in his arms.

"What is it?" Ryker questioned and moved a hand to rest on my ankle. He massaged it slowly and I stretched my arms above my head with a long sigh.

"I saw Killian and Ruth today at the park. I don't know what they were doing but obviously not something friendly because Killian lied to me about where he was. I'm only telling you this because as your girlfriend I feel like you should know," Ryker's jaw clenched for a brief moment and he moved his free hand to slowly run along his jawline.

"Are you mad?" I watched Ryker turn his head to peer out the window with a slow head shake. I felt myself smile and sighed comfortably when he began to massage my foot.

"Whatever Ruth does is whatever she does. I mean I expected more from Killian but hey.. guess we don't really know our friends as much as we thought," I pulled my foot away from him and sat up on my knees. Ryker watched while I crawled toward him and straddled his lap.

"I like how mature you are," Ryker adjusted his hips and reached into his pocket to retrieve his phone. My hands ran up Ryker's chest, enjoying the comfortable silence for a moment.

"Come here," Ryker lifted a hand to gently grip my neck and pull my face down to his. My hair fell over the sides of my face and Ryker took a picture after the first kiss he gave me.

"What's that for?" I questioned before kissing him again. He smirked against my lips and I lifted before rolling to lay beside him. He showed me him swiping to his messages then going to Killian and his messages and attaching the images.

"Ryker I just called you mature," Ryker turned his head to look at me with a smirk. My eyes scanned his face before I shook my head. "He will literally kill me," Ryker detached the image and placed the phone on his chest.

"Fine fine, I'd never do that anyway. All the pictures I take of you are slowly for me view only," I chewed my cheek and moved my fingers to slowly trace circles on his muscles.

"We should make a photo album but you know.. just for us," I smiled innocently and Ryker's jaw clenched. "You can think about it and I can run to the store later to pick up some supplies for us to make it," my fingers ran down till they got to the waistband of Ryker's sweatpants.

"For now, why don't you go introduce me to some of those strangers out in the living room? If they're your friends I at least wanted to know their names," I rolled off of him and stood to my feet. Ryker softly groaned and pushed himself up before pushing himself to his feet.

"Yes ma'am."

God, I just love being called that.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.1K 51
Book 1 of 3 Lindsey is looking for a fresh start. She's spent the last two years hiding away from everyone, and everything after her best friend and...
1.1M 37.7K 34
Regan Hargrove finds out she's pregnant, at 25 years of age, she's not sure how that will go, considering the fact that the father of her child is fa...
1.5K 64 12
Elena realized she was in love with her best friend when she was in high school. Her best friend had started dating in revenge she had starting datin...
119K 3.8K 34
Mia Salvatore always knew what she wanted to do in life. Her plan was to go to University, graduate as in child counselling, then return home to work...