JI HUZOORI | ✔

By Sonali_nefelibata

AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K s... More

🌠PRELUDE🌠
🌠BEFORE YOU PROCEED!🌠
🌠WALL OF MOODBOARDS🌠
✨CHAPTER 1✨
✨CHAPTER 2✨
✨CHAPTER 3✨
✨CHAPTER 4✨
✨CHAPTER 5✨
✨CHAPTER 6✨
✨CHAPTER 7✨
✨CHAPTER 8✨
🌠SURPRISE🌠
✨CHAPTER 9✨
✨CHAPTER 10✨
✨CHAPTER 11✨
✨CHAPTER 12✨
✨CHAPTER 13✨
✨CHAPTER 14✨
✨CHAPTER 15✨
✨CHAPTER 16✨
✨CHAPTER 17✨
✨CHAPTER 18✨
✨CHAPTER 19✨
✨CHAPTER 20✨
✨CHAPTER 21✨
✨CHAPTER 22✨
✨CHAPTER 23✨
✨CHAPTER 24✨
✨CHAPTER 25✨
✨CHAPTER 26✨
✨CHAPTER 27✨
✨CHAPTER 28✨
✨CHAPTER 29✨
✨CHAPTER 30✨
✨CHAPTER 31✨
✨CHAPTER 32✨
✨CHAPTER 33✨
✨CHAPTER 34✨
✨CHAPTER 35✨
✨CHAPTER 36✨
✨CHAPTER 37✨
✨CHAPTER 38✨
NOTIFYING!!!
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!
✨CHAPTER 39✨
❤️LET'S TITTLE-TATTLE❤️
✨CHAPTER 40✨
✨CHAPTER 41✨
✨CHAPTER 42✨
✨CHAPTER 43✨
✨CHAPTER 44✨
✨CHAPTER 45✨
✨CHAPTER 46✨
✨CHAPTER 47✨
✨CHAPTER 48✨
✨CHAPTER 49✨
✨ LET'S CHAT!✨
✨CHAPTER 50✨
✨CHAPTER 51✨
✨CHAPTER 52✨
✨ CHAPTER 53✨ + Very Important, Kindly See!
✨CHAPTER 54✨
✨CHAPTER 55✨
✨CHAPTER 57✨
✨CHAPTER 58✨
✨CHAPTER 59✨
GRATITUDE & REVIEWS
✨CHAPTER 60✨
✨CHAPTER 61✨
✨CHAPTER 62✨
✨CHAPTER 63✨
✨CHAPTER 64✨
✨CHAPTER 65✨
✨CHAPTER 66✨
✨CHAPTER 67✨
✨CHAPTER 68✨
✨CHAPTER 69✨
🌠Au revoir Super Soon!🌠
✨CHAPTER 70✨
UNTIL NEXT UPDATE!
✨CHAPTER 71✨
✨CHAPTER 72✨
✨CHAPTER 73✨
✨CHAPTER 74✨
✨CHAPTER 75✨
✨CHAPTER 76✨
✨ 365*2 ✨
✨CHAPTER 77✨
✨CHAPTER 78✨
✨CHAPTER 79✨
✨CHAPTER 80✨
NOT AN UPDATE
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-2)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-2)
IN THE SHADOW'S WAKE
✨NEW BOOKS ALERT✨

✨CHAPTER 56✨

4K 377 348
By Sonali_nefelibata

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
AnvitaGowda25🖤

~~~

NOTE:-

Can I expect numerous comments on this part?

Do empty your bucket of comments.
Looking forward to your reviews!

~~~

"The world around you is only beautiful when you are at peace with the world within you.................."

"There's no space in there, Maa. I'm telling."

Shaurya spoke up opening the door to his room. Hardly had he turned the knob of the door, when he saw his nephew running past him to enter inside. Mrs Suniti Mohan too walked in behind that almost 4 year old boy.

"Don't worry, child. I'll make some."

Shaurya's mother replied walking up to the bed where his fully packed bags were stacked. He stared at her telling,

"No, Maa. You aren't doing anything with my bag. That's not happening."

"Don't challenge me, ok? I'll see how you'll not let me touch your bag."

Giving him a challenging look, his mother opened up his bags. Arranging the contents inside it, she added,

"Last time too, you didn't visit her. It doesn't look nice, Shaurya..."

"Maa..."

"Shh! Let me finish first." She made him quiet as she made some space inside his bag to slip in two cloth bags inside. "This time do pay her a visit positively. And don't forget to hand her over these things."

Shaurya sighed in defeat and settled down beside his mother. No matter how well he learned to pack his things, he would miserably fail every time in front of his mother's packing and organizing skills. He was amazed to see that despite slipping in additional two cloth bags in there, his bag still was having some vacant space left unlike before.

"Maa, I am not assuring you of me visiting her. Will see about it. And as far as this stuff is concerned, I'll make sure that it reaches her."

"Shaurya, why don't you understand? I hate putting up excuses for my son's non-attendance to my elder sister each time. She invites you with so much heart and you? Despite being in the same city there, you can't even pay her a single visit?"

Mrs Suniti Mohan looked at her son with slight disappointment written across her face.

"I can but it's very awkward, Maa, you won't understand. Mausi's extended family irks me like hell every now and then by probing unnecessary questions. Moreover, her home is no less than a zoo wherein little annoying monkeys reside."

Whilst speaking, Shaurya's eyes wandered towards his nephew who was busy hiding behind the curtains. Soon he noticed him marching towards the couch and then trying to climb on it. At that, Shaurya shook his head to himself and continued speaking,

"Oh I'm sorry, I've seen monkeys that are better behaved than Mausi's grandchildren."

"They are your nephews." His mother sighed zipping his bag. She added "Well reminded. Buy some sweets and chocolates for those munchkins. Don't visit them with empty hands like you did the last time."

"Maa, those kids are seriously very annoying. Remember they broke my specs last time. I won't go there." Shaurya spoke up and then on noticing Vaidik who was now pulling the cable of Manjiri's phone's charger, he reprimanded, "Vaidik, leave that. If you want to stay in this room then come and sit over here properly."

However, Vaidik being Vaidik royally ignored Shaurya's words and managed to retrieve Manjiri's phone from the desk by casually climbing on the recliner arm of the couch.

"Mama, phone."

Vaidik whined when Shaurya snatched the phone from that little one's hand.

"No phone for you. Sit quietly or go back to your mom."

Shaurya instructed and walked back towards his mother.

"Right now an adult is being unnecessarily annoying." Mrs Suniti Mohan shook her head at his son. She remarked looking at him, "You too were a kid once upon a time..."

"Yes, I was but I never raised dramas for the dumbest reasons. I'm sure I never irritated anyone with my behaviour like he does."

Shaurya replied as he saw Vaidik throwing contents of the centre table on the floor.

"Sure you never did?"

"Agree or not, I was a very well-behaved child. And this is how every child should be. Loud, messy and rebellious kids are of no use. They are nothing but an headache." Shaurya added gesturing towards Vaidik, "Maa, look how has your dear daughter raised his son."

Mrs Suniti Mohan shook her head and then replied assertively, not at all acknowledging his son's comment. Indeed her grandson was very dear to her. How could she listen something against him?

"Will see when you'll have one or some of your own. How you gonna raise them?"

On hearing that, Shaurya immediately answered whilst picking up the things from the floor which his nephew threw down. He didn't realise anything he uttered, he just spoke absentmindedly whatever approached his mind.

"But obviously I'll influence their development, so it's needless to say that they will behave well, learn good values and posses etiquettes..."

Cutting her son's speech in the middle, Mrs Suniti Mohan remarked.

"Of course they will, but only because of Miru's influence not yours."

It was then Shaurya came to realise what actually did he speak absently. He blinked. For some reason he didn't mind his mother's words at all unlike other times.

"Now don't give me this look." Shaurya's mother added with a slight frisky smile, "My child, if you want to be a good influence then you're ought to listen to your mother without any protests. Got it?"

Shaurya didn't say anything, only wondered what his mother was getting at. He kind of mentally scoffed and looked away. Soon he heard his mother asking his nephew,

"Vaidik child, don't create mess over here. Go and look where your Miru is."

"Miru!"

No sooner did Shaurya heard the little one's merry shout then he turned around peering at the room's entrance. He saw Manjiri standing there with a huge pile of unfolded clothes in her hands. There was a sense of disquietude in the way she looked at him. He noted that she was appearing a little off, unusually very quiet since morning. Something was definitely up with her. And he perfectly knew what it was.

"Miru, give your phone. He didn't give me."

With all innocence, Vaidik pointed his accusatory finger towards Shaurya. This time Shaurya was hopeful that at that he might receive a reaction from her. But no! She didn't even look at him. Instead she persuaded Vaidik to join her in folding clothes.

"My phone isn't charged. Come, we both will do something more interesting."

"You deserve someone who cares about all your little details and quirks........................."

_

"When they show their softer side only to you>>>>............................"

"All ok, Maa?"

With a slight surprise, Shaurya probed when he felt his mother running her hand affectionately over his head. He usually didn't like someone dishevelling his hair but at then it just felt good. He would definitely miss his mother's touch when he would be thousand miles away from her.

In response, his mother replied after taking a defeated sigh.

"Yeah. Anyhow have to be ok until you return." She added with a weak smile when he chanced a glance at her, "Take good care of yourself. And don't you dare skip any meal."

"The same goes for you as well. I swear I'll be very mad if you'll not look after yourself."

Shaurya replied with a slight smile as he held her hand. Mrs Suniti Mohan rolled her eyes which were all ready to shed some tears at any moment.

"Am I your mom or you're mine?"

"Maa, I'm grown up now. And I'm not going out for the first time that you're saying..."

Interjecting his nonchalant answer, his mother retorted.

"I know you're a grown up now but whatever I say, I speak only for your good. You matter to me. And I know everything I say seems useless to you cause you don't understand anything now. You'll only understand when you'll have own your kids."

"Alright, my bad. I'm not saying anything, you please carry on. I'm all ears."

Shaurya sighed looking at his mother and then beyond her at Manjiri. She too was looking at him and his mother at then.

Manjiri couldn't exactly know what all his mother must be feeling, but still she could kind of relate to that feeling at then.

His mother kept on quietly instructing him on all those things which he already knew, until her tears started rolling down her cheeks slowly.

"Avoid going out much in cold. Always keep your jacket on. And try returning to me soon.
I don't know if 'lost' is necessarily the right word, but I definitely feel empty when both of you, that is, Shreya and you, are not around me."

"Come here."

With a sad helpless smile, Shaurya encircled his arm around her mother's shoulder, wordlessly pleading her to stop worrying and crying.

Leaving his home was always hard for him. But it usually used to become more harder when the women in his life used to behave like that. All the while his gaze switched between his mother and his wife, Manjiri, who stood with the wardrobe wide open folding clothes. While his nephews busied himself in playing with several hangers in hands near Manjiri's legs.

Abruptly, his father's voice invaded his ears. He was calling out for his wife.

"He must be needing something, I just go and see." Mrs Suniti Mohan pulled back wiping her eyes with the help of her saree's loose end. Smiling a bit, she asked, "At what time you gonna leave?"

"Within one hour."

"Time is less. Get ready otherwise you might get late."

Shaurya nodded hearing his mother's say. Mrs Suniti Mohan darted her gaze from him to Manjiri and Vaidik.

"Vaidik, let's go and see why is your Nanu shrieking. He must have caught that big mouse, don't you wanna see it?"

"White mouse?"

Vaidik asked and immediately got up leaving all the hangers on the floor.

"Don't know. Let's go and find out."

Shaurya closed the door behind the grandmom-grandson duo and began marching towards Manjiri. But much to his and her haplessness, he got a call from his colleague, Dr Aarif. So he made himself busy with his phone call and started dressing himself.

Time slipped by and by now Shaurya was all set to leave.

"Alright then. I'm leaving."

He muttered coming closer to her after finishing up his call. She turned around and meekly nodded her head. Even though she was facing him, her eyes refused to meet his. He bent his neck a little to look in her eyes urging,

"I said I'm leaving."

"If you're in hurry then leave."

She mumbled out softly when their eyes got locked. In response, he took a shallow helpless sigh.

In order to lighten her mood, he began voicing few things with a little quirk at the corners of his lips.

"Listen carefully to my words. There are some instructions you are supposed to follow.
Don't mess around.
Don't indulge in any fight with the kids around.
Take great care of yourself and yes don't just keep on playing, pay more attention to your studies. Ok?"

She didn't feel like saying anything to him nor did she feel like smiling back. She just kept peering at his face wordlessly. Few stares later, she heard him adding,

"I'll keep taking updates of your progress timely. And most importantly, realise the fact that you own a phone. Thereby, do keep it near to you always. Really don't want my precious calls to turn into missed calls."

Not requiring any answers from her, Shaurya at last inquired her in a soft tone.

"Shall I leave?"

"When will you return?"

Instead of answering, Manjiri asked. Her tone was even and manner patient. Shaurya took a deep breath and made no comment to that. Looking away, he tried deflecting the point of talk.

"Also, take care of my room well. No mess, no changes are allowed."

"Before Christmas? Or before New Year?"

She asked again bringing his chin to look at her. The expression on her face practically made his heart ache a little.

"I just don't know, Manjiri. But will try."

"Please do try!"

She murmured, almost to herself. Though he seemed to hear her words anyway. Against his chest, her hands curled into fists as she controlled herself from dwindling.
In response he nodded slowly.

"Of course I'll."

He breathed and finally gave in his urge to lean his forehead against hers, closing his eyes. Nevertheless, he was pleasantly surprised at next instant when he felt something warm against his mouth.

His eyes were closed but he could still make out what it was. It was the slightest brush of her mushes over his. Not one, not two, not three but several times. That was so soft, so gentle, so engaging that his heart ached more than it already was aching. He held his breath and inadvertently bent down more for her, so she doesn't hurt herself as he was sure that she must be standing on her tiptoes.

His fingers restlessly fluttered at her neck, shoulders and chest, like he wanted to touch her but wasn't sure how to do it right.

Whereas she threaded her fingers into his hair and tugged, pulling him closer, trapping him more into those desperate moments before they had to force themselves to relax. At least, not until he asked her to. Apparently, she didn't care about his neatly ironed shirt and specs. And nor did he.

Out of nowhere, his phone tootled again.

Shaurya slid a hand over jaw and reluctantly tipped her head back. He pulled back slightly, just enough to breath and check whose call was coming.

She broke off completely, let go, and stepped a little away, her diffident eyes awkwardly averting his. Within a split second, she was stiff and self-conscious.

And it was definitely not what he'd wanted.

He straightened his specs and took his phone out of his pocket.

Both of their gazes travelled to read the name flashing on the phone's screen. It read - 'Priyal'.

Knowing that Shaurya never used to ignore any call, Manjiri was certain that he would certainly pick that up too. But much to her astonishment, she saw him pressing the red button. He then threw it.

Yes, he actually threw his phone on the bed. She blinked not quite believing.

At one moment, she was sparing a glance at his phone which he very carelessly threw away and at next moment, her eyes flew open widely in utter surprise as he dragged her back to him.

Manjiri hadn't known it was possible for her to go from faintly embarrassed to start melting into a puddle within a span of just few seconds.

More surprise took over her when she sensed him slanting his mouth over hers in sheer desperation. Offering her the sweetest thing he was capable of, he commenced exchanging the favour.

Very carefully, very unhurriedly, very gently, he sank in where he was wanting to. His each slow move sparked electric fulfilment not just only within him, but in her too.

She helplessly shuddered against him as they pulled away moments later. She blinked repeatedly to keep her emerging tears away.

Their pristine contact was achingly delicate, lasted for few finite moments. Moments of immense fulfilment reflecting their togetherness before finally getting scattered in the human crowd again.

Together they tasted painful yet comforting ecstasy. She made him taste her fears which had unwittingly transformed into her trust upon him. While he made her taste his unadulterated fervour, assurance and hopes.

She hid her face into his shoulder, unknowingly tears fall from her eyes and got absorbed in the fabric of his shirt. She didn't want them to be apart.

Both understood what the other one was feeling.

Both understood what the other one wanted to say even though no words were exchanged between them.

He was feeling so many things all together. He didn't quite understand what was he duly supposed to feel at then. All he knew that he wanted to be with her. Being apart from her would definitely be very challenging.

Supposedly, she had become the definition of stillness to him. Even though her own emotional state remained anything but still.

She had palpably put him in place, nonetheless her own thoughts quite often remained out of place.

She assuredly was making him an optimistic soul despite the fact she hardly remained an expectant human being herself.

She indeed had brought a purpose in his life. His heart had started feeling lighter around her. Perhaps because she had started to complete him in the most beautiful manner, whether it was intentional or unintentional he didn't mind that. He actually didn't mind anything as long as she remains a part of his life.

He knew she was already a part of his life and seemingly he was of hers. However, his heart still craved for the bigger part of her life.

"Listen!"

"Hmm."

She hummed rubbing her cheeks vigorously onto his shoulders to wipe off the forming moisture. He smiled asking her,

"You always do this, no?"

"And you always leave anyway, no?"

She replied in a timid tone. At that, he just wished to admit her that - 'this time it isn't easy at all'.

All of a sudden, his phone rung again with someone's call, thus saving him from providing her a reply.

Shaurya shut his eyes more and took a frustrated sigh in the dip of her neck. Maybe for the first time, he was so much disliking his phone. It's ringtone was the most annoying thing for him at then.

"Shaurya."

"Hmm."

"I guess you should answer that. You're getting late."

She pulled back muttering in a meek voice, not meeting his eyes. He reluctantly detach himself from her and went to answer the call.

"Yes, Priyal. I'm on my way. Relax!"
Yeah. Will be there."

Finishing up his call, Shaurya stepped back to Manjiri.

"I gotta go. Bye!"

"Bye."

She muttered with a soft smile after turning around whilst wiping off the remnants of tears from her eyes.

After eyeing her for nearly a minute long, he gave her a nod and reached out for his bags. He heard her mutter softly from behind,

"I know it's unneeded to tell you but look after yourself well.
I'll earnestly wait for you so be back soon."

An unfathomable emotion passed through his eyes as he translated her words.

After a few reluctant goodbye stares, he finally left her, his home and a part of him to her. Of course, a bigger part.

"Be with someone whose eyes can show you how much they love you, without a single spoken word............................"

~~~

Dear ones, do share your honest views on this chap and the story, as this is the only source of motivation which literally pushes me to pen down.
This can also help me in improving. So yes, eagerly waiting now.
I would really appreciate if each one of you will come and put forward your genuine reviews + expectations from me and
"JI HUZOORI".

~~~

This is it for now. Hope you liked it. I am sorry for the mistakes.

In case if you want to share your views or suggest something, you are more than welcome.

My sincere request to all the SILENT READERS - Do vote this chap.⭐

Till then take care and stay connected.

Love ♥️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.3K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
699K 36K 46
"Mom i told you na ! I don't wanna get married . Be honest what do I lack . I have money , family, house, and a car . But all you want is for me to...
566K 20.3K 49
"You know what.. You can't even imagine how much I hate you" Ayush said in irritated and angered tone "What happen ayush? Why are you saying this? Ti...
651K 40.9K 37
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...