Kitsune (Naruto Fanfiction)

By n4mikaze03

{reconsider to be rewritten}Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. little that people know... More

1. prologue rewrite
2. the school life
3. the traitor
4. Team selection
5. teammate
6.
7.
I'm back
8. beginning to wave
9. wave part 1
10.wave part 2
11. wave part 3
12. wave part 4
13. secret that shouldn't be unvailed
14. Break!!!
15. Break part 2
16. Monochromatic eyes
17. Announcement of exam
18. One-tailed and the exam begins
19. Written test
20. Forest of death
21. The snake bite
22. The wrath.
23.
24. Festival
25. The Frog Sannin arrive!
26. the tournament
27. Satsuki vs Gaara
28. The Unexpected Invasion
29. Orochimaru vs Hokage
30. The red hair.
31. Neji vs Naruto
32. Tsunade returns
33. Unexpected
34. Chase
35. The battle of the valley
37.Memories Of Past
38. epilogue
sequel

36. not one but two

1.3K 23 15
By n4mikaze03

Kakashi and his summoned dog Pakkun move fast through the forest, Scouting around the forest searching for the two ninjas. "Where are they? Pakkun, are we almost there?"

"Yes, we are almost there. There it is" Pakkun said.

Kakashi looked at the scene he was a bit surprised by the scale of damage. The trees around the valley are inclined. The waterfall is half damaged and there is no person there just a trace of them. Kakashi looked around and saw a girl figure lying with some other ninja's corpse several metres from the valley.

"Hinata," Kakashi went to Hyuga's heiress and brought her to the hospital immediately.

,

,

,

,

Hinata opened her eyes groggily, she tilts her head around and saw she was in a white room that has medical equipment in it. She saw a window at her left open and the curtain was blown by the wind. " I'm in the hospital. Aren't I?"

The nurse slides the door open while checking her tab. She moved her head away and saw the awakening Hyuuga heiress. "You're awake"

After some minutes, the room was filled by some people. Her father, The Hokage and Kakashi.

"You've been unconscious for eight hours. Hinata, are you all right?" Hiashi asked about her concern about her health.

"No, I'm Not fine. I-where is Naruto?"

"Gone" Hinata turned to Kakashi who retorts her answer. "I got there several minutes after the explosion and I saw some dead Sound ninjas surround you but no body of him" Kakashi explained.

"It can't be" Hinata murmured in disbelief. "Can't you trace him"

"I'm sorry, I can't. There is no way I could trace him. The person that brought his body is very good at covering the trace of him." He explained.

"But that is impossible. I'm sure there is..."

Tsunade cut off their conversation and continue to her agenda. "I'm sorry Hinata we have done as much as we could, furthermore we have much more important things to discuss. This is also connects to his disappearance.." Tsunade put the Red letter on the table.

Hiashi was surprised to see the letter. "That is impossible" Hiashi suddenly apply his byakugan and the shock on his face confirmed it all.

"What is it? Hiashi-sama" Kakashi asked.

"That letter was an official letter from the Uzumaki clan," Hiashi answered.

Kakashi took the letter and look at the letter back. There is a symbol of swirl that symbolise the Uzumaki clan. "It is true, This is from the Uzumaki clan. I remember when entered Sensei's office there is a letter exactly like this but the last time I check Uzumaki clan is no more. Its member has dispersed around the world."

"Yet, we have got one from them." Hiashi sighed.

"What it says?" Kakashi asked Tsunade.

Tsunade with a stoned face replied. "You will be shocked."

,

,

,

,

The girl lit up the fire with her fire Jutsu towards the dry logs she found in the forest. It was midnight in the forest, they would be cold if they didn't have something to warm them up.

She also collected some fruits and water for dinner.

She turned to Satsuki who is unmoved from her place since they stopped. She hugged her knees all day and her eyes is empty like a part of her is gone.

The girl could see between her legs and her chest there was a mask. She hugged the masked along with her knees. The girl sighed seeing her hopelessly.

"Are you still wailing about your loss?" The girl asked.

Satsuki keeps silent.

"What about you eat the fruit I just collect for you, here" The girl handed her a pear to her. She hope for a response but nothing came. She put back the pear at her side.

"How about you tell me, what is going on between you and the blonde?"

"How about you just possess me? I know who are you, Orochimaru"

The girl who Satsuki claimed to be Orochimaru froze. She then laughs at the fact Satsuki has seen through her disguise even though she didn't plan to. She truly has exceeded her expectation.

"Oh, Satsuki. You have known this all time. Huh, I didn't expect that. I wonder why you are willing to give your body to me. Usually, the people will run." Orochimaru said shooting her eyes at Satsuki while showing her dominance with her smile.

Satsuki lowered her head and didn't show any fear while hugging her legs she retorts. "There is no one for me left to return. If I go back to the village they will hunt me and lock me up for being a fugitive killing Naruto and the Hyuga would piss off me about what had I done. Sakura was also disappointed in me. The only person I will gladly be with and call home was the person I killed just now. He, Naruto..." Satsuki tried to hold her sob while talking to Orochimaru.

"Then, why you didn't possess it if I know you are," Satsuki asked her in an outburst. She doesn't want to live anymore she wanted to die.

"I can't "

"Huh" Satsuki shocked. She couldn't trust her ear.

"Because I can't." Orochimaru said.

"What do you mean you can't?"

"Because I got tortured. Not only my physical but my mind as well. He also applied a time distortion in my jail so every 5 minutes in real world it equal to 5 days in prison. Also he have inject everybody in the Sound village with a serum that make me couldn't hop to another body. I even feels my body have been merge with her. Hence, I didn't have any desire to have your body." Orochimaru sits on the ground lowering her head.

Satsuki keeps quiet as she ends her explanation. She then asked her another question."If you got tortured, how do you get out?"

"Helped, from a person that I never expect."

"From the enemy?"

"No, from the dead," Orochimaru responds.

"That blonde also is alive with Kyuubi sealed in him The kyuubi probably healed him." Orochimaru continued gaining the attention of the raven haired girl. Her eyes light up at the possibility of him survive from the great Sannin but she was confused.

"What do you mean by Kyuubi?"

,
,
,
,

Eight hours earlier.

The sound ninjas lost sight of the Uchiha, they return to where Naruto and Hinata are. They look at both badly injured Ninja. Not knowing if they are still valuable to their master.

"That blonde, there is a hole in his body" The female Sound ninja whispered in disbelief.

"Seriously, you are not used to this ." The person beside her said in disbelief. He sighed.

"So that is why Orochimaru wants the Uchiha so badly" The other Sound ninja thoughtfully said walking behind the man who talked earlier. Amazed by the power of Uchiha clan.

A Sound Ninja looks at the dead blonde with gross."But man, he is useless by the way we brought him to Kabuto-sama. Even, Kyuubi is probably gone when he died in Uchiha's hand. What about that Hyuuga? "

"She is still valuable, her eyes cost millions if we sold them in Kumogakure"

"That would be good, so who would volunteer to pluck out her eyes"

"N-no"

"Huh, who said that?" The sound ninjas alert on their surroundings.

"No" his voice becomes clearer.

"That voice is from that boy," The female ninja said.

The blonde opened his eyes and slam his knuckle to his left chest. The heart begins to beat normally after the hit.

"NO" The blonde released its powerful killing intent aura causing all of the Sound ninjas surrounding him to shudder. He raises from the dead and attacks them with his nails turn claws.

Naruto engulf in rage dark red Chakra. He slices two of Sound ninja with ease. The woman throws the Kunai towards the blonde. She expects the kunai hits his head but it flown through his hole body.

"Monster" the female shuddered.

The ninja could see the hole that is penetrate his body while he attack them. It was like horror films were real. Naruto finished all of them without a sweat he could feel his body is regenerating.

"My vision. Is it still on?" Naruto looked beneath stare at his reflection. He then, close his eyes and put his hand on his eyes covering it. "Kai"

He removed the hand from his eyes and opened his eyes revealed a red flare lens on his eyes. Spinning. The Mangekyou. No, The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan in his his eyes.

He closes his eyes once again and see his reflection he saw those eyes is no more. Only, shiny blue eyes remain.

"You know, next time don't you ever let yourself get pierced by her again" Kurama scolds him.

"I'm sorry, Kurama"

"Hmmph" He could hear a feminine sound from his mindscape. He knows it was Akari. She is also mad at him.

"Sorry, Akari" He apologizes to his summon fox.

"ready to go Naruto" Naruto looked beside him and saw a man in a black cloak is said to him.

"Jiji, When did you come?"

"Yesterday," A man recognized Naruto as a grandfather retorts his answer.
,

,
,

,

Present

The blonde and his grandfather who covered his entire body with a robe and hood stayed in the cave using it as shelter. They use portable lights which his grandfather brought with him to light up the darkness in the cave they are in.

"So, Orochimaru is now a fragile little girl. Hahaha, it is hard to believe." Naruto couldn't believe what he heard. He laughed hard at the topic he was into.

"So how are your eyes,"

"It's okay. It's been so long since I used the Sharingan." Naruto's face shows his mangekyou Sharingan to his grandfather.

The Grandfather pushed his hood back showing his face to his Grandson. He has long grey spike hair and his face is in the middle 40. The Sharingan also flare in his eyes. He looks at the blonde eyes examining him.

"Your eyes are good, in health condition. Based on your age, you have no problem using your eyes at a longer pace but remember you must keep your eyes from anyone knowing that you are an Uchiha. Except for certain people that know."

Naruto and Madara's ears picked up the sound of the movement. They all inclines their head toward the entrance of the cave and saw a man with red hair wearing almost similar to Anbu gear. His mask was empty, plain white.

"So you've come early than I expected. Then, you've made a choice" the man said in a hoarse voice.

"Yes," Naruto responds with the determined decision he has made.
,
,
,
,
,

"Wait, the person who saved you is Naruto's grandfather and he has Sharingan." Satsuki was in shock.

"Who is his Grandfather again?"

"Madara Uchiha"

The answer makes her silent. "Madara, Madara Uchiha. The former head of the Uchiha clan and the co-founder of Konoha. The only person that could rival The first Hokage."

"So that's mean, Naruto also has had it since the beginning."

"To protect himself, he must hide it from anyone. It is enough that he had a Kyuubi sealed in him and was treated badly because of it. Plus, Sharingan is known by the public. Do you think the reaction he will get in return? He probably by now has left the Konoha." Orochimaru felt pity for the boy even though he is her opponent once.

"Anbu corps, before the member becomes official. They were given a chance to choose their mask and they will always have meaning behind it."

Satsuki thinks deeply of the blonde, she picks up the fox mask and stares at it. "When I know him. I thought he getting hate from people because of the prank he did. Even, when we lived together but I turned that hatred glare into a blind eye and believe his behaviour is the cause. There are literally few people he knows that help him when at the time he needed. That funny goofy grin that I see I wonder if it's even real. If he removed that mask I couldn't imagine the loneliness he had been through." She reminisced about the memory she had with the blonde.

She observed the mask she has in her hand. "Cunning, alone, playful and mischievous and somehow it gives the person around him luck but not himself."

"This mask might reflect him after all." She smiled knowing the meaning of the mask.

,
,
,
,
,

Hokage tower

"So Naruto is leaving Konoha." Sakura stood in front of Hokage along with Shikamaru and Sai.

"Yes, I must admit. He did send the letter to me before joining the retrieval team secretly." Tsunade showed her the letter.

Sakura noticed the letter was red and have a spiral symbol on it. "Why does the letter is full red?"

"That is the official letter of Uzushiogakure which have been destroyed in the Second Great War, that was once led by The Uzumaki Clan." Tsunade explained.

Sakura reads the letter inside and how shocked of her. Naruto personally accept an offer and left the Konoha by himself. She knew she had ridiculed Naruto for a long time and belittled him.

She was a fool and he had made her see.

Now, she had lost a friend. Team 7 is no more but dissolve.

At least, she made good memories with them.

"To be honest, this secret should be an S-rank secret and shouldn't have been known by any rank below low Jounin but you are the exception. Not because you are my apprentice but because you are his friend." Tsunade told her sincerely.

Shikamaru and Sai smiled from behind.

Sakura weeps silently, she wipes her cheek with only her hand. She was glad to hear those words from the Hokage herself. It makes her warm.

"From today, you not only will train by me but the others as well. Those two behind you will be your supervision." Sakura turned back to look at the two boys at the same as her age standing behind her.

"Hokage-sama, both of them are in the as same league as me. Also, Shikamaru was just appointed as a Chunnin." Sakura complemented those two. She earned snickering from both of them.

"Sakura, that is what they want you to believe."

"Eh," she gives her superior a confused look.

"They are the member of black ops Anbu and they are also Naruto teammates. Before Satsuki and you."

"Wait so that's mean" Sakura concludes from the puzzle Tsunade gave her.

Naruto is an Anbu. A freaking Anbu.

The door swings opened revealed to be Kakashi and a person she had known. A ramen cooker which Naruto usually eat.

"Hello, Hokage-sama. I've brought the person you asked for." Kakashi said.

"Wait, he is the person." Tsunade looked at the new coming confused.

"You asked me to bring The fourth Hokage's teammate here. There he is." Kakashi replied idly.

"Hmm, report yourself." Tsunade told the ramen cooker authoritatively.

"My name is Teuchi an owner of Ichiraku Ramen, former occupation as a ninja that serve during the Third Great War as an Anbu." Teuchi report himself.

"He is an Anbu too!" Sakura looked at him with shock.

2433 words.

AN: How is the story? Did you think Naruto would easily die like that think again.

In the future, Sakura will join a team with Sai to form a new team 7 and will continue in Shipudden events.

Satsuki will learn under Orochimaru's guidance and both of them will work together to strengthen themselves. Orochimaru state is weakened thanks to that torture she had and her new fragile body. She could use her Snake jutsu but her body isn't accustomed to it.

For Naruto, he decides to join the Uzumaki clan invitation.

In Shipudden events, I thought to make the world looks more modern in terms of weaponry and vehicle. There will be people that can fight ninja without knowledge of Jutsu and some people blends their knowledge in term of ninjutsu into their modern weaponry. (Imagine that the world will just look like in Boruto but with fewer Skyscrapper and some middle-high buildings.)

I will look forward to your comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 176 17
A Naruto x fem sasuke fanfic "WHY??!!" "Because this world is messed up, I will fix it. NO MATTER THE COST" . . "You said you would fix this world, n...
601K 18.1K 35
There's been talk of a new legendary ANBU commander in Konoha. They say he goes by the coveted code name 'Kitsune', and that he's so strong he can ta...
31.1K 429 12
Meiko Uzumaki was many things. A prankster, an orphan, a jinchuriki. But she was not a fool. She was a maelstrom. She was a storm waiting to be unlea...
23.6K 551 11
© SQUISHYMINNIE | for Itachi Uchiha ❦ - It's been years since (Y/N) last step foot on Konoha Village due to a mission she was intrusted with by the 3...