π•Žβ„π•€π•‹π”Όπ•‹π•†π”Ήπ”Όβ„ 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚

By acosmicbee

Yandere One Shots throughout October! In other words Inktober 2022 prompts but I can't draw so I'm adapting t... More

1 - GARGOYLE
2 - SCURRY
3 - BAT
4 - SCALLOP
5 - FLAME
6 - BOUQUET
7 - TRIP
8 - MATCH
9 - NEST
10 - CRABBY
11 - No Prompt
12 - FORGET
13 - KIND
14 - EMPTY
16 - FOWL
17 - SALTY
18 - SCRAPE
19 - PONYTAIL
20 - BLUFF
21 - BAD DOG
22 - HEIST
23 - BOOGER
24 - FAIRY
25 - TEMPTING
26 - EGO
27 - SNACK
28 - CAMPING
29 - UH OH
30 - GEAR
31 - FARM

15 - ARMADILLO

858 22 0
By acosmicbee

A/N: The yandere in this chapter is PLATONIC! Please read it as such!

Every time you went to the doctor he had the same armadillo plush. He would let you hold it while he gave you your shots.

You were sick. Always at the doctor's a lot. Always needing more shots. But Dr.Sammuel was always there with the plush to soothe your worries.

Nothing seemed to be working and your parents were stressed. Taking you to and from the hospital was time consuming so they left you there.

All alone in a white room with nothing familiar. Or there wasn't until Dr.Sammuel walked in with a smile and that stuffed armadillo, sitting by your side until you fell asleep.

His plan to get you here had finally worked. It wasn't that you weren't sick, it just wasn't as bad as he made it seem to your parents. It was easily curable, but then his favorite patients would be gone. He wonders if that's how your parents will feel when you mysteriously dissappear from the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.4K 43
This will be a bunch of oneshots, imagines and drabbles of Emma Watson. Enjoy! Started on: October 15, 2021
2M 46.4K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
12.6K 138 17
Monsters, Killer Robots, Dangerous Creatures, Killers and more around this Spooky month being with there loved ones in there monstrous ways to protec...
28.3K 569 31
Posting Yandere/Dark TMNT x reader stories for every day of October.