๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ | ๐‘ป...

By xRayne12x

.ยท:ยท. ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ถ ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ ๐‘น ๐‘ป ๐‘บ .ยท:ยท. โ ๐‘บ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ, ๐’‚... More

โ–เผบ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐เผป โ–
โ–เผบ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญเผป โ–
โ–เผบ๐†๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ฅ๐š & ๐“๐ž๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฌเผป โ–
โ–เผบ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐†๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌเผป โ–
โ–เผบ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐†๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถเผป โ–
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐˜ช. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’… & ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’š
. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ช๐˜ช. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ

๐˜ช. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ

3.9K 137 30
By xRayne12x

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
・*:.。.ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ.。.:*・

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓 𝑶 𝒏 𝒆
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

𝑮𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒍𝒂 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎, 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕. ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝑻 𝑯 𝑬  𝑹 𝑬 𝑺 𝑻 𝑳 𝑬 𝑺 𝑺, 𝑻 𝑯 𝑬   𝑯 𝑨 𝑼 𝑵 𝑻 𝑬 𝑫  ━━ 𝑨   𝑩 𝑰 𝑻 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑹 𝑶 𝑺 𝑬 𝑺 𝑳 𝑬 𝑬 𝑷 𝑰 𝑵 𝑮;
𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴   𝑯 𝑶 𝑴 𝑬 𝑻 𝑶   𝑷 𝑹 𝑰 𝑺 𝑶 𝑵.

(˚✧。˚🌹˚。✧˚)

          A poet's feather carries ink plated in blood. Too many victims the poets have killed with the condemning fates they have blanketed with elegant words, tricks of warmth and happy endings.

          What if none of these victims wanted this ending?

          Convicting ink that bleeds with deceit as words imprison one with an ending they believed to be heavenly, but truly is an illusion ━━ when the mask is tossed and they realise they are stuck in a vain destiny, with no option but to hide behind their cloaks to preserve pretences of good, and to hope for invisibility against the evil that lingers within them.

          What if they fell in love with the idea of happy ever after, but once reached the ending ━━ fell out of love?

          It would not have mattered ━━ their stories already tattooed across paper, bound in leather books left to wear away, sentenced to forever rest in libraries but condemned to never reverse. It would not have mattered ━━ for if they tried to show their temper over the matter, they would have been recognised not to be pure good; evil, instead.

          Good to be truly evil; masterpieces of tragedy ━━ if only the poets and their feather pens would allow for it to happen.

          And so, for two-hundred years with the good undefeated and continued happy ever after's being composed, there were too many cloaks to count, too many masks of contentment to unveil, and too many hiding their dislike of their life after happy ever after.

          Gizela Honey fears the same will occur for herself.

          A fear that keeps a mind awake in the night, haunted by the possibility of a happy never after concealed to be a happy ever after in her future fairytale ━━ if it is her destiny to be written in one, that is.

          She lies fragile in her silk nightdress, tangled in the thick covers of her bed ━━ white and rich ━━ with hands wringing together in a frenzied habit. Eyes open with no intents to close once more, brown curls spread around her head, but chaotically messy from her constant tossing and turning, pursed lips curling and sweat covering her body.

          A mind the same as a broken toy, key at the back turned so it is on constant replay and not able to be stopped. Winding thoughts weave together into one ━━ puzzles of peace ripped to be disconnected, some of the pieces ending up missing and too unintelligible to identify. Her brain is wrangled, each coherent thought arguing with one another about the torments that bully her mind.

          In this moment, she is but a girl ━━ kind and a princess at heart, but through this night troubled with wake, restlessly tossing in clumsy thoughts; burdened with her eternity that has yet come to pass.

          The feeling of thoughts arguing in her mind is like listening to the sun and moon fight ━━ thoughts unable to see reason and work with one another as the sun and moon used to. Now the sun lives during the day and the moon during the night; a compromise. But the thoughts bullying in her head do not have the sense to see compromise the same. One thought is unable to be heard without the other listening, the sun is unable to be seen without the moon looking.

          The feelings are black holes, swallowing Gizela up; but not just her ━━ her room, her furniture, her soul, her consciousness, everything she is able to see, hear, feel, touch, smell or taste in that moment being stolen from underneath her. It is everywhere she looks, things disappearing and scaring her enough to keep her awake, before her mind regains possibility and everything reappears again. It continues her restless form.

          The feeling is confining and smothering, darkness and deceiving, uneasy and tearful all at once ━━ it is overwhelming for the princess that wishes only to sleep and be rid of fear.

          Gizela Honey knows she will be brought to The School For Good when the sun rises and the carriage comes shining through her castle gates. Her eyes may hold daydreams, but that is the witchery of beautiful eyes ━━ silent suggestions of darkness can be heard in the ears where no one is looking. And a girl has lips that are afraid to gasp out any matters concerning the mind and heart that have cloaks of honey, but are masters of fire.

          The School For Good calls for her, a princess, sweet and helpful; but the shadows of her magic cannot be seen if there is too much light.

          That is Gizela's fear ━━ that the good will never understand that she and her magic are beautiful; but they are made for the night, souls that thrive under the kiss of moonlight.

          This acceptance from the nighttime is inherited from her grandmother ━━ the Snow Queen; a villain who had no desire to be good. This is why Gizela knows that she herself may have a heart of good and gold, but her magic is evil...because it was held at the hands of a haunting monster who was wicked. Knowing that Gizela is a princess does not hide the knowledge that her magic she too can sprout from her fingers, was touched through the fingertips of something dark and twisted.

          Gizela's language of dreams, her poetic heart, and lips of compassionate perceptions will never be enough to prove she is good to the others, for the family of evil and magic of villains is louder to the ears who only listen to what they want to hear.

          And that is why in this bed, laying like a wounded animal, she is haunted by the forlorn future she will be unable to escape from ━━ trapped in an unwanted fairytale she has no desire to discover.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(˚✧。˚🌹˚。✧˚)

          The bottom of her dress lingers across the stone floor as she walks reluctantly through the castle towers in direction of the gates. A gown feels tight on her ribs, shackles of yellow bunch on top of her lungs which try to persuade her into turning around and running away to wherever she will not be condemned.

          Gloves fitted onto her hands run up to her elbows, heavy breaths causing her blood flow to feel constricted with the secured material. A pearl necklace sits gracefully around her neck and a silver tiara nests in her brown hair ━━ not caring for the heavy weight it burdens the princess with.

          Everything feels enhanced ━━ her touch overloaded with senses because of her anxious shivers and tense skin.

          She does not want to take a single step further ━━ but the school master would end up dragging her himself in the night if she refuses to accept the sentence the carriage she knows to be at the gates presents to her; a life in the prison of the School For Good And Evil.

          She desires to stay here in the delicacy of her castle, with her family and the familiar faces of the townsfolk that she has hidden behind all these years ━━ the lands she has already conquered in seeing and the nature she has befriended these years she has lived. Familiar and old all the same.

          Those silk eyes of hers are different with the tired look resting in them, caused by the troubled sleep from the night before. Lips are also set thin into a line to keep her from spewing her reluctance and refusal to the maid walking just behind her and the four guards boxing her in, guiding her to the castle gates.

          Not many more steps are taken when she is able to see the carriage that awaits her, and her family that stands around it ━━ her bags being loaded into the carriage by guards that are not her own.

          The four guards caging her step aside and move to their post along the bridge that links between two towers, and Gizela steps forward to start descending the stairs in the middle with her maid following behind her.

          The white gloves on her hands against her gown feel smooth as they clutch desperately at the dress, the girl hoping this to be a dream and having to clasp onto something to remind her that she can feel this, therefore it is everything but a dream.

          Each step down takes all of the courage within her body ━━ thieving the strength from her bones as she walks unsteadily ━━ and it loots everything else from her when she reaches the bottom step and begins to walk towards where her family stands, ready to say their goodbyes for a year.

          Her eldest brother approaches her first in the middle of the courtyard, taking her hand in his own as he leads her the rest of the way towards where the rest of their family stands proud, each dressed elegantly as she herself is.

         "The school isn't so bad, sister," her eldest brother promises, his voice quiet as they walk closer to the carriage. "Besides, good has won for the last 200 years; so don't worry about the evil students there."

          "That can easily change, Olly," Gizela says, tightly. "And something tells me the school is worse than you promise. You would like for me to be tormented, I'm your sister after all. Surely you get annoyed with me."

          "That is true ━━ I cannot think of anyone more annoying than you." Oliver chuckles heartily, and continues, "But as much as I would like for you to be annoyed in return, I can see how nervous you are. You're killing my hand."

         Gizela looks down at the hand she cinches like torture in hers, quickly releasing her overly tight grip. "Sorry, this is literally hell."

          "Mother won't like you saying such words, Elle," Oliver teases his sister, trying to calm her down. "Just act excited in front of father."

          "I'm not excited, why should I hide that?" Gizela asks, her voice still strained.

          Oliver gives her a knowing look. "It's our father."

          And there they are, only a few steps separate Gizela and the carriage that concludes her fate. Oliver drops her hand and gives her a small hug, before pulling away and pushing her face away from him. He would usually mess up her hair, but knowing it has been done nicely specifically for this occasion, refrains from doing so and instead annoys her by doing something else.

          Gizela is about to retaliate, but feels two pairs of arms wrap around her middle suddenly, two smaller bodies bumping into each other as they hug her waist. Her two youngest brothers hide their childish faces in the bundles of her dress, not wanting their sister to see their tears.

         "It's alright, my boys," she hears her mother's voice say, as sweet as her own usually sounds. "Gizela promises to write letters, don't you?"

          Gizela puts on a smile for her brothers and her mother, but she is the one who needs reassuring. She cannot stand this ━━ having her fate decided for her in a stupid school.

          Despite her thoughts, she looks down at the two younger boys. "Of course I do. Eat all of the treats in the kitchens for me while I'm gone, yes?"

          Her brothers' tears stop for a moment and smiles overcome their faces, all bright and forgetting that their sister will be leaving for a year ━━ their only form of communication being through letters.

          "They most certainly will not, don't put ideas in their head," mother speaks warningly, but her eyes become glazed with tears as she looks to her only daughter. "Oh, my sweet girl."

          Their hug is awkward with the both of them wearing such big and fancy dresses, but her mother refuses to have their hug be short as her arms stay enclosed around Gizela for more than a single minute; short sniffles leave her and a mother's heart cries to not be separated from its child.

          When the woman pulls back, her hands stay planted on her daughter's cheeks. Warm against the girls' nervous blush.

          "Enjoy it, Gizela ━━ please, my heart cannot bear to be worrying that you are displeased far away from my comfort," her mother begs her. "And if you happen to find friends or, perhaps, even your true love, make sure they are deserving of your sweet rose."

          "Mother, I'm already...so excited to be attending. I'm sure I'll enjoy it."

          Lies. All stupid, stupid, stupid lies. All to stop a mother's heart from worrying.

          Her mother gives her a knowing look and Gizela hates it ━━ her mother always knows everything she's feeling. She swears it's some sort of motherly instinct, not that she'd know until she has children of her own. A tender kiss on her forehead interrupts her from her thoughts, a tear drops onto her cheek ━━ her own ━━ and her mother gives one last caress to her cheek before moving out of her way so that her father can give his own goodbyes.

          Her father holds out his arm for her to link with her own and he leads her towards the doors of the carriage where two guards hold it open.

          "You know who you are descended from, sweetheart," her father starts, stopping them right at the foot of the steps to the carriage. "Despite her parentage, your mother shined good ━━ and she chose good when she was dropped at the same school we've all been to, and where you will be going. Do us all proud, sweetheart, and enjoy what the school has to offer."

          His words are meant to be kind ━━ proud, sweetheart, good, enjoy. But he does not realise Gizela does not take the words as he wanted her to, and she does not take them the right way because her mother did not possess the magic she does, despite who her mother was. Her mother is good because she bleeds good, her soul is good, and her magic is good.

          Gizela bleeds good, her soul is good...but her magic is not good ━━ it is the magic of frozen darkness released onto the eternity of happiness. How is she to make friends and find her true love when they would outcast her, not wishing to tamper with darker magic than the good should know?

          Her father gives her a kiss on the forehead just as her mother did, before walking away to stand with his wife and his three sons as they all watch the guard gesture for Gizela to climb up into the carriage.

          Gizela does so, but on the final step looks up to the sky. She finds no stars as she does during the night ━━ stars do not belong in the daylight. She'd rather her fate be decided by the stars than the School For Good...for when she gazed during the night, the stars heard her even in silence and gave her a crown for it is with them, she belongs.

          Now she must force her belonging in the School For Good as the carriage door shuts behind her, and innocent horses do not realise as they pull the carriage along that a princess's heart breaks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝑵 𝑶 𝑻 𝑬 𝑺
Hello everyone!

Here is chapter one, I hope you guys enjoyed it — I haven't yet written chapter two so I am unsure when that will be up, but next chapter will actually be the start of the movie with Gizela actually arriving at the school for good and evil because this is more of an introductory chapter; and then, like, a chapter or two after that will most likely introduce Tedros!

Again, thank you for all the support you guys have been giving — it's so lovely to hear your guys' comments etc so thank you <33

Also, quick question — is anyone doing anything for Halloween this year? Anyone dressing up? I'm babysitting that day so have the job of taking some kids trick or treating 😂, anyone else got plans? Xx

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 2511 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 3.6K 37
โ€ข Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue โ€ข Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
1M 42.8K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
272K 13.4K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...